Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corona Virus CALL of the Millenium #2 being made today May 11th, 2021 at 1:25 AM Pacific Time

C O R O N A V I R U S next Wave up for UK & USA begins within 48 hours starting this very second in LIVE action

WAVE 3 starts within 48 hours from this second

Fasten seatbelts.

Londonistan leads all markets down just like she did in the Great Depression of 1929. She is doing it again by not having taken out the Top of 2018 (which I had called as the worldwide top - I was srong for the Dow but right for Londonistan)

When the lower RSI trendline breaks, it will be the final definitive confirmation that Londonistan is on the way to Purgatory!!
Along witht he United States. One big happy family of misfits. Fibo is not going along for the ride!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: except shorting shorting shorting. Jesus H Christ if this works out as stated, it will be a period in Fibo's life that has never had more shorting when looked at a span of 75 million years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CALL evaluation: CALL made May 11, 2021

Call fired on the 5th day (May 18) = 3 days after my 48-hr stipulation. (Note: May 18 was when UK hit zero infections, so therefore an obvious WAVE LOW.

Call fired in United States on June 4th (Zero infections so printed a LOW) = 15 trading days = 13 days after my Call instead of 2 days

CALL fired in World June 15 = 21 trading days after my Call instead of 2 days.

Overall evaluation by Big Joe hisssself as per his own standards: a mere passing grade of 40/100 with a score of 100 given for 2-days.

:):):):):):)

Perspective: But nobody on Earth was even in the right direction. they thought it was over!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But bottomline as per Fibo standards is .................. loads of room for improvement this lifetime and the next :):):)

CALL evaluation: CALL made May 11, 2021

Call fired on the 5th day (May 18) = 3 days after my 48-hr stipulation. (Note: May 18 was when UK hit zero infections, so therefore an obvious WAVE LOW.

Call fired in United States on June 4th (Zero infections so printed a LOW) = 15 trading days = 13 days after my Call instead of 2 days

CALL fired in World June 15 = 21 trading days after my Call instead of 2 days.

Overall evaluation by Big Joe hisssself as per his own standards: a mere passing grade of 40/100 with a score of 100 given for 2-days.

:):):):):):)

Perspective: But nobody on Earth was even in the right direction. they thought it was over!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But bottomline as per Fibo standards is .................. loads of room for improvement this lifetime and the next :):):)

3 weeks off but nailed it nevertheless .......................

World Passes 4 Million Covid-19 Deaths as Delta Variant Surges​

Published: July 8, 2021 at 9:10 a.m. ET

New_trader is battling Gold's 200-day ema and the 200-hr ema. On hourly, the rally is still UP, keep eye on if RSI dips below 38 - judgement call.

Dead_broke has sent in for reinforcements to grab goldie's bum and push her upward so she can get over the 200-ema. Without the 200 ema cross she ain't going nowhere fast.

Fibo is waiting pay-shuntly for the right moment to enter aka reenter SHORT.

An American trader found the only seat available on the train to London. This only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well-dressed middle-aged lady and was being used by her little dog. The American asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?" The English woman looked down her nose at the American, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little Fifi is using that seat?"

The American walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog. Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired." The English woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!"

The American didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the American. An English gentleman name MasterofCoin sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out the window."

Goldie 1H ................ still trying desperately to rally but finding it hard to do so! Pray New_trader, pray!!!!!

1625762348665.png

How dead_broke and New_trader met back in year 2012 ............................

A crowded city at a busy bus stop, the beautiful young woman named New_trader wearing a tight leather skirt was waiting for a bus. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

She tried to again take the step, only to discover that she couldn’t. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step.

Once again, much to her embarrassment she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.

About this time, a large guy named dead_broke who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. New_trader went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan, dead_broke and screeched, "How dare you touch my body! I don’t even know who you are!" Dead_broke smiled and drawled, "Well, ma’am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kind’a figured we was friends."

Is the Dow Jones Transportation Index aka The Economy giving Big Joe the signal of the century? What might that signal be?

Today is July 8, 2021

The Dow Transports are generating a clear, unmistakable MOTIVE aka IMPULSE WAVE down. When complete this wave should produce a counter trend rally in 3 waves.

If it does so, the it will confirm that final 75 million year greatest TOP of all time is IN

Dow Jones Transportation Index ................... the engine of DOW THEORY .............. and half of it ............. without this baby, the Dow Jones ain't going nowhere FAST

We wait and see if this works out as suspected. Motice waves can come out of nowhere and are very sneaky until the internal 3rd is spotted.

Very unlikely anyone else worldwide would have spotted this. Highly unlikely!

1625763126783.png

Dudoomdudoomdudoom!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAR market has been announced by the Europe Stoxx 50

For the uninitiated and there is an overabundance of such cats here at T2W, this instrument is ......

SPDR Index Shares Funds Euro Stoxx 50 ETF
= FEZ

FEZ Nailed my Fibo 361.8% right on the money, then blasted south like a vagabond and broke the trendline too and is now speeding like a bullet train to the 200-day ema.

1625773613990.png

Jesus H Christ, Francky is having a ball!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chart is missing the RSI .................. so here it is ................ just entering BEAR market signal territory

1625773838513.png

Francky is like Fibo. When stumped for ideas, the french caribbean govts. asked him to come up with a song that would turn it all around for tourism to the Creole islands a few years ago and Francky delivered the bacon and mustard with this massive hit

F***in A

Now hear this ............................... DEATH of an extraordinary kind will descend upon the peoples of EARTH if/when the triangle breakdown to the downside occurs

What's so special about this triangle?

It belongs to

P F I Z E R

If there is a breakdown then we will not be talking in trillions of dollars no more, no sir, we will be up at quadrillions .................. and 8 billion people will be participating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All 8 billion will say in unison ................. when Fibo calls it, he calls it BIG!!!!!!

PFIZER
1625775627521.png

Francky always delivers the MAIL .................. esp. Fibo's mail ..................... intricate-isssimo stuff, deeeeep deeeeep stuff from the 5-mile depths of the island of Martinique, a hotbed of creativity decades ago ...........................

Now hear this ............................... DEATH of an extraordinary kind will descend upon the peoples of EARTH if/when the triangle breakdown to the downside occurs

What's so special about this triangle?

It belongs to

P F I Z E R

If there is a breakdown then we will not be talking in trillions of dollars no more, no sir, we will be up at quadrillions .................. and 8 billion people will be participating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All 8 billion will say in unison ................. when Fibo calls it, he calls it BIG!!!!!!

PFIZER
View attachment 302818
The Fibo has placed yet another trendline on RSI. This one is of the order of partial differential equations in that it is intricate in the way it grasps the sentiment of the Herd - its taken from a Divergence point of significance and then extended. when it breaks its akin to a HYDROGEN .................................

Fasten seatbelts

see bottom panel for this line

1625778081654.png

THE PFIZER SYNDROME ......................... watch for it, keep eye and ear open it will be spectacular .................

what you want to watch for and nail down and record and put on eternal recording for your grandchildren and the next generation is the following precise moment ..................

the moment when the general public gets it in one, specific ogonblick that event he double vaccine shot is doomed to fail and failing, that ONE speicific moment in the psyche of each one and in the collective psyche tells the entire story of the depth and verve of a 3rd wave

How so?

Because its the moment of Recognition without a shadow of a doubt that we are doomed, we've been had and there is no escape.

1625778457046.png

We is already day-d

Francky nails 61.8% like a champ ................. and mind you, all this without even knowing a goddamn thing about the golden ratio .......................... that ought to be sufficient proof that it resides in each and every one of us and belongs to nobody, its the property of the Universe and its usage is free of charge to rich, poor, one and all!!!!

61.8% at 0:56 the coil for the strike at 161.8% preps ............... and then at 3:10 to the end of track he let's it rip into 161.8% scoring a touchdown of epic proportions. The last segment from 3:10 was actually a golden ratio element from the cultural integrity of the island of Guadaloupe, the non-traditional zouk element ....................

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
As DEATH stalks all those around me.

Only the girl and fibo will be left. Mother Mary will provide the Ark
when the time is right!

I'm prepared for this. I know-ed it was a-comin!

Bank of America Head & Shoulder short opportunity ..................... big bucks if it works ............ tight stop to start is advised, lower daily close is required

1625808958651.png

:)Bank of America Head & Shoulder short opportunity ..................... big bucks if it works ............ tight stop to start is advised, lower daily close is required

View attachment 302822
Slam Dunk!!! :) No NO NO not yet for the call on the short of Amerikanske bank. This SLAM DUNK is for Fibo's TA

At the precise area of the Top a Federal Court Judge threw the book at B of A and forced her to unfreeze all the accounts she had frozen. This is big, big, big. But for our purposes here w.r.t. this post's mes-sage the hammer is that in a 5th wave all sorts of cracks get amplified - and then the turn comes quietly without fanfare as it did on June 3. Could it be just a Turn #1? It could. It could be a Turn #1 of 2 turns or 3 turns (double and triple top) but the writing is on the wall. Time is up for this scammer of destitute Californians.

Not only did the Judge hammer B of A but now the EDD (Employment Development Dept. of California) has banged BofA on the Hay-d by forcefully renewing the contract for another 2 years for B of A to continue handling all unemployment for the State of CA. B of a is in absolute torment about this and wants out, out, out, out, escape. But CA won't let her escape!!!!

Hehehehehehe, drama the .............................

T R E N D T OP aka The Bend In The TREND

Fibo is in G L E E!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1625848772342.png

What A Country!!!!! :):)(y) No 2nd place contender visible YET!!! Compete with her Benevolence? Not a f***in chance!!! Dream on!

But the enemy at hand is big, big, big this time ............................

And this enemy can bring the rain down even on a sunny day, especially on a bright sunny day!!!!!!! But Fibo nooo, noooo big time that the RAIN was a -comin ..........

That be the trap, the danger to trap the mighty Benevolence!!!!!

BEAR market of 75 million years gots to have a magnificent Wave 2 aka recovery Wave. It just has to be this way!!!

Is there a video that adequately describes the ultra high super excitement super freedom and joy and optimism that defines such a WAVE 2 .......... ?

Fibo's BEAR throws in yet another twist .................... Vaccine addiction to replace Heroin/Cocaine addiction and penetrate into upper reaches of the middle-class and nail the RICH too!! Get 'em all hooked!! Yeah baby!! that's what I call "at 204 degrees of Trend"

New_trader is sweating bullets. Unbeknownst to her she has been sending out SOS calls in her sleep to both Fibo and dead_broke to bail her out, to help her as she does not know what to do, whether to hold on or not!!!

See 1H chart: block out all else and only focus on the golden yellow grid. See the 61.8% Fibo line that keeps showing up like a rash all over Sharky's Empire and causes him to bolt to the Bahamas to escape? do you see it? Now combine that with the green line (200-day ema). That's tough resistance. Notice how the Mama-tum (momentum) is waning at each assault 3 times now recenrtly on 1H ............ Macd is suggesting this latest rise is full of sh*t and RSI screams, "yeah, you phoney son of a gun!"

But still, it could all be a trap. why? Becasuse the 1H TREND is still UP. So New_trader still has a chance to break on thru' to the other side!!!! What side be that side? Why of course, THE MOON SIDE!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come on guys, push, push, push, push Goldie up to help New_trader!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who ignore Fibo's 61.8% die an ignominious death, inevitably!!!! :whistle::whistle::cool:

1625851909932.png

Status
Not open for further replies.