Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now taken over Fibo's account, all further posts will be from me! I will try to emulate him as best I can, see if you can tell the difference. 😜

I have now taken over Fibo's account, all further posts will be from me! I will try to emulate him as best I can, see if you can tell the difference. 😜
In case you're wondering it was easy, his password was "BetaMaLe" the stray capitalisation is what took so long for me to get it.

Hey guys .............. for international readers ......................... get your British Colonial History Education here ...............

Its the perfect place because its in the context of the BEAR Market. And what a BEAR it is! And what a BEAR it will be yet to come or came or come-d!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

None of this is taught in Britain - its is forbidden. The Germans teach Nazi Era History in their schools all over Germany, But the UK does not allow colonial History, their own History to be taught. And dig this. They should be proud of having been in control of 25%++ of the world. So why do they not show this or speak proudly about this era? Because it is so brutal it makes Al Qaeda and Isis look like Angels of Love

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .............. for international readers ......................... get your British Colonial History Education here ...............

Is this really the BBC buggering their own? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Surprise, surprise. And dig this, there are many parts of this series.

What an education for the Brits at T2W! They can't learn markets but they should learn who they really are. Leopards never can change their spots

Enjoy, amigos

How am I doing?
Most of it is cut and paste but I'm running 3 accounts including John Jackson's so bear with me (no pun intended).

John Jackson III on Ignore! Done, done, done!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All John Jackson III posts are invisible now! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Somebody get a thermometer and check the seething rage within postman as he will have to find a new way to attract Fibo's attention. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Awaiting a newbie! But here's the thing. all newbies will be instantly sent to IGNORE

Other remaining options for postman? Stealing Trader333's nick and coming in as a moderator. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Or better still? Coming in as sharky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, do I love it so!!!!!

Hundreds of Brits with even the cops and Commander on their side and they cannot defeat a lone American!!! Its gotten so funny that sometimes I stay awake to hear the CNBC pre-market opening news and announcements for the London FTSE 100 and a heck of a lot of the time I hear the usual, "we will need the United States markets to open to give London direction!"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You will know its really me because I keep mentioning my nic in the posts. ;)

Hey guys .............. for international readers ......................... get your British Colonial History Education here ............... :):):)

When was the British Empire at its peak?
The peak was between 1890 and 1922, peaking at 1914
By 1922 the British Empire held sway over about 458 million people, one-quarter of the world's population at the time, and covered more than 33,700,000 km2, almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area.

updated June 23rd, 2020 ...................... Empire now is ruled by Indians and Muslims but the internal rage is against America.

Jesus H Christ!!!! What a fall from grace! Terrible!

He must be livid, I bet he's PM ing Trader333 and Sharky right now from a new nic that he's just set up. But how will they know its him?

somebody should see that postman gets enough rest and sleep and food and medicine. I worry for his well being. He waits for me to log on and is then constantly in the lower panel.

Kinda like the girl who kept following me at 3 car lengths behind, day after day after day.

How did I shake her off? I picked up a girl right in front of her, right in the street. That ended the mania. Never saw her again

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................ enjoy the fun and games now as the markets suck as many as possible in for certain death. When the first drop comes, it will be time to go back to work, party will be over.

Get your kicks now on Route 66 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In case you're wondering it was easy, his password was "BetaMaLe" the stray capitalisation is what took so long for me to get it.
You will know its really me because I keep mentioning my nic in the posts. ;)
See, you know its me because I keep using my nic in the posts. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.