Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR delivers a solid YEARLY candlestick for year 2020. You should take a look at it and read up on its significance.

Some other things that BEAR delivered by Express Thought that comes down the Reality Levels on to our reality which for the most part is swallowed up by MEST (matter, energy, space & time) = solid Mass. Mass attracts more mass, so we accumulate Mass. Most houses I visit I'd throw out 90% of the stuff and open the space up to light and airy and nimble. The more stuff they have, the further away from HOME they have gone.

BEAR hammers these sons of b*tches MEST collectors left and right.

BEAR delivers a solid YEARLY candlestick for year 2020. You should take a look at it and read up on its significance.

Some other things that BEAR delivered by Express Thought that comes down the Reality Levels on to our reality which for the most part is swallowed up by MEST (matter, energy, space & time) = solid Mass. Mass attracts more mass, so we accumulate Mass. Most houses I visit I'd throw out 90% of the stuff and open the space up to light and airy and nimble. The more stuff they have, the further away from HOME they have gone.

BEAR hammers these sons of b*tches MEST collectors left and right.

Yearly Hanging Man on candlestick chart - a red body would be a bug plus but we got a green body, so its not decisive to me. The wick of the candle shows massive force and engulfed 3 entire year candles - this is huge. But the candle is not RED. That's right, its not! How to interpret it? Fck knows!

Major milestone will be accomplished with this one post here simply becasue nobody at T2W has ever or would ever dream of looking at anything more that a 15-min. chart. The one I'm using is even waaaaay beyond daily, weekly, monthly. Its YEARLY, an extinct timeframe at T2W :)

Dow Jones: Always operates on pure Fibonacci numbers but the Brits are the last to know.

Sharky & T2W in year 21 currently. Expect some heavy sh*t to go down this year. "21" is a key magic # of stellar import.
From 2000 Top to 2020 Top = 21 years
Great Depression drop = 34 months
Great Depression low to 1966 top = 34 yrs (1966 is very significant as the sideways move got underway then. Also was the BEATLES peak)
1974 low to 2007 top = 34 yrs
2007 top to 2020 Top = 13 years

Yearly Hanging Man on candlestick chart - a red body would be a bug plus but we got a green body, so its not decisive to me. The wick of the candle shows massive force and engulfed 3 entire year candles - this is huge. But the candle is not RED. That's right, its not! How to interpret it? Fck knows!

Major milestone will be accomplished with this one post here simply becasue nobody at T2W has ever or would ever dream of looking at anything more that a 15-min. chart. The one I'm using is even waaaaay beyond daily, weekly, monthly. Its YEARLY, an extinct timeframe at T2W :)

Dow Jones: Always operates on pure Fibonacci numbers but the Brits are the last to know.

Sharky & T2W in year 21 currently. Expect some heavy sh*t to go down this year. "21" is a key magic # of stellar import.
From 2000 Top to 2020 Top = 21 years
Great Depression drop = 34 months
Great Depression low to 1966 top = 34 yrs (1966 is very significant as the sideways move got underway then. Also was the BEATLES peak)
1974 low to 2007 top = 34 yrs
2007 top to 2020 Top = 13 years

TIME Element for Dow Jones starting from Great Depression Low in 1932 ...............

Daily timeframe gave stunner hits at several tops but most notable ones are 1973 & the dot.com year 200 top.

Year timeframe put the icing on Fibo's cake in Federal Expressing to Fibo the perfect Fibonacci Time series turning point of year 2020. If it works it will be Nobel Prize material. Nobody else has or can see stuff like this - it would never occur to them.

1609532184729.png

Yearly, the one thing that can bring the Nobel Prize to Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: See the perfect hit at year 2020 on the right edge of chart? Grab you c**k and sit down and wait for Dow Jones to deliver the bacon to Fibo.

Notice too how spectacularly Fibo would have nailed that 1987 Top that crippled and confused and buggered the entire world gurus

1609532241664.png

Grab your c**ks and sit down ................................ why this stuff is being posted here is the question of the century?!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dow Jones annual (=yearly timeframe) chart with full Fibonacci grid starting from 1932 low to current alleged 2020 top.

While you are about to read what is coming, try to first send a Tone-40 message to the Seminal Vesicle to Cease & Desist or else you'll drop your load too soon!

(1) The Corona Virus Crash ended exactly at the Golden Ration(38.2%). Reversed and gave us the greatest rally EVER! A twofer mind-blowing Fibo numbers Sequence bonanza!!!!

(2) See Price go up to the horizontal yellow dashed line at 61.8%, hit it and then reverse and correct and then give it another shot and then fail and reverse again to give us the famous 2007 Crash known as the Financial Crisis? Do you see it?

(3) Then gawk at exactly where the Financial Crisis ended in March 2009!!!! Why of course at a perfect 78.6%, a standard Fibo number of the same grid.

(4) The mess- - sage is loud and clear - BEAR is telegraphing his intent in correcting the Great Depression to year 2020 ultra supersonic Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1609534129661.png

Keep it up, London boys .................... you're killin us all fast with the new coronavirus strain. The UK corona chart is near vertical rise. Very impressive, guys, you're way ahead of the United States and are now in the #1 slot.

What makes all this even more bizarre is that all the posters in the your Coronavirus thread agree that Corona is a total hoax, a conspiracy.

Only at T2W! Fibo's goldmine! Thanks guys. Such entertainment! :)

Fibo found this one, the latest addition to the archive in the continuing education of Brits at T2W about their own Colonial History - NONE here knew even one iota of their own History. They owe Fibo bigtime for teaching them this. But will Fibo get any thanks? Dream on! It ain't going to happen.

Saving grace for the Brits might be that Fibo's work is done in system design. Social Media has always been a boring entity but I had a project to do. this thread is almost over. As soon as the Dow Jones turns, it time for Fibo to leave. So hang in there, it will be soon enough! :):):)

UK in ‘eye of the storm’ amid surging new coronavirus cases​

By PAN PYLAStoday

The Royal College of Nursing’s England director, Mike Adams, told Sky News that the U.K. was in the “eye of the storm” and that it was “infuriating” to see people not following social distancing guidance or wearing masks.

On Friday, the U.K. recorded another 53,285 new infections, down slightly from the previous day’s record high of 55,892. Although comparisons with the outset of the pandemic are difficult given that testing was limited in the spring, the U.K. has recorded its four highest daily new infection numbers over the past four days — all above 50,000 and around double the daily number of a few weeks ago.

Jesus H Christ, counter-violent says its all a hoax, much ado about nothing! All a conspiracy.

Financial Markets SENTIMENT question based on the fact that T2W is the best sentiment contrary indicator EVER::::: when/if counter-violent and the entire gang in the coronavirus thread eventually come out and state the whole vuirus thing was underestimated and is efo for real and we have to do something about it - that will be the end of the virus and Corona will be dead. And once again as always, T2W gang will have been on the wrong side of the CALL - as always

Q.E.D.

Happy New Year!:)

For Sharky first and Trader333 second, so both have firsthand Fibo's review of T2W for year 2020 ..............................

Happy New Year Sharky & T3 :)

Not a complaint in any way shape or form, but actually a request .................. they start a thread to ban me, the least I would expect is to be able to defend myself instead of being blocked from the thread! Reasonable? I would think so, Sharky!

Waaaaay shy of Trade2Win title's implications. Room for improvement = astronomical. To accomplish this, dispense with the political correctness and trash the provincial Island mentality and the international traders in. T2W = a nice hotel though, nice rooms, nice food, the foreigners from Malta, Indonesia great fun, but the Brit renters of the rooms on stimulus money is not good, its in fact downright Homelessness. Change this, its where the greatest bang for the buck resides

(1) Sharky, your filter known as Trader333 needs cleaning or upgrade or total redesign. Filter has gone bad, no integrity left, lose that and you got nothin!

(1a) For an armed cop to take things personal is a recipe for disaster - for the unarmed fella leastways .................

(1b) Trader333 allowed Postman to post 400 harassing posts in my thread from April 2019 despite 12 reminders/requests that the the JOURNALS section allows the author(s) to deny access. Trader333 never ever replied to my requests, but allowed these 400 attacks at the rate of 3 per day. When Trader333 finally stepped in and admonished Postman for the kind of crime that T2W would ban fibo for for 10 lifetimes? When I pointed out Postman's signature!

Postman's signature iterations:

Signature

@fibo_trader is a shit, shit, shit trader who can't trade for shit

For Sharky first and Trader333 second, so both have firsthand Fibo's review of T2W for year 2020 ..............................

Happy New Year Sharky & T3 :)

Not a complaint in any way shape or form, but actually a request .................. they start a thread to ban me, the least I would expect is to be able to defend myself instead of being blocked from the thread! Reasonable? I would think so, Sharky!

Waaaaay shy of Trade2Win title's implications. Room for improvement = astronomical. To accomplish this, dispense with the political correctness and trash the provincial Island mentality and the international traders in. T2W = a nice hotel though, nice rooms, nice food, the foreigners from Malta, Indonesia great fun, but the Brit renters of the rooms on stimulus money is not good, its in fact downright Homelessness. Change this, its where the greatest bang for the buck resides

(1) Sharky, your filter known as Trader333 needs cleaning or upgrade or total redesign. Filter has gone bad, no integrity left, lose that and you got nothin!

(1a) For an armed cop to take things personal is a recipe for disaster - for the unarmed fella leastways .................

(1b) Trader333 allowed Postman to post 400 harassing posts in my thread from April 2019 despite 12 reminders/requests that the the JOURNALS section allows the author(s) to deny access. Trader333 never ever replied to my requests, but allowed these 400 attacks at the rate of 3 per day. When Trader333 finally stepped in and admonished Postman for the kind of crime that T2W would ban fibo for for 10 lifetimes? When I pointed out Postman's signature!

Postman's signature iterations:

Signature

Postman's signature iterations: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Signature

Signature
@fibo_trader is broke, has no money and claims he gets a lot of chicks

Signature
@fibo_trader ....... just because he has his hand in bush - does not mean he's a gardener

Signature
@fibo_trader thinks just because he put cream in tart, this makes hm baker

Signature
@fibo_trader is very mean & a pervert ...... we all gave our wives grand piano, but Fibo gave her upright organ

Signature
@fibo_trader is a shithead .......... defines passionate kiss like spider web, soon lead to undoing of fly

Signature
@fibo_trader is a failed ex timeshare salesman that's why he can't 'buy' and only 'sells' twice in one year.

Like I said, System Work completed December 31st, 2020 - serendipitously at the stroke of midnite. I nooo it was momentous. I noooo it was Yuge. A magnificent-issimo System has been developed

So therefore the phasing out of Social Media is underway. I was never a big fan of social media anyway but did want to document my CALLS.

BEAR is already underway but I need the Dow to turn too! Then I am ready to leave.

No ET, no forums, no nothing from here on out!

In Social Media sometimes I felt like I'm going to Hell or already there!

Even the job of turning Lead into Gold might get boring but what will never die is Mastery of the Game! Pan-determinism has always been my goal.

In 2020, a bad year for most, has been my best year, a year of revelations and the solid stable datum that Money don't mean a goddamn thing to me no more!

At the fork in the road. It might take a few until I move out of the intersection.

Happy New Year

The ONE thing Fibo likes about BEAR .............................................. Bear's cub handled the entire 2008 Great Recession Crash from start to finish. You heard me right. A mere BEAR cub.

2020 is being run by BEAR, a full grown adult male in his prime.

But there is a saving grace at 2-4 degrees of TREND ................... BEAR will not spare the rich this time. The gap between the haves and have-nots will diminish considerably by the time this is over. For sure millionaires and trillionaires will be born, but they will come from POOR quarters ..................... why would this be so? Because BEAR, who everybody believes is EVIL, was once hissself an Angel of God - that streak remains and only surfaces when BEAR is above 2 degrees of Trend

Both Fibo and BEAR loathe such scenes.

As in much of the world, the most affluent are often the least affected. In Roma Norte, on one street corner, working-class Mexicans lined up for hours to buy oxygen tanks for their relatives who were sick at home with Covid-19, while just blocks away well-off young people lined up for croissants.

A well-known technique of BEAR, well known to just a handful of entrepreneurs of Psychology ............. dance them from here to there to there, have them running feverishly from here to there to there to escape the WAVE but all the while they are jumping from the frying pan into the fire!

Americans are pouring in to el DF (Messsyko City) despite massive explosion of Covid-19 cases there

1609608014936.png

Authorities in Taiwan are asking experts and gurus worldwide this one question .....................

Taiwan has remarkably few Covid cases. How long can this last?

Fibo answers: Until Wave 2 down terminates

When Wave 3 in Taiwan begins the entire country will look and feel the way Chevy Chase did in video .....................

Major New Year 2021 Tsunami watch called right away = high, high Alert!

We have 2 stunners of a Golden Ratio hit (423.6% & 61.8%). 2 charts, 2 different Wave sequences

Attachments

• 1609617351582.png
    1609617351582.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 44

We have 2 stunners of a Golden Ratio hit (423.6% & 61.8%). 2 charts, 2 different Wave sequences

(1) An A-B-C = a 3-wave structure. Therefore the C-Wave must be a 5-er, which it is. Hit is perfect as of December 31st, 2020.

1609617484436.png

(2) An alternate structure is as shown, also an A-B-C but different.

But this one might make more sense to me because of the actual humongous confusion generated during the entire period of Fibo's called Top on January 26, 2018 and the bottom of the corona virus crash March 23rd, 2020. An area of confusion of this magnitude must therefore be a B-wave. So, the overall picture is also an A-B-C but this time the Wave C is of short length - but it does fulfill the minimum requirement of being 61.8% of Wave A. So its very valid

1609617958703.png

A key problem that bothered me which is now resolved at least in part by the previous 2 charts ....................

I always wondered why my called Top of January 26, 2018 was exceeded? It was obvious to me that even observing the employment action on the ground etc., 2018 and 2019 were tough years aka BEAR market years. People were just simply having a hard time. The bottom fell out in Feb 2020 with corona but before that there was already considerable deterioration in the Economy, Psyche and Jobs scene - the quality of jobs was low, low, low.

With this thinking its therefore OK to call the Fibo top of Jan 26/2018 a Wave A top. Then came the a-b-c for Wave B which ended March 23rd 2020. Then came the massive rally called for by Fibo but with one caveat - Fibo did not expect the rally to take out the Top. But it did take out the top.

Now its all clear to me.

Would I have been able to figure out all this in advance? NO! Its too deeeep, too advanced, too treacherous. However, considering that we have been dealing with the greatest bull and bear in 75 million years and it ain't even just barely started, STREET SMARTS for Fibo are taking off like a rocket waaay over where they were before.

Everything thing that has happened since January 2018 to Dec 2020 = 3 years = more knowledge than the lst 75 million years combined. That's the WORD!

I'm satisfied.

Now we wait and see!

To drink, she gave me homemade Horchata! I was in Paradise!

Starting the New Year with a bang, actually a bangassimo ............................ the boom of the voice of the Lord was unmistakable, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased!"

Mexican family with a food cart showed up in my neighborhood, a residential area to sell their tacos. This takes guts. Big guts. Cops run 'em out of town like there's no manana. All kinds of expenses with the city reqd. to get permits and whatnot to operate even in the business zones. But here in my area? Unheard of!

I was the first customer. The Mexican female owner was trembling as she took my order and put on her jacket as a chill must have come over her. The jacket's creases must have been as sharp as a knife, she shivered and was in obvious TERROR. She took my order and gave it to her husband and 2 daughters to prepare and then went to the back of the stand and knelt down and prayed to the Virgin Mary's huge picture frame. . When she returned I asked, "wtf?" She replied, "I prayed that you are not from La Migra" (Immigration Dept.)

Floored the Fibo. Floored the fibo to such an extent my knees buckled.

Relieved, she accepted my challenge to bring her cart over to my area at least once a week, but this time to have the choice of Tacos al Pastor and Fish Tacos de Ensenada. I promised her they would sell in my area, bigtime. To help, I would make one-leaf brochures for all the neighbors. No charge!

Other drivers saw me and like sheep, pulled over to order from this new entrant into the area. Soon, they were packed. Then a cop car came by. I greeted them as they got out and said, "try not to fck this up, for cryin out loud! - let them come here everyday, the food is great, see for yourselves - pass the word out to the station to leave 'em alone! - Let 'em be!"

The cops ordered food. The family went into ecstasy! The matriarch came over to me to thank me for helping them.

She has my card. If Immigration does show up, she will call me and I will get them to be able to stay and survive these hard times.

God, do I love it so! :):):)

Another day of Fibo operating in the City of Angels!

What a country! The United States of America!

Status
Not open for further replies.