Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FED:

books have been written on these clowns, worshipped by every sheep in the HERD - religiously. The amount of explanations and reasonings and hocus-pocus the experts and public come out with on this subject are downright shocking as they are volumes that could fill a 100 floor library.

Burn it all to the ground. You don't need it. You need only Price. that's it. And you get inventive with PRICE - like so .......... see chart .... 6-mo. Treasury yield (green) , 3-mo.Treasury yield (yellow), FED FUNDS Rate (red)

View attachment 264203

SLAM DUNK!! Again! and Again!

Formula = the more slam dunks the bigger the reprobate is the dunker!!!! God, do I love it so!
:)

In the morning senorita and I will go walking .......................... :)

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do! What about the Palestinians, Iran, China, Ivanka Trumps fine legs, FED's Mexican mistress? We gots to consider all these in the equation, NO?

Plot 3-mo. & 6-mo. Yields on daily chart. Then add the FED Funds Rate to same chart. So you will have 3 charts in total. Put a different color on them to be able to distinguish easily. Then watch how YOUR GOD, the FED serendipitously comes in every damn time when the the 3 crosses the 6 and follows that call. If the cross is UP, FED goes UP, if the cross is down, FED goes down.

THEY (Price) tell him what to do. He is compelled to obey, always has, always will, ditto for that clown Alan Greenspan.

Repeat ....

SLAM DUNK!
Again and again and again, Fibo ravishes ALL. His reward? Ex-communication! :):):):) But Fibo is only 12-yrs old, hahahahahahaha say the 70-yr old cats. Little do they know that Yank 70-yr old cats treat fibo like a son. God bless Yanks and America, the Land that sure as heck knew the meaning of benevolence and will return there with my prayers.

In the morning senorita and I will go walking ...........................

Wonderful news for my T2W persecutors .....................

the Fibo investor friends mentioned in the original thread at ET posted here - see ET original thread page 1 .................... all I had to do was ask. Benny is rounding up all of them, they're all older folk in their 70s seasoned professionals - they will come with me to england for the T2W party - final word tomorrow but Benny says, "nobody will turn you down fibo, we are retired we have all the time in the world for fun with the young fellas, takes our minds off our organ failures" :)

Four Seasons for now unless someone comes up with something better/closer.

These boys are not traders. They are investors. Fibo worships 'em all. Their wives treat fibo like the son who's still around and will never abandon his parents. Loneliness? They don't have to go thru' it cause fibo visits weekly and plays cards and chess with 'em all.

Investment records since after knowing Fibo provided automatically at the party meetup in London.

Be prepared for a big group of yanks.

Therefore there will be a detour to Guadaloupe and Martinique and Paris before the girls and I head to Pyrenees - they want to expand their Zouk collection ............................ sorbonne is where we will hang out

My accountant has already got all my documents prepared and authenticated for the meetup in London. I can be there as early as NOW to show off my trading results for a decade. As promised those who play the game will be able to see my results with a real time log in to my accounts all done LIVE on anybody's computer. Would love to party with the elders about our accomplishments as traders, the best-est profession in the world. Really would.

Hurry up guys, get on the list, let's party.

By the way, since soooooo many talk about losses and drawdowns, dig this, FIBO's largest drawdown EVER is right here in THIS THREAD on the first pages already clear as day for everybody to see.

630k (six hundred and thirty thousand) US dollars was my max. drawdown before The Angel of Mercy was sent to reverse it into a handsome, though not impressive for me, profit.

this means that unlike ALL other winners in the stock market trading arena I HAVE YET TO BLOW UP AN ACCOUNT. :) :) :)
This scares the heck out of me as THEY (the Governors of Trading) say that everyone will crash and burn sooner or later.

I'm waiting for my crash and burn. so in the meantime I want to celebrate my success thus far.

Come on guys, I'm ready for the meetup in London. Bring your records, let's party. :):):)

Nice work - I am sure plenty here would be keen for a meet up and party in London.

With a chunky drawdown, albeit reversing in your favour, how did you maintain a level head and not hit the little (x) close position?

What is Fibos risk management strategy?
Fixed stop loss below previous 3 candle low, a fixed 2:1r assuming all entry rules are met, I.e only entering in 3rd wave, with exit below 2nd wave low?

Happy to share my success and failures on my records! Albeit more failure than success! And these are by no means impressive with limited skin in game!

But still we march on.

Bonus for all: :):):)

6 newbies, all my girls who learned trading from me for free (for not one red cent) will accompany me to London meetup to meet you guys and party. Their numbers in earnings speak for thessselves, all fully documented. Their documents are ready by Monday and authenticated by following Monday. But all will be seen live on anybody's computer at the party in London.

After the party I have promised them a trip together as a trading family to Spain - we are going thru' the Pyrenees to a nice mansion that I am ready to book for a month - then they will be subjected to an intense trading course in WAVE COUNTING for at least 3 hours per day.

Sam is welcome. Costs all borne by Fibo, including your round trip flight from England. A Porsche turbo will be placed at your disposal for your use in the mountains as you race me on the winding roads - a video can then be posted here for the enjoyment of all traders.

The only car Fibo will drive with pleasure - all other cars are yawn!

Surely this is enough of a carrot for some chaps here to get out from behind the screens and have a beer with Fibo (fish and chips gratis, on me).

As I am sure you can imagine, obtaining any form of holiday pass from Miss SSam (yet to be Mrs) would be near on impossible!

Another interesting video is the guy I think he is called ghost rider (not the film) is another crazy chap who runs from the police and all kinds of mad sh*t.

I am in France for the next two weeks, so whatever you do, make your trip to Blighty after that!

Nice work - I am sure plenty here would be keen for a meet up and party in London.

(1) With a chunky drawdown, albeit reversing in your favour, how did you maintain a level head and not hit the little (x) close position?

(2) What is Fibos risk management strategy?
Fixed stop loss below previous 3 candle low, a fixed 2:1r assuming all entry rules are met, I.e only entering in 3rd wave, with exit below 2nd wave low?

Happy to share my success and failures on my records! Albeit more failure than success! And these are by no means impressive with limited skin in game!

But still we march on.

Answers below as per numbered questions above ..............

(1)
Level head, yes but that does not tell of the conflict and self-doubt that plagued and swamped and threatened to derail a well-thought out PLAN. Why didn't I hit the CLOSE button? Because of Wave prowess being in my blood, in my bones - you see, the rally off the Christmas 2018 lows showed a clear internal 1-2-3-4 waves up, giving the internal count some added room for the fact that the internal 3rd wave could be an extended wave, so I felt that we would surely at least get a correction of that wave which means down to at least 38.2% - 50% - 61.8% retracement. I could get out there with my hide intact The correction did come as is plainly evident but after subjecting me to a massive slap in the face and knuckles of my folly and error in not counting the extended 3rd correctly. Skill = 38.2% Luck = 61.8% I aim to reverse these.

(2)

Risk management strategy? STOP will always go right under the exact point where my entire basis of analysis of entering the position in the first place is proved wrong. Just one hair below this line and boom, I must close out and retreat. For example, in a new beginning upmove, STOP is right under the low but is moved to the Wave 2 low as soon as Wave 2 prints and moves on up northbound. The STOP remains there as a catastrophic STOP = I cannot be ruined.

Risk management continues with compelling evidence that the next wave up as per the previous paragraph is a Wave 3 and that it can never be shorter than a Wave 1, therefore minimum trajectory is W3=W1 is my profit target tentatively. You will see that this is quite smart because what if this 3rd wave is actually a "C" of an A-B-C? C=A is the most common so I would be quite OK here and come out perfectly. Once the wave crosses the equality mark I then look to 161.8% as the next juncture to MANAGE ......................... and so on

But still we march on.

Both are extremely impressive to me. Hard to understand? Then throw in the weapon that the Physical Universe fears the most ........... the x-treme persistent individual .......................... floodgates to open down the road apiece and drown you in wherewithal ............... you'll see

Surely this is enough of a carrot for some chaps here to get out from behind the screens and have a beer with Fibo (fish and chips gratis, on me).

As I am sure you can imagine, obtaining any form of holiday pass from Miss SSam (yet to be Mrs) would be near on impossible!

Another interesting video is the guy I think he is called ghost rider (not the film) is another crazy chap who runs from the police and all kinds of mad sh*t.

I am in France for the next two weeks, so whatever you do, make your trip to Blighty after that!

I have already told the girls about you. You see, they were beginning traders too just like you had little to no skin in the game but it was their dream. They put in the work, toiled hard, took considerable scoldings from me, yet never banned me or threatened to delete my posts, and these are GIRLS.

They are dying to meet you and share tactics on Waves. They will not just let anybody will-nilly enter their private domain of technical analysis of the markets. Its become a thing of great pride for them. Like me, they will travel to the ends of the Universe to meet like minded traders because of the overwhelming gift afforded by the profession = total freedom to live/travel/enjoy with money coming in even while asleep and resting and partying, and no baggage required, no suitcases, ONLY SKILL, one account with a broker and a phone/laptop/ipad/

Bring the Mrs. too with you. Fibo welcomes her. This way you will be devoid of temptations as the lasses are outright foxes and all single.

You'll see

The carrot is for ALL NEWBIES to force the issue and hold these so-called gurus to PROVE IT. Change the course of History by weeding out all the scammers, shammers, posers, fake accounts, photoshopped tickets etc.,

In Sales organizations a newbie would know right at the very first sales meeting at the very latest who the top producers ARE - usually he would be assigned to one to see how the deals are closed and possibly get to see the techniques of at least 2-3 other closers. Point is that the top closers are a well known entity. The newbie just follows these winners.

Which newbie is assigned to the TOP CLOSER? The able newbie, the one who stands out, the young, hungry black maned lion. The Sales manager's job is to pair these 2. Make the able more able FIRST.

This is how it should be

SPY

Look at right side of the daily chart. First thing a Waver sees is, "bloody Hell, looks like a 1 down 2 up which implies next wave down is 3. :)

Bounce is off the 200-day ema with additional springboard offered by 61.8%

SPY thus far cannae beat the Fibo thick red trendline shown. Extend that trendline to right and there's your RISK MANAGEMENT platform for now w.r.t. Shorting or not or Longing or not

WTF? What do I know? :)

The Fibo number 61.8% keeps showing up like a rash in all instruments, in all markets, even in Lean hogs, Coffee, Orange juice etc., This number follows Fibo around like a brother. He is always there. Its gotten to the point where cats keep asking Fibo, "who the heck is Goldy?" Fibo's answer baffles 'em quite a bit for you see, this brother cannot be seen in the physical, he resides in the domain at least one level above Matter, Energy, Space, Time. ......................... He is Fibo's older brother.

Like now, yet again in SPY see 61.8% .................... see clearly on 1H for spatial recognition ease ....... in yellow gold grid

coincidence every damn day? Kinda defeats the concept inherent in "coincidence"

Sam,

just noticed this ...................... weeks ago you were into GBPJPY and I gave you a daily chart. Haven't changed a thing. Here's the same chart. Lesson inherent = how Fibo likes to play = still Short which means you could be in the south of France still making money while the short continues.

See the bump on 7/25/19? It could havepresented some problems but remember that the subwave we attached the trenline to is a teeny weenie one so I would ignore it and confirm its theetiweetiness by looking at Macd for the full subwave as shown in the next chart. Voila! Readjust the trenline to the top of the Macd subwave on Price and extend. Shortisssssssimo continues. will we get to 423.6%? hahahahahahah. We got below 261.8%, right and the new trendline is just grazing this 261.8% right now, right? We do have a big green bar now, right.

OOOOOOOH such treachery, hahahahahaha

But wait, there's even more treachery, hahahaha, on the same Fibo grid look where the current rally is firing from? Answer: 338.2% .... a golden ratio derivative. Yippie kai yeh :) :)

Sorry here's the chart again with the Macd in it this time ............ see the Macd wave I am referring to? Run the t-line thru' the top of the wave but not on Macd, on Price, hahahahahahaha

Answers below as per numbered questions above ..............

(1)
Level head, yes but that does not tell of the conflict and self-doubt that plagued and swamped and threatened to derail a well-thought out PLAN. Why didn't I hit the CLOSE button? Because of Wave prowess being in my blood, in my bones - you see, the rally off the Christmas 2018 lows showed a clear internal 1-2-3-4 waves up, giving the internal count some added room for the fact that the internal 3rd wave could be an extended wave, so I felt that we would surely at least get a correction of that wave which means down to at least 38.2% - 50% - 61.8% retracement. I could get out there with my hide intact The correction did come as is plainly evident but after subjecting me to a massive slap in the face and knuckles of my folly and error in not counting the extended 3rd correctly. Skill = 38.2% Luck = 61.8% I aim to reverse these.

I cannot even begin to imagine to what a 6 figure number flashing red looks like!
So you planned the trade and traded the plan - albeit if it didn’t go the way you wanted initially.

What was the mistake in counting the 3rd wave - was it the 2nd wave corrective ABC down throwing an extra downward leg into the mix?

Again, another one to spend time next week writing these nuggets in book.

I need a fresh mind to be sure this goes in! I shall get in front of charts and get this clear in my mind. Sitting on the train and a landscape view of an iPhone does little for effective wave counting!

Both are extremely impressive to me. Hard to understand? Then throw in the weapon that the Physical Universe fears the most ........... the x-treme persistent individual .......................... floodgates to open down the road apiece and drown you in wherewithal ............... you'll see

The thing which is most difficult to ensure that persistence is kept in check in ensuring a routine is set - a difficult feat, but if you can make it work and have a conscious thought that you need to remain perstant it happens!

If it was easy everyone would be doing it, right!

It took me a long time to get over the fact that there is no secret potion, method or trick to the markets, whatever the game there is no substitute to getting in chart time as much as possible. I was always disheartened that a secret existed which was reserved for high Calibre individuals to smash the markets, but there isn’t.

I believe it to be consistent application of a specific set of rules, nothing more or less.

I shall look to get some charts up over the coming day or two as I will be without a laptop for a few weeks! Photo shots it is!

Sam,

just noticed this ...................... weeks ago you were into GBPJPY and I gave you a daily chart. Haven't changed a thing. Here's the same chart. Lesson inherent = how Fibo likes to play = still Short which means you could be in the south of France still making money while the short continues.

See the bump on 7/25/19? It could havepresented some problems but remember that the subwave we attached the trenline to is a teeny weenie one so I would ignore it and confirm its theetiweetiness by looking at Macd for the full subwave as shown in the next chart. Voila! Readjust the trenline to the top of the Macd subwave on Price and extend. Shortisssssssimo continues. will we get to 423.6%? hahahahahahah. We got below 261.8%, right and the new trendline is just grazing this 261.8% right now, right? We do have a big green bar now, right.

OOOOOOOH such treachery, hahahahahaha

But wait, there's even more treachery, hahahaha, on the same Fibo grid look where the current rally is firing from? Answer: 338.2% .... a golden ratio derivative. Yippie kai yeh :) :)

View attachment 266462

View attachment 266463

This post is worthy of a print and study with old fashioned pen and paper. I got greedy on GBPJPY, for no reason but to see if I caught the reversal. Needless to say I didn’t need to - I am still capitalising my account, but feel that the feeling I had trading real cold, hard earned cash is no replacement for demo. But equally I know I should stay away because I need to build a more stricter routine - which goes hand in hand with stricter rules.

Capital builds, daily.
Rocketship builds, daily.

Ands its Sunday again folks - the chart analysis commences.

GBPJPY nice structure for a pending developing - a 5 wave motion down on the 4hr in calling for an ABC correction.
You can see I have a pending buy set on the break of the purple trendlines on RSI and chart on the 4hr.
I am expecting this to respect the downward trend line in purple on the chart but feel this would make a nice 2:1R trade.

On the daily, a nice break of the purple trendline and RSI might make a nice little trade.. but only short term, the bearish trend continues here.View attachment 266017View attachment 266018

The post above is from 11th August - you are a fan of the time stamp, I set pending buy as you can see, but I ran stop way way way way too tight, and for some silly reason got done in the yazoo!

Anywho, fast forward to current day, I should haven't set the bloody SL so tight!

But the call from my thread on the ABC wave up, albeit not the one we look to trade - Fibo, question look at the bottom chart, I think ive over done the 3 wave count of ABC!

GBPUSD weeping and gnashing of teeth by Brits all over the place at T2w and London and almost everywhere. there seems to be just nothing that will provide some respite to this currency.

Fibo states get ready for rally to the vicinity of 1.4562 - 1.5284 or 1.6137.

Status
Not open for further replies.