Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.999 billion people = 99.99999999% of EARTH are swearing its INFLATION to the nth going into hyperinflation .............

but Fibo say, its just a smokescreen .................. it will reverse on a dime sooner or later and go into total Deflationary spiral!!

Why?

F I R E S A L E!!!

F I R E S A L E!!!

Remember how businesses were going bankrupt left and right in 2020? Remember Hertz and Avis and the other car rental gangs like Enterprise? They had no business so they sold their inventory to stay afloat, then when the recovery Wave 2 came along, they didn't have enough cars to rent to meet the huge demand as people wanted to escape escape escape the torture of having been locked up for a year. So rental prices zoooooomed north. Hawai = $600-1,500/day for a piece of crap car to rent. Airfares ditto.

Now when Wave 3 hits, all this will reverse and these sons of b*tches will go bust.

Want to buy a car now? Don't do it! Jusst wait a few weeks or months, then get the one of your dreams for pennies on the dollar

In the United States you will hear the famous words .............. "HEY, WE ARE GIVING IT AWAY FREE"

Who will be in a position to avail themselves of such sybaritic pleasure? Only those with cold hard cash baby!!!!!

THE ERA of CASH IS KING is right around the corner!!!!!!

Sharky,

There was a vibration! A whoosh! Well-being dropped another big notch in the ongoing BEAR. Businesses are in such a sorry state, employees are in a daze, sort of in a trance, slow motion, lost ................... we are headed to total business disaster ..................

I told you to sell in July 2019. You would have got a good price then. Now you're lucky if you get 25%.

Don't wait for more old timers from 20 years ago to leave! Price will erode further!

SELL T2W now and walk away! Its a sinking ship in 2020 but especially now in July 2021.

BEAR's first arrival VAPORS of the 3rd Wave have, as I correctly called (see earlier), entered the mighty United States!!!!! Oh my my how they've entered - such devilishness and deviousness and downright deceit.

Like the Chineeeeez, BEAR has taken to establishing bases of operation on Man-made islands. The largest one is CUBA. Jesus H Christ, Florida is just a stone's throw and BEAR is already in. First vibration already knocked out a building for no reason - apparently - loose gravel, loose sand, lousy structure? Hey hey hey, BEAR using the leverage of Murphy's Law to the utmost = if it can go wrong, it will!!!

Behold CUBA, the gateway to FLA aka the Sunshine State. If BEAR can knock out both the Sunshine State and the Golden State, he's well on his way ..................

C U B A ............. behold a cafe-cubano 3rd wave of spectacular-issimo monstricantero

1625326203123.png

Historians will write this type of titles about T2W's lone prolific striker named Fibo - they would then amplify the praise with the comment, "he scored the goals without any sign of a 'passing lane' and with zero help from teammates who appeared to be always on the rag"

Such magnificent CALLS = GOALS

Behold the Coronavirus United States chart how Fibo cott the BOTTOM aka The TURN aka THE TOY-N in sybaritic grandeur and precision, beating the News Media by 4 days - and let's not forget that the News Media only REACTS, only drives in hindsight in rear-view mirror and reads tele-prompters!!!! Get these sons of b*tches to make a prediction and they fall flat on their faces

1625328107860.png

CUBA the gateway ..................... el Paraiso de la musica ............. BEAR's loy-tenant watching with binocs as the Wave lands in FLA

The serendipitous hand of Mother Mary has saved Fibo from every single BEAR market, now reveals a beautiful Cuban/Brazilian couple she extended her salvation to ............................ excellent choice by Madre Maria to thwart damage to such a power couple!!! Makes my entire weekend an outstanding pleasure!!!!

(y)

Do NOT forget Fibo's CALL made waaaay back .................................. the vaccines will DO Bear's work!!!!

How so besides outright death within a couple years? By side-effecting in such tormenting ways as to make DEATH waaaaay preferable!!!

Such is the depth and extent of this BEAR market that Fibo called!!!!

And also pointed out in the CALL several times is how the officials and peoples of the world would underestimate it and think they had defeated it, dismissed it, called it a joke with comments like, "is that all you got?" ............. and the President's statement that we have Covid licked .................................

Fibo reminds again that this is all part of the psychology of the WAVE at 2-4 degrees of TREND

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

The madness of HERDs ..................... madness, madness, madness ............. one of the cars on the freeway could very well be, in fact guaranteed to be driven by Rochelle :) the quintessential Herdy!

1625331699881.png

The madness of HERDs ..................... madness, madness, madness ............. one of the cars on the freeway could very well be, in fact guaranteed to be driven by Rochelle :) the quintessential Herdy!

View attachment 302566
Oh forgot to mention ............... the 4th of July weekend travel rush ............. no different from the annual Serengeti and Mara wild animal migrations.

1625331836542.png

One stark difference between the 2 Herds way of life is that in the latter's life, everything they eat is ORGANIC by definition.

Fibo already knows, knew-ed, will always know that CHINO engineered the whole thing from day 1 and is in assault stage 2 now using India to bring down India herself and as an additional twofer, to bring down the United Kingdom and the United States. Question is, "when will these dopey ass politicians wake up tot he obvious Third world War already declared by CHINO?"

Fibo's prayers are now in accelerated mode to Mother Mary to help India, UK & US. We cannot afford to be taken by CHINO!! If we do succumb, the world becomes Devil's Island!!!!

Its all out war but WE is asleep at the wheel!!!!

Sorry BEAR, I have failed many times. I am therefore a sinner in Technical Analysis and therefore my analysis can correctly be called Anal-ysis and I don't mind! Jesus H Christ, how many times have I tried to get the Top right since the correct intermediate call of January 26th, 2018? Many times, I'd say off the top of my hay-d, 6 times. Failed every damn time. And even if I get it right eventually as it is bound to happen, I cannot allow a slam dunk! No sir, this I cannot allow! Truth is, Bear kicked my ass real good!!!!

But hey, I do have an excuse!!!! This is a TREND change of 75 million years ago and fibo is only a child compared to such towering forces. that I prefer to hang out with such magnificent forces instead of the Beverly Hills forces has already earned me points with BEAR. HE sees this clearly and is the main reason he won't kill me - he admires m y courage!!!

So I gots to keep trying to get the mighty Dow Jones correctly called!

So here it is again!!! Sorry BEAR, I can't help it, I can't give up, its not in my Nature, I'll take the shots to the stomach the way Ali did and hope this time around Mother Mary will save me from Alzheimer and whatnot!!!!!

1625336882671.png

Historians will say about Fibo .................... he persisted and persisted and persisted and in the end the Physical Universe couldn't stand it no longer and gave him what he wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Victory in calling the Dow Jones top of 75 million years.

THEY will also add, "that final knockout punch by Fibo was defo no phantom punch!"

I reckon so!

Bottomline as a TRADER with total FREEDOM as the cash prize: The Physical Universe will surrender to the persistent individual! It has to! It has no other choice!

Fibo even takes Japan and the Nipponese to a whole new level of outstanding just shy of evanescent excellence ..............

Top-notch Sashimi sushi still comes with run of the mill soy sauce and wasabi and ginger slices ......................... good, good, good ............. but Fibo takes this to a whole new level with the sauce, all Fibo's creation and those who have been invited to try it are blown away and want to take some home ................

Wasabi triple fermented
Soy sauce triple fermented
Miso organic, ultra smooth
Apple cider vinegar with the Mother
concentrated organic ultra fermented Kimchi sauce (few drops only)
SAKE primo de la primo
Sauerkraut one quarter teaspoon
Peanut sauce few drops
Organic Lime lime lime juice to liquefy
Special ultra yellow burnpower jalapenos from southern Mexico to fire it all up
--------------------------------------------

Formula to thoroughly relinquish outstanding sushi to true excellence, take sashimi to new heights and burn a smile in Japanese people like they could never imagine. Americans? They just swoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All drunk with the best of the best most exquisite SAKE where price is no object!!

WE be TRADERS, right? We can afford this type of lunch, right? Amen!

Who needs boats and planes and fancy array of cars and real estate? Buying power is where its at, baby!!!!!!

4 Nipponese major supermarkets, 2 in Los Angeles and 2 in Nueva Yokk are now on the ball after GMs being hammered by Fibo over the phone with this .................

"What kind of a country are you? You freeze Natto knowing that 95% of the nutrition is gone by doing so, yet you dare to advertise this on labels as super nutritious and put it all in Nipponese so English speaking folk cannot read it and therefore verify this?

You have 30 days to find a replacement for MEGUMI NATTO. the Queen of all NATTO in the world. CALL me asap with the replacement!!!! Megumi just went underwater and broke last month and told me so and I placed the very last order they accepted! all delivered perfectly and on time with profuse apologies for not being able to handle the current economy. I was depressed for days. But you know the Big Joe, never down for long!!!! Back in battle in a few, not taking any prisoners on the NATTO front!!!

Health food stores Natto = Circular motion with the right hand!!!!!!!!!!!! this includes WHOLE FOODS!

I'll hold the CALL to Channel 2!

Boom! Action underway with daily updates. Got yet another update 30 minutes ago, all live calls coming from NYC.

How important is NATTO with steamed rice to the well being of fibo? S U P R E M E & P A R A M O U N T

Megumi Natto .................. the Queen of Japan that blew away all Nipponese with sheer ease and sybaritic splendor .............. how did the Fibo find her? It was MOTHER MARY who sent me the magnetic force to stumble into Megumi by sheer accident and when I did, I had to overcome the obstacle of speaking to a Japanese woman who spoke very little english but who adored Fibo to such an extent that she whipped out her dictionary to understand everything that was being said and then commanded the bosses who were ready to split to the Bahamas, to service Fibo's last order before manufacturing ceased totally

1625342796738.png

Click the SHOP button .................... to place orders and see this .................

Notice: We will be closing our factory. Due to the decision to shut down the business, we will manufacture until the end of May.
Manufacturer has now ceased and we are no longer taking any orders.

Fibo was cryin cryin cryin as he know-ed the #1 Super Food on Earth might die an ignominious DEATH at the hand of BEAR, thereby killing the blood flow to Fibo's TRADING BRAINPOWER & LIGHTNING SPEED OF PARTICLE FLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't be having that now, can we? WE can't have fibo go down thusly, can we?

No way, no how, Jose!!!

A replacement will be found!!!!

There be a boy here who calls hisself the Natto Dad

Fibo is looking into this Dad to discover whether he be just a deadbeat Dad or a real dad? :):)

If I can make this on my own, then I am dependent on nobody = ultimate = dispensing with all liabilities

Unlike these cats on TV, Fibo loves the taste and smell so has none of the problems of Americans with this stuff. This is a walk in the park compared Surstromming fish I had in Northern Sweden where my then Swedish girlfriend's father was rolling on the floor laffffing his ass off when the smell of the Surstromming hit my nostrils and and knocked me my off my chair

That was the price of tuition I paid for SUPERFOODS of the GOD variety that the HERD would auto SHUN and thereby never know about the benefits!!! Same in real life = no pain, no gain

Status
Not open for further replies.