Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Where are We Within the Long-Term Bull Market
Posted on June 22, 2020 by Jason Leavitt
The market bottomed in 2009 and finally broke out to a new all-time high in 2013. There was a disruption in 2015 and early 2016, a bigger one in 2018 and then a massive one just a couple months ago.

Where does the market currently sit, using history as a loose guide? Let’s discuss.

I am operating under the belief the market is closer to the beginning of a bull market than the end."

We're in a BULL market and Fibo is waiting for Bear to arrive. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
what you just said is silly..

Johnny,

A Man is not a Man who turns down a challenge to a duel at dawn. It our heritage, Man. In the WILD, all territorial disputes are settled by a fight till either one backs down or to the DEATH.

There is no other way.

When women hit us, we turn the other way because we know that if we hit them, just one hit can send their brains reeling and capsize their lives forever. A Man is considered a friggin wimp when he hits a woman, regardless the provocation. Restraining her is OK, but not hitting.

But 2 Male n a duel at dawn? There are no rules, its a fight to the death.

Postman shouldnot dishonor such a tradition.

To postman: Show up for the fight, b*tch!

Again Fibo knows nothing
"But 2 Male n a duel at dawn? There are no rules, its a fight to the death. "
People did NOT fight to the death in duels only Fibo could be so dumb as to think this.
I pity the fool.

Johnny,

for entertainment purposes RE: postman = all talk, no do

He knows deep down in his psyche he will encounter a beast in Fibo such as he has never ever imagined.

Only then will he understand that Fibo is also known as Ntwadumela = he who greets with fire.

On our very first meeting at Sharky's when postman shakes hands with me, its almost guaranteed he will be trembling. Then when he hears my voice, he will empty the sacs in a second. It will be all over for him. He knows this, that's why he won't show.

closer to a beginning of a BULL rather than the end? WTF, you are kidding. its all over valued by any metrics!!

thats what the bull always says at the end of the BIG BAD BEAR DICK :)

>>>>> closer to a beginning of a BULL rather than the end? <<<<<<

Johnny, put your finger in his bum and point out that March 2009 was closer to a beginning bull than at any time thereafter

>>>>> closer to a beginning of a BULL rather than the end? <<<<<<

Johnny, put your finger in his bum and point out that March 2009 was closer to a beginning bull than at any time thereafter
Closer to a BEAR than a Bull. Hell, we are in a bear market rally RIGHT HERE, that bulls always like to claim for themselves..

till too late, you know fib :|

Postman will never ever understand sentiment .............. never ever will understand that in Life, to win one must go against the crowd or else one is mediocre.

Postman will never ever ever understand this - that's why he will always be a BETA

1592863122342.png

Closer to a BEAR than a Bull. Hell, we are in a bear market rally, that bulls always like to claim for themselves..

till too late, you know fib :|

Amen! You would be doing postie a favor if you put him in a chokehold and put some sense into his bum - why his bum? Because that's his center of thought gravity

Read postman's posts during January, Feb, march, april 2009. Actual bear market low was March 6, 2009. Want proof that postie is a total asinine, hovine, bovine cat? He was bearish, bearish and more bearish and did not start getting bullish until 4 years later.

F**in idiot. All the evidence in broad daylight.

But nothing like a live meet-up to see live trading accounts. that and only that settles it for good.

Johnny,

I'm getting ready to place the shorts .................. need to do some more preps on the Vix.

But will post the positions here as soon as I plug them in and it will be before the move begins.

Stay tuned.

they are unloading there sh^t on us, sucking us in and selling into us. its beautiful how they do it, they have experienced traders here BS^tted. they have f6king us down to a science.

he's in LONDON right now(i wouldn't be surprised)! a fewday a few weeks. he can be anywhere ...he's rich

I would love to get on video postie and me double teaming and knocking down 2 english chicks and then get them in the sack, a king size bed and hammer them together - like pals. After that there will be no further talk about trades for postie. He will be hooked on what he has missed for 2 decades. Postie is probably a midget pizza delivery boy in real life, nothing wrong with that but ..................... here's the downside

Gynaecologist and pizza delivery boy have same problem - they can both smell it but can't eat it.

Midget in crowded elevator smells things differently

they are unloading there sh^t on us, sucking us in and selling into us. its beautiful how they do it, they have experienced traders here BS^tted. they have f6king us down to a science.

Dangerous time. that's why the billionaires and smart money are on the sidelines. Greed kills. What the FOMO never undrstand is that the very first drop can wipe out 5 months of earnings. Terrible thing.

Best to not engage in stupidity.

They never really understand RISK. That's why they have never understood Warren.

Warren said this clearly and it really is the Bible:

BE greedy when others are terrified (bear market bottoms) and fearful when others are greedy (tops)

Now apply this to the current situation - tell postman to try it or is he smarter than Warren Buffet?

Everyone is greedy greeedy now, so YOU have to be fearful. that's why Warren is on the sidelines.

FOMO traders have never understood Warrne's rule #1: don't lose money.

Why is this sooooo important? Because the longer you stay alive in the markets the greater are your chances to best the beast.

Play small, don't lose or lose super small = stretch out the time contimuum over months or even years of learning and preparing and getting stronger and stronger.

To me this is the best way. Warren got it right from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.