Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be true to your men, your siolders yhey will turn on you

i believed in you

True to the men here at T2W? There are no Men here. If there was even one Manhere, he would take me up on the Duel at dawn in London. Hundreds of you and not one can go up against me? What kind of friends do you have, Johnny?

The only one you should be true to is YOURSELF. If you don't have that, you got nothing.

what else?

i believed in you.

i seriously believed in you.

That's in past tense. What about right now, Johnny? Do you believe in me right now in this very moment? :)

Put a different way, Johnny, "when will you say you'll be mine? .... Tell me cuando, cuando, cuando ? :)

page 251, post #3751 .................. from that point on postman has taken over John Jackson III login. Trader333 is as usual slow and fast asleep to detect.

John Jackson III is now on Ignore.

Next step by postman? coming in as a newbie ...........................

guys, see movie Fatal Attraction :):):):):)

postman is now back to square 1. His posts are totally invisible to me. Hs impersonations as John Jackson III meet the same fate. Worse still, that kills Johnny's chances of ever getting better at trading. A very high price to pay.

I just went thru' the T2W oldtimer list and placed every single one on Ignore. ALL GONE! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't learn anything from 'em anyway. And its vice versa.

Trader333 fast asleep at the wheel as usual or too slow

Postman will cause T3 to lose his job and sharky to lose this site.

There's no telling what George Soros will do. They did after all ban his family member

Hide and watch!

And we have a BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND at the same time.

Jesus H Christ!

:):):):)

Hey John, Wtf is wrong with you?

Hi Edmond, glad to see you're still around. I got your PM way back but cannot reply as my entire PM machine has been blocked by Trader333 and Sharky. I posted this in the thread here several pages back but I see you've been gone for quite a while. You're always welcome here. Just don't give anyone your posting username and password.

Its not John posting here. Its postman impersonating John - with his consent of course. How many laws are broken here, sheesh!

All this going down in a BEAR market!!!

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do!!! :) :) :)

This site, T2W has a DEATH wish and with postman, its an accelerating Wish

They will blame Fibo but Fibo has only been here for 1 year.

The T2W song selected by Fibo ................... see lyrics ...................

Once upon a time, T2W dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime, in its prime, didn't she?
People called, said beware doll you're bound to fall, you thought they were all just kiddin you
You used to lafff about people that were just hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud about having to be scrounging your next meal
How does it feeel to be on your own with no direction Home, a complete unknown

Be ready for Wave 3 down. T2W will crumble by the bi-week during the powerful wave down. Keep eye on the stats page. Even during prime London markets time there will not be more than 4 or 5 members present.

Such a hi level of incompetence cannot survive a BEAR of this magnitude, one that has already killed 40% of the American workforce, sent the moratorium on RENTS and MORTGAGES into outer space.

BEAR kills debt-holders first, then goes after the stupid, ignorant dumbphucks and takes 'em all out.

Almost all of you will wake up one day soon, go to the ATM and be told there is no money - and you have no cash at home. Good luck!

Don't say you were not warned.

And it is not Fibo's doing. I tried to help you dumbphucks :cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.