Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
new corona wave might be on its way

Slam Dunk! (called as far back as early June) :)

BEAR fooled 'em all, just like Fibo said-ed, He would. They thought they had survived BEAR's attack ...................... as in ..........

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fibo was spared 100%. He and only He earned Peace and Quiet for not disrespecting BEAR, for not underestimating him.

Corona Virus wave 3 has arrived in US & Europe (remember how the euro cats were claiming victory and disrespecting BEAR?) ................ They are getting the shaft left right and center now.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131

BEAR fooled 'em all, just like Fibo said-ed, He would. They thought they had survived BEAR's attack ...................... as in ..........

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fibo was spared 100%. He and only He earned Peace and Quiet for not disrespecting BEAR, for not underestimating him.

Corona Virus wave 3 has arrived in US & Europe (remember how the euro cats were claiming victory and disrespecting BEAR?) ................ They are getting the shaft left right and center now.

The stupidity and brashness in the celebrations and outdoor and indoor parties up the yazoo in both the US & Europe is what is to be expected from the personality of Wave 2. The job of Wave 2 is to draw in the masses, fill them with sheer cheer & joy and drunkenness & carelessness in that they were so smart in ignoring precautions as they reveled in nonchalance

Wave 3 comes in, takes the baton from Wave 2 and the pain and suffering jumps into a Porsche turbo 3rd gear that swings out of the Wave 1 wake and blasts in the overtaking and leaving in the dust

That's what we now have. Wave 3 has arrived.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131

No doubt BEAR has seen and observed the utmost level of insouciance that Fibo saw with his own eyes in Manhattan Beach, California where up and down the beachfront in restaurants and on the sidewalks almost nobody wore masks and nobody gave a damn about close proximity .............

This level of insouciance is costly in all walks of life but in this case is far deadlier as we are dealing with BEAR in the delivery of Wave C (or (a) if the top is a 5th)

Lucky for me, BEAR provided a very close view of someone in the death throes of the virus with tubes going into his throat and chest. Fibo know-ed instantly that DEATH would be preferred.

Wave 3 has arrived ................. on the ground. Now I await Wave 3 in PRICE

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
No doubt BEAR has seen and observed the utmost level of insouciance that Fibo saw with his own eyes in Manhattan Beach, California where up and down the beachfront in restaurants and on the sidewalks almost nobody wore masks and nobody gave a damn about close proximity .............

This level of insouciance is costly in all walks of life but in this case is far deadlier as we are dealing with BEAR in the delivery of Wave C (or (a) if the top is a 5th)

Lucky for me, BEAR provided a very close view of someone in the death throes of the virus with tubes going into his throat and chest. Fibo know-ed instantly that DEATH would be preferred.

Wave 3 has arrived ................. on the ground. Now I await Wave 3 in PRICE

The 1st order of business for Wave 3 when it hits in Price is to demolish Robert Kiyosaki, Peter Schiff & Warren Buffet. :) :) :) :)

BEAR will take out Warren Buffet very early indeed. Millions and millions of Gold Bugs (Gold aficionados, hoarders and buyers of Gold) will perish as they sing and dance in the streets cocksure that Gold is going to $5000 - $20k. They are sure of this.

Robert & Peter are going on and on about how Warren Buffet dumped all bank and airline stocks and instead started buying Barrick Gold (Warren prefers to buy a business than the solid metal itself). They are therefore saying out loud to all their followers that Warren knows something that they don't and that the rest of us had better pay attention because the world is crashing and going to the garbage bin.

And therefore in their anal-ysis Gold will rocked to the Moon as a Safe Haven

Fibo takes the other side of the trade against these 3 cats and declares as he has all along here in this thread since May 2019 ..............

will crash Goldto $1k, then likely to $700. Barrick Gold will go bust and declare bankruptcy. Warren will lose big.

They are also saying that the Dollar will crash and burn (because Gold will rise)

Fibo says .................... Long US Dollar and ignore Gold and Barrick Gold and all goldminers.

US DOLLAR will shine like a star!!!!!!!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
  • Warren Buffett invested $5 billion in Bank of America in August 2011, providing a crucial vote of confidence and cash cushion to the struggling lender.
  • The famed investor and Berkshire Hathaway CEO had the idea to invest while taking a bath, and was initially blocked by a call-center worker before getting through to Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan.
  • The pair signed a deal within 24 hours that centered on Berkshire receiving preferred shares and stock warrants in exchange for its cash.
  • Berkshire exercised the warrants in 2017 and covered the cost by redeeming its preferred shares, giving it a stake worth more than triple its initial investment.
  • Bank of America remains Berkshire's most-valuable holding after Apple

Good job but clinch it now by SELLING & getting out of Dodge and then shock the sh*t out of everyone by going SHORT Bank of America!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
All good in Australia mate.

Good afternoon, Oscar,

>>>>
Looks like you have to be privileged to talk to Fibo now. :ROFLMAO:

1602491232843.png

Here's how it went down, Oscar .......................

All viruses blocked as per the rules (which ought to apply to all)

I like it.

Alone is when I shine.

Good luck and goodbye, Oscar.

There will be no further contact with anyone here.

:):)

Zouk la se sel medikaman nou ni (Zouk is the best medicine for Fibo = totally alone in a forum is the best medicine)

Reactions: Oscar Reed

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
BEAR market wisdom:

The reason why Othello (Australia) will pay a heavy price in this BEAR market is because it was the only country that escaped unscathed in the 2008 crash.

Throw in China and you have the makings of Othello going 3rd world. Chino will tear it a new one

Rules out Othello and NZ as expat destinations for Fibo.

Reigning champ for expat destinations remains the one and only thoroughly researched THAILAND

2nd place contender? None! Colombia? Not even close!

KHAO SOI GAI - the northern Thai dish - Fibo can live on this day in and day out but not available in California

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
For Sharky .......................... how terrified is the SPX? better still, how terrified is the SPX since January 26, 2018, the top called by Fibo? What is TERROR? We got a glimpse and taste of TERROR in 2008 especially from May onwards. At the bottom of the BEAR of 2008, the terror was still so intense that nobody dared consider that SPX printed the bottom in early March, printed it so quietly that nobody heard.

Now Sharks, pull out your SPX chart and notice how SPX danced up & down since Jan 2018, even taking out the top, then crashing into Corona Virus wave that knocked out 180 countries, and then taking out the top - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

She fooled everyone .................. but not Fibo. Why? Because Fibo can see she is terrified, even more petrified than the petrified forests in Grand Canyon. How does Fibo know this?

The best of the best is always S I M P L E ............... and Fibo likes it KISS

To nail the fear component within SPX's gut we gots to RATIO the chick, i.e. SPX divided by Vix = SPX divided by the TERROR GAUGE = SPX/VIX

Do it now, Sharks.

Then gasp in awe ................... see next

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
For Sharky .......................... how terrified is the SPX?

While SPX danced up and down, up and down, then again up and down and up ....................... the TERROR in her bum kept SPX/VIX crashing and crashing and crashing so low that the Ratio even took-ed out the 2015 bottom, a major feat.

Yeah, Sharks, its not easy to fool Fibo.

The gal (SPX) is petrified, Sharks. She is terrorized. And nobody can save her. Nobody! The entire Feminist movement is on her side. But the fella they are going up against is THE TRUE ALPHA - his name is BEAR & no dame talks back to him. That's just the way it is!

1603084306633.png
1603084306633.png

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
The 1st order of business for Wave 3 when it hits in Price is to demolish Robert Kiyosaki, Peter Schiff & Warren Buffet. :) :) :) :)

BEAR will take out Warren Buffet very early indeed. Millions and millions of Gold Bugs (Gold aficionados, hoarders and buyers of Gold) will perish as they sing and dance in the streets cocksure that Gold is going to $5000 - $20k. They are sure of this.

Robert & Peter are going on and on about how Warren Buffet dumped all bank and airline stocks and instead started buying Barrick Gold (Warren prefers to buy a business than the solid metal itself). They are therefore saying out loud to all their followers that Warren knows something that they don't and that the rest of us had better pay attention because the world is crashing and going to the garbage bin.

And therefore in their anal-ysis Gold will rocked to the Moon as a Safe Haven

Fibo takes the other side of the trade against these 3 cats and declares as he has all along here in this thread since May 2019 ..............

will crash Goldto $1k, then likely to $700. Barrick Gold will go bust and declare bankruptcy. Warren will lose big.

They are also saying that the Dollar will crash and burn (because Gold will rise)

Fibo says .................... Long US Dollar and ignore Gold and Barrick Gold and all goldminers.

US DOLLAR will shine like a star!!!!!!!

sorry, forgot to post the video

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
Virus buggering up my scene big time. Can't do stuff like I used to, everyone is in such a bad mood, esp. cops. Just look at Trader333. :) They get madder when I try to loosen them up.

Not like in the old days ....................

pulled over for outrageous speeding late nite on my way to a Line dancing hangout and the cop come up to the window and said, "you're going to spend a week minm. in jail (not lifetime ban)" Usual stuff, license and reg etc., then he sees the big smile and asks, "why are you smiling when you know you're going to jail?"

Fibo: You won't call it in.
Cop: Why won't i?
Fibo: Because this is Texas, the most beautiful state with the best roads and YOU would not penalize a young fella for going crazy and opening up the throttle.
Cop: (smile come-d to his face) "nice try but you're going to need a much better excuse"
Fibo: OK then. My holster is in the back seat, take it out and remove the bullets.
Cop: Why?
Fibo: In Texas its settled with a draw.
Cop: (laffing) who will judge who is faster?
Fibo: I'll pull on you before your gun even leaves the holster. No referee reqd.
Cop: OK then, let's do it.

He had no chance. Its Fibo's thing, always has been.

30 minutes later the cop has dropped off the squad car, changed his clothes and we went out and got drunk at the Line Dancing place in Texarkana. Even brought a hat for me to wear. Still friends till today. :)

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
The original:

Fibo's BEAR market song #2 ................... someone told me long ago there's a calm before the storm ...............

Older and good-er

When BEAR hammers us to down and out, here's the lifter ..................... R.I.P. Billy

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
Get a load of the muscle power of Fibo's BEAR - keep in mind that only Wave 1 down of Fibo's BEAR did all this!!!!! Akin to a first punch by Mike Tyson in his prime.

Imagine the catastrophe on the next Wave? Yeah, the formula is: Richter scale: Wave 1 = 8.0 ............. Next Wave = 13

BEAR is following the Fibo series. Within Wave 3 he will go to the next Fibo number (21) when the 3rd of 3 arrives. The 3rd of wave 3 is the middle portion of the 3rd wave wherein BEAR pours on the coal.

Lord have mercy on these infinitely unprepared souls in England!!! Help them, Father.

180 countries knocked out in one single solitary punch - knocked out for how long with just one punch? Knocked out for the most part since Feb 12/2020 = 8 months = a Fbo number yet again.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131

In Germany, the state of Bavaria is enacting new restrictions, but the country likely won't have to go back into a full lockdown.​

1603144760003.png

Dream on Angela. Fibo likes you bigtime but can't help you here. Prepare now, don't underestimate! Schauspiel Theater in Theaterplatz, Frankfurt am Mein ............... Besten Dank

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,636 131
The arrival of Wave 3 rests on one line? hey hey hey, it could be!! They said many a time to me, "one squiggly line on a chart and you put the world's fate on it?"

Fibo: Yeah, baby. Break that line convincingly, even better would be to break it and go back up to kiss it, then bolt south!!

The line in the sand is on daily timeframe on SPX/Vix (SPX divided by Vix), i.e. the Ratio ...................... nobody here will notice the Head & Shoulders but you never know, Miracles do happen. But, that one trader here from Malta will see it first shot.

1603165429000.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock