Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Fibo's native alley ......................... Pops told me to study AE Engg., this so I did :):cool: .............. Bored sh*tless for 5 years but got thru' it - barely - stood last in my class but first in p***y chasing. All parties depended on Fibo only to bring in the neighboring College girls to populate the party and make it interesting beyond the wildest dreams of the NERD scientists on the campus - most had never even imagined what a p****y looked like until they scored at one or the other of Fibo's Institute arranged parties with Fibo designated as the universal organizer of all such functions.

Even got the Director laid at one such party. The very next Monday he announced a Universal 2-day holiday, all classes suspended and encouraged everyone to relax and enjoy life. His remark to me the day after he got the soft stuff see video below

Wave B is a wave solely designed to induce suckers to come in and revel and party with the promise of great wealth and reward. Its always a trap

Call on Switzerland, the gnomes of Swissy ..................

CoronaVirus Wave appears to be subdividing into a 1-2, 1-2. LL Hell is going to break loose in SwissyLand soon

Call on Switzerland, the gnomes of Swissy ..................

CoronaVirus Wave appears to be subdividing into a 1-2, 1-2. LL Hell is going to break loose in SwissyLand soon
downwave is a 7, upwave thus far is a 5 and the tiny correction now is underway as a "2". This "2" must finish first. Not enough data to determine this at this time.

Get a load of this guy from CNN in video below = like the 30 vigilantes hitting the report button to the T2W Police to complain about Fibo. :)

For Tomorton .................... Johnny, this guy sounds just like you in our discussions when you berate me non-stop. :)

Merry Christmas, Johnny. For your Christmas present, the best I can do is a present in thought-form for obvious reasons ..... I will of course wrap it up in some nice thought-paper with a ribbon

The Christmas thought-present is: what if Fibo is at T2W forever? :):)

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more.

Only thing I would like to have from there? A Tsing Tao factory

Reminder: Chinks are finished. Nobody else has even dreamed of this eventuality.

Reminder: Chinks are finished. Nobody else has even dreamed of this eventuality.

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

BEAR has levels of power that ain't never been tapped. One place is the fat storage depots in China. I expect that during the 3rd wave of 3, BEAR will draw on these reserves of FAT to go 100% KETO (no food intake required) to burn China to the ground economically. Communist Party will be finished.

Major beneficiaries: South-East Asia, esp. Vietnam and Taiwan. India will have defeated a mortal enemy without firing a single shot. With China gone, I would expect North Korea to shock the living daylights out of everybody and go humma-humma, lovey-dovey with south Korea. Talk about a giant DEFUSE!

Yeah, its looking up for Fibo. The bright side of the BEAR comes to light like a tiny light in the distance hardly visible before but now its rays are reaching the eyes of Fibo.

New bull market north to begin after the BEAR completes. Its highly unlikely the US Dollar will be dethroned for decades to come.

The Twin Towers will be Asia and United States, hand in hand, allies, both blasting northbound.

Japan, India, Korea, Israel, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, United States = My my my, talk about POWER!

When Crude Oil charges towards zero again, the Saudis and Dubai and other clowns of the region will be told to fck off.
Of course, Fibo will celebrate this bigtime event.

When you die and if you've been a bad boy, travel has been considerably shortened to Hell - it does not take light years no more.

Welcome to HELL = Saudi Arabia

God, dos Fibo love these Injuns. Jesus H Christ, they're like a scientist mass production factory. Fibo bowled over by the staggering number who approached him to inquire, "My good Sir, how can we be of service to you?" I thought I had arrived on another planet, a far better planet. Then to my dismay I find out that UK killed at least 60 million of these potential scientists - the kind and type of people fibo admires regardless wearing sandals or poor.

God sent me there for a reason. He was not wrong. I could not sleep for weeks after returning to the US. I had a similar reaction to traveling in Mexico - Mexicans are totally misunderstood by Americans in America. But with Injuns re:UK its a misunderstanding that invokes, "casting pearls among swine"

Such a talented people! Stunning, absolutely stunning!

Remindante: Martial Law, Civil War, Dictatorship = expected ingredients of reversal Wave down

Slam Dunk aborning 20% ............ remaining 80% Dunk to follow soon. When complete it will be a Julius Erving Slam Dunk!

UK's Mental Health Foundation recommends the following ......................... Call Samaritans for free 116 123

What to do if you are feeling lonely over Christmas: remember ........... this too shall pass

Call Fibo on facetime at

1-800-BOOZE

1-800-Humma-Humma

UK's Mental Health Foundation recommends the following ......................... Call Samaritans for free 116 123

What to do if you are feeling lonely over Christmas: remember ........... this too shall pass

Call Fibo on facetime at

1-800-BOOZE

1-800-Humma-Humma
Merry Christmas, chumps. :)

Don't know about you but I'm going to knock down some serious SAKE tomorrow, Christmas Day! Spirits are up, up, up, Best lesson Fibo can give: YOU are totally responsible for the condition you are in - this means you and only YOU can get you out of dire straits. Good luck!

Somebody ought to tell Boris that nothing ever goes to HELL in a straight line, especially BEAR markets. Rallies = parties are ferocious :)

:)

Yeah baby, it is the Season ................. Fibo be in Paraiso even just being at home. Its the mindset and spirit that counts, nothin else matters, not the Land, not the money, not the trading, nada, zilch - only the mindset. Corona ain't taking away my steam. It can, but only if I let it :):)

Fibo's Christmas gift to T2W residents follows below .............................

It will be discarded by 99.9999%, but will be swooped up by the one or two or three individuals who wander thru' here in serendipitous mode - THEY will get it, they will lap it up and dig it. Only THEY! For the 99.99% it will be as it always is, "casting pearls .............. "

That's the way it is! Nothing ever changes, really, especially not Human Nature

BEAR's depth is so YUGE, so demonstrative of Murphy's Law that even a zillion books in the future will never provide learning on what happens in a BEAR at 2-4 degrees of TREND.

How will you know when the 2018/2020 - ??? Tsunami is over? When every single mother's son at T2W says, "Armageddon is here" ..... this means when T2W says and confirms DEATH is here, the reverse is actually about to aborn, namely, LIFE = get ready to buy, buy buy. Buy point ETA = year 2023-25

Fibo's BEAR kicking ass in ways way beyond anticipation. Problems cannot be anticipated in a BEAR at 2-4 degrees of Trend

(1) receding draws in the Robin Hood traders because its a whole new era and dazzles them

(2) Sometimes the inconspicuous rise in water level replaces the receding waters phenomenon = 1st wave has already hit on the 1H timeframe

(3) Turbulence & weirdness = volatility & complacency alternate and take one from action to "relax, its nothing"

(4) Animals refuse to go in due to their native senses to perceive danger - dogs refuse to go outside, elephants charge to higher ground = Insiders split and leave Dodge

(5) Low frequency rumble (5 Hz or less, easily picked up by elephants and other animals) + strange midrange sounds of distortion = vibration in economics/survival/create death/destroy Life ....... rock the population with a sustained hum.

Then it arrives. Those who ignored the above? For them its always too late to take action. They all die!

Fibo's majestic BEAR in just one WAVE, think about it, just one single Wave has done ALL THIS that you are seeing around you? 180 countries brought to their knees. Entire industries collapsing. BOEING becoming a caca bum.

At 2-4 degrees of TREND the scale is huge. At such magnitude nothing like this has ever happened on Earth before

In 1-month, a mere 1 month, 180 countries were hammered to a pulp in March. Then dig this, it reversed and charged north like has never ever happened before in the history of Earth.

Nobody at T2W gets this level of nuance. Nobody! How obvious is it that nobody at T2W got it or gets it? Clear as night follows day.

Status
Not open for further replies.