Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha, elephant brain, I like that :):):)

What you might not know about Fibo is that he does not consider posting at a forum to be just mere entertainment. It is serious business, serious work, serious train of thought and its entire purpose is to get better and better and better as a trader/investor. Remember I mentioned to you about the greatest strength of a Forum being the date and time stamp? That is why I like it. It gives me time context and holds me accountable for my calls and trades. Traders can bullshit and abuse the blotter and trade tickets with Photoshop crap but nobody yet has devised a method to hoodwink the forum date and time stamp. I love it.

That is why its soooooooo eeeeezy to catch cats here who post shit like, "I've been Long since April" hahahahahahahaha. I know right away its a scammer and a poser because there is no date and time stamp for the entry, its all a crock.

Yes - I recall Fibo enjoys the harsh reality of a date stamp on a forum post.

Having just finished a bottle of a Bordeux merlot - a few relateable quotes from the elephant article, highlighted below, which resonate well with trading and those starting on their journey.

This is a very nice article Fibo.

Hahahahaha, elephant brain, I like that :):):)

What you might not know about Fibo is that he does not consider posting at a forum to be just mere entertainment. It is serious business, serious work, serious train of thought and its entire purpose is to get better and better and better as a trader/investor. Remember I mentioned to you about the greatest strength of a Forum being the date and time stamp? That is why I like it. It gives me time context and holds me accountable for my calls and trades. Traders can bullshit and abuse the blotter and trade tickets with Photoshop crap but nobody yet has devised a method to hoodwink the forum date and time stamp. I love it.

That is why its soooooooo eeeeezy to catch cats here who post shit like, "I've been Long since April" hahahahahahahaha. I know right away its a scammer and a poser because there is no date and time stamp for the entry, its all a crock.

Froms the quantum of posts which charts et al, I can see the thought behind each reply.

Thank you for the fuller explaination to the USDJPY call, I shall reach my capitalisation target come this months payday and that is where the really fun starts... that is not blowing the account, I have the Fibo nugget book which I spent time working on last week trawling past and present posts and extracting little nuggets - next step is full collation with chapters.

I shall give you a copy for proof reading.

Froms the quantum of posts which charts et al, I can see the thought behind each reply.

Thank you for the fuller explaination to the USDJPY call, I shall reach my capitalisation target come this months payday and that is where the really fun starts... that is not blowing the account, I have the Fibo nugget book which I spent time working on last week trawling past and present posts and extracting little nuggets - next step is full collation with chapters.

I shall give you a copy for proof reading.

Excellente! For the USDJPY game of Longmanship, take your time, if the CALL has merit it will be a long bullrun because the ext wave up is either a C-wave or a 3. Both are sheer peotry. So might be a good idea to keep bets really small for starters and then when verified that we have a new uptrend, add to positions.

Safety first, small position, no leverage, control greed. The run if right will last for years. We will aplly the basics of trend when the move gets underway so you will know where to put your stop as per the Laws of TREND not just the hocus pocus of will-nilly 3% stops.

The STOP is designed as per Clint Eastwood's "a man has go t to know his own limitations" (Clint of course is clueless about all this, hahahaha) -

Yes - I recall Fibo enjoys the harsh reality of a date stamp on a forum post.

Having just finished a bottle of a Bordeux merlot - a few relateable quotes from the elephant article, highlighted below, which resonate well with trading and those starting on their journey.

This is a very nice article Fibo.

View attachment 266995View attachment 266996

You are welcome. :)

You will meet her in London. Meet who? The elephant girl. When I first met her and we went to see the sights in Phuket, Thailand, the cat calls by young Thai males at this fox was bothering me as I had to defend her. But she was too smart to let me get into fights with bone-crusher Thai kickboxers. Why she was never afraid of any man, I discovered down the road apiece in the Khao Yai National Park forest where she convinced me it was OK to get off the beaten path and go visit the wild elephants.

She be afraid of a thai kickboxer punk when she can walk right up to a bull elephant in his prime and within minutes get his friendship and trust? You could have knocked Fibo over with a feather. AWE! And she spoke to them in a Thai dialect I have never heard even among the Mahoot at the camps

Never a dull day in the Land of Smiles.

My personal stock market and currency trades when I am in the Land of Smiles have been charted over the course of 5 years. Location independent. sometimes a trade occurred at a Marriott hotel in Bangkok, other times on the road in general or at a holiday resort in Phuket or Koh Samui or even at other locations.

My best trades EVER were initiated at Khao Yai National Park and Doi Inthanon mountain where I go frequently to sit in the silence of NATURE. The touch of the tree, a whisper to it and ask if its OK to sit by it and work awhile. then after settling in to a relaxed mood, I hammer in several trades boom boom boom in a row. Then I thank Nature and leave for civilization's noise and usual cacophony.

Such trades fly - highest success ratio. My American initiated trades from the city pale in comparison.

5 trades on the SET50 futures initiated from a Buddhist temple sitting under a tree waiting for the girl to finish her prayers away from any tourist crowds, produced unbeknownst entry into a 3rd wave within hours that I had not seen. The income buildup was soooo staggering as to be almost transcendental.

You are welcome. :)

You will meet her in London. Meet who? The elephant girl. When I first met her and we went to see the sights in Phuket, Thailand, the cat calls by young Thai males at this fox was bothering me as I had to defend her. But she was too smart to let me get into fights with bone-crusher Thai kickboxers. Why she was never afraid of any man, I discovered down the road apiece in the Khao Yai National Park forest where she convinced me it was OK to get off the beaten path and go visit the wild elephants.

She be afraid of a thai kickboxer punk when she can walk right up to a bull elephant in his prime and within minutes get his friendship and trust? You could have knocked Fibo over with a feather. AWE! And she spoke to them in a Thai dialect I have never heard even among the Mahoot at the camps

Never a dull day in the Land of Smiles.

I look forward to it greatly.

I have only seen an elephant in a zoo, but can imagine these to be amazing animals in the wild - even more so in the land of smiles, again yet to visit.

the most amazing thing about being out here is the clarity of night sky, so clear you can see swathes and masses of star clusters!

Those who have never seen a 3rd wave or a C-wave in action on a Price chart, here's a treat.

Buenos Aires Merval Index. Now remember this fellas, something about the Herd. Argentina has defaulted so many times and is so untrustworthy yet the public gives it its money for investment. go figure! Slaughter!

The magnificent Fibo spotted both the 4th waves as shown in yellow and know-ed the end was coming. He started to watch and observe after the big 4th completed and the Index started to rise like a rocket. that be the 5th and FINAL wave. But even the 5th wave must have an internal 4th.

There you have it!

My Ma and Pa are not there to tell me, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased" - but who has stepped in to do so is the Higher Consciousness of Fibo. Now the key take away of Fibo's Higher Consciousness is that he will not be manipulated - in that he will not spare Fibo the PAIN and excruciating agony of learning the lessons of Life. No Sir, he will only look on in dismay as I let out low frequency growls of agony when wrong and taking a hit but he will not interfere for he knows on the other side his son will be stronger.

Its a bitch but its THE WAY.

View attachment 266654

News this morning on Argentina in the form of a press release - ‘a series of extrodinary measures to ensure the normal functioning of the economy’

This also includes currency control - which at 22% inflation in the first half of the year I am not surprised.

Are they running the risk of going the same way of Zimbabwe unless this is managed?

News this morning on Argentina in the form of a press release - ‘a series of extrodinary measures to ensure the normal functioning of the economy’

This also includes currency control - which at 22% inflation in the first half of the year I am not surprised.

Are they running the risk of going the same way of Zimbabwe unless this is managed?

They are indeed, huge risk. One thing that stands out w.r.t. Risk is their currency versus the dollar. It is downright scary to see the deep agony they are in. Right up your alley now in terms of charting the KING in afterburner mode, namely the 3rd of 3rd also knows as the 3rd sub-wave of Wave 3. In the description of waves, this segment of wave 3 is known as a wonder to behold, the swiftest rise that respects no resistance.

I've marked wave 1 and 2 of WAVE III for you. So everything that comes thereafter is still the 3rd of Wave 3. I believe it hit close to 60 today (chart not updated)

3 million people fallen into poverty this year. Argentines prefer the COLCHON BANK aka Mattress

How bad can it get? 5th debt default. BBC says there will not be any contagion. I differ. The dollar is clearly in the 3rd of 3, therefore there is a ways to go yet. Additionally the dollar could start hammering the rest of the emerging currencies soon. Thing to watch for is EEM support breaking. If taht occurs all hell is going to break as the dollar plugs 'em all.

Yikes!

Thing to watch over the next few days/weeks is wtf is going on with BONDS ............ talk everywhere about yield curve inversion. There is a thread here too at T2W about this and mostly asking what it means and why its so dangerous and why has it always called on a recession down the road - apparently it has a 100% success rate in calling a recession.

You will see and hear a lot more talk about this subject. It is of course super important. The easiesst explanation is that it is preposterous for a fella to put his money in the bank for 10 years and earn less in interest than he would for just 1 yr or 3 months etc. He is taking higher risk in terms of time so should be rewarded comensurately.

OK, we all generally know this .............. but the Media is misssing this one aspect that makes it downright scary ................

You see, the effective duration of a 30-yr T-Bond is approx. 22 years. Therefore because of the concept of duration = a bonds sensitivity relative to changes in interest rates ............ if yields rise by just 1% the bond crashes by 22%.

DEATH awaits investors on a grand scale if this happens.

Hide and watch

Debt Man's curve by EWI shows Argentina at 20%, Turkey 15.77% and in the Twilight zone are the usual suspects ................ Germany, Austria France, Netherlands, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Japan, Belgium ......... in other words, all the negative rate clowns. Even Gnome-Land (Schweiz) is there at -1.10%.

UK at 0.4% with Spain at 0.05% is sitting just a teeny bit above the twilight zone and could slide into it in a heartbeat.

2008 was banks. 2019 could be governments collapsing.

Yikes!

However just looking at the KBW Bank Index and the MSCI World Bank Index and the Euro Stoxx Bank Index, the feeling is get your money out fast and tuck it under the mattress.

Its going to get mean.

Will update the SPY chart manana. But just from memory it looks ominous like as if a Wave 3 is just on the verge of getting underway. If thisis the case then expect that that 900 point drop in the Dow Jones will be eclipsed in a jiffy on any one particular bad day. Hope I'm wrong.

A Fibo prediction:

Warren Buffet should withdraw himself from public interaction NOW and retreat to a BEAR cave and enjoy the rest of his Life in Peace. He's done a great job, is 89 years old and deserves rest and does not deserve what he about to get dished out. You see when the BEAR gets underway, bull market icons get hammered and criminalized.

Berkshire Hathaway looks like it has topped - will look into this manana. Also it is just uncovered that for 10 years he has under performed the SPX.

Also surfacing is therefore the value investing genius is now being questioned big time as value has not been working recently.

Pain for Warren on a big scale over the next months/years

:)I don't like it none. I like Warren. But the idiots will crucify him. Fibo will always love a guy who has billions but will carry exact change to pay for a burger at McDonald's. That's Warren. His wife gives him the exact change every day onhis way to the office. What a guy! :)

Her's the Dollar vs Thai Baht

USD-THB

Relief for Americans is close at hand. Once the reversal occurs I expect the dollar to head to the sky above 50 Baht to the dollar. Americans will be returning to Land of smiles in droves. so will the Brits and others because peculiarly all currencies have a similar relationship with the Baht, same form of bull and bear, although the dollar is the strongest of the lot now.

Dollar vs Thai Baht

True true, the Thai's are world famous for providing relief to Americans.

True true, the Thai's are world famous for providing relief to Americans.

But wait, there's more. Majestic Fibo puts it like this:

In every aspect of Life ............ Economy, Business, Trading, etc., etc., offers the best definition known to Man for "Infinity" by virtue of placing Brits in the denominator and Yanks in the numerator.

But there is one area in which Brits outshine Yanks to such a phenomenal degree its almost a virtual rout. Sex offenders worldwide. For only 67 million population , Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.