Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sharky ................................ postpone the trip to Japan. Why? Japan's Nikkei just hit Fibo target this month.

Major reversal of the Century could start now. If it does, just remember that Japan is a key leading indicator for the dow JOnes.

The whole worldwide shabang might reverse together.

Fasten seatbelts, Sharky.

View attachment 293183

Sharky, there is a powerful notion called CONFLUENCE ........................... see chart. There is now also the goldenratio (61.8%) red line. Notice how it coincides with the wave measurement method in olive

Boom! Now s the time for it to turn, Sharky! :):)

1608620899612.png

Tomorton, start a new thread to ban the UK ............... Take a break from Fibo ....... Go for the real sinners, Johnny. :):) See post#13 below​

Fibo retains top honors in never ever getting anyone banned! :)

Headline News everywhere:

The UK is spooking everyone with its new covid-19 strain. Here’s what scientists know.

European nations are throwing up travel barriers to the UK over fears of a more transmissible strain of the coronavirus.

Tomorton, start a new thread to ban the UK ............... Take a break from Fibo ....... Go for the real sinners, Johnny. :):) See post#13 below​

Fibo retains top honors in never ever getting anyone banned! :)

Headline News everywhere:

The UK is spooking everyone with its new covid-19 strain. Here’s what scientists know.

European nations are throwing up travel barriers to the UK over fears of a more transmissible strain of the coronavirus.

read quote first, then apply T2W member since 2001 Tomorton Law:

I've got FT on "Ignore" too (for the third or fourth time) so its a bit annoying that I might have to start reading his posts again in order to make any reference to Mods. He's driving a double-decker bus through this site and laughing all the way: he's not getting reported for driving issues because he's pushed other road-users onto the roadside verge...............
What is going to be done about this?

Looks like UK is the bus driver, Johnny. Not Fibo. And I can prove its not Fibo. Passport entry/exit stamps

:) :) :)

Unsold 2020 SUVs Going for Pennies on the Dollar: Great For everyone​

Get yours now, then head to Alaska and live in the wild. Gasoline will be heading back towards zero and will stay there during the Depression. So fix the SUV up real good. Alaska in Summer, Messyko the rest of the year. Migration of the 1930's Depressing does not have to be depressing. :):)

1608665814160.png

Once in your SUV and on the road again, you can feel like this and fck all this bs going on in the world today. Imagine how good it will feel. Better still, imagine how it feels now in real time with you actually in it.

For T2W oldtimer, Tomorton .......................... if you have me on ignore why are you here every damn day? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can easily see you Johnny.

Johnny, on July 5th, 2019 you said this in the HOPE thread (post #43)
I have fibo in Ignore, I have no desire to use "Show ignored content" there's nothing to gain for either of us.

Elsewhere you said something to the effect of, "let's catch him red-handed breaking T2W rules" so now I will read everything he posts. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Johnny, when the sh*t goes down hard on UK, who can help you? Only Fibo. The rest here will be dead, many have already quit and gone. Don't be such a foolish man, Johnny. don't burn your bridges. :)

Jesus H Christ Johnny, you owe me bigtime - if it wasn't for me you'd never have learned anything about your own Colonial History, which you admitted to me loud and clear here in the Muslim thread that it has been banned from British schools. Now dig this, Johnny - even India is considering banning UK travelers permanently. See video. Early stages .................. a developing saga, Johnny

Make friends with daddy-O before its shy of too late, Johnny. Banning Fibo is not in your favor

For Rufus_Leakey ............................. Merry Christmas! :) .... take this useless bum, Tomorton with you to Goa for cryin out loud, even he deserves to get laid once in a decade

Remember these girls, Rufus?
You called Davina 4 times and got snubbed because your approach was wrong. You can't attack Fibo and then expect to make progress with these girls. I told them to expect your call again for Christmas Season. Start anew. Befriend them. All you needed was to just say, "Joe sends his regards" ...................

They will tell tell you all sorts of stuff about Fibo. (Big Joe mention is all you need)

So be a smart guy, if the corona Brit ban for India does not go into effect, go down to Goa for the underground party in Candolim beach (striking distance of the Taj Mahal Hotel). Try not to piss off Davina again. She can get you into the party. Its for models like Diana Plenty and others like you mentioned in post #2541 and earlier

There will be at least 50 knockout chicks all above "8" with at least 5 stunners at "10" at the party. Its very private. And just remember this: none need any foreigner for visas and whatnot to go elsewhere, they are all money-ed and independent. You might turn out to be the only Brit in there. No Americans either. Its all highly Indian model type, movie gang

Leave mine alone and you can have a shot at the others.

Goodluck!

1608670350128.png

The way to score with an Indian model is to be romantic, ultra romantic, not any of the other macho crap. It won't work. Tell her (whoever) you want to take her for a boat ride on Baga. Hiring the boat is easy. Take some music, some pure caju feni booze, limca and some Goa sausages with bread on the boat and you will be in hog heaven. You don't gotta be rich. These girls are disgusted by money flaunters and find them boring, now that they have their own money. They all crave a romantic dude. Most don't have boyfriends, counterintuitive, they find it very hard to find a guy.

I know a few words of Konkani. It helps.

Merry Christmas, Don :)

If you're here to shoot me, I pray you know where to shoot! :)

Hey guys .......................... good info on London's so-called killer new strain of Corona virus

Interestingly, here's a nice opportunity to find out who your friends really are. UK has been abandoned by almost all or all of its so-called assumed friends. But America has declined to join the gang bang!

And Fibo? Fibo never goes for any gang bang. Never! Never has, never will.

They would catch on to her sooner or later but Fibo always spots it first. Known for months and months that the one thng she wil never let happen is to allow Donald a win. The PRICE? 40 million Americans suffered while she delayed the aid package for months and eventually agrees to the exact same package from months ago.

And all the while she lives like a millionaire and does not have to worry herself about such things as going hungry

For Tomorton .......................................... nice try! :)

Your work is not over yet, Johnny. Keep up the study of the T2W Rules & Regulations. And if you can't find any I'm breaking, they can always be modified to make it appear that I did break them. Happens all the time. How can you possibly lose when you have the unanimous public & the cops who are themselves your nationality, on your side?

Before the hammer drops, can we finish that conversation we were having on Saddam Hussein? You bolted, stating you didn't have any time but yet, here you are spending hours on my thread that you claim is on Ignore.

Talk to me, Johnny! :):):):):cool:

Hey guys ................... don't sweat it over this instrument and its chart .................. its not for general consumption .............. at ET it would be gobbled by around 12 people in a heartbeat and they would understand it on the spot. There is one such fella here at T2W who will also understand it. Only one fella. His name is Rufus_Leakey. However, he is a Fibo hater. Keeping that in mind, its mainly for historians down the road a few years from now to observe and see how RATIOS offer splendid hints.

SPX divided by Vix = SPX/Vix = SPX divided by TERROR = SPX per unit of TERROR = SPX measured not in US Dollars of Sterling, but in the currency of TERROR.

You will see its close relative, actually a sister in the currency pair called USDTRR (US Dollar vs TERROR) - this particular currency pair is not traded anywhere. But it was traded from March 2008 to early 2009 in sybaritic splendor. The main recipient of the largesse was Fibo.

They say History repeats. And it surely will, just as soon as the SPX turns south, when the USD blasts north. Both instruments measured in the currency of TERROR will run side by side like 2 racehorses, but one south the other north.

Here's the SPX/Vix ................ the olive horizontal line at right edge is the measurement of the A-B-C which in this case gives the usual, more often than not EQUALITY of wavelength. See the red dashed line? Keep a mental note of that line and then when/if my anal-ysis works out and is verified by market reversal of the SPX big time, keep eye on Sharky. Why? His expression will tell the whole story. That's when he will ask Fibo for sure once again, "Do you come to London much?" :):) (The red dashed line is the golden ratio line, the 61.8% magic)

We wait and see. But just remember, Fibo calls in advance as the market is still going up.

1608714247493.png

Attachments

• 1608714147090.png
    1608714147090.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 30
Don't say a f***in word, just let Sharky gawk at this post and chart for days. He'll get it. But Tomorton, blinded by hate will not get it, not one bit.

SPX/Vix monthy timeframe. Notice first the lower high on Nov 30/2019 compared to the 3rd wave high on 9/30/2019. This is what is termed a failed 5th wave in Wave jargon. What its saying is that the 5th wve had such a limp d**k compared to the 3rd wave, that it could be considered a faggot. Which is what it is.

This faggoty d**k is what originally alerted me to a drastic drop coming up in the SPX, i.e. its a terrific leading indicator. The # of days to the SPX turn = 1 month approx when looking at the daily timeframe for timing purposes. This means that the ratio gave the signal of the impending worldwide greatest crash of our entire History approx. one month before the crash actually came-d.

Now go back and repeat the exercise for all other tops in SPX history to as far back as the data for Vix allows. You will be shocked that one f***in month is the length of the leading indicator +/- 1 f***in day.

You fnd a girl like that, you marry her on the spot :):)

1608715281967.png

Still keeping an eye on Sharky and the monthly chart of SPX/Vix ....................... dropdown to the lower panel where you have your Macd indicator or whatever you use, be it RSI, CCI or whatever. I use Macd. Then observe the whopping divergence between the wave 3 and wave 5 tops on the Macd. That level of stunning divergence makes a fella like Fibo with brass balls a sh*tload of money. Why? Because all I gots to do is take the position and give it enough breathing room = small loss while it plays around before the dive. Then rapid fire entries to bolster the IN and then sit back and enjoy the movie.

You willnotice that although Vixie called the move about a month in advance, the Spx started the move south on Feb 19 and it was slow for the first 2-3 days before all Hell broke loose. When you see that you gots to load up and take the risk to DIE.
We ain't always lucky to get such a boon.

Put your own Macd on it. 12-26-9 standard settings

1608715744703.png

These 2 magnificent posters have also now joined the exodus from T2W. Both put out big time. Both are foreigners.

T2W can never be the Man if nobody puts out. The Brits here are a disgrace. Island mentality, very provincial thinking.

Brit girl, RachelFx is also blown this coup - she put out. There are 3 other foreign girls who put out analysis but they're gone too.

Malta, Indonesia, Russia, Germany, United States, Canada .................... under 10 in number .................. all gone gone gone

All that's left is boring sourpuss Brits who don't put out doodly squat.

Go figure! But THEY get all the stimulus money and free rent.

These 2 magnificent posters have also now joined the exodus from T2W. Both put out big time. Both are foreigners.

T2W can never be the Man if nobody puts out. The Brits here are a disgrace. Island mentality, very provincial thinking.

Brit girl, RachelFx is also blown this coup - she put out. There are 3 other foreign girls who put out analysis but they're gone too.

Malta, Indonesia, Russia, Germany, United States, Canada .................... under 10 in number .................. all gone gone gone

All that's left is boring sourpuss Brits who don't put out doodly squat.

Go figure! But THEY get all the stimulus money and free rent.

Feedback continues ......................

The winner gets a dollar ......................... do a search for when T2W's core 30 who have been around since 2001 put out a chart and/or analysis in the last 20 years. Show me :)

Hey guys check this out ..................... don't know if this guy is still around, his name is JPSSMK or some such ............. at ET in the forex section. Now there are literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of traders who do put out bigtime at ET. But this fella was King. Don't know if any such existed at T2W, but if they did, they are now extinct!

Wake up guys! All the phoney sons of b*tches here who claim T2W is their HOME but yet do not put out, need to open their eyes, grab their d***s and push forward.

Mr. Charts does put out but unfortunately he is a hunter of fresh meat here and worse, his followers are for the most part - dead - go see for yourselves in his profile and on the Google search for his clients ................. 6 at ET

NVP has put out a chart? Show me. He hunts too, right?

What will these 2 hunters do when the BEAR further fcks everyone in the ass and they cannot afford to pay any rent/food/ fees? Then what? These 2 sons of b*tches will have to actually TRADE for real.

Whew! I truly have found a place that exists in a vacuum!!!

Merry Christmas, Tomorton. You have enough meat n these 3 last posts now to put me away for good. But before you go bothering Lightning McQueen to ban me for life, just keep in mind that my crimes are super small, way below even misdemeanors .......................... nothing compared to your forefathers, the real motherf****ers ... see below

Johnny, a lot of our conversation is in this thread where you admitted you were not tott anything about your own History. Good for you. That's a huge +ve. But the rest here are ignorant to the nth

I did a search on the word effluvium in this forum and the vast majority of results on the first page are posts by deadbroke & fibo_trader. I suppose it's because there are two things in common - Technical analysis and unpleasant discharge.
Shameless sons of b*tches come in to attack Fibo, then receive a thrashing and slink away with reports to the cops to ban Fibo.

Shows you the impact Fibo has on women. See the word "effluvium" ? What percentage of native English speakers know this word? 0.00001% Notice how hung up new_trader is on this word, its usage and most importantly WHO it came from. Such words with roper diction pass right thru' the Vulva like a knife of Love thru' butter

Lesson:? A powerful vocabulary gets the b*tches every damn time. No exceptions. Its the one and only thing that leaves all other elements of Manhood in the dust. Now throw in Alpha Male and it becomes way too much for any woman to resist.

But you know Fibo .............. always ready to plug b*tches ................. so here is the latest one for new_trader ................

Washington Post

Describe 2020 In Just One Word? We Asked, You Answered.​

1608750081868.png

Fibo answers:

Sibylline
Peremptory
Vatic
Fatidic
Mantic

Hey guys ................... Trivia .......... gotta tell you guys its a beautiful thing to be a self-sufficient warrior armed to the teeth

Jeffrey Kennedy, the current best-est Wave technician has just released a video showing a new technique in Fibo reverse counting, an advanced concept that nobody would even remotely stumble upon

Here's the thing: Fibo has already been using this technique for 6 years.

That's how far ahead Fibo is.

God, do I love it so! :):)

Stay tuned for the Sharky series coming up next :):):):)

The Sharky series ............................. The CALL Sharky will go WAVES only if/when Fibo's thread works out. Remains to be seen!!! Fibo Loves the one-sided, therefore unrequited challenge. :):):):)

By year 2021, everywhere Sharky goes he will be talking about Waves. The only sour taste in his mouth will be the remote , Antarctic association with Fibo :):):cool:

The Sharky series ............................. The CALL Sharky will go WAVES only if/when Fibo's thread works out. Remains to be seen!!! Fibo Loves the one-sided, therefore unrequited challenge. :):):):)

By year 2021, everywhere Sharky goes he will be talking about Waves. The only sour taste in his mouth will be the remote , Antarctic association with Fibo :):):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.