Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
see chart in quote first, then
see both Gold charts that follow. Look in lower panel too. breakout?

View attachment 263242

I have modified the trendline slightly to make it more difficult to have a breakout, hahahahahahaha. Just being cautious. We don't need any more money do we? :):):) God help us, what a game this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will we get a breakout or not, hahahahaha?

View attachment 263243

So nice of Gold to breakout thru' my trendline. Peculiar thing is that Goldie respected both my trendlines as can be seen from using it as support on one and a clear gap up from the other. Nice!

Tentative STOP for my Shorts @ 120.2 = above top downtrendline (purple) and 1H top May 28. Reason to place the STOP? So far on 1H this is a 3-wave decline. If I've read the uptrend wrong, then if all I get here is a 3-wave decline, it means the dominant trend is still UP and the top will be taken out. So this is a son-of-a-gun STOP

View attachment 263232

update: American Express: (AXP)

son-of-a-gun STOP moved down to 117.43 from 120.2 it now becomes a who-gives-a-rat's-behind STOP:)

Crude Oil trade moving right along nicely now 56.48 (started short at 63.52)

Lesson:
PRICE is KING. Cut to the chase and weed out all else except PRICE.

Poor "bone" (ET poster & sponsor). Crude Oil is destroying him. Slaughter of the Fundamental analysts using FA to time Crude, hahahahaha.

Place STOP 60.77 as Crude gaps down yet again. Poor bone, message to bone, I know he is reading here as of yesterday, "fibo holds no grudges, your clients are safe from me, I ride alone, those who take clients for a living do so because they cannot trade themselves, so many times I told you, bone, learn bone learn, learn before its too late. Go back and study all the GOLDEN RATIO links I gave you at ET. Learn bone learn, learn before its too late, amigo. Then come and shake hands with me.

SPX (S&P500)

key reversal month?

and

Bearish Engulfing month?

We will know by the end of the trading day today, May 31st.

Ouch! Yikes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know he's here. I can smell him. His breath has fire. HE being the fellow named Segundo. He is the brother of Primero.
Primero ran 2008. Segundo started Jan 26, 2018. Segundo has a different strategy. Slowly HE is taking each western country apart. HE has left the USA for last. When HE nails this one, the WATERFALL decline will begin. The first sign of the WATERFALL decline is leaving the 200-day in the dust by the mighty Dow Jones.

When this happens only then can we say Segundo has truly arrived. Until that point we don't got doodly!

From post #164

SPX (S&P500)

key reversal month?

and

Bearish Engulfing month?

We will know by the end of the trading day today, May 31st.

Ouch! Yikes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIRMED!

Note Key Reversal Day too for May 1st.

BEAR = Segundo saying something?

:):cool:

Some
fibo, it seems to me like you've had a bad experience at Elite Trader
however why not educate us on your knowledge and experience, as im pretty sure anyone from Elite isn't listening anymore
and whilst you are bitching and moaning, what then are you most likely to do after you've left here?

you had a bad experience, noone listened to you..get over it. but you're not going to win many friends here thats for sure with that attitude
its your money, if you're right well done you, if you're wrong, there are many im sure who will commiserate with you

:)

Its time to straighten out vaginal effluvium directed at me: I get this from chicks all the time, hahahahahaha, its rare from fellas.

(1) Elite Trader is THE best Forum experience I have ever had. It is the only forum that has Volatility and as we traders know, Volatility is where we make good moolah, we welcome it. I'm not a vindictive guy. I'm always ready to shake hands. But they are not. My next trip to Florida I will post the video of me drinking beer with ET owner, Baron and the cop who banned me. Count on it. :) I like Baron.

(2) You're sure elitetrader is not listening anymore? Hahahahahahahahaha. Go have a look now. I tore everyone a new bum. My name is all over the place. Baron's strongarm bouncer, destriero is attacking all new entrants by posting on their profile page accusing them of being fibo_trader. They are (unproven) expelled as a result with the standard reason, "banned for the same reason as before" :)

(3) win friends here at T2W? Friends with fake names, no identities, that's pretty low standards for me. Social media is a screwball. Applies to all forums.

(4) Commiserate with me???? Like in, "losing traders sitting in a bar saying to each other, "trading, such a racket, what a waste' ?" That's for wimps, sissies & Beta Males.

T2W? I like it. Its quiet.

Have a nice day/week/month/year :)

especially for ET poster, volente_oo .................... the only other top caller at ET. Will some kind soul who posts here and at ET send him a pm to come see me in this thread. Besides the trading calls, I have pertinent info that will make his decade.

volente,

don't get complacent now, your top call is correct but stay alert and note that SPY has delivered 5 slopes of trendlines as shown on the chart in the drop since May 1. Steep, steep, steep. Sustainable without rally? You can answer that yourself. Place STOP right above trendline and TRADE the rallies and drops UNTIL the message is loud and clear that SPY has left the 200-day behind in the dust. Be ultra cautious about this, vol. See daily chart

Pass message to posters, heidrich, eug, Clubber Lang and others in my thread, especially volpri to come join me here if they want to stop being losers and get on a winning wicket once and for all in their trading.

fibo_trader

EurGbp

I love this pair. I'm not done yet with my study of it. I need more data going back to Deutsche Mark era versus Sterling. But regardless, this is a stunning pair that respects TA a great deal. Its already added to my list of trading pairs.

If there is someone here trading EurGbp (not me, don't know enough about her just yet) keep eye on one feature that looks thus far consistent for this combo of Europeans :) They seem to love the straight Fibonacci Extension. So have a look see at daily eurGbp. See the sideways stuff at the top? Looks like an internal 4th wave to me. Which means one more small wave up and then we could have a nice juicy correction. The fact that 161.8% is right up there in the vicinity adds odds in favor of such.

View attachment 263241

Slam dunk! See chart above then the one below for the last candle (Friday). See the long wick on the candle? Yeah baby, Price (Euro/Sterling) knows Fibo put that161.8% line up. That's what I call respect. :):):)

America now waking up to the fact that China's rare earth stranglehold on the west has to be neutralized. Its about time. Its huge. Some corporation came out today and stated they are going to start digging for rare earth stateside to counteract the threat.
Other presidents were asleep at the wheel while China has been quietly building muscle. Trump's trade war stuff has brought it all out into the open - finally. I'm not relishing the idea that China will be the next superpower. Not one bit.

Where the crowd goes in trading, the winning trader should not go. Books on trading? Good read, then donate all to the Salvation Army. One example of a concept that is a total loser for a century is the P/E ratio. You have truth in the numerator and quite possible whopping lies in the denominator. Who can base a trading strategy/attack on such crap? They are finally waking up to this. Yawn!

Did you ever post in this forum under the username deadbroke?

Did you ever post in this forum under the username deadbroke?

Nice name. 😀

No, never been here

EurGbp: continued

weekly going up to "D" ...... then a drop down to "E" which may or may not be on the lower trendline. Wave "E" can even halt halfway down. But when "E" is complete there will be a rocket push in wave 5 up when Euro will really hammer GBP. Timeframe is weekly so these are long duration moves.

Dow Jones futures are down for now but long ways to go before market open., Perhaps God will intervene. Which God? The Plunge Protection Team which is already heavily short the Vix to keep it breaking out, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Head & Shoulder pattern neckline broken by Dow, Dax, Europe stoxx50, France. London FTSE nicked it on Friday but Macd has hooked and is pointing down. So IMHO London's neckline is still intact.

GBPUSD ............. see earlier posts, same, same chart in effect. GBP threatening my daily trendline nicely, and on 1H going to test the 200-pd ema. Downtrend medium-term still in effect, but the short-term nanosecond chart cats should just draw the juicy clear as daylight uptrendline on 1H GBPUSD and if Long which is what these cats ususally do (swim against the river), TP when TL breaks for a nice juicy profit. :)

Mind you, I haven't changed a thing on the 1H chart, same lines, just zoomed in so you can see the 1H uptrendline

On the daily chart I have perfected the trendline by hitting the anchor points 100%. See lower chart for the white trendlines

Boeing:

On Page 7, ET poster named Overnight, a long standing ET member said this to me, "then buy Boeing now because a couple crashed planes ain't going to kill the company!! Buy Boeing Now! NOW! NOW!.

See my reply on same page, a long one but summarized here into concept form ......................

Warren Buffet/Bernard Baruch/Plato/Cicero/Xenu said or hinted ............ when there is blood in the street, buy - when there is euphoria sell.

Therefore as per the theorem, SELLLLLLL. But when to sell? Euphoria can get more euphoric as in parabolic, hahaha.

Answer: Fibonacci 161.8% or 261.8% or 423.6%.

You then do NOT look to get back in. The odds strongly favor a violent rape of the instrument by the implant that resides in BEAR.

Go monthly put Fibo grid on 1987 low at 7.47 and 61.8% on 6/1/07 top. No reaction at 161.8% but kiboom at 261.8%. One would be waiting pay-shuntly for this this as it is the only viable option remaining after 161.8% was surpassed. Then note the juicy red bars. Hahahahaha.

Heresy at ET. I got shot for stuff like this, hated intensely. May be here too, I'll get slaughtered, hahahaha. One fellow from Orthello (Australia) named TheMickey who actually liked me, was so shocked by this nonsense that he mocked me with Messiah. :);):cool:

He ain't laffing no more. :)

hahahahahahahaha, idiots everywhere, they just won't listen to PRICE, have no idea what PRICE is saying. Hey its tough, but they don't even try. Would love to take poster, TheMickey (see above in quote) out for a beer, so wishy-washy, goody-2-shoes this cat is, might have to slap him around a couple times to wake him up - despite this he manages to knock down 4k per month trading. He can do soooooooo much better its downright ridiculous to trade famine-like.

Boeing: the lies they told were astonishing. Their reign is over. Bull market icons get slaughtered in a BEAR. Their deceit will cripple them more.

Go to thread title same as here under my name, fibo_trader, go to page 46 and there you will see my recent call on Boeing made on March 27, 2019 ...........................

"when a juicy big red bar punches a big hole in the 200-day ema it will be the start of Boeing's waterfall decline"

Happening today, May 7, 2019. But the 200-day has elasticity, no? It sure does. So at least a bounce? One would think so. But only if this is not a 3rd wave decline.

Hide & watch. This prince is heavily weighted in the Dow.

Yeah, dig it baby. Boeing going to Argentina? Waterfall decline started yet? NO! Boeing broke the 200-ema, then went back up to kiss her again. If HE flees south from now on, then and only then can we say with certainty that the waterfall decline has begun. Its a wait and see. But the thing is NOBODY even considered Boeing was in topping formation BEFORE the roof caved in.

:)

SNAP: if/when < 10.65 I'm Short.

Wave 5 up in progress. Still going up. Sometimes you get a failed 5th, generally speaking it does make a higher high. But I'm going to wait till its right under the 2nd subwave of 5 to trigger the Short. STOP will go right over the Top. Data stream is limited so no history here.

The stock was brought to my attention by my friend's nephew in Singapore who is paying his own tuition at school and needs some extra dough. Enterprising fellow, had already bought months ago and didn't know what to do. All the young folk he hangs out with are into this stock like its a movie star.

He will cash out according to my instructions here and then instantly go Short.

He wants to get into trading, seeing how eeeezee it is to make money LOL, told him I'm a dead man walking but he's not impressed.
On the upcoming short, if there is any mistake on my part, I'll cover the loss. Can't have a young fellow so full of juice take a hit of this magnitude on his first run for the title shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.