Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slam Dunk! Fibo pulls off the impossible yet again, namely another spectacular CALL made well in advance

And this one is spectacular-issimo in that its made on the mighty United States that was readying to reopen to normal pre-pandemic conditions ........................ but Fibo had said, "NO way Jose, it won't work!"

See earlier posts, all documentation easy access under name fibo_trader ............... if you have trouble finding the name fibo_trader, try under the following names too .....

Tsunami_surfer

One-Call_Closer

4-touch_primetime-striker

Tone-40-Slam-dunker

El-Diablo_de-Los-Angeles

El-Kapitan-de-Carratera-15-Guadalajara

El-hijo-de-Madre-Maria

:):)

Timsk has learned a lot of non-trading stuff from Fibo during these past 2 years of Fibo's visit to T2W ................................

Timsk gets into bed with his wife and starts to rub and kiss her. She turns over and says, "I'm sorry, honey. I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow, and I want to stay fresh." Timsk sadly turns over, crestfallen and dejected. A few moments later he thinks to himself, "hey wait a minute, what would Fibo do?

A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife. "Do you have a dentist appointment, too?"

Rochelle,

Tuck into the back of your mind the humongous +ve Divergence developing in gold 1H .................... see Price and Macd. See that whopper of a differential in MaMaTum (momentum)?

View attachment 302393
MaMaTum slam dunk! :) see updated chart below. Can we get more? We can. See prev. posts for red trendlines
Chart is the same, no changes. Note the magnificent Fibo 61.8% still continuing to be the central figure in the action.

1625153925369.png

MaMaTum slam dunk! :) see updated chart below. Can we get more? We can. See prev. posts for red trendlines
Chart is the same, no changes. Note the magnificent Fibo 61.8% still continuing to be the central figure in the action.

View attachment 302505
Would love to see Gold go up a bit higher to $1,794+ so that it will confirm a Wave 2 recovery wave because then the next move down will be a 3rd wave. so this is good to let the divergence steam out the ass first.

Fibo's 61.8% line is all one needs as JUDGE & JURY

Dollar Index: A Wooly-Bully c**k :ROFLMAO:

Hey guys, sorry I don't have a trendline for the CHAMP (USD). You know why I don't have one? Because the trendline has been concealed in pal-at-sa-teek by Bank of America and its hidden deeeep underground so nobody can find it - somewhat like my Stops

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I figure, given there are no trendlines here YET, we can just use the 200-day ema as a catastropjhic Stop level for entire portfolio of Longs USD. The 100% Fibo shown is even better as its a wave bottom or close to one.

Check out my buddy, Sam the Sham and his fake Muslims :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1625154763355.png

Uno, dos, tres, cuatro ................................

Best way to clean up the gold chart is to call her and tell her to come naked and bring beer ................. no clothes no perfume, no lip stick no nothing, Natural-isssimo! Que buenissimo!!

she did ................... beer being the 200-day ema (green)

1625161330722.png

Best way to clean up the gold chart is to call her and tell her to come naked and bring beer ................. no clothes no perfume, no lip stick no nothing, Natural-isssimo! Que buenissimo!!

she did ................... beer being the 200-day ema (green)

View attachment 302509

She came naked in the above chart with beer .............

Now she has red panties on ................... see below ................ (61.8%)

1625161645537.png

She came naked in the above chart with beer .............

Now she has red panties on ................... see below ................ (61.8%)

View attachment 302510

Naked with beer in the first one

Then just added red panties (61.8%)

Now adding ... black high heeled shoes, no socks but painted red toe nails (38.2%)

Notice how everything aligns even with changing the WAVE to its bigger version ............... aka FRACTALS

For the uninitiated, the 38.2% is the sister of the golden ratio

1625161805343.png

Naked with beer in the first one

Then just added red panties (61.8%)

Now adding ... black high heeled shoes, no socks but painted red toe nails (38.2%)

Notice how everything aligns even with changing the WAVE to its bigger version ............... aka FRACTALS

For the uninitiated, the 38.2% is the sister of the golden ratio

View attachment 302511
the progression .................

comes to fibo naked but brings beer with her

then puts on red panties

then puts on black high heeled shoes with painted red toe nails

NOW puts on lipstick (to show the last full-length sub-wave that is all Minor waves only)

1625162150693.png

the progression .................

comes to fibo naked but brings beer with her

then puts on red panties

then puts on black high heeled shoes with painted red toe nails

NOW puts on lipstick (to show the last full-length sub-wave that is all Minor waves only)

View attachment 302512
Last iteration, not yet happened but it might ........................ and if it does, it will go down like this ...............

See 61.8% at $1,525 in the chart above? If She comes down there, you are guaranteed a BJ and Humma-Humma. What's more is that just before the seduction, she will pull a Sharon Stone on you as you sit across from her on a chair sipping your beer!

Like so!

What will THEY say is USDJPY makes it to 161.8%, the next logical station?

THEY will say, "USDJPY had JPY in a chokehold and had him walk on his middle-leg

1625167874403.png

Watch how Dow Jones coronavirus new infections takes out the previous subwave top of 15,834 on the exact day the Dow Jones tops!!!! Can only be proven in hindsight so hand in there for the end result

:)

God, do I love it so!!!!

THREAD BEAR market CALL of epic weight:

Long-term alliances that have been taken for granted for eons will be severely tested in this ensuing BEAR market.

MY CALL: the alliance between the UK and USA will be broken .............. ditto for the USA/Israel alliance

The USA will how however beef up and encourage and strengthen and fondle the bond with India, the only significant obstacle to China.

Therefore, UK out, India IN.

And it stands to reason ............... UK is the marauder/theft/robbery wing whereas India is a benevolent up and coming wing.

Ghandi was no accident!!!

Mohandas K Ghandi!!!!! Nobody knows for sure but I believe was sent by an organization 3 realities up north of EARTH's physical plateau.

God, do I love it so!!!!!

Stellar! The Angel of god from 3 realities up who was sent to help Mohandas K Ghandi delivered so much power and uuumph to Mohandas that he made the Brits of that age look not dissimilar to the way the Brits of T2W look to Fibo! That's just the way it is! Incompetence has long since been established and confirmed!

BEAR will clear all this sh*t up for good!

God has delivered this magnificent race of Indians right into the open arms of America!!!! They say the Lord works in mysterious ways!!! Amen!!!! A nation of such caliber does not belong with provincial Britland. It belongs with America!

Superpower combo? China is shivering in her underwear, terrified of this eventuality!!!!! Look at the strategic location for the United States!!!

What if ................................... ?????

Wuhan Lab was the center to create and generate the downfall of India, UK & USA by sending the 3rd wave directly to India, knowing that Indians go back and forth with relative ease to both UK and USA. Indians are so well entrenched in both UK & USA that its an auto virus transportation vehicle for China!

If there remain any Man who doubts China's intentions towards India, US & UK, you may raise your hand now or forever shut the f*ck up!

THEY is after us, baby!!!! India be the THORN! 1.4 billion people!

China could bring all 3 enemies down in one fell swoop by trapping India in such a scam due to the fact that its borders are loose and villages are easy prey for perforation and proliferation!!!!

Take out the US, India & UK and its a cakewalk for China to roll in the tanks into central Europe and enslave ALL.

I therefore believe that even though the alliance will be tested and semi-broken, India will step forth and mend it as its not by nature a nation of marauders and thieves and Genocide

The triple alliance gots to hold to keep China at bay. Germany and the rest don't count, all p*****s one and all!!!!!

Such a brilliant guy

Fibo is the only one online at this very moment ............................ very sad, indeed! Nobody HOME! ALL these boys who stated so effusively, "T2W is my HOME" .................. now they are abandoning their HOME when the times get rough - as in a BEAR!!!

BEAR market taking its toll bigtime just like I pointed out in 2019 and then it started happening big in 2020, the deadliest YEAR ever

Many old timers have left. Now Postman is also gone too. NVP blew dodge a few weeks ago on his way to the airport but saw a sign, "Airport Left" so he promptly turned around and came back to T2W where he feels safe, especially with Big Joe still here to protect him :) NVP is the only one at T2W who got the concept of something I said months ago, "Midget in a crowded elevator smells things differently!"

As for me, the lone striker here at T2W, I would love to have a midfield biogenome and just one fast break player to speed up the game even more and score like there is no tomorrow!!

But DEATH is so pervasive everywhere, the odds are not in my favor!!!!

Watch how Dow Jones coronavirus new infections takes out the previous subwave top of 15,834 on the exact day the Dow Jones tops!!!! Can only be proven in hindsight so hand in there for the end result

:)

God, do I love it so!!!!

Top taken out 16,029. Let's wait to see if it gets revised? If it holds, then we have a TREND violation which therefore must lead to reversal to the topside into the full blown 3rd wave. Heck, the latest new strain is already in all 50 states but the complacency is is there. Once the News gets the spike that is about to come, the complacency will start vanishing pronto!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.