Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
True true, the Thai's are world famous for providing relief to Americans.

How many sex offenders are in the UK?
More than 55,000 rapists, paedophiles and other sex offenders are living under supervision by police and probation services. The number on the sex offenderregister has risen 82 per cent from 30,416 in 2006/07 to 55,236 in 2016-17, a report from the Ministry of Justice showed.Oct 27, 2017

True true, the Thai's are world famous for providing relief to Americans.

Now having cleaned and swept the scum from UK that pours into a financial thread, its time to go back to work in a nice clean space. Just another day at the office for Fibo dealing with Brits

We start with some fine music to celebrate the expulsion of the effluvium onslaught :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Maybe my last post should be read a few times as some might not get it the first time, esp. Fibo whose native lingo is not Inglit.

It was a sarcastic response as America provides a great deal in terms of Medical, Financial and Military aid (relief) to Thailand and Thailand provides nothing in return.

Your comment "USD-THB Relief for Americans is close at hand. " was facetious, as was mine.

Maybe I touched a nerve? Anyway as you were, carry on with your thread.

SPY update:

look at the number of times SPY attempted to break thru' Fibo's 61.8% level shown on 30-min. chart as before, same chart. She even broke the downtrendline but halted and reversed at 61.8%. Do I know if this is it? I don't know doodly. :)

The last wave up on right edge of chart is clearly a 3-waver, so are the first 2 although not as clear. Together they make up a-b-c-d-e.

Will it work? Don't know. But if right, next leg is down.

Maybe my last post should be read a few times as some might not get it the first time, esp. Fibo whose native lingo is not Inglit.

It was a sarcastic response as America provides a great deal in terms of Medical, Financial and Military aid (relief) to Thailand and Thailand provides nothing in return.

Your comment "USD-THB Relief for Americans is close at hand. " was facetious, as was mine.

Maybe I touched a nerve? Anyway as you were, carry on with your thread.

Nothing from a Brit toward an American is facetious here, nothing, never has been, never will. I've leaned the hard way. Can't ignore first hand experience.

Have a nice day :)

Oh wait, this deserves an answer ......

>>>It was a sarcastic response as America provides a great deal in terms of Medical, Financial and Military aid (relief) to Thailand and Thailand provides nothing in return. <<<<<

Good! She continues to have my vote for "no charge" Obama and Donald feel the same way.

Known to all who love her, she provides SMILES straight from the heart and is well known as the Land of Smiles. How true is this 'Land of Smiles?" notion? 100% accurate. Americans get the best of the best that LOS has to offer. No other nationality comes even close. Just lifting our spirits the moment we get off the plane from LaLaLand and arrive at BKK airport, the towers of weight lift off and the spirit soars. NO CHARGE. Americans gladly pay for this spiritual bliss. Best money ever spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shown in video is the coffee shop where Fibo has a TRADE fire-off with 100% successful trades - just can't go wrong doing my thought-ing here, then firing off the trades if connection is good or if not, later down the hill

But wait, there's more. Majestic Fibo puts it like this:

In every aspect of Life ............ Economy, Business, Trading, etc., etc., offers the best definition known to Man for "Infinity" by virtue of placing Brits in the denominator and Yanks in the numerator.

But there is one area in which Brits outshine Yanks to such a phenomenal degree its almost a virtual rout. Sex offenders worldwide. For only 67 million population , Yikes!

Yeah we import them from all countries. Over here it's termed "cultural enrichment," so as not to offend anyone. It doesn't just apply to sex offenders mind. We have the drugs issue, county lines drugs gangs, modern slavery, rape gangs, inner city ghettos, targeted fraud online. You name it, we have it. The majority of it imported and therefore self inflicted. Anyone still wondering why we are having Brexit!

Yeah we import them from all countries. Over here it's termed "cultural enrichment," so as not to offend anyone. It doesn't just apply to sex offenders mind. We have the drugs issue, county lines drugs gangs, modern slavery, rape gangs, inner city ghettos, targeted fraud online. You name it, we have it. The majority of it imported and therefore self inflicted. Anyone still wondering why we are having Brexit!

Epic BEAR underway. We have the same sh*t, there is no escaping it. Stash your cash and get the fck out. go where? Anywhere but the west, includes America too, get the heck out.

Go where?

Someplace in Nature, quiet, far from big towns. Make your base. Peace and quiet. then visit the disease at the beaches once in a while to get your dose of stupidity and ultra-disease.

Mountains is where the disease is reluctant to go. Jeremiah had it figured out right. so does Fibo

Then the disease came along and screwed everything up by appealing to his loyalty to the diseased lot by birth. They convinced him to break the Laws of Nature. He paid a heavy price for this. One by one they were sent in to kill him. When it was all over, it was a Pyrrhic Victory but he did get Peace.

Sam will see again what a 3rd wave waterfall decline looks like. the 3rd of 3 is the vertical portion that ends at the arrow. This is where BEAR turns on the coal full throttle, a trader's dream move - but the skill required to catch such a move, aha, and dig this, throw in some leverage when you see something like this coming and want to knowingly TAKE the risk - domain of Fibo.

My SPY call should look like this :):) I am going to attempt the 3rd of 3 right here.

Balance sheet shenanigans, deceit, cooking books for 2 years, all went undetected as the company just soared and soared. But inside, under the hood, the cover ups were in accelerated mode. Of course nobody knew this until AFTER.

Could you know as an investor that you were about to lose your shirt? Remember even the statements and sheets were done by total pros who were in on the scam. I would say it would be very difficult to know what the heck was gong on.

Therefore and for this main reason ............ Fundamental anal-ysis/right-click/send to/ trash

The Head Honcho, Price gave the escape route by TA 101, the humble trendline. Why? Becaiuse any investor no matter how dumb and moronic would not stay IN after a weekly trendline went bust - and the 200-wk ema too.

Is this an example of where a trend rider gets pants pulled down.

Would you not see cooking books as the fundamental driver to pushing below 200ema and TL? Or just depend wholly on wave principle?

I am making nice progress on the traders classroom PDF from our friend EWI.

I see what you mean how many people can get sucked in because it promises the world and makes attractive claims. But still, it is the Principle it’s self I am interested in, not paying for someone’s word document for shit I already know from T2W aka Fibo.

Is this an example of where a trend rider gets pants pulled down.

Would you not see cooking books as the fundamental driver to pushing below 200ema and TL? Or just depend wholly on wave principle?

I am making nice progress on the traders classroom PDF from our friend EWI.

I see what you mean how many people can get sucked in because it promises the world and makes attractive claims. But still, it is the Principle it’s self I am interested in, not paying for someone’s word document for shit I already know from T2W aka Fibo.

Yes, the trend rider gets pants pulled down. Which means that Ed Sekota and the Turtles got nailed by having to gt out too slowly

Yes I would see cooking the books as the fundamental driver to pushing below the 200 ema but for obvious reasons these shenanigans can be so smooth as to totally not be known to the trader until too late - therefore its better to defer to Price who foretells the heavy sh*t is going to go down because of the WAVE position.

Excellent decision to study the traders classrooom. This decision alone will speed your progress up considerably. Jeffrey Kennedy commands considerable respect from Fibo. Now remember, the classroom is a whole bunch of compendiums, he has written a great deal, all stunning stuff. Since you are in the process of saving money for capitalization, put on the other FIBO hat and place the call to EWI and do a special deal over the phone FIBO-style for a very special price for the entire shabang + theythrow in a 2-yr subscription to the Financial Forecast Service for free with a 50% discount thereafter OR a flat 4k for LIFE.

There are many roads that lead to Rome when it comes to making deals to get your materials to study. EWI also has FREE WEEK for its various services now and then, a good way for you to revisit the Waves periodically.

Agreed, the promises are huge but the success rate is low so buyer beware. What the marketers at EWI rely on is that the HERD has short memory. Once Price starts ooming again their emotion becomes so fired up they forget how they lost money just a few weeks ago and jump back in. THE marketers know this so they can be forever wrong but forever right in income.

Yep, what you are after is just the application of the Waves and since I outclass all of them put together in actual application results with a proven 95% success rate, why pay them? Fibo has NEVER charged for such services, never will. Why? I build LIKES with GOD, not with T2W or T2L :whistle::whistle:

T2W cats dish out LIKES like in female LaLa Land. I counted 6 Likes for a fella who at 18 decided he was going to get a vasectomy. :whistle: :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Just one LIKE from GOD can lift a Captain of the Guard (Fibo) big time as no other soldiers or army is required when GOD is watching your progress

Fibo has many such LIKES from GOD

Why do you think that Fibo was rescued from his staggering potential losses due to stupidity on page 1 of this thread with the SPY shorts? These losses became gains not in full extent but in sufficiently big numbers to please Fibo. But the concept is, "GOD aka The Higher Consciousness will not let such a Man like Fibo be taken down willy-nilly by forces much larger than Fibo - so he throws in a luck curveball - but not any old luck stream .... its a luck stream he KNOWS I will catch as it comes native to me.

HE also knows I am not religious and consider all religions equal because the Gods of these religions even if not the same are defo not going to be fighting with each other - they would all be best of friends - yeah baby all Gods, no exceptions. That be the Law of Gods.

Fast forward to 2025:

How will you know when the BEAR market has ended Fundamental Analysis-wise?

On the Sunday evening you see a banker ironing 5 white shirts, you will know to go LONG big time at open on Monday morning and hold all LONGS for 70 years. This entry will be just as quick as TA because it comes from Sentiment, the other aspect of TRADING weaponry.

Laid-off bankers abandon bikes worth thousands in car parks

Keep eye on BNP and Societe Gen

This BEAR will fool them all in that it might not even be about Banks no more, rather Governments. A much bigger game.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

SPY update .... again to refresh the 61.8% level that he returned to again and again a and again - 6 times on the 30-min. chart

Then on open today see the gap down to the 200-period ema on 30-min.?

The implanted HERD brain:

how important is the number 200 ema? Get a load of this. All the usual suspects like Dow Jones et all are all on the 200-ema on 30-min., their first stop support.

But wait ........... change that to 233 instead and note the subtleties. :whistle: :whistle:

233 be a Fibo #

GBPUSD weeping and gnashing of teeth by Brits all over the place at T2w and London and almost everywhere. there seems to be just nothing that will provide some respite to this currency.

Fibo states get ready for rally to the vicinity of 1.4562 - 1.5284 or 1.6137.

Reminder: GBPUSD rally get ready called on August 22nd

On daily, NO trendline break yet, so no entry on the larger timeframe YET. But note the trendline is validated by GBP as she hit it again and then promptly reversed. Good sign.

But count the # of waves, then see the possible 261.8% hit.

So remember ................... SHORT is still in play ............ but respite likely? Thus far elusive, no respite but divergence keeps building, wave count favorable.

I don't see an entry on 4H either.

But the Alert is still in effect while short continues

Here goes ................ as a possible wave 3 down looms,

SPY Short 292.75 Stop 298.86 TP not specified now

SPY short if/when < 290.47 STOP 293.19

SPY Short if/when < 287.87 STOP 293.19

SPY Short if/when <285.09 STOP 293.19

STOP adjusted to 292.75 (break-even for #1. but same for all others now across the board)

STOP adjusted to 292.75 (break-even for #1. but same for all others now across the board)

Lost interest in this trade

Closed out shorts and canceled pending orders 289.86

both trades profitable for not worth even a yawn.

I need a drink :)

Yes, the trend rider gets pants pulled down. Which means that Ed Sekota and the Turtles got nailed by having to gt out too slowly

Yes I would see cooking the books as the fundamental driver to pushing below the 200 ema but for obvious reasons these shenanigans can be so smooth as to totally not be known to the trader until too late - therefore its better to defer to Price who foretells the heavy sh*t is going to go down because of the WAVE position.

Excellent decision to study the traders classrooom. This decision alone will speed your progress up considerably. Jeffrey Kennedy commands considerable respect from Fibo. Now remember, the classroom is a whole bunch of compendiums, he has written a great deal, all stunning stuff. Since you are in the process of saving money for capitalization, put on the other FIBO hat and place the call to EWI and do a special deal over the phone FIBO-style for a very special price for the entire shabang + theythrow in a 2-yr subscription to the Financial Forecast Service for free with a 50% discount thereafter OR a flat 4k for LIFE.

There are many roads that lead to Rome when it comes to making deals to get your materials to study. EWI also has FREE WEEK for its various services now and then, a good way for you to revisit the Waves periodically.

Agreed, the promises are huge but the success rate is low so buyer beware. What the marketers at EWI rely on is that the HERD has short memory. Once Price starts ooming again their emotion becomes so fired up they forget how they lost money just a few weeks ago and jump back in. THE marketers know this so they can be forever wrong but forever right in income.

Yep, what you are after is just the application of the Waves and since I outclass all of them put together in actual application results with a proven 95% success rate, why pay them? Fibo has NEVER charged for such services, never will. Why? I build LIKES with GOD, not with T2W or T2L :whistle::whistle:

Thank you for the further advice Fibo - shall start the t2w Fibo wave subscription shortly. So will be sticking with the free stuff for the time being to see how far I get before becoming unstuck.

The retracement rules wave 2 retracing .618 of wave 1 etc are I am now working on, but difficult on a tablet! Should have brought the laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.