Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euro ............. why nobody can beat Fibo in Euro trades/Earnings - just flat out nobody not on just Earth, not even in the Galactic confederation, a system of 76 planets, Earth being the prison planet in the confederation.

this one here is just one example of how I left Jeffrey Kennedy in the dust - this would never occur to him not in a million years becasue he is tooo straight arrow rules oriented kinda guy whereas Fibo shoots from the hip and can turn on the dime even drunker than a skunk

See pink/purple grid. Yeah dig it amigo, Jeffrey would never conceive running a 4th wave grid, hahahahahahaha. Fibo been doing it for quite a while and the moolsh just pours in like a mother

Arrival right now at the 161.8% golden ratio in real time

View attachment 267084

This liquidates my mind! As you say looking at these in isolation makes it more digestable .
Thanks for taking the time to go through each.

Took some timenout this morning attempting waves on the tablet - do you see a common theme that the completion of the corrective ABC the C is usually kicked off the 200 EMA in either direction.

Attempted to show what i mean, final wave 1 i think is valid as wave 2 equals .618..
Are we expecting ABC corrective wave up from 5 on my chart? With the validation coming from a breakthrough on RSI

All things being relative and given this is the daily this move will take sometime to play out.

Question, what is the confirmation that A corrwctive wave has commenced and isnt just sub wave of 5th awave down.

Who knows

Euro ............. why nobody can beat Fibo in Euro trades/Earnings - just flat out nobody not on just Earth, not even in the Galactic confederation, a system of 76 planets, Earth being the prison planet in the confederation.

this one here is just one example of how I left Jeffrey Kennedy in the dust - this would never occur to him not in a million years becasue he is tooo straight arrow rules oriented kinda guy whereas Fibo shoots from the hip and can turn on the dime even drunker than a skunk

See pink/purple grid. Yeah dig it amigo, Jeffrey would never conceive running a 4th wave grid, hahahahahahaha. Fibo been doing it for quite a while and the moolsh just pours in like a mother

Arrival right now at the 161.8% golden ratio in real time

View attachment 267084

Euro ............... see chart above first from yesterday, then see the reaction off of 161.8% as shown in the update below

Creme de la creme .......... attempt only when drunker than a skunk hahahahahahaha :whistle::whistle::whistle:

how does it look for the guys like Fibo who are SHORT on daily but want to pour on 100:1 leverage bet on a rally on 5-min. to 30-min., which includes viewing the 3 timeframes side by side, namely 60, 30, 5 minutes while you observe the substations of the 200-pd ema get took out on 5, then 30 then 60-min while drunker than a skunk on a high odds Fibo level, especially the backbone level of 161.8% and close outthis 100:1 Long trade at the 1st sign of trouble on 5-min. timeframe? Remember you are running this Long with hi, hi, leverage. See how dramatic it looks and ramps on each of the timeframes , 5, 30, 60 ...........................

30-min

5-min.

This liquidates my mind! As you say looking at these in isolation makes it more digestable .
Thanks for taking the time to go through each.

Took some timenout this morning attempting waves on the tablet - do you see a common theme that the completion of the corrective ABC the C is usually kicked off the 200 EMA in either direction.

Attempted to show what i mean, final wave 1 i think is valid as wave 2 equals .618..
Are we expecting ABC corrective wave up from 5 on my chart? With the validation coming from a breakthrough on RSI

All things being relative and given this is the daily this move will take sometime to play out.

Question, what is the confirmation that A corrwctive wave has commenced and isnt just sub wave of 5th awave down.

Who knows View attachment 267114

Your progress with wave counting etc., = amazing. will have to dig up past pdfs that were really good for learning and development if I can find 'em. Just

In the 4th wave is where you begin to see divergence build up and in the 5th you have it which is what Jeffrey looks for like other Wavers. There are other subtleties in the realm of divergence that have not occurred to Jeffrey and possibly never will but I have a boatload but they are proprietary. If EWI gets a hold of my stuff they will quadruple their prices and screw the sheep hundredfold. Can't allow that. Where they shine in general is their Fundamental Data documents they dig up off the Bloomberg Terminal - really good stuff that I enjoy immensely. Jeffrey is quite different from the rest of the gang, stands on his own as a pro.

Euro ............... see chart above first from yesterday, then see the reaction off of 161.8% as shown in the update below

View attachment 267125

Creme de la creme .......... attempt only when drunker than a skunk hahahahahahaha :whistle::whistle::whistle:

how does it look for the guys like Fibo who are SHORT on daily but want to pour on 100:1 leverage bet on a rally on 5-min. to 30-min., which includes viewing the 3 timeframes side by side, namely 60, 30, 5 minutes while you observe the substations of the 200-pd ema get took out on 5, then 30 then 60-min while drunker than a skunk on a high odds Fibo level, especially the backbone level of 161.8% and close outthis 100:1 Long trade at the 1st sign of trouble on 5-min. timeframe? Remember you are running this Long with hi, hi, leverage. See how dramatic it looks and ramps on each of the timeframes , 5, 30, 60 ...........................

View attachment 267126

30-min

View attachment 267127

5-min.

View attachment 267128

Thank you fibo - question on the top updated chart which shows the multiple Fib levels, the start of each fibo retracement 0.0% is from the same place, is this the top / significant high with each 0.0% to 100% level being for each 1 to 5 wave, as the are 5 varied colours of fib extension. So one for each wave, so the confluence on 161.8% lands smack on yesterdays launch pad for the daily chart.

I am not to sure whether this makes sense I have read it a few times, essentially i looked at your individual fib charts from last night (my time), is are these for each wib wave? With confulence on the 161.8% from each of individual waves

I àm grateful for any learning materials to add to the list!

Thank you fibo - question on the top updated chart which shows the multiple Fib levels, the start of each fibo retracement 0.0% is from the same place, is this the top / significant high with each 0.0% to 100% level being for each 1 to 5 wave, as the are 5 varied colours of fib extension. So one for each wave, so the confluence on 161.8% lands smack on yesterdays launch pad for the daily chart.

I am not to sure whether this makes sense I have read it a few times, essentially i looked at your individual fib charts from last night (my time), is are these for each wib wave? With confulence on the 161.8% from each of individual waves

I àm grateful for any learning materials to add to the list!

The 0% in the Euro charts shown are at the same location, namely the most recent significant top. When drawing a grid you must keep this in mind, use commonsense to decide which is a significant top, usually its obvious but not always, some judgement therefore is reqd. Same concept should be applied to weekly and monthly for their respective grids. Ditto for real time like 30-min. and so on. Even works on 1-min charts because its fractals etc.

The confluence can occur at any fib level, it does not have to be at 261,8% or 423.6%. A bunching of fibs in an area gives a high probability halt in Price or even a reversal.

However all of the above shown in the euro is very simple, eeeeeeeeezy stuff that that is just taken forward by me from the concept of confluence which almost all Fibo users know about but are too wishy-washy to apply. 95% traders lose not becaue they don't have a system but because whatever they are using has not gotten home to them so they doubt it. Not Fibo. When he gets something its deep in the blood - its real.

There is a whole other level of Fibo stuff that is so proprietary that I cannot put it on a board. Nuff said on this. :)

Remember Sam, Fibo Math is an integral part of Waves. It is the basis of the Math of Waves. Its a deep subject and for sure we have not even scratched the surface. For example even in an Ending diagonal Triangle look at all the Mathematical relationships between the internal waves of the triangle - to those in the know of such things like with Jeffrey for example, it is sheer Poetry.

Watch the documentary on FREAK WAVES aka ROGUE WAVES for more insight - they are all waves just like in the body, brain waves etc., all follow the same Math.

What they have not igured out yet is that their so-called freak wave is none other than a C-wave or Wave 3, hahaha. The only respite in such waves is that even they must be subdivided into 5 waves - so you get a shot at LIFE in subwve 2 and subwave 4 to take cover and prepare for the next subwave. The gravest danger is that if you get cott in the 3rd of 3 i.e. the 3rd subwave of wave 3, you might just die right there as the power of the wave is merciless in this subwave.

The monster wave of 2004 that hit the Indian Ocean, has evidence of 35 meter wave height. The entire island of Koh Phi Phi was run over by the wave.

Read up on this ..............

In 2004 the first wave kicked their asses left and right but it didn't maim. It hammered the hotels left and right. Not only did these cats not know about the RECEDING WATER signal, they were clueless about the fact that after Wave 2, comes Wave 3. which is exactly what happened in 2004. They thought it was all over and theyhad survived the tsunami after the 1st wave.

Then came the 3rd wave. It was all over. I looked at the stats and studied them over and over and researched whatever Icould find on the subject. It was clear to me that the Scandinavians that died in vast numbers got nailed in the 3rd of 3.

In a Hear Attack or Atrial Fibrillation episode, the gravest danger is the 3rd of 3. Nobody (?) can survive this. In a 3rd of 3 Atrial Fibrillation episode the chambers are beating at such a rate that flow becomes so inefficient that the brain is deprived. If the poor cat has had food just before the episode he's a dead duck as some blood must be diverted to the stomach region by Law. The system goes into total failure.

that be the 3rd of 3.

See chart of Enron for a 3rd of 3 ................ to be found a few posts back.

For more on the 3rd of 3 revist the entire crash of 2008 - use your FTSE. Then pinpoint the 3rd of 3. Then get the date period and then revisit the search engine at T2W and observe the length of the sausages dropped right her during that date period.

The 0% in the Euro charts shown are at the same location, namely the most recent significant top. When drawing a grid you must keep this in mind, use commonsense to decide which is a significant top, usually its obvious but not always, some judgement therefore is reqd. Same concept should be applied to weekly and monthly for their respective grids. Ditto for real time like 30-min. and so on. Even works on 1-min charts because its fractals etc.

The confluence can occur at any fib level, it does not have to be at 261,8% or 423.6%. A bunching of fibs in an area gives a high probability halt in Price or even a reversal.

However all of the above shown in the euro is very simple, eeeeeeeeezy stuff that that is just taken forward by me from the concept of confluence which almost all Fibo users know about but are too wishy-washy to apply. 95% traders lose not becaue they don't have a system but because whatever they are using has not gotten home to them so they doubt it. Not Fibo. When he gets something its deep in the blood - its real.

There is a whole other level of Fibo stuff that is so proprietary that I cannot put it on a board. Nuff said on this. :)

Ahh ok - now this makes crystal clear in my head, so thank you for the explanation. Another chapter of nuggets book is underway this evening, yes with another bottle of red on the go.

My short/medium term goals in the next 12 weeks are to focus on 2 currency pairs EURUSD and GBPJPY, and fully grab the bull by horns and ensure my wave count for me is structurally as sound as I can make it, right on not - I will post these on my thread which will kickstart again once I return from holiday, to save clogging the bear call thread up with too many poorly drawn charts by me.

Another nugget to take is believe in the system you’re using and trust the learning and planning the trade.

Do you ever plan your exit (TP) level before entering the trade?
As I have the habit of setting a 30pip TP, but now I am trying to catch the bigger 3rd of 3rd waves - a rare treat!

Such depth, such staggering depth, that it must draw on the field of Partial differential Equations for gaining deeper understanding .............................. yikes .........................

Ahh ok - now this makes crystal clear in my head, so thank you for the explanation. Another chapter of nuggets book is underway this evening, yes with another bottle of red on the go.

My short/medium term goals in the next 12 weeks are to focus on 2 currency pairs EURUSD and GBPJPY, and fully grab the bull by horns and ensure my wave count for me is structurally as sound as I can make it, right on not - I will post these on my thread which will kickstart again once I return from holiday, to save clogging the bear call thread up with too many poorly drawn charts by me.

Another nugget to take is believe in the system you’re using and trust the learning and planning the trade.

Do you ever plan your exit (TP) level before entering the trade?
As I have the habit of setting a 30pip TP, but now I am trying to catch the bigger 3rd of 3rd waves - a rare treat!

TP eye is placed on the closest Fibo level (61.8% and 100%) during the bend in the trend if any. The thing I love themost is when 261.8% is taken out and Price is moving to 423.6%. That such is a wonder to behold. some truly heavy duty profit hammering techniques have to be used to milk this looooooon move. Your horse must be well fed and you've got to carry enough beef jerky and coffee and ride parallel to a stream to take care of the Water needs. that's all you need.

EurUsd and GbpJpy excellent choices.

Catch a 3rd of 3 and you will never forget it.

Take marriage and sex: find the 3rd of 3 in one's marriage. Even if the marriage is in a whopping A-B-C correction now, you can estimate on the timeline when the correction is likely to be over and a new 5-wave move northbound begins. that too will have a 3rd of 3. But this time you will milk it becaue you know the theory and will recognize it in a heartbeat. the wife will be heard to remark to her girlfriends, "Sam is the King of the Universe" :)

Applies in every aspect of Life.

Use it.

Study Usain Bolt's 3rd of 3 for reference. Same as that of Tommie Smith (200-m)

The monster wave of 2004 that hit the Indian Ocean, has evidence of 35 meter wave height. The entire island of Koh Phi Phi was run over by the wave.

Read up on this ..............

In 2004 the first wave kicked their asses left and right but it didn't maim. It hammered the hotels left and right. Not only did these cats not know about the RECEDING WATER signal, they were clueless about the fact that after Wave 2, comes Wave 3. which is exactly what happened in 2004. They thought it was all over and theyhad survived the tsunami after the 1st wave.

Then came the 3rd wave. It was all over. I looked at the stats and studied them over and over and researched whatever Icould find on the subject. It was clear to me that the Scandinavians that died in vast numbers got nailed in the 3rd of 3.

In a Hear Attack or Atrial Fibrillation episode, the gravest danger is the 3rd of 3. Nobody (?) can survive this. In a 3rd of 3 Atrial Fibrillation episode the chambers are beating at such a rate that flow becomes so inefficient that the brain is deprived. If the poor cat has had food just before the episode he's a dead duck as some blood must be diverted to the stomach region by Law. The system goes into total failure.

that be the 3rd of 3.

See chart of Enron for a 3rd of 3 ................ to be found a few posts back.

For more on the 3rd of 3 revist the entire crash of 2008 - use your FTSE. Then pinpoint the 3rd of 3. Then get the date period and then revisit the search engine at T2W and observe the length of the sausages dropped right her during that date period.

Intriguing - again, much to digest in a single Fibo post. Honestly too much content to take in my simple mind. Yikes.

Is Fibo a member of MENSA!

Miss Samm and I discuss 5 year plan over a bottle of red tonight - I best get all this under my hat to make rocketship build quicker!

Such depth, such staggering depth, that it must draw on the field of Partial differential Equations for gaining deeper understanding .............................. yikes .........................

Crumbs - intrigues me. I can see 14 ‘guests’ are viewing this thread, I wonder what they make of it.

Crumbs - intrigues me. I can see 14 ‘guests’ are viewing this thread, I wonder what they make of it.

The 14 guests watching this thread are thinking the exact same thing as the rest of T2W - its a SPAM thread. I've already been told this a few times. :):):)

EURO in real time great opportunity for you to observe how to handle a high leverage dangerous position as safely as possible without needing a bigger boat.

See the 5-min Euro chart posted earlier? See wher the STOP is marked right under the wave? Now see the current higher high and higher low new wave? Now remember this: 98% of traders would be sh*tting bullets each time a wave starts coming down becasue they are giving back a load of money back to the market. They don't like giving back so they TP. Big mistake. its the reason why small players stay small. You've got to let it ride, play for the trend.

So what am I doing? I'm leaving the STOP where it is instead of movin it to the higher wave low becasuse if you look at the Macd it is telling me that ths issomesort of consolidation wave - which means that its likely when its is over it will continue up higher without breaking trend. I like that possibility. So I will not raise the stop, will instead take the risk that the market will drop and take out my stop and negate what I have usually seen to be correct to instead be an error THIS TIME. No matter. I will take that chance as I already have a humungous profit stashed in this LONG which is get this within a SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Euro

in the 5-min. chart above notice that the trendline has broken. I am ignoring that too. STOP remains as-is until further info

Euro

in the 5-min. chart above notice that the trendline has broken. I am ignoring that too. STOP remains as-is until further info

Tracking this in real time Fibo, 50EMA on the 5min looks to be providing a nice support level.

Nice to see peak behind curtain in real time

EURO in real time great opportunity for you to observe how to handle a high leverage dangerous position as safely as possible without needing a bigger boat.

See the 5-min Euro chart posted earlier? See wher the STOP is marked right under the wave? Now see the current higher high and higher low new wave? Now remember this: 98% of traders would be sh*tting bullets each time a wave starts coming down becasue they are giving back a load of money back to the market. They don't like giving back so they TP. Big mistake. its the reason why small players stay small. You've got to let it ride, play for the trend.

So what am I doing? I'm leaving the STOP where it is instead of movin it to the higher wave low becasuse if you look at the Macd it is telling me that ths issomesort of consolidation wave - which means that its likely when its is over it will continue up higher without breaking trend. I like that possibility. So I will not raise the stop, will instead take the risk that the market will drop and take out my stop and negate what I have usually seen to be correct to instead be an error THIS TIME. No matter. I will take that chance as I already have a humungous profit stashed in this LONG which is get this within a SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

View attachment 267133

I have this up on the phone tracking, very interesting, I see the consolidation - but unable to draw TLs on this app.

So I am guessing you’re short on the daily and long on the 5minute. But nice to hear you’re knee deep in profit on this one!

View attachment 267137

I have this up on the phone tracking, very interesting, I see the consolidation - but unable to draw TLs on this app.

So I am guessing you’re short on the daily and long on the 5minute. But nice to hear you’re knee deep in profit on this one!

Yes yes yes, so friggin deep in the Lng profit because of the hi leverage gambling - wayyyyyyyyy better than Las Vegas becaue this way with this skill the odds are in MY favor.

Just noticed that the Macd did not show upon theprevious chart I posted. this happens often and its bothersome. The lower panels just disappear. Try again. Its not working so let's try this

On Euro 5-min chart put your Macd 12/26/9 in the Indicator panel. Then limit your view to only the rally from the 1.09258 low to the current high 1.10341

Do you see the macd tops are lower than the one in the middle? Jeffrey does not know this but what that tells usually is taht the wave is in consolidation mode. So odds are that the wave will not break trend but instead continue higher after dropping a bit. CAn I be wrong? Hell yes, but I like the risk of exploring especially when I am on market money.

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Lord have mercy on Fibo, too much Heaven pouring in in spades :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.