Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
postman,
admitted to all what? Not following you
i would ask you if being 100% in cash is short..

but i don't really give a sh^t fibo ')

i trade my own sh^t, not yours

not ayones..

i never bought your sh^t, just went along with it for kicks

i don't "buy" anyones sh^t goose :)

fibo, we know you can trade, i think..

i don't know i think

but don't be such an ahole to rest of us traders :|

It is what it is, Johnny. This is the Internet. You've just gone back and forth on me from positive to negative to back again to now neutral. That's how its supposed to be. You can't trust anyone on the internet. If you spend the time like I did to go over someone's posts you will have a better idea of how good one is. But really, consider this, with Internet nicknames one can be anybody. the real test is if they are wiling to reveal identity and show the real juice.

Until that point you got nothing. I could be the worst trader in the universe. But you will never be sure until you meet me in person and look at the records.

That's the way things are. You've seen how reluctant people here are to meet up face to face. that's your entire answer.

It is what it is, Johnny. This is the Internet. You've just gone back and forth on me from positive to negative to back again to now neutral. That's how its supposed to be. You can't trust anyone on the internet. If you spend the time like I did to go over someone's posts you will have a better idea of how good one is. But really, consider this, with Internet nicknames one can be anybody. the real test is if they are wiling to reveal identity and show the real juice.

Until that point you got nothing. I could be the worst trader in the universe. But you will never be sure until you meet me in person and look at the records.

That's the way things are. You've seen how reluctant people here are to meet up face to face. that's your entire answer.
your the clown

postman,

i would ask you if being 100% in cash is short..

but i don't really give a sh^t fibo ')

i trade my own sh^t, not yours

not ayones..

i never bought your sh^t, just went along with it for kicks

i don't "buy" anyones sh^t goose :)

Are you kidding me? Is this a language difficulty? Trading jargon terminology? :)

And you shouldn't buy anyone else's sh*t either. YOu are supposed to do your own analysis and make your own decisions.

Let me explain again: Today, June 22, 2020 .................. I am neither Long nor Short ANY instrument. I am 100% in cash, uninvested in any stock, commodity or ETF. ALL sidelined CASH is fully available to go SHORT SPY and QQQ as per the thread title. SPY will be ridden down to the BEAR market low.

Are you kidding me? Is this a language difficulty? Trading jargon terminology? :)

And you shouldn't buy anyone else's sh*t either. YOu are supposed to do your own analysis and make your own decisions.

Let me explain again: Today, June 22, 2020 .................. I am neither Long nor Short ANY instrument. I am 100% in cash, uninvested in any stock, commodity or ETF. ALL sidelined CASH is fully available to go SHORT SPY and QQQ as per the thread title. SPY will be ridden down to the BEAR market low.
i NEVER bought your sh^t, i always smelled it though

i saw your troll ass coming a mile way. :)

so did postman

playing you like you plain us

i NEVER bought your sh^t, i always smelled it though

i saw your troll ass coming a mile way. :)

so did postman

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you were being friendly to set me up?

Hey, I don't mind. But do yourself a favor. Go back and read your own posts for even just today. You've gone from south to north at least 4 times.

Keep it coming, Johnny, the BEAR is going to get going pretty soon ........................... the ones with the Shorts posted will be all that counts. Nothing else matters. :)

Your short idea is good. You're on the right road considering. The very fact you think the opposite of postman places you on a different road. Your problem as I can see now is that you have not fully left the clutches of postman and the T2W gang. You're not sure of yourself. You're vacillating too much. One moment you love me, next you hate me. Do not trade when you feel like this. You will lose for sure. Its all about confidence.

thanks for making your stance clear to me. :)

Keep it coming, Johnny, the BEAR is going to get going pretty soon ........................... the ones with the Shorts posted will be all that counts. Nothing else matters. :)

Your short idea is good. You're on the right road considering. The very fact you think the opposite of postman places you on a different road. Your problem as I can see now is that you have not fully left the clutches of postman and the T2W gang. You're not sure of yourself. You're vacillating too much. One moment you love me, next you hate me. Do not trade when you feel like this. You will lose for sure. Its all about confidence.

thanks for making your stance clear to me. :)
my stance is i'm with you man

don't mow me down

i would never set you up..never

OK, thanks. Here's the thing though, Johnny ................ I'm used to people ganging up on me. But at T2W its been highly unusual as its the only place in my entire life where the ganging up against me is YOU-nanimous. Its 100%.

Then you came along and tried to go against the Herd. Hey, I like tht. But in reality its hard to say, as the odds are it won't last long.

But we had a good time. :)

Your only road, Johnny is to arrange the meeting in London. Imagine how great it would be to have everything cleared up once and for all? I already offered to buy your ticket for arranging it all. Postman must be present. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.