Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo says and reminds ......................

some of you sons of b*tches are already so old most are dead and don't know it but for those who are not yet there, just tell your doctor(s) to put it where the sun don't shine when he recommends a blood thinner - always a drug, hehehehe, what else do these dumbphucks know except drugs the total outright enemy of Nature

Natto has more K2 than any other food and dispenses with the liability of any artificial blood thinner

1625345085616.png

Adding to the following thread in response to posts #10 & #11

1nvest is correct in post #11 .......................
New_trader give wife grand piano for birthday, but Fibo give wife upright organ

But should she be worried? No! Why? Because the sound of Fibo's voice in wafts of deliriousness is what drives New_trader's day to day life :)

1625424533540.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trader333 made the Postman thread invisible to me if/when I logged in to T2W

but I came in thru' the bathroom window and saw the whole shabang as-is :)

Adding to the following thread in response to posts #10 & #11

1nvest is correct in post #11 .......................
New_trader give wife grand piano for birthday, but Fibo give wife upright organ

But should she be worried? No! Why? Because the sound of Fibo's voice in wafts of deliriousness is what drives New_trader's day to day life :)

View attachment 302582
Good thing you mentioned Postman ................ he was a big fan of SENTIMENT TRADER ........... the one site that any corporation worthy of esteem always subscribes to ................... site is by Jason Goepfert

Big Joe digs this site too, always has ..........................

1625425812018.png

So, since Postman is Brit, this should go down easy for Sharky, ruler of Australia ............... I added another dimension to the post here by making sure there was at least one other Brit involved ................. so I picked Alessio Rastani, also a big fan of Sentiment Trader ...................... this therefore has no American involved except for the messenger boy, Fibo which should not matter as nobody gives a sh*t about the pizza delivery boy who has the exact same dilemma as gynecologists in that both can smell it but can't eat it ..................

So here it is for The Sharky .................... my original message from year 2019, "Get out of dodge, Chief", just like I said, mine is based on TA but Sentiment Trader has the real dope in actual stats on the ground in the business world .................

More on Alessio Rastani from years ago when he dropped a sausage on BBC dingalings :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sent me rolling to the flooooor with laffffffffter

Lately Alessio has been seen in Iran making all sorts of videos about the real estate market and whatnot.

PFIZER alert!

Sh*t going to fan the hit anytime soon as Pfizer appears to be in wave 2 up and has not been able to take out the 2018 top.

When the 3rd wave down gets underway, the lawsuits will jump for the first time in HISTORY into the quadrillions, leaving the concept of Trillions in the dust!!!!

EARTH will shake, rattle and roll, the entire Earth will wobble, gobble, gobble and gobbledegook - there is no recovery from this as the deaths will be so staggering, almost all insurance companies will go broke!!!

US govt. will have to foot the bill

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could very well turn out that Fibo and girl are the only ones to refuse the vaccines. But no guarantee that Corona won't kill us both regardless!!!! But ............... the fibo and girl prefer to live side-effect free for as long as we can

Fibo's best days at T2W occurred when T2W prime member, ssam ................. the great Sam and I talked shop on waves in the thread.

Corona virus has disrupted a lot of lives and life but everytime I pray to Mother Mary I never forget to include Sam as a recipient of her largesse!! IMO, he has earned it in spades!!!!

Newbies will want to check out the upbeat tone of this young fella, so diametrically opposed to the rest of this dead place!

:):):):):)

And to see his visit especially on the 4th of July of all times is no accident!!!! Its serendipity!

Make 2021 the year of SAM! :) Flourish & Prosper!

Replying to Timsk (see last post) ..............................

Who is T2W poster, dead_broke & why the heck is he so nice? :)

He is the one kissing new_trader's cheeks in the morning and is considered nice because he sleeps with his hand between 2 pillows

Fibo going to July 4th party now .............................. Face to face with Covid? You bet!!!

Fibo going to July 4th party now .............................. Face to face with Covid? You bet!!!
Has Fibo survived the 4th of July so-called SUPER SPREADER Corona event? I truly don't know. I took a sh*tload of heat last nite in the party when a call came thru' from Thigh_land from my girl and she blew a gasket when she saw I was at a party. Took a lot to calm her down. The maskless people scared the daylights out of her ................. but I kept mine on except when eating and drinking and I sat apart as far as possible when I could!!!

But its a b*tch, I could be a goner! Some of the b*tches who were at the party could easily be super spreaders of corona!!

If I do succumb it means the DELTA or Delta Plus has nailed my ass!!!!!!

Saving grace but is it worth it, that I discovered a new Belgian beer to add to my Belgian beer tank ................... I've already got 3 super fermented hi alc ones from Belgium but now have found Blue Moon (not fermented) - loved it at first crack!

1625509490690.png

There was no way to skip this party, just no way at all!!!! I just had to go and risk it all!! This is exactly like the type of TRADE that can blow an entire account and put one in the gutter!

For Sam,

On Crypto ............................ Bitcoin I have this ................... daily timeframe only .............................. loads of FIBO level support, loads of +ve divergence shown on Macd, should rally thru' the green 200-day ema and go north to at least 50% recovery. Red trendline break is a problem. focus on super important white dashed line at 61.8% Fibo is a super support. Break this and it gets mean to the downside.

Also see 5 subwaves down so this means as per theory, BitCORN :) should rally in 3 waves up, right?

Hehehehe, but my name is fibo not Abraham or Moses!!! :)

What you have in this post is exactly my trading stance NOW, Sam. I made a few bucks on the down move and TP-ed.

If 200-day is taken out northbound, I'm LONG, if not and the 61.8% white line is busted, I'm Short!!!!

More coming up as I see it!!!

Keep in mind, Sam, this is only MY 2 cents ................... could be totally hogwash .....................

1625510562674.png

For Sam,

When you said you were doing those frequent trips back and forth between London and Paris, a lot of driving, as impressive as that is for your business ventures, Sam, I realized that its taking away a lot of time from your study of the waves, which you were doing in the car while your wife drove.

With the benefit of hindsight now, your progress with the waves was truly stellar, but wtf do I know, all I can do is just state you are on a winning run - good grasp of the waves and I noticed how nicely you used the RSI. Don't give up too quick on this. You will have your own way no doubt, but give this a bit more room for a few weeks, won't hurt. control your risk, Sam. Don't let greed get the better of you! Its killed many before thee and me.

I'm dropping to basics and sh*tcanning the WAVES so you can see rock bottom basics inthis chart ..............

Go LONG it trendline is taken out topside and put stop below wave low at 28,644 or 26823 (below 61.8%) as CATASTROPHIC FAMILY SURVIVAL STOPs

1625511650008.png

For Sam,

When you said you were doing those frequent trips back and forth between London and Paris, a lot of driving, as impressive as that is for your business ventures, Sam, I realized that its taking away a lot of time from your study of the waves, which you were doing in the car while your wife drove.

With the benefit of hindsight now, your progress with the waves was truly stellar, but wtf do I know, all I can do is just state you are on a winning run - good grasp of the waves and I noticed how nicely you used the RSI. Don't give up too quick on this. You will have your own way no doubt, but give this a bit more room for a few weeks, won't hurt. control your risk, Sam. Don't let greed get the better of you! Its killed many before thee and me.

I'm dropping to basics and sh*tcanning the WAVES so you can see rock bottom basics inthis chart ..............

Go LONG it trendline is taken out topside and put stop below wave low at 28,644 or 26823 (below 61.8%) as CATASTROPHIC FAMILY SURVIVAL STOPs

View attachment 302603
Adding the RSI, Sam ....................................

RSI breakout, if it occurs will be your confirmation to go long if Price does the same thing

1625511867002.png

Line in the sand is super important for family funds ................ this line be Fibo's 61.8% dashed white line. Do NOT ignore this line!!!!

1625512020027.png

UK boys better watch out, don't get careless now, this is not the time to throw caution to the wind ................ corona in a 3rd wave is NOW confirmed in Londonistan = SLAM DUNK!!!!!

Behold the breadth, depth, majesty and sheer vertical acceleration inherent in a 3rd wave. Could doctor Fauci have called this correctly? Fck NO! What about those tight-ass Brit guru professors from Cambridge and Oxford? could they have called this 3rd wave intensity with such precision? Circular motion with the right hand!!!!!!

Not only that, but Fibo can give you guys now the next reprieve level of this 3rd wave .................. why of course it will be at 161.8% or 261.8% or 423.6% of the entire Wave 1 Lambda. Additionally, look at the bottom of this new vertical wave and notice slight dip subwave? that be an internal Wave 2 subwave. this means we are in a 3rd of 3rd of this wave sequence so very soon there will be a reprieve of 4th of 3rd wave which will give day of peace and quiet and reduction in contamination .................... before then resuming to go higher

that's how waves work, baby!

1625512320231.png

United States Corona recovery Wave reversal now fully confirmed!!!! Slam dunk!!

Fibo calling uptick of wave too soon? Push the report button to Trader333! :)

1625516445818.png

Postie left because he finally realized in a tumultuous rush of cognitions that T2W is loaded to the hilt with deadbeats, so waaaay below his caliber ...............................

answering counter-violent's post - counter-violent hisssself being yet another reason why Postie left T2W in disgust, total disgust ............... here's the answer that Timsk and co are looking for ..............................

Look back at the slaps Postie first gave new_trader many moons ago in a heated discussion on technicals. New_trader walked away with a caca bum.

Then look at the more recent (few weeks ago) instance when Postie slapped Pat494 with something to the effect, "I don't know where you get these strange notions" ...................... Pat494 dropped a sausage and split immediately after this VERY FIRST SLAP IN THE FACE by another BRIT who eventually decided that its high time the stupid charade at T2W is OVER!

Then dig up the interchange response from Postie to total out and out century deadbeat poster named Nowler, a retard of the nth superlative type, a feno-menon in stupidity and ignorance ................. Postie hammered this clown with, "if 15 thousand pounds is all you can do in profit for a 10 year stay in trading and at T2W in total, you are in the wrong line of work"

Postie was spot on!

Then, let's have a look at some of the other Zunts ( c***s with a zipper) like counter-violent, Timsk, Trendie, Dowser, et al .......... none know doodly after being at T2W for 20 years - with the exception of Trendie the last time one of these cats posted a trading chart was in the Colonial days of the British empire when the empire was busy shooting women and children who were - dig this - unarmed and on their knees praying at temples!!!!!

Postie was disgusted with the level of total incompetence of this site called TRADE2WIN .............. so disgusted with this misnomer that he, Postie would take a flame thrower thru' this sh*thouse in a heartbeat ............... but Postie has a softer side that prevented him from doing this deserved action! So therefore in total dismay, he just walked away and has probably hit the bottle for the duration!

Let's not forget that there are many others who have left T2W and have not gotten the time of day in "day of remembrance" ................

Malaguti
Cantagril
Dentalfloss
Mr Charts
Lightning McQueen .............. even a moderator took it in the yazoo here at Dumbfoundland = LaLaLand
DBPhoenix
NVP's soul has left, the walls of his heart are as thin as paper, his mind is numb, he is hurting big becasue he said loudly, "T2W is MY home" ............... any moment now and he will be gone for good, never to return
wackpete2
Spitlink
SuddenDeath
barjon
tar
Yamato .................... currently residing in Okinawa waiting for me to do the trip after Covid so we can go fishing together
Lord flashheart
arabianights

Behold the soon to be fully visible chart of T2W after the waterfall decline gets underway in earnest ...................

1625518991570.png

Status
Not open for further replies.