Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niemand hat gesehen das Silver schlaft aber Gold fast am Bahnhof 61.8%. Nicht gut

Gold is on the verge of retracing 61.8% of the entire drop from 2011 top.

But silver has only past Fibo 9% and is moving toward Fibo 14.6% ONLY

Is that weird or a joke by BEAR?

Silvio has not ahit a single fibonacci level YET but it shows a rounding bottom. WTF's going on BEAR? This is an anomaly of epic proportions. You see, Silver is an industrial metal that jives with the Economy. Is there a message of import here, BEAR?

no me pongas en lo oscuro a morir como un traidor

Schicken sie bitte las Licht sofort! Besten Dank!

Diana Fuentes at 1:31 - yeah go right ahead and knock Fibo to his knees with that voice

No me pongas en lo oscuro como un traidor ............................. @ 4:18 ........... heaven

LONG ..... USDJPY if/when > 107.03 STOP = 104.38, minimum target = 150, will update with longer-range wealth building long-term hold as time goes by

SPY

see a-b-c rally and note that "b" is a 3-wave, as it should be for the dominant trend to remain down

where will "c" end? 289.27 or 289.93 or at c = a .... at 291.75 or at 161.8% x a = 295.76

SPY

see a-b-c rally and note that "b" is a 3-wave, as it should be for the dominant trend to remain down

where will "c" end? 289.27 or 289.93 or at c = a .... at 291.75 or at 161.8% x a = 295.76

View attachment 266797

done #1 SPY gapped up into the c=a at 291.75 as above

Clear to me? No way, Jose. I'm as lost as the next lost guy in the wilderness of sideways movement clearly visible on the 30-minute frame. It stinks. The only thing I can GUESS at is that if the congestion is doing a B-wave, then the "e" subwave can be now over as we do have a valid metric at c = a as shown above.

So, let's try this .................. on the daily frame .............................. SPY still messing with the juice in the 200-day ema.

And its still looking like a Wave 1 down with a Wave 2 or B up. As per this dopey logic it would imply that either a wave 3 or a C down is next. OK but here is what I will do amidst this confusion ....... on 1H I shall wait for the next small sub-wave up, this would at least tell me SPY is completing a "c" of an a-b-c.

So, no Short, no Long from this mess. Sit on the hands and wait

Here goes ................ as a possible wave 3 down looms,

SPY Short 292.75 Stop 298.86 TP not specified now

SPY short if/when < 290.47 STOP 293.19

SPY Short if/when < 287.87 STOP 293.19

SPY Short if/when <285.09 STOP 293.19

GOLD LONG is now CLOSED ................... 1552.3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention

If the 1H trendline breaks in Gold now gone below my exit of 1552.3 and at 1537, for sure Jim's classic, "the monk bought lunch, yeah he bought a little" and I'll be heading back down to Anjuna for some of the old days

Fibo in Paraiso as the RSI trenldine on daily Gold creaks and cracks ......... but it ain't broken yet but it sure as heck is fun to watch all the Central Bankers worldwide who have apparently doen the ever sooooooo expected foolish thing of rushing to Gold just as a TOP is forming plays out again and again. Will it this time too? WE wait and see but it sure as heck is fun. Gold Bulls at high 90s. Fibo as usual stands alone.

In Anjuna beach, she's no drag, just watch the way she walks

GOLD & Central Banks worldwide:

OR

FIBO takes on the entire shabang of World Central Banks. Its a one person against the cognoscenti of 1000s who make the rules.
To beat 'em I have to monitor their moods and lust for Gold bullion. When they go into a frenzy there's no stopping them, they buy up a storm like there's no manana.

Gold bulls at 94% are out in an army. They are everywhere. Gold bugs are out of hiding and parading every damn place making it known that gold is going to 5k and beyond. And dig this: they are SURE. Certainty in the markets is a dangerous thing, but nobody taught these cats that.

Bloomberg has finally announced the rocket Fibo has been waiting for ...................... "Central banks love gold and its going to stay that way"

Fibo EXITS the LONG Gold as shown in above posts way before any turn has even showed up yet of any substance.

Now we wait.

Therefore as per my stance, Central bankers will be proven wrong once again just as they were buggered in the 1990s, 2000, 2011 top. When will we know this? When Gold starts crashing like a mother ..........................

If wrong will I just slink away? NO. Full admission right here. Fibo ain't got no dignity nor pride left. Being a Loser is an honor, there's nowhere to go but up.

Gifts from God just keep pouring in like there's no tomorrow.

A Hindu/Goan family in Goa India had been unsuccessful closing a deal in the United States. They had spent their life savings trying and were strapped. They never told me this I found out thru' the grapevine.

Fast forward to today. Walmart and Costco called to confirm acceptance of my offer for the entire United States.

Yet another poor family given a shot at the title by Fibo.

Don't forget the Fibo worldwide TOP CALL on Jan 26, 2018 ................. well documented in the thread here and at ET.

Then observe this: While London is not too far off the alltime highs, look at where the euro banks stoxx index is.

We are going somewhere without these cats? Yeah we sure are, nowhere fast

Alert!

the surreptitious 6 continuous days of low total big board volume has struck again during this August 2019 sideways market.

The times it occurred before are small in number but one of them was in 2007 just days before the crash.

Fasten seat-belts, then hide and watch.

LONG ..... USDJPY if/when > 107.03 STOP = 104.38, minimum target = 150, will update with longer-range wealth building long-term hold as time goes by

View attachment 266790

Fibo, this be a huge call - would you be able to expand for simple minds, long from the 107.3 which ive shown in pink (you can ignore to purple and green TL s) , which from my tablet view of trading view appears to be hovering around the .618 level. Looks to also be squeezing on the RSI into a triangle.

My fibo grid is taken from Nov 2011 low to 2015 High - granted this is done on a tablet .

How have you projected out to 150? Is this fibo extension grid, have any fundamentals been taken in to account ? If so, which?

Moved to bordeux for the final week, internet surpringly good for being on a remote farm.

Homework for the Englishmen :) :cool:

USDJPY ............ big opportunity to finally be able to clear out of London and bugger off where other Brits have gone and are in Paradise - many destination Paradises. But one thing is in short supply. The vehicle to engineer one's escape from London. All these other cats are generally living on fixed income plus a few extra bucks here and there.

They don't got what the Englishmen here got. A retirement opportunity so compelling, its staggering.

USDJPY

stare at the 100 year monthy chart first. Then stare at the weekly then the daily. Confusion ought to reign supreme. Then drop once more to the weekly. Look again. See the triangle sideways pattern for years?

Its ending soon.

Upwave aborning. Prepare weaponry.

Sam,

Make a fortune on this CALL made on July 1 right here in this thread.

revisit posts #381-387

Post #388 is your reply about USDJPY and includes Love Island. :)

In case you don't know, Sam, I study my own posts at regular intervals of time so I can go either Wow! or laff my ass off at my stupidity. Either way, both emotions lead to improvement in spades.

USDJPY the escape vehicle for the dead Brits of London, so dead are these cats, just waking them up provokes a fury, hahahahaha. But, to talk to 'em, Fibo gots to wake 'em up first. Then after listening to their fury, they can start working on escaping out of London. Once they succeed there is is almost no resemblance between a dopey assed tight assed Brit and a reinvigorated, rekindled purpose Brit. Different animal altogether. Such animals are extinct in London but are in ever growing numbers in SE Asia, Spain, Italy, Morocco, Messsyko etc., - these NEW Brits invite Fibo to all barbecues and whatnot.

Monthly first to get grounded in the sheer poetry of the TWIN TOWERS relationship. Stunning poetry - corrective wave halted at Fibo 78.6%. Observe the yellow triangle whose end is marked "4" - why is that important? Because a triangle tells it is the penultimate wave in the sequence, therefore the next wave is the last. So it does give one adequate time to prepare for the TREND BEND and REVERSAL - applies to all timeframes but here in this case it is monthly we are talking about.

Hahahahahaha, a monthly trendline hugging the LOW _ Low before the vertical rise, when extended runs right thru' the end run of the wave 4 triangle (Axis). Bloody hell, unbelievable, who ever heard of such a thing? Nobody!

View attachment 264409

Repeat post for the dead Brits of London. :) :) :) Escape, escape, escape. Go where? Anywhere but London.

Re-read quote. Throngs of Brits who have already escaped are living the dream and will readily tell you in no uncertain terms that London is doomed.

However they ran into a temorary problem in that the thai Baht currency is just too strong for the Pound. Heck it is also very strong for the dollar. So all foreigners are getting their ass kicked in the Land of Smiles. Nobody wants to leave Paradise but money talks and those on fixed income are getting hammered.

But I have good news for them. Soon the thai Baht will finish its period of strength and go into decline and it will be Paradise renewed.

See GBP-THB for the yellow ellipse which is a wave 4. The end is near. Chart needs updating since July 12, 2019

Her's the Dollar vs Thai Baht

USD-THB

Relief for Americans is close at hand. Once the reversal occurs I expect the dollar to head to the sky above 50 Baht to the dollar. Americans will be returning to Land of smiles in droves. so will the Brits and others because peculiarly all currencies have a similar relationship with the Baht, same form of bull and bear, although the dollar is the strongest of the lot now.

Dollar vs Thai Baht

Sam,

Make a fortune on this CALL made on July 1 right here in this thread.

revisit posts #381-387

Post #388 is your reply about USDJPY and includes Love Island. :)

In case you don't know, Sam, I study my own posts at regular intervals of time so I can go either Wow! or laff my ass off at my stupidity. Either way, both emotions lead to improvement in spades.

Oh yes - I believe that was my first post in this thread! I am just reading it back, thank you for the reminder.

Fibo has elephant brain remembering such a call after a while! I imagine pendings are set for the 107 Rocket ship.

I don’t have my screenshot folders on my phone but am sure I have a wave count to update somewhere here.

Fibo, this be a huge call - would you be able to expand for simple minds, long from the 107.3 which ive shown in pink (you can ignore to purple and green TL s) , which from my tablet view of trading view appears to be hovering around the .618 level. Looks to also be squeezing on the RSI into a triangle.

My fibo grid is taken from Nov 2011 low to 2015 High - granted this is done on a tablet .

How have you projected out to 150? Is this fibo extension grid, have any fundamentals been taken in to account ? If so, which?

Moved to bordeux for the final week, internet surpringly good for being on a remote farm.

View attachment 266967.3

OK Sam, we have the same grid, here it is again on monthly for clarity as we take the larger view. The grid (red) is the simplest of simple, a mere Extension grid but it gives a good idea of stuff. You see how the 61.8% slices right thru' near to the apex of the triangle at right? that it has not gone thru' the exact apex tells me that this grid is quite likely an approximation of the true grid which I will work on later, no hurry just yet.

But key to notice is how the Higher Consciousness has yet again honored Fibo in that the entire rally from the 2011 low into the high in 2015 ended precisely at the previous wave 4 triangle extreme. :):):):)

All positive signs thus far. The 150 target is nothing more than 161.8% Fibo golden hit target, temporary for now as I dig deeper down the road apiece

Oh yes - I believe that was my first post in this thread! I am just reading it back, thank you for the reminder.

Fibo has elephant brain remembering such a call after a while! I imagine pendings are set for the 107 Rocket ship.

I don’t have my screenshot folders on my phone but am sure I have a wave count to update somewhere here.

Hahahahaha, elephant brain, I like that :):):)

What you might not know about Fibo is that he does not consider posting at a forum to be just mere entertainment. It is serious business, serious work, serious train of thought and its entire purpose is to get better and better and better as a trader/investor. Remember I mentioned to you about the greatest strength of a Forum being the date and time stamp? That is why I like it. It gives me time context and holds me accountable for my calls and trades. Traders can bullshit and abuse the blotter and trade tickets with Photoshop crap but nobody yet has devised a method to hoodwink the forum date and time stamp. I love it.

That is why its soooooooo eeeeezy to catch cats here who post shit like, "I've been Long since April" hahahahahahahaha. I know right away its a scammer and a poser because there is no date and time stamp for the entry, its all a crock.

Status
Not open for further replies.