Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said so many time already ....................... England and T2W are sinking ships but the band still plays on .......................

some truly lost lost lost motherf****** .................. and look from where to where they've sunk ................. Jesus H Christ, these cats once controlled 25% of the World. Look at them now! Its virtually impossible to find even one Brit nowadays who can hold up his own d**k without help from an American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think I'm lafffffing? Wrong! I'm sadder than Hell. See video below. I would not wish such sh*t on a worst enemy! Its an absolute disgrace! To me Britain is still beautiful people with a lovely accent and great style. Shocking they've allowed this level of decay by 3rd world deadbeat fanatics and best part is, now support them and call their rights the rights of England.

F***in shocking!

Same sh*t going on at T2W

Postie left because he finally realized in a tumultuous rush of cognitions that T2W is loaded to the hilt with deadbeats, so waaaay below his caliber ...............................

answering counter-violent's post - counter-violent hisssself being yet another reason why Postie left T2W in disgust, total disgust ............... here's the answer that Timsk and co are looking for ..............................

Look back at the slaps Postie first gave new_trader many moons ago in a heated discussion on technicals. New_trader walked away with a caca bum.

Then look at the more recent (few weeks ago) instance when Postie slapped Pat494 with something to the effect, "I don't know where you get these strange notions" ...................... Pat494 dropped a sausage and split immediately after this VERY FIRST SLAP IN THE FACE by another BRIT who eventually decided that its high time the stupid charade at T2W is OVER!

Then dig up the interchange response from Postie to total out and out century deadbeat poster named Nowler, a retard of the nth superlative type, a feno-menon in stupidity and ignorance ................. Postie hammered this clown with, "if 15 thousand pounds is all you can do in profit for a 10 year stay in trading and at T2W in total, you are in the wrong line of work"

Postie was spot on!

Then, let's have a look at some of the other Zunts ( c***s with a zipper) like counter-violent, Timsk, Trendie, Dowser, et al .......... none know doodly after being at T2W for 20 years - with the exception of Trendie the last time one of these cats posted a trading chart was in the Colonial days of the British empire when the empire was busy shooting women and children who were - dig this - unarmed and on their knees praying at temples!!!!!

Postie was disgusted with the level of total incompetence of this site called TRADE2WIN .............. so disgusted with this misnomer that he, Postie would take a flame thrower thru' this sh*thouse in a heartbeat ............... but Postie has a softer side that prevented him from doing this deserved action! So therefore in total dismay, he just walked away and has probably hit the bottle for the duration!

Let's not forget that there are many others who have left T2W and have not gotten the time of day in "day of remembrance" ................

Malaguti
Cantagril
Dentalfloss
Mr Charts
Lightning McQueen .............. even a moderator took it in the yazoo here at Dumbfoundland = LaLaLand
DBPhoenix
NVP's soul has left, the walls of his heart are as thin as paper, his mind is numb, he is hurting big becasue he said loudly, "T2W is MY home" ............... any moment now and he will be gone for good, never to return
wackpete2
Spitlink
SuddenDeath
barjon
tar
Yamato .................... currently residing in Okinawa waiting for me to do the trip after Covid so we can go fishing together
Lord flashheart
arabianights

Behold the soon to be fully visible chart of T2W after the waterfall decline gets underway in earnest ...................

View attachment 302608

Signalcalc

1625586259601.png

Did anybody even notice his absence? Not even 1 second of remembrance? Surely this fine poster is worth more than that?

Bloody disgraceful place full of gassers, can't even respect their own dead!!!!!

Fibo's grade of Signalcalc (despite no reciprocation) = top-notch = can hold his own even at ET and not surrender any ground to anybody there. That's saying a lot!!!!!

I was joking with him about how he was so abscessed & obsessed with Muslims f***in up his city! I was fooling around but agree with him 100%.

He is the only other guy along with Lightning McQueen who admitted openly they don't trade. Right there, both score 1000% in Fibo's book

RIP

Guest504442 ...................... Dowser ................... also now gone within days of Postie leaving ............. Bad sign, boys​

For those who are totally clueless about BEAR markets, dig this ................. when you have a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend there will be as in any trend countertrend rallies and then smaller or precipitous drops as the downtrend continues .............

T2W is now gripped within the throes of a 3rd wave down .................... T2W inception was year 2000 or 2001.

Had Trader333 given me access tot he FLOW chart for T2W I could have prepared him for the A-B-C giant correction of the 5 waves up move that ended a while back! Without DATA its tough, I gotta go off the seat of my pants. I much prefer DATA.

But Postie's departure is a significant turning point in the T2W BEAR market ........... an acceleration to the downside = an outright SHORT!!!!

Guest504442 ...................... Dowser ................... also now gone within days of Postie leaving ............. Bad sign, boys​

For those who are totally clueless about BEAR markets, dig this ................. when you have a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend there will be as in any trend countertrend rallies and then smaller or precipitous drops as the downtrend continues .............

T2W is now gripped within the throes of a 3rd wave down .................... T2W inception was year 2000 or 2001.

Had Trader333 given me access tot he FLOW chart for T2W I could have prepared him for the A-B-C giant correction of the 5 waves up move that ended a while back! Without DATA its tough, I gotta go off the seat of my pants. I much prefer DATA.

But Postie's departure is a significant turning point in the T2W BEAR market ........... an acceleration to the downside = an outright SHORT!!!!

Have a good look at what Dowser threw at me in my very first weeks at T2W ............................ :):):):):):)

Then dig this: Had I said stuff like this I would be banned for 1 quadrilliion light years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

By poster named Dowser who eventually recently admitted he trades on DEMO .... see FTSE futures thread

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me and I click 'Show Ignored Content'. My God! It's like peering into the padded cell of a Lunatic and watching him smear excrement all over himself.:sick:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How will one know when the T2W BEAR market is over? At that bottom will be the time to go LONG for the new T2W aborning.

But how would one know the bottom is in?

See video below .................... only new_trader & dead_broke will be left at T2W. One happy couple to start the rebuilding process for the trip to the Moon!!! :):)

Slam Dunk!!! we be well on our way to the massive lawsuits against Pfizer as that 64% spotted by the Israelis drop further and further down into the teens. BOOM!

That will go down in History as the traps of traps when THE GOVTs. realize that their yuuuuuuuuuuuuge push to vaccinate was playing right into the gameplan of BEAR!!! Jesus H Christ, talk about population control. The galactic confederation would be proud of this method of dropping population by 75% without firing a single bullet!!!!

Whew!!!

Israel says Pfizer vaccine just 64% effective in real world as delta variant continues to spread rapidly​

Last Updated: July 6, 2021 at 10:53 a.m. ETFirst Published: July 6, 2021 at 10:49 a.m. ET

Russia and Indonesia set new one-day record death tolls and Indonesia sources oxygen from Singapore​

For Sam ............................. testing the RSI trendline in Crude Oil daily ......................

Price trendline shown, if taken out is a nice SHORT

See bottom panel for the very same RSI trendline that you drew way back. all I did was extend it. So, if it works, all credit goes to you. Beer on me at Place St. Michel?!!! :)

1625593133805.png

For Sam .......................... Crude oil has been gassing a lot for several months now ................ its time to be alert for a fantabulous Short. Good profit possible if it goes down to the 200-day (green). There is a lot m ore downside possible but let's get the juice on the 200-day first.

That's how I like my sugarcane juice!!! Squeezed to the max., then pour into/over lime juice

Sam,

A much safer RSI trendline in Bitcoin ...............................

1625593564169.png

When T2W member, Timsk deletes his account here and dances and prances as Guest Lingus ................. the gang here will exclaim, "he was such a good man, he walked his son to school for 30 years" and the fellas here will cheer and cheer and cheer!

But, as usual Fibo will step in and bring them all down to Earth with the real deal .......................

Timsk walked his son to school everyday because they were in the same grade

London FTSE 100 is a SHORT begging to be 2-moon-junctioned by the Chief Ravisher, Fibo. But here's the thing! I NO trade the Footsie!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sam will observe that its good odds that we have a Wave 1 down, then a wave 2 up. Hehehehehe, but wtf do I know? :)

If the short works it could very well spell the final end eventually after loooooooong slow motion death for the entire empire of yesteryear

Fibo wrong? heheheheh. do birds fly? following fibo is akin to going straight into bankruptcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1625603057625.png

Food for thought from a MAN who knows, not only knows, but knows reeeeel well ...............

Bring in a few more Englishmen members of the caliber of the relative newbie named ssam and T2W can reverse this BEAR and not only that, can save the reputation of the English!!! :):)

Shocking that this newbie was ignored and not noticed!! But hey, that's the way the world is, its full of stupid sh*t - the dumbphucks are honored but the fellas who have families and are just regular folk trying to make a living are ignored!

Welcome to Teejeeack (Earth)

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/m...surprise-visit-to-n-korea.236364/post-3127243 (y)(y)(y)

My my my oh my, what a huge flaw it is to ignore the poor people ................... we is now learning that in spades ................

Like poverty, if you don't equalize the playing field, it never ends, the misery continues forever

It appears that most jut talk sh*t but Big Joe has experienced in awe what its like to give a hungry fellow a meal

South Africa ..................... the home of Township Jive, a brand of mizik that came from the Stars, nobody to help them. YOU ignore them and we never cure Corona.

1625603881561.png

It appears that some angels came in at 2:37 and knocked fibo on his ass. Before that, those black fellas crated a traffic jam in Santa Monica, California many moons ago, I got in just shy of too late

Fibo's f***ed ........................

Thailand Coronavirus 3rd wave underway. Notice the potency of this Motive wave as there is no overlap - this is the real true motive wave

1625606451294.png

Fibo's f***ed ........................

Thailand Coronavirus 3rd wave underway. Notice the potency of this Motive wave as there is no overlap - this is the real true motive wave

View attachment 302677
Lockdown? Yeah, I think so!

Damn shame!!!! Small businesses hanging by a thread. Most died already. Terrible, terrible terrible!!!!

The Sea is dark and Fibo is hurting bigtime!

Before the 3rd wave, during the respite of wave 2, it was like this ................... now its a graveyard ................

Before the 3rd wave, during the respite of wave 2, it was like this ................... now its a graveyard ................

In Wave 2 they got no fibo to guide them and really even if they did they would ignore him, so pissed off they are with the prior lockdown that escape from jail is all they think about - caution thrown tot he wind.

And then look what happens - total oblivion as Wave 3 alights .........................

Just as said by Fibo in 2019, SCAMS are in a bullmarket for the duration of the BEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.