Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ..................... alternative living the Fibo way, very few have discovered what Fibo has found as gems for places to live. My current place in Thailand is the reigning champ for a variety of reasons and I have mentioned a few other destinations. But God will not forgive me if I fail to mention

Lake Atitlan

As soon as Postie send the email or calls the SEC, that's where I am going. The SEC cannot come down there to my side of the lake, its impossible, there are no roads :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1596586054121.png
1596586075408.png

1596586093834.png
1596586121153.png

1596586157387.png

Fibo dies for Ahhh-eeet-eee (Haiti) but cannot live there. Crime is too prohibitive but I can still get the mizik from there. Hillary and Bill are fans too.

If I gots to die, Lord, take me now .........

Only Fibo can save Postie from this inevitable post BEAR market plight ........... :) :)

Remember this lads, the BEAR market is already taking its toll on Postie but this is the early stages. He has no savings and is reliant on meager scalping in the FTSE futures thread but is getting hammered. Milk money is disappearing rapidly. This is what he will become by the end of the BEAR

A damn shame. Behold Postie

Fibo fcks with Postie after the SEC threw both deadbeats into the mental slammer for nutcases :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fibo doesnt have enough money left to feed himself let alone HELP someone else. He's missed out on the biggest bull run in the history of the universe. Fibo waits and waits and waits and then leaps with 2 trades in this thread both failing in a spectacular fashion for Fibo and providing much hilarity for us onlookers at T2W.

Funeral services should be held for Brewski. op had him pegged right. (y)(y) Excellent thread by op. (y)(y)Trader333 got many requests to ban this guy (read this in another thread) but refrained. Crude oil killed Brewski. He stopped by on March 18, just 2 trading days before the crash of crashes reversed and then blew Dodge. Typical T2W: blows Dodge exactly when he should welcome Dodge. Such idiots!! :)

see post#16 :sick: ............... so does a house cat aka BETA MALE ............. the zeal is gone, the challenge is dead, the wild young bull is dead. Death would be infinitely better than this state. Such a chump will never ever ever take the big swing - a McDonald's minimum wage cat for life ................ more about poster, Pat494 ............. see video ............ 0.34 to 0:56. And then, this describes Pat494 to a T ....... 0:54

post #17 ........ excellent post (y)

post #18 ........ excellent advice. (y)

Still selling gold and buying dollars fibo, the girls are not amused by your commands. :LOL:

Notice how @fibo_trader has stopped posting ANY trades / entries / forecasts for gold, dow, USD. The reason?
Because EVERY time he does he's wrong and I point it out to him.
He's a legend ... in his own mind and a loser to everyone else.

And if his posts about trading are completely wrong then his view of himself as an Alpha male must be wrong too!

Omega male confirmed.

FIBO IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️🦹‍♂️

Where's the Bear? Come on out little one.
Any more stupendous investment wisdom or trading ideas you want to share with us? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey guys ....................... the party gets underway within months. :):):):):)

Fingers crossed. Great News for all my followers in my Profile as of 1:53 PM Pacific time Wednesday, 2020 :):) All will be millionaires within the next 3 years. No charge.
No further members will be added except by personal request right out here in the open for Sharky and Trader333 to see and witness. I cannot send/receive PMs so all deals will be right here in the open. No side deals allowed. All must be in the open right here. The only person here who has my email address is ssam/Sharky/Trader33/Don McQueen

special note regarding Fibo: in under 1 year Fibo has already almost cott up to the #followers of Postman who has been here 20 years. And this in the face of Fibo being on IGNORE nationwide. When members see that Postman is following Pat494, Postie's number of followers will collapse to under 2. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Seminar delivered by Fibo will take place in India - arranged by my USA MBA classmate from India. Already posted here at T2W last year. Obstacles remain due to the Corona V. but we are working on it. Online is eschewed 100%

Posts #2522, #2523

For entertainment only ...... :cool:

Who is Ntwadumela? :)

He be me, fibo_trader, a native Vix lover who got past ET cop, Magnum for the 6th time with this new nick of course. The nick is ntwadumela (lion who breathes with fire)

I ran into this Indian trader at ET from Hyderabad, India - named Padutrader, an amiable fellow indeed. I read his posts, such a terrific fellow, such humor, such forthrightness, but he was having limited success with his trading, dealing only in nickels and dimes. I was compelled like never before to help him

But ET cop Magnum and poster side-kick cop "destriero" could not tolerate anybody liking me, especially telling me they love me like padutrader did. I know-ed they cott on it was fibo_trader so I was prepared for yet another ban.

But something good came-d out of it. I will help this Indian trader, padutrader. I will earn big points in Heaven for this. Money be damned.

See the interchange ..... India, what a country! Such magnificence! Goa, India? Anjuna beach? God's home.

Read quote for my interaction at ET with my favorite poster of all time, he has no 2nd place contender. His stage name s padutrader. He is from rural India. God has instructed me to take this Man to the top of the trading world. No money involved.

He is from Hyderabad, India with a small family and has been having a rough time trading. I will reverse that for him. He will then for the rest of his life receive Long/Short signals on Euro/Usd on daily/4H/1H timeframes. As a very special favor to him for the genuine "love you" I will take him to 500k USD profits on the 5-min timeframe. By then he will be a pro.

Hey guys ....................... the party gets underway within months. :):):):):)

Fingers crossed. Great News for all my followers in my Profile as of 1:53 PM Pacific time Wednesday, 2020 :):) All will be millionaires within the next 3 years. No charge.
No further members will be added except by personal request right out here in the open for Sharky and Trader333 to see and witness. I cannot send/receive PMs so all deals will be right here in the open. No side deals allowed. All must be in the open right here. The only person here who has my email address is ssam/Sharky/Trader33/Don McQueen

special note regarding Fibo: in under 1 year Fibo has already almost cott up to the #followers of Postman who has been here 20 years. And this in the face of Fibo being on IGNORE nationwide. When members see that Postman is following Pat494, Postie's number of followers will collapse to under 2. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Seminar delivered by Fibo will take place in India - arranged by my USA MBA classmate from India. Already posted here at T2W last year. Obstacles remain due to the Corona V. but we are working on it. Online is eschewed 100%

Posts #2522, #2523
Whats your seminar on - how to do nothing for 5 months and lose 2 trades in a row. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Why no trades or ideas for trades in the last month ... still waiting for bear to appear. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.