Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I am done with new_trader. so right-click/send to/Recycle Bin. :) :whistle:

China and India in precarious positions on daily timeframe

Is India leaving the 200-day ema behind and heading south? If so, then watch the exodus of institutions from the stock markets. Yikes!

Chino has gone up to kiss the 200-day ema . If she thence flees south its akin to the criminal who goes in for the last kiss and then flees the crime scene

India + China = 50% of the world??

Hong Kong unrest?

Normal behavior for a 3rd wave. Yawn. More to come as wave 3 gets underway in earnest. 200-day being left in the dust

Australian dollar:

CNBC, MSNBC, BBC, CNN, Yahoo ................... none of these can compete with Fibo for New generation warning. THEY all can only REACT = tell you sh*t AFTER its already happened.

But Fibo will tell you stuff way way way before it happens and dig this, he will give you the actual CAUSE = SOURCE = GENERATOR ................ this will therefore tell what type of News it will turn out to be, +ve or -ve. Then you can can sit back and let your imagination run as to the exact details of the News when CNN et al tell you ...................... way down the road apiece.

Case in point ....................... Australian Dollar hit Fibo's Golden Ratio 161.8% in December 2018. Look at the doji. Look at the bloody reaction. Screaming at Fibo is the trigger. hahahahaha ............. see weekly chart

Australian dollar continued .............

even more dramatic is the Golden Ratio hit on daily timeframe ................ see doji. Why is fibo such a mofo? Because in such plays he earns the fastest rate of return in trading earnings - how so? Just gawk at the rapid 40% earnings on just that one play that can be timed on 1H for exit.

And now dig this ............... australian dollar is approaching the same Fibo level once again. And dig this .......... see how Macd is curling up? Its smelled the Fibo level and is generating divergence.

I'll be all over this mother like Doc took out Johnny Ringo in a no contest.

Watch for entry yourselves on your own. Exercise caution and judgement as always for yourselves. Leave the stupidity and carelessness and voluminous risk taking to me. THEY say I have to blow up, that its a requirement, nobody escapes the blow-up Law. Fck 'em.

Fibo's trading style is a fck up, fraught with peril and no 2 draws are ever the same. It is a totally non rote procedure .................

The Golden Ratio as Fibo's fancy 2-gun rig in trading ....................... all opponents underestimate it - ALL. ALL underestimate it to such an extent, simply because it never ever got home to them - even the ones that use it on a daily basis ..... it never got home to 'em the way it did to Fibo. Its like Martial Arts. You can study it intellectually and practice and do the drills and forms hours every damn day for years and years and years. But in a real fight scene, if instinct does not take over in a nanosecond, you're dead.

Nobody fcks with Fibo in this arena. Nobody. those who have tried in the past with bets, LOST ....... every mother's son. :whistle:

Just sayin .....................

Is India leaving the 200-day ema behind and heading south? If so, then watch the exodus of institutions from the stock markets. Yikes!

Chino has gone up to kiss the 200-day ema . If she thence flees south its akin to the criminal who goes in for the last kiss and then flees the crime scene

India + China = 50% of the world??

India looks to be darting back for a last kiss of the 200-day and perhaps one last one before permanently fleeing south?

SPY update on 1H

see right edge of chart for the current wave down ............. looks like a 1-2, then a 5-subwave 1-2 = a n internal 3rd. Is this correct or hocus pocus? :whistle:

SPY update on 1H

see right edge of chart for the light yellow Fibo grid drawn just for the heck of it. See SPY retraced to 38.2%? This is 61.8%'s sister golden girl. Now thisis usually where a 3rd wave retraces to, but I have seen sometimes a 50% hit. So go figure. It might do sh*t like this just to mess with me. What do I care?

Those who have never seen a 3rd wave or a C-wave in action on a Price chart, here's a treat.

Buenos Aires Merval Index. Now remember this fellas, something about the Herd. Argentina has defaulted so many times and is so untrustworthy yet the public gives it its money for investment. go figure! Slaughter!

The magnificent Fibo spotted both the 4th waves as shown in yellow and know-ed the end was coming. He started to watch and observe after the big 4th completed and the Index started to rise like a rocket. that be the 5th and FINAL wave. But even the 5th wave must have an internal 4th.

There you have it!

My Ma and Pa are not there to tell me, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased" - but who has stepped in to do so is the Higher Consciousness of Fibo. Now the key take away of Fibo's Higher Consciousness is that he will not be manipulated - in that he will not spare Fibo the PAIN and excruciating agony of learning the lessons of Life. No Sir, he will only look on in dismay as I let out low frequency growls of agony when wrong and taking a hit but he will not interfere for he knows on the other side his son will be stronger.

Its a bitch but its THE WAY.

Argentina is an Emerging Market. Aha! so what is the one thing Fibo is watching like a hawk? Why of course its EEM. Why?

Because if EEM breaks support its going to be a repeat of 1994 for emerging countries. Which one in particular is in Fibo's heart? Its call the Land of Smiles. Yeah baby there are zillion Brits there who love it too. Fibo can't let the girls down as everything will collapse around them.

EEM daily - break that support and Fibo is ready to rescue although considerable reserves are already stashed away for 'em and their families.

There will be riots and safety issues and crime. Fibo has to get them to proper locations.

When/if the 161.8% support at 38.84 breaks, fibo has to kick ass

For new_trader ........................ see my trailing STOP sooooo clearly mentioned? $1,487.1

:)

GOLD LONG is now CLOSED ................... 1552.3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention

GOLD position is now 100% FLAT. NO Short has been opened. Resting now and breathing the sweet perfume of trading success.
FLAT FLAT FLAT GOLD

GOLD: notes as reminder .........

Gold has been in a bear market rally since Dec 2015. Its been a sideways up process, a clear corrective pattern which includes a "B" wave. That is my stance. Therefore the entire upwave bear market rally will be thoroughly neutralized and we will head to my target of $700 over the next few years.

Could I be wrong? hahahahahaha ..... do birds fly? But let's wait for Goldie's next sign.

All I know right now is that FIBO stands alone closed out his LONG positions while the rest of the world every single mother's son including most central banks are LOOOOOOOOONG Gold and swearing it will go to $5000.

Fibo is as usual all alone, no friends, they are all on the Gold wagon. Gold sentiment of the crowd is soooooo optimistic its at 94% bulls

SPY:

Fellas, see post #811. See where I drew the Fibo grid. Reproducing the same chart here from post 811 to observe first because SPY golden ratio dynamic sent me a telegram ..................

OK see wher the grid on right edge of screen is marked 100% for the grid? Well, updating the chart with today's data clearly shows that SPY is telling Fibo that the 100% is slightly different as shown below which means SPY has been retracing that wave and not the smaller one. Why do I feel this way? because see for yourselves, it retraced an exact golden ratio 61.8% and then reversed and charged south

Can you dig it?

SPY:

furthermore observe that the rally wave into the 61.8% is a 3-wave affair, i.e. the signature of a corrective wave. But this could change in a heartbeat if SPY rallies again in a C-wave and takes out the 61.8% marker. Zoom out on 30-min and see the entire congestion sideways stuff? Its a fckup. I need a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.