Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word of advice for postman: (I still keep you on ignore because you spew too much vaginal effluvium and are a liar) Change this and prove it and I have no problem letting you back.

Vaginal effluvium is very time consuming to deal with as there is no reason in it, no rationale, its just simply everything is wrong. Its exactly the same as an argument with a woman. We fellas cannot win, best thing to do is leave the house and fck off for a few days until she cools down. then she's all lovey-dovey. then you can talk and she makes sense.

Just remember that right now I am not reading any of your posts and after you got slapped on your d**k by Trader333, you can't even get my attention by placing ribbons and bows and perfume on your bum. I don't see or smell any of it.

What does this mean, postman? It mans you are gone for Life, for the duration. Its a terrible thing to not have fibo in your life.

You will be the loser, not I.

Its not wise to waste the likes of fibo. Not wise at all.

add S NQ @ 143.25

Good man, Johnny. I like the way you think. And T2W should observe our Johnny here in this trade. do you see his clear entry point? Now this man is a Man of substance. Regardless what happens, he has done the rare thing at T2W He has done easily what others are terrified to do.

My trades are coming up too. I'm just not as ready as Johnny but I will be very very soon.

Stay tuned

Just remember guys ........................................... Personal Savings Rate

wallet shut = consumer spending down big time .........................

1592866880741.png

Good man, Johnny. I like the way you think. And T2W should observe our Johnny here in this trade. do you see his clear entry point? Now this man is a Man of substance. Regardless what happens, he has done the rare thing at T2W He has done easily what others are terrified to do.

My trades are coming up too. I'm just not as ready as Johnny but I will be very very soon.

Stay tuned
"I'm just are not as ready as John but very soon"

Didn't you say you are already short....i mean MILLIONS??

you said you are short millions, from below? from above? from whereever??:|

postman has all your posts..archived

I'm going to get some grub and get some rest and get into it again. There are some things that are bothering me. I'm getting approximate hits on my fibonacci grids but not anything exact. this is a concern.

But for sure I am NOT going LONG. Count on that.

Shorts only and they are coming up when I have a cool head again, soon

See you guys later, we are at a big turn, Johnny senses this and knows this. I would say he is the only one at T2W who is a true contrarian and has the balls to go against the crowd of postman, counter-violent, timsk and the gang of 30 who all think alike and act in unison and together as they glow in the warmth and comfort of each other. But alone they are all sissies and would drop a sausage just looking at Johnny or me.

Therfore thus far in the year I have been here, Johnny is the only true contrarian I have seen. Right or wrong with trades, he is already a winner in my book.

My guess is he is American. Would be highly odd for a Brit to have such qualities. Highly odd and highly improbable. My best guess is New York. But wtf do I k now? :) :) :) :)

"I'm just are not as ready as John but very soon"

Didn't you say you are already short....i mean MILLIONS??

you said you are short millions, from below? from above? from whereever??:|

postman has all your posts..archived

Not currently, all closed. All smaller timeframe trades, not postion trading. All shorts to come are thread related SPY and QQQ for the BEAR 3rd wave down. Currency trades were many and all closed.
Last trade was the 35k loss already posted that sent postman into a dance.

TOTALLY FLAT NOW. 100% in cash.

I'm going to get some grub and get some rest and get into it again. There are some things that are bothering me. I'm getting approximate hits on my fibonacci grids but not anything exact. this is a concern.

But for sure I am NOT going LONG. Count on that.

Shorts only and they are coming up when I have a cool head again, soon

See you guys later, we are at a big turn, Johnny senses this and knows this. I would say he is the only one at T2W who is a true contrarian and has the balls to go against the crowd of postman, counter-violent, timsk and the gang of 30 who all think alike and act in unison and together as they glow in the warmth and comfort of each other. But alone they are all sissies and would drop a sausage just looking at Johnny or me.

Therfore thus far in the year I have been here, Johnny is the only true contrarian I have seen. Right or wrong with trades, he is already a winner in my book.

My guess is he is American. Would be highly odd for a Brit to have such qualities. Highly odd and highly improbable. My best guess is New York. But wtf do I k now? :) :) :) :)
i love you man, but there are some doubts :|

Not currently, all closed. All smaller timeframe trades, not postion trading. All shorts to come are thread related SPY and QQQ for the BEAR 3rd wave down. Currency trades were many and all closed.

ok, that kind clears it up

what a minute, you are cashed out 100%???

since when???????

post #3582 ............... copy/paste below

Johnny, you might want to review the losing trade I made the other day for 35k loss. This losing trade sent Postman into rapture. An Englishman cannot see an american's winning trades, but he sure as heck can see a losing trade. that's just the way it is.

Look a few days back for the trade. I lost $35k plus a $5k bet

you are blowing up your account now @ tr2win, why???

after all the BS, and the lies, why now? because you can, its what you do? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.