Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that would imply a Dollar drop then I'm hopping on Gold and Silver.

Is that a bear flag pattern on the US Tech index? looks that way.

SPY

Look at right side of the daily chart. First thing a Waver sees is, "bloody Hell, looks like a 1 down 2 up which implies next wave down is 3. :)

Bounce is off the 200-day ema with additional springboard offered by 61.8%

SPY thus far cannae beat the Fibo thick red trendline shown. Extend that trendline to right and there's your RISK MANAGEMENT platform for now w.r.t. Shorting or not or Longing or not

WTF? What do I know? :)

View attachment 266459

Read again for the sequence which follows

The Fibo number 61.8% keeps showing up like a rash in all instruments, in all markets, even in Lean hogs, Coffee, Orange juice etc., This number follows Fibo around like a brother. He is always there. Its gotten to the point where cats keep asking Fibo, "who the heck is Goldy?" Fibo's answer baffles 'em quite a bit for you see, this brother cannot be seen in the physical, he resides in the domain at least one level above Matter, Energy, Space, Time. ......................... He is Fibo's older brother.

Like now, yet again in SPY see 61.8% .................... see clearly on 1H for spatial recognition ease ....... in yellow gold grid

coincidence every damn day? Kinda defeats the concept inherent in "coincidence"

View attachment 266460

Read again for the sequence which follows

After reading the previous 2 re-posts, now dig this! dig what? How the Golden Ratio 61.8% yet again honored Fibo. When this baby fires its sheer poetry - same 60-min. chart of SPY, no changes made to it

See SPY 60-min chart above and note the right side of chart where SPY fell to. Do you see it? Why of course its yet again the 61.8% level of a larger grid. (See the 61.8% marking to the extreme left of the chart?)

Now see updated chart for how a green bar is forming right there.

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Well if that would imply a Dollar drop then I'm hopping on Gold and Silver.

Is that a bear flag pattern on the US Tech index? looks that way.

Get a pair of Nike. You should have hopped on gold and silver weeks ago instead of following the mantra, "selll the bottom, buy the top"

I cannot even begin to imagine to what a 6 figure number flashing red looks like!
So you planned the trade and traded the plan - albeit if it didn’t go the way you wanted initially.

What was the mistake in counting the 3rd wave - was it the 2nd wave corrective ABC down throwing an extra downward leg into the mix?

Yes, that's right, the extra down leg threw me off

The thing which is most difficult to ensure that persistence is kept in check in ensuring a routine is set - a difficult feat, but if you can make it work and have a conscious thought that you need to remain perstant it happens!

If it was easy everyone would be doing it, right!

It took me a long time to get over the fact that there is no secret potion, method or trick to the markets, whatever the game there is no substitute to getting in chart time as much as possible. I was always disheartened that a secret existed which was reserved for high Calibre individuals to smash the markets, but there isn’t.

I believe it to be consistent application of a specific set of rules, nothing more or less.

I shall look to get some charts up over the coming day or two as I will be without a laptop for a few weeks! Photo shots it is!

Right on, Sam. There are no secrets, no gurus, no know-it-alls, no secret potions. You + chart + your thoughts = evolution of YOUR game. High calibre individuals have the secrets? No, they don't got doodly. See formula in red.

This post is worthy of a print and study with old fashioned pen and paper. I got greedy on GBPJPY, for no reason but to see if I caught the reversal. Needless to say I didn’t need to - I am still capitalising my account, but feel that the feeling I had trading real cold, hard earned cash is no replacement for demo. But equally I know I should stay away because I need to build a more stricter routine - which goes hand in hand with stricter rules.

Capital builds, daily.
Rocketship builds, daily.

Warren Buffet's Rule #1: Do NOT lose money.

I broke this rule on page 1 of this thread and only luck saved me. :whistle::whistle:

SPY

approaching 200-day ema for the 9th time since Fibo called the historical TOP Jan 26th, 2018. That's how much latent power resides in the 200-day ema. Now dig this about the 200-day ema ....................... with each hit at the 200-day and bounce, the Coefficient of Restitution changes in internal poder ....................

back in Christmas 2018 the Coefficient of Restitution was shattered as SPY dove right thru' it, hit Fibo's 161.8%, bounced, then dove down further to 261.8% and bounced majestically with renewed power. Recharging? I believe so but did not know it back then but will not be surprised by it if/when it happens again.
The Golden Ratio can and does recharge the 200-day

So now we are again closing in on the 200-day

See the drama on Fibo's perfect SPY chart

GOLD:

Fibo is a gambler when trading alone, a softie when trading with the girls dependent on him for exit strategy. But alone, is where he shines, a true warrior who can take shots to the stomach ................... like now in GOLD

See the trendline in daily chart? Now look at the distance down to the STOP at 1442. Yeah dig it, give up this much money back to the market? You're damn straight. And dig this its worse. That 1442 stop is just a shelf of support resting on the tops. So its a worthless stop as a test is begging. Yeah baby, Fibo goes to the Wave low $1380 for the catastrophic stop.

Fck it. The LONG continues to 1612.

View attachment 266370

Deeg eet Mah, let's have some Rum & coke, hahahaha

RAISED CATASTROPHIC STOP ON GOLD to $1,487.1 from $1,380 = an extra $107 in profits locked in, baby :whistle::whistle:

Having kahunas of brass pays off big as it always does except that time when it came shy of not doing so with the SPY trade. Yippie kai yeh, amigos, Fibo in Paradise for not letting the Commercial Hedgers mess with his mind even though they are a powerful lot of sharp cats.

Just trail the STOP, baby, trail trail, trail and let it run run run run.

Gold chart updated here. Sam will note that some divergence is showing up on both Macd and Rsi

NOte that the entire Gold bug industry is claiming and calling that Gold is in a new bull market going to 5000 dollars and beyond. Even Gerald Celente who was interviewed on Kitco said Gold to at least 2k. So they are are all gung ho about Gold.

My CALL is the opposite of theirs in that I am saying that Gold is in a bear market rally - hence the trailing STOP so I don't get cott off guard but also don't lose out on goldie's sugarcane juice

I have some questions below if you care to answer:

Gold:
Small traders (T2W and ET and such) together with Large speculators are always on the wrong side of major epic junctures. they are always opposite of the Commercial Hedgers.

According to my recorded data: GOLD hit USD1058/oz¹ week ending 31/12/2015. It closed this week @ 1536.9 which is 45% higher than the low recorded in my data above.

Q1: How were the Commercial Hedgers positioned week ending 31/12/2015?
Q2: Are they still in that position?
Q3: If the answer to Q2 is 'No': When did they start reversing/unwinding their position?

1: Rounded up to whole figure.

New_Trader can buy again at $700. Now watch the outright anger that Fibo could make such a statement - that Gold is going to $700 over the next several months and that that would be THE PLACE TO BUY BIG-TIME. Now is not the time to buy, its the time to be unloading = selling. Waiting for the next trendline if any, otherwise there ought to be fireworkds when we get to 61.8% at 1582

Q4: Have you taken your own advice i.e. Sold gold for a drop to USD700?

I have some questions below if you care to answer:

According to my recorded data: GOLD hit USD1058/oz¹ week ending 31/12/2015. It closed this week @ 1536.9 which is 45% higher than the low recorded in my data above.

Q1: How were the Commercial Hedgers positioned week ending 31/12/2015?
Q2: Are they still in that position?
Q3: If the answer to Q2 is 'No': When did they start reversing/unwinding their position?

1: Rounded up to whole figure.

Q4: Have you taken your own advice i.e. Sold gold for a drop to USD700?

Lone Yank calls Brits into the ring for showdown

will answer your questions .....................
ONLY if/at the T2W get-to-gether party that YOU are to arrange asap (minimum 10 Elders to be present with full records and online access to accounts) - asap especially for you as YOU are about to lose your entire net worth when GOLD reverses. You're scared sh*tless now. You were oblivious to the odds of Gold crashing again and are in panic mode.

Send complaint to Trader333 to get me banned OR ........................ follow the instructions in

posts #729, 738, 739, 740

All yanks, Sam, Inquisitor & NVP are exempt. Exemption extends to all nationalities including ISIS, Taliban, Somalian rebels et al. Challenge is extended to only Brits. :):whistle::whistle:

Fibo is a generous man even to people who get him banned.

So I will answer one question now ............................. :) :)

>>>>>>>> Q4: Have you taken your own advice i.e. Sold gold for a drop to USD700? <<<<<<<<<

Can't you read for cryin out loud? I'm still LONG Gold with a STOP. Trailing Stop. See few posts above. When I close out the LONG, will take the first trigger to go SHORT for the ride down to $700.

My advice to you: organize the T2W party NOW. Your future depends on it. At the party itself your trading skills will exponentialize. You will have saved loads of Sterling on Gold because you do not have the balls to go short because none of you can go against the HERD and ride alone. We are in Fibo's domain/world when it comes to lone-warrior-ness

When Fibo gets on a horse on new aborning TREND its virtually impossible to shake him off the horse. The only time BEAR and/or the Devil can shake Fibo off the horse is during the bend in the Trend before the new Trend gets properly underway - as is clearly visible on Page 1-5 of this thread wherein my flanks were exposed and I took a good beating - that tested me real good

I got knocked off my horse but still despite this, the Devil could not kill me. The angel would not let him. Reversed the loss and came out with a win, not a magnificent one and wayshort of my normal expectations, but a win nonetheless and NO LOSS :)

Good to see Fibo going with the herd, same direction as myself.

Trader333, may I slap this cat around some, pls? :)

Lack of understanding of the LAW of Herd:

In the middle portion of the TREND it is not only correct but advisable to play with the HEARD as THEY fuel the fire and make the Tend go go go to dizzying heights. so therefore the contrarian plays WITH the HERD and buys buys buys (uptrend).

Where the LAW kicks in = fires is when the HERD gets toooooooooooo one-sided and has climbed on board to such an extent that it demonstrates fiery emotions that the trend will go on foreever to infinity. This is the signal for the contrarian to CLOSE out LONGS and get ready to go Short SOON

Trader333, in OUR Lingo in real life such lack of understanding demonstrated at T2L is referred by fibo as "dumbphucks"

posts #729, 738, 739, 740

Malagutti odds of showing up for the showdown? ZERO. Will sweeten the deal. $1000 on the spot in cash for showing up with trading records for 5 years and online account access for me to see. Vice versa.

GOLD Daily HERD sentiment Index stands at 93 now. High? Yes. contrarian view should be adopted? Yes. Which is exactly what I am doing with my STOP (see few posts up) and ready to reverse and go Short. DSI sentiment can still go to 97 as it did 4 times in the past which is why I have not considered it historically X-TREME yet. so the LONG with stop continues. :whistle:

Watch this:

Malagutti, Bring 5-yr trading record to London to meet with Fibo live, video made live for T2W members. I'm the one flying all the way across the ocean, the others are merely driving but look how hard it is for them to show up for a fight :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I've got you now, so everyone is following the herd except when you are, and then its advisable. Yes you got it, not a chance of me showing up.
My old man was paranoid schizophrenic. You have the exact same traits. I say this not in a derogatory manner, regardless of how it will be received (main trait)
And yes I know, chicken, my dads bigger than your dad, herd mentality (secondary traits)
Good luck with the gold trade. Let me know when you come out, I'll double up 😉

This yank is ready to fly hours on a stupid plane (detest the flying but love the trip/travel thereafter) just to meet with fellow traders who say they love camaraderi with other traders and love to share hahahahahhahahhhhhahahahahha ......................... share what? Dissertations on how to trade and whatnot, everything except LIVE TRADING RECORD

And dig this, I'm ready to pay them to drive from Picadilly circus 10 miles to our meetup. But they won't do it. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.