Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
London FTSE a go go gets a reprieve on 161.8% and the neckline is still intact. What's more is the Hammer candlestick which hints at rally/reversal. Can London rally? Of course she can. If she does, she will make Fibo a very happy man indeed. why? It will validate 161.8% even more. So if the purple 1H line busts, she is rallying. But you will note that the hammer has punctured the neckline real good.

View attachment 263393

Done! As suspected, as called. Now, how to play it? Go 1H and be ready to go short as soon as the new real time uptrendline breaks (not shown)

update: American Express: (AXP)

son-of-a-gun STOP moved down to 117.43 from 120.2 it now becomes a who-gives-a-rat's-behind STOP:)

Got this cat's # real good. One year from now, I'll be 3 times as good and have this cat, American Express kneel before me. See how he gapped up from my 1H trendline? Do I give a rat's ass if he goes up and takes out my STOP? No. :)

Crude Oil trade:

The warrior Fibo leaves the STOP as-is. Yawn!. Now notice how much profit Fibo is putting at risk? From 60.77 all the way down. Do I give a rat's ass? I do, hahahahaha. Could the market mess me up and kill that profit? Yeah. Will it piss me off? Yeah.

Now on to you chaps. anybody following this trade, your rear ends are puckering up as you gawk at the huge profit sitting on the table and you can't sleep, eat or think. So here's the deal. If the 1H purple trendline breaks, go ahead and take your profit. I'll get you back in short again at the next rally top.

View attachment 263394

Slam Dunk! :cool:I just took a nice chunk off the table in profits now but the position is still open, hahahahahahahaha. What a Life!!!!

The hard work was already done, done, done. Now the rewards pour in. I tell you cats, its too much, don't know what to do with this moolah, I don't need much, quite a simple fellow, only satisfaction really is a Porsche Turbo, no boats no planes, no huge mansions, none of that crap - my preference is a backpack and sleeping on the beach and having breakfast at a shack with fishermen and hardworking folk like in Goa. best conversations ever. Soon I'm going to bugger off and visit Goa again and wander on Anjuna Beach and drink Caju Feni and wollop lamb curry.

Crude 1H chart

:cool:;)

Dump's new trade tarrifs are going in on Friday !
Surely the S&P 500 won't rise on this sort of negative news will it ?
Depends on the Fed if the signal the shift from patience to possible cuts (Trump will do his best to press Powell) then you can expect stock markets to keep balance or even rise a little bit. Still investors look to be on alert everybody is looking for recession signs and as we know it always come out of the blue.

All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees

Now we re-start!

Back to thread title re: SPY.

I have been waiting to reenter my original SHORT stance into SPY as the driving force behind this thread to trend surf the GREAT BEAR into 2022. As is obvious I got in early and suffered an agonizing nowhere land period. Have I learned anything? Probably not?

But I will try again. As of RIGHT NOW!

INTENTION:

I want to reenter SPY short at the top of this rally. But the rally is too small in time, its giving me nothing to grasp just yet not even on 30-min. So I'll just wait for conditions to favor an entry. Its also possible that I might screw up and miss it. No matter. But I gots to try.

So here goes.

SPY SHORT watch is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fibo_trader

Funeral services are being held for fellow trader from ET named Rickshaw Man. The recent drops in US markets crippled him. Warned him not once, several times. Nice fellow, will miss him, never happy about a fellow trader losing big money, but this is about a lesson and to prove a point, not to to beat up on Ricky.

APPLE trade from many earlier posts ..................... same chart I believe as posted earlier, haven't changed a thing ...................... short-term traders have took-ed short profits on each of the purple line breakouts as originally instructed. Will try to follow on 30-min. for the rally (not playing it) to try to get a good reentry short.

EurUsd: Sunday morning, May 26th, 2019

Next trade explained here in detail and in advance of ANY indication that the HERD is going to break a logarithmic trendline or any such jazz.

Make hay amigos but exercise care, follow your own systems. See chart for detail. See where I've market wave (2)? That's where we are going. See subdivisions marked 61.8%, 100%, 161.8%, 261.8%? Those are your rally heights or TP zones. Wave (2) retrace a full 38.2% - 61.8% of the previous move (sometimes 78.6%). Retracement grid shown in yellow/gold

View attachment 263114

EurUsd: Dig the Reminder first, then grab a beer and a chair and sit down

EurUsd: Sunday morning, May 26th, 2019

Closing out all accumulated short positions on EurUsd at market open after this weekend. The trade is just so obscene in terms of profit its downright staggering to behold. Will have to give away some of it just to live with myself given the deteriorating conditions of my fellow beings around me. Giving food to the homeless is a given but the the problem needs a long-term solution. I don't have any answers except for one. This is a BEAR market worldwide and its going to get worse. There is no way to stop it.

EurUsd: reminder

EurUsd: see reminders first then see this updated chart.

Euro continues to love the magnificent fibo, hahahahahahaha, never ever let me down, keeps bringing my toast with pure butter and grape jelly every damn day regardless what else is going on. A workhorse of such loyalty is my doll, the euro.

Breakout LONG took 7 days from the day I cashed out ALL ALL ALLL Shorts. Ain't that a thing of beauty that the Euro just won't let me make a mistake? Look at the way SPY treated me? Came out more than OK but kicked my ass real good. Not Euro. This babe digs Fibo. And here's the thing that makes me proud ............. EurUsd = greatest instrument in the Galactic
Confederation of 76 planets - SPY is Euro's butler. But wait there's more. The waves in Euro, Lord have mercy, they are just sheer poetry as Fibo can count them without skipping a beat, even in corrective patterns that are soooooooooooooooooooooo abstruse, Fibo nailed them all.

Say what? Fibo wants the European Union to fail? No bloody way do I want any of that crap to happen to my fav. Long live the Euro and the European Union. They are expecting USDCNY to become head honcho - screw that!

GBPUSD trade continued from post #193 same chart no change updated, same trendline extended, no change, still LONG for the short-term cats. STOP goes right under the trendline. Dig? :)

Got this cat's # real good. One year from now, I'll be 3 times as good and have this cat, American Express kneel before me. See how he gapped up from my 1H trendline? Do I give a rat's ass if he goes up and takes out my STOP? No. :)

View attachment 263449

Closed out AXP
update: American Express: (AXP)

son-of-a-gun STOP moved down to 117.43 from 120.2 it now becomes a who-gives-a-rat's-behind STOP:)

American Express Trade closed out. The lowest profit on a trade - disgusting. I must have left home without the card, hence the poor return. :)

Slam Dunk! :cool:I just took a nice chunk off the table in profits now but the position is still open, hahahahahahahaha. What a Life!!!!

The hard work was already done, done, done. Now the rewards pour in. I tell you cats, its too much, don't know what to do with this moolah, I don't need much, quite a simple fellow, only satisfaction really is a Porsche Turbo, no boats no planes, no huge mansions, none of that crap - my preference is a backpack and sleeping on the beach and having breakfast at a shack with fishermen and hardworking folk like in Goa. best conversations ever. Soon I'm going to bugger off and visit Goa again and wander on Anjuna Beach and drink Caju Feni and wollop lamb curry.

Crude 1H chart

View attachment 263452:cool:;)

All closed out, amigos, its too much money, I'm feeling its way too much right now, any more and I will sure as day follows night pass the point of diminishing returns. Gots to bugger off and enjoy.

CLOSED OUT CRUDE OIL trade

APPLE trade from many earlier posts ..................... same chart I believe as posted earlier, haven't changed a thing ...................... short-term traders have took-ed short profits on each of the purple line breakouts as originally instructed. Will try to follow on 30-min. for the rally (not playing it) to try to get a good reentry short.

View attachment 263484

sorry chaps, can't watch Apple no more. Bored. Buggering off on holiday

GBPUSD trade continued from post #193 same chart no change updated, same trendline extended, no change, still LONG for the short-term cats. STOP goes right under the trendline. Dig? :)

View attachment 263505

Sorry chaps, got you'll up on rally to breakdown RIGHT NOW on 1H. See chart. Cannot monitor it no more going on a trip

GBPUSD on daily has also broken the trendline as mentioned in earlier post

Total FLAT now, empty handed. :):):)

SNAP: if/when < 10.65 I'm Short.

Wave 5 up in progress. Still going up. Sometimes you get a failed 5th, generally speaking it does make a higher high. But I'm going to wait till its right under the 2nd subwave of 5 to trigger the Short. STOP will go right over the Top. Data stream is limited so no history here.

The stock was brought to my attention by my friend's nephew in Singapore who is paying his own tuition at school and needs some extra dough. Enterprising fellow, had already bought months ago and didn't know what to do. All the young folk he hangs out with are into this stock like its a movie star.

He will cash out according to my instructions here and then instantly go Short.

He wants to get into trading, seeing how eeeezee it is to make money LOL, told him I'm a dead man walking but he's not impressed.
On the upcoming short, if there is any mistake on my part, I'll cover the loss. Can't have a young fellow so full of juice take a hit of this magnitude on his first run for the title shot.

View attachment 263315

Dig it baby, sooooooo happy I helped this young fella get a good start in trading, means a lot to me, he put his faith in me and I did NOT let him down.

His instructions are to CASH OUT his LONG and enjoy his profits. Then start studying and practicing. Forget about going short now, no time to monitor and toooo much risk for him as the odds of losing are super high for a newcomer. He seems pleased with the advice and has promised to study and send me his questions by email. :)

SNAP:

As a matter of interest to others, observe how SNAP is following my Fibonacci grid to a T. This is a projection grid of the 1st wave as is obvious in the chart provided. Now, if SNAP reverses here it will be a beautiful thing. Often I get an exact hit but there are times when the wave has so much juice it hits and then comes down and overshoots a bit.

I enjoy reading your thread even though I disagree with some of the trades. I do agree that EURUSD and fib lines are great together!!

Good Luck,
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.