Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo's BEAR has delivered yet another Mike Tyson blow ...................... Tier 3 was not enough, now at Tier 4

Pay attention now, dummies. Just because this is an Island with no Sun is not enough reason to stop thought-ing .................

You will not be able to say, "Fibo did not warn us"

See graph below that will be valid worldwide too. Do you see that the Wave 1 drop found support at the low of the 2008 crash (left of chart)? Do you see that? Do you then see Wave 2 up aka recovery wave? Do you? Next wave down is the dreaded wave 3.

So dig this: if Wave 1 did this much damage, imagine what the damage will be in Wave 3!

Prepare yourselves for some very unpleasant times

You was warned

1608508930942.png

For Trader333 ........................ FEEDBACK ............. your words, not mine ............ "UK is so politically correct nowadays as to have gone past the term Politically Correct and left it in the dust" now's your chance, the timing is perfect, its close to the end of the year and time for a new beginning, a move toward the truth of who WE are :):):) So, who the fck are WE traders? This is who we and and why we got into the game of EXCESSES ... see video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Make 2021 the year T2W went back wholeheartedly to the language of WALL STREET that Baron, ET owner, said many times, "at ET the language of Wall Street is allowed"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, circular motion with the right hand, "this here is not ET" Correct, its BORING HELL, amigo.

Turn this boring ass monastery of Brits around now, Trader333 - hopefully you noticed that quite a few of the already low numbers of foreigners have already split - you guys are just too downright boring, Man. Change it. :)

For Trader333 ........................ FEEDBACK ............. your words, not mine ............ "UK is so politically correct nowadays as to have gone past the term Politically Correct and left it in the dust" now's your chance, the timing is perfect, its close to the end of the year and time for a new beginning, a move toward the truth of who WE are :):):) So, who the fck are WE traders? This is who we and and why we got into the game of EXCESSES ... see video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Make 2021 the year T2W went back wholeheartedly to the language of WALL STREET that Baron, ET owner, said many times, "at ET the language of Wall Street is allowed"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, circular motion with the right hand, "this here is not ET" Correct, its BORING HELL, amigo.

Turn this boring ass monastery of Brits around now, Trader333 - hopefully you noticed that quite a few of the already low numbers of foreigners have already split - you guys are just too downright boring, Man. Change it. :)

This is why we became traders :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Blow the doors and windows off normal sh*t.

The only action Big Joe gets here is when he makes Postman all hot and bothered and talks SEC. (True story, actually happened in this thread)

Such p****ies :):)

Do something Trader333. Turn this ship around and let's boogie in 2021.

Feedback continues Trader333 ............................

The only time Postman ever used his d***k was when he hammered it out on the typewriter to send a letter to the SEC about Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .................. its here in this thread about 50 pages back

Reminder: :)

The only excitement at T2W is getting banned! Otherwise its boring as boring can get :) New Year right around the corner and this place is going to do another year of same-o, same-o, Yawn stuff.

Goddamn, the fun in becoming and being a trader has likely never been experienced here or at best, forgotten, completely forgotten .....................
This is why we became traders, see video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Blow the doors and windows off normal sh*t.

:)

Anastasia from Othello (Australia) fired a rocket to Crocodile Dundee stating this, "keep it up, Queensland, its been 85 days since the last coronavirus infection, keep it up"

View attachment 293115

Poor Anastasia. She don't know that "85" is a mere 4 days away from "89" ................ a magnificente Fibonacci number of horrendous import. It arrived right on cue and now Othello corona count has ticked up. We shall give it some more time for verification or false alarm aka false breakout!

Poor Anastasia also filed to notice that from day #1 of Coronavirus in Othello, to the top tick Coronavirus new cases in August was 144 days. Yeah baby, can you dig it? "144" is a Fibo number that Gann loved and swore by. For sure you numbskulls who've read 100s of worthless finance books, know Gann quite well?

89, 144

Slam Dunk! :) :) :)

The timing of Fibo is poy-fect!!!!! Within 24 hours of detecting the uptick in the chart of Othello (Australia), all Hell has now broken loose. Yeah baby, Fibo timed this baby to a T. Wave 3 has arrived in full splendor in Othello!

News extracts ....... UK taking it in the ass with the new strain, now getting shunned by even Indonesia.

Australia detects new UK coronavirus strain​

1608575143831.png

AUSTRALIA, THAILAND BATTLE OUTBREAKS

The timing of the Fibo Call was downright poy-fect!!!! Any disagreement from T2W's prime p****ies? Go fck yourselves! :):):)

Nailed it real good. Beat all the scientists by a trillion miles. I told these dumbphucks here that the language of the CHART is the fundamental language of ALL things Planet Earth

CALL of CALLs = The Ultimate CALL, the greatest and most daring CALL of all time in the History of EARTH

When Corona Virus resurfaces in China it will be akin to a Galactic Invasion of the 3rd Kind

CALL of CALLs = The Ultimate CALL, the greatest and most daring CALL of all time in the History of EARTH

When Corona Virus resurfaces in China it will be akin to a Galactic Invasion of the 3rd Kind

ChinkLand has been quiet, quiet, quiet, no above-paltry sign of Corona baby. Not even a pip squeak. Nada! Zilch! Nothing! Todo bien!!

The f****in graph looks like Mount Everest plateau X and then drops off a cliff to Sea Level in one fell swoop and then does this: flatlines at near ZERO

Look at it this way: ChinkLand was the first entrance point for the Galactic Confederation attack. It was the first Wave of assault. Thereafter, after launch, the Generals watched how and to what extent they succeeded in hammering the entire world and most importantly how much they succeeded in rocking America to its core.

The next battalions are now due to arrive - at any time

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch - Corona is about to get a gigantic boost from the MAIN ENGINE = The ROOT

ChinkLand has been quiet, quiet, quiet, no above-paltry sign of Corona baby. Not even a pip squeak. Nada! Zilch! Nothing! Todo bien!!

The f****in graph looks like Mount Everest plateau X and then drops off a cliff to Sea Level in one fell swoop and then does this: flatlines at near ZERO

Look at it this way: ChinkLand was the first entrance point for the Galactic Confederation attack. It was the first Wave of assault. Thereafter, after launch, the Generals watched how and to what extent they succeeded in hammering the entire world and most importantly how much they succeeded in rocking America to its core.

The next battalions are now due to arrive - at any time

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch - Corona is about to get a gigantic boost from the MAIN ENGINE = The ROOT

the MAIN ENGINE = The ROOT ..........................................

entry to southern world from the SOURCE, ChinkLand, will be India, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam. Migrant workers will bring it in

India's nice recovery wave will do a full U-Turn and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as the virus rockets thru' the slums at breakneck speed.

Jesus H Christ! WAVE 3 has came-d!

Wave 2 music underway now as we speak for the rally that started March 23rd

Wave 3 music that will accompany the expected dropping markets al the way to the end of Wave 1 of 3rd.

Then for the 3rd of 3rd wave, the rocket engine we upgrade to the DOORS - When the music's over

Zyde Cajun .......... from my hunting grounds in the Bayous of Louisiana

Township Jive ......... Fibo's journeys thru' the backstreets of crime ridden Johannesburg diggin every damn second of Township Jive ...........

Musical score mentioned by Fibo last year 2019 and then updated in early April so soon after the magical CRASH bottom was printed on March 23rd, 2020. The 2 song tracks mentioned still hold true. Ditto for the 3rd song which is reserved for the 3rd of 3rd wave which is yet far away as the Dow Jones has not even turned yet. But the ChinkLand Coronavirus galactic hit soon to come will give a taste of this song track at 11:36. Then much later we will revisit it when the Dow Jones drives south in 3rd of 3.

Each of the girls is a minimum of 1000 feet away from the nearest living person. Now that's what Fibo calls Social distancing.

Supermarket shopping? Fck that! Its all delivered to the outside of the properties and then fetched in person.

As long as Fibo talks to them on Facetime, they are Ok. BEAR's assault on women thru' loneliness gets shafted by Fibo. The sound of Fibo's voice buys the girls 72 hours of peace, staving off the onslaught of Depression from being alone.

Yeah baby, Fibo gots the formula.

BEAR don't even fck with Depression as a tool to bring Fibo down. He know it won't work

---------------------------------

I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill - the Hill behind my house that goes way up into the big Hills where I can be gone for days and camp, my only competition being mountain lions. The territory is occupied by one Male as is normal in the Wild. I don't want to turn him n but have sent a clear message to him, fck with Fibo and He fcks with you.

Grabbing the woofer by the balls is what a h-current amplifier does. And Fibo has the best of the best. The power? One could say infinite but its not. Its way more than adequate though because to get just 1Hz extra of low low Bass costs big time in terms of PODER. But Fibo took-ed care of that real good without sacrificing higher frequencies and also without compromising on the upper BASS integrity

CoronaVirus? Fck you! You fck the power companies up, I don't give a fck, I have my own Power.

Crossover threshold ste at 20Hz with 10 Hz at -db ................................ this one song can give fibo a battalion of armed forces against the onslaught of BEAR. BEAR knw this so he don't even bother to go there

Key Information for Travelers to the United Kingdom​

• Travelers should avoid all travel to the United Kingdom.

:ROFLMAO: T2W's Fibo lovers are going to have to wait for this to die down before they get to hug and kiss Fibo

New strain of virus in UK? Hehehehehe, what about the strain of virus at T2W where there is nobody to take the other side of the trade?

Postman, counter-violent & Rufus_Leakey kept telling me there is no BEAR, UK was fine. Poor fellas! Sharky, you must must must bring these specimens to the party when Fibo arrives.

Might be a good idea to remove the endorsement of T2W for Mr Charts thread. BEAR market means it will be scrutinized and is a sitting duck for lawsuits. Juse one medium awake fella might see millions when its clear that there is never any entry to a trade - all hindsight. Even Timsk can do this, ditto for anybody here.

At ET, Mr Charts would be discovered in under 10 days and hung out to dry as they do hate scammers with a passion and make it known loudly. At ET its cast in stone, "those who can't do, teach" ................... Law has stood the test of time.

Thanks for the great stuff in 2020, guys. You Brits continue to amaze me, thrill me and melt me

:):):)

Merry Christmas amigos, try not to miss me too much for the holidays.

Britain cut off by Canada and others as new Covid strain spreads​

Crisis meetings were scheduled in London and Brussels as officials grappled with the new variant, which could be up to 70 percent more infectious.

1608612073409.png

extracts

In Britain, there was already chaos on highways and in train stations and grocery stores. People have been packing on to trains to avoid new domestic restrictions announced by Johnson, and stocking up on essentials in fear of possible shortages.

Though governments around the world are racing to prevent the spread of the recently identified Covid-19 strain, that already appears to have happened with it being detected in the Netherlands, Denmark Belgium and Iceland.

Merry Christmas amigos, try not to miss me too much for the holidays.

Britain cut off by Canada and others as new Covid strain spreads​

Crisis meetings were scheduled in London and Brussels as officials grappled with the new variant, which could be up to 70 percent more infectious.

View attachment 293182

extracts

In Britain, there was already chaos on highways and in train stations and grocery stores. People have been packing on to trains to avoid new domestic restrictions announced by Johnson, and stocking up on essentials in fear of possible shortages.

Though governments around the world are racing to prevent the spread of the recently identified Covid-19 strain, that already appears to have happened with it being detected in the Netherlands, Denmark Belgium and Iceland.

For T2W's core 30 oldtimers led by Tomorten, Timsk, counter-violent, Mr Charts, Rufus_Leakey, dbphoenix and of course the new Sheriff, David Knight ..................... pay attention now dummies ...................... I already knew from around June 2019 that you're a bunch of gone cases, but now your own kind is confirming your incompetence - see below. By the middle of next year, most of your body fat will be gone, you will be brought down to your knees or in the hospital from Covid-19. REASON? Ignorance + pride in Ignorance.

Will I be sorry? NO!

Will I be sad if anything bad happens to Sharky? Yes.

Starmer warned Monday that"the virus is now out of control: International flights have been banned, international borders have been shut and there's now severe disruption at British ports," he said in a video message. "Make no mistake, this is now a real emergency."

The front page of left-wing British tabloid The Daily Mirror branded the U.K. the "Sick Man of Europe" — a label ascribed to various ailing countries since the 1800s.

When the Dow Jones reverses with a 2k sausage in one day, that will then be the start of the nightmare, the real nightmare. What we've seen all of this year (2020) is just vapor of the incoming wave.

Latest report is Divorce rate up 30% thus far this year.

For Sharky ................................ postpone the trip to Japan. Why? Japan's Nikkei just hit Fibo target this month.

Major reversal of the Century could start now. If it does, just remember that Japan is a key leading indicator for the dow JOnes.

The whole worldwide shabang might reverse together.

Fasten seatbelts, Sharky.

1608619852743.png

Status
Not open for further replies.