Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sybaritic Splendor pointed to all members here who venture to Thailand - whenever ................ Covid-19 requires a quarantine now .................. but save this thought for the future. There is no better place in all of Bangcock for even a fortnight stay. The magnificent Bangkok Marriott on soi 57 - make sure its not any other Marriot - there are 6 of them. Only this one passes the Fibo test.

And dig this: the buffet breakfast cannot even be found at 1/10th the quality not even in America, not even at the Waldorf Astoria or Beverly Hills Hotel or defo not at the Beverly HiIton either. Many might already be closed :):):)

Leave the friggin Brit wife at home in London, for cryin out loud - and send the kids to Palestine for a week's holiday. Go to Thigh-Land ALONE. Book the hotelroom of your choice for 2 even though you are traveling alone. Then when you arrive, take a shower and spruce up and go 2 blocks down to the Fashion center and you should be able to pick up a straight 10 in under 90 minutes. Bring her back to the Hotel and tell her you want her to stay with you (if you like her, that is)

1609125931727.png
1609125952200.png

1609125970013.png
1609125989088.png

1609126012935.png
1609126035216.png

contd

Sybaritic Splendor pointed to all members here who venture to Thailand - whenever ................ Covid-19 requires a quarantine now .................. but save this thought for the future. There is no better place in all of Bangcock for even a fortnight stay. The magnificent Bangkok Marriott on soi 57 - make sure its not any other Marriot - there are 6 of them. Only this one passes the Fibo test.

And dig this: the buffet breakfast cannot even be found at 1/10th the quality not even in America, not even at the Waldorf Astoria or Beverly Hills Hotel or defo not at the Beverly HiIton either. Many might already be closed :):):)

Leave the friggin Brit wife at home in London, for cryin out loud - and send the kids to Palestine for a week's holiday. Go to Thigh-Land ALONE. Book the hotelroom of your choice for 2 even though you are traveling alone. Then when you arrive, take a shower and spruce up and go 2 blocks down to the Fashion center and you should be able to pick up a straight 10 in under 90 minutes. Bring her back to the Hotel and tell her you want her to stay with you (if you like her, that is)

View attachment 293370 View attachment 293371

View attachment 293372 View attachment 293373

View attachment 293374 View attachment 293375

contd
When you take her down to Breakfast the next morning, hold on to your c**k as it will be purring as you behold what the fox does. She will say to you, "I'll be back soon" and will rush off to bring you your coffee and pastries and eggs and whatnot served right to you regardless the waitresses there. Then when you have had your first sip of coffee, only then will she consider getting something for herself.

Observe as she is so observant as your coffee cup goes under a quarter full, she will bring you more without you asking. Even Kings never get such voluntary treatment on the nth kind.

Take the whole 2 weeks to decide if she is a keeper.

From there take another week to go see the rainforest. Have her take you to any of the numerous car rentals. Drive yourself. Don't be a sissy schmuck and be scared to drive just because its a foreign country. Go stay at the Sappraiwan Grand Hotel Resort in the rain forest on Highway 12.

That's how you start your holiday to Thailand.

Wouldn't surprise me if you dump the wife and marry the girl. They sure know how to take care of a Man.

My best advise: be generous with gifts even though she might never ask. When you fly back to England, at the airport give her an envelope with $5k for her mother/family. Your wife in England will take you for that amount in one hundreth of a second and leave you with a broken spine for your troubles. Not this girl.

That's my 2 cents

Merry Christmas, Happy NY :)

1609126818424.png

Slam Dunk!!??? Not yet! Its happened on my charts TA stateside but nobody, not even Dr Fauci has noticed.

So I'm going to wait till the doctors/experts catch on that Coronavirus Wave is in recovery as called by Fibo.

If my call is correct we should have weeks of relief.

When they see it too, then and only then will I take the Slam Dunk!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Slam Dunk!! is now confirmed!!

U.S. NEWS

DEC. 28, 2020 / 8:25 AM

New COVID-19 cases, deaths in U.S. fall to lowest levels in weeks​

By
Don Jacobson

Slam Dunk!!??? Not yet! Its happened on my charts TA stateside but nobody, not even Dr Fauci has noticed.

So I'm going to wait till the doctors/experts catch on that Coronavirus Wave is in recovery as called by Fibo.

If my call is correct we should have weeks of relief.

When they see it too, then and only then will I take the Slam Dunk!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Slam Dunk!!! of not only a perfect CALL but also of busting the balls of yet another MYTH - all in one call by Fibo, the myth buster. Weaponry used? Ruler, Pencil, straight TA, Wave Technology.

Therefore: the correction in coronavirus called perfectly. Is it a TREND REVERSAL? Remains to be seen but that is not my call. Just a correction with peace of mind and relief for some time. DATA is too short for TREND CALLS as the data only starts from January 2020, which is sweet fck all.

The by-product MYTH that Fibo busted in this CALL: PRICE (TA) is King, nor Fundamentals. Price shows the TURN first, then and only then Fundamentals follow like an obedient kid.

Extra bonus as a result of the proof above: Fundamental traders can never, never, never, defeat a Technical trader. NEVER! It just simply ain't possible! The Technical Trader gets to smell and l**k the most delicious p***y first. The advantage of such native EDGE? Always first, never second or lower - always the winner!!!!!!

Game to Technical warriors - in spades.

Game to Fibo yet again in this decade after having made the decision to sh*tcan Fundamental Analysis (after mastering it first so I knew what I was talking about - the works, balance sheets income, supply/demand the works, the whole shabang!) very early in Trading career!

And let's not forget ............... Fibo is the only TRADER in existence who has never blown an account. Came close on Page 1 of this thread documented, but escaped unharmed

All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees

post #17 repeated. The only time I came close to losing a trade bigtime - mostly thru' stupidity! Is ther eany other way to lose?

End result confirmed!!!! Fibo has never ever blown an account! Trading Record is for the History books.

All challengers will get to see actual 10-year trading record certified live in London after corona but will have to give Fibo a blow-job on the spot - FIRST!

Put your names down here in my thread for those who want to partake! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

More confirmation comes thru' on the magnificence of Fibo's CALL on Corona virus turning to give us some relief after soaring and soaring and scaring the sh*t out of everyone and making them so bullish that even here too they violated Warren Buffet's Law - Doctor Fauci, the chief Doctor in charge, never saw it coming and was talking about Armageddon.

Fibo f***ed him too

Dec. 28 (UPI) -- The United States on Sunday saw significant decreases in Covid-19 cases and deaths -- marks that were two of the lowest in weeks, according to updated data from John Hopkins University.

The data shows 150,100 new coronavirus cases and about 1,200 related deaths nationwide. The case count, apart from Christmas Day, is the lowest since late November and the death toll is just the second this month that's been 1,200 or lower.

I told you guys, "don't mess with my toot toot"

FEEDBACK

Fibo is going to help Oscar Reed, a T2W member .........................
who has no will of his own but blindly follows the HERD members here - cott looking at Tomorton's Profile after I brought Tomorton up. Perfect serendipity for Oscar Reed from Othello (Austraia) .......................................... which Herd members? Herd members of age seniority. From 2000-2020 or 2003-2020. He believes that old-timers KNOW. He needs to disabuse himself of that notion when it comes to MARKETS. Its counter-intuitive. In other fields like Engineering for example, the longer a pro has been around the better he is.

But not in financial Markets.

Therefore Fibo's Law: Those who have been around T2W since year 2000 are losers - unanimous. Since October 2007? All dead. They are still here as ghosts because they cannot leave the game, its all they know. They'd rather be in the game in some way for otherwise its a Death Warrant. Examples are Postman & New_trader. They can never leave. They are here for life and both are on DEMO. low wage earners.

Oscar Reed is a soft bottom baby, ripe to be f***ed. And he will be if he continues to go into the SCALPING FTSE 100 thread. I believe he should at the very least get his own system before putting his d**k on the chopping block

But how will he find a system in this godawful place called T2W where not a single BRIT puts out!? Not one single Brit here puts out!!! No anal-ysis, no charts no thought, but only coffeeshop talk in a place called

Take counter-violent for example. Even been a mod here. Count the number of charts/analysis in 21 years!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to ZERO. Staggering! A disgrace? Yep!

TRADE2WIN! Does anybody understand the implications of such a lofty name, TRADE2WIN? Its an excellent name. It speaks of the real stuff in this game. But its inhabited by deadbeats, homeless people on drugs who can neither trade nor get a job.

It lays the foundation, no extra words are necessary. But it has been apparently dishonored since year 2000. THEY = old-timers have made a mockery of the name. But hey, dig this for insanity - they are a protected species. Anywhere else in the real world they'd be shot on sight!

Tomorton's trading system coming up for Oscar Reed to observe and see if the damn thing actually works

See post #19 here

For Oscar Reed as promised ................... listen up, clown. Stop s***in Brit d**k, they are all losers here and will kill you, your wife and kids in a flash.

See Tomorton's aka Johnny's aka Finnish name Tuomo's system in the link in quote.

R I D IC U L O U S! For losers only. For provincial thinkers like these Brits here! Soooooo far removed from OUR original goal as TRADERS (to get rich or make a lofty living)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sh*tcan this stupid system and go back to the drawing board!

For Tomorton,

YOU Sir are a friggin disgrace!

YOU are losing money left and right or on DEMO. YOU are a disgrace to all TRADERS who came into the game with a wonderful goal, a supremely valid goal of making a stunning living so they could quit their slave job and have a shot at the title of FREEDOM! Their lofty goal extended to "get rich" after accomplishing the first goal outlined here

DEATH will be their only earning! Disappointment their only friend!

Trader333, you are a disgrace to allow such people like tomorton to flaunt their stupidity here - think about how many newbies die from this stupid sh*t. No f****in way I would want to have this on MY conscience. Your political correctness is so shortsighted as to be basement smarts. Wake up! Wake up for 2021 and turn this sinking ship around.

I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill ...................................... :):)

For all the politically correct people around the world who opposed Donald Trump and Vlade being best friends and changing this world forever .................. s***k my d**k!

Three cheers for Vlade! :):):cool: Outstanding!

What a country! There's never been anything like it!

Jesus H Christ, the talent is over the top! :):)

No wonder everyone here hates America! Could sear that even God and the angels were seen jiving!!!!!

Holy smokes!!

F**k going to Heaven! I'm already HERE! :cool::cool::cool:

Yeah Lord, take me back 80 years and let me get out of all the stupid sh*t I gots to live with nowadays in the 2020s surrounded by Morons to the nth degree! I know you have not forsaken me but it sure as heck does appear to be a lesson of tolerating AGONY! :):):)

Makes the Roman Empire along with the Persian empire look like downright deadbeats. Such Art! Heaven is better? No offense, Lord, but I'm at my limit, I can't see further, I need a boost in reality level penetration to gauge higher!!!!!!

3 foxes in a row - RARE! :)

https://youtu.be/mCwI9o7Zu6g

SPX Shorting alert! ................ only if/when/on Trendline break. Then add to short if successful at next trendlineX and 200-dayX

Make a killing!

1609338667575.png

She would get my vote in a heartbeat!!! (y)(y)(y) Well worth watching the congresswoman dancing as a college girl.

She would get my vote in a heartbeat!!! (y)(y)(y) Well worth watching the congresswoman dancing as a college girl.

CALL: ...... AOC = next president of the USA, can defeat both Trump & Biden, Clinton and/or Obama

She has my vote already

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was born in New York City, New York on October 13, 1989. Her father, who died in 2012, was a small business owner and her mother cleans homes. Her parents sold their family home in Yorktown, NY for $355,000 in 2016. She graduated from Boston University cum laude in 2011.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wealth Disclosures: An April 2018 disclosure filed by Alexandria showed that she had between $1,000 and $15,000 in savings, between $15,000 and $50,000 in checking and as much as $50,000 worth of student loan debt. The same disclosure showed that in 2017 she earned $26,581 working at a coffee shop/taqueria. She had no blind trusts for undisclosed assets. She earned $6,000 from her campaign as a salary. In her first year as a Congresswoman Alexandra earned $174,000. She also receives a $3,000 annual living expense credit, health/insurance and retirement benefits.

Welcome to My kind = Fibo's kind of President. The BEAR market is throwing some massive zingers around and the nite is still young.

But she's only 29 years old! Fibo don't give a rat's ass about her age. :):):)

1609377696710.png

Fibo having fun scaring the daylights out of T2W wusses :):)

Timsk(s), Trendy(s), Tomorton(s) galore
10:53 to 12:00

Fibo's BEAR ...................................

First signs show up that the Angel of Humanity has sent in a warrior to defeat Mammon. Watch her take down Mammon's chief lieutenant with verve, ease and aplomb!!!

Nobody can defeat the one who can't be bought by Mammon.

Heads are gonna roll left and right!

Fibo's BEAR ...................................

First signs show up that the Angel of Humanity has sent in a warrior to defeat Mammon. Watch her take down Mammon's chief lieutenant with verve, ease and aplomb!!!

Nobody can defeat the one who can't be bought by Mammon.

Heads are gonna roll left and right!

The Angel of Humanity puts Farcebook's Zuckerberg in a chokehold - the red face confirms it! Heavy sh*t gonna go down in the decade to come ............... see video in quote after 1st section

Status
Not open for further replies.