Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, do I love it so!! (y)

Big Joe's advantage and Edge: I speak, rad and write fluent Swedish? How good? My Swedish gf's sister said to me just 2 months after I started learning Swedish, "Vad fin Svenka du pratar!" (What fine Swedish you speak!") .............. all credit goes to the Swedish girl who took me to Sweden and after day one of language clases said to me, "no moreEenglish, no more German, you don't speak Swedish you get no humma-humma!)

God, do I love it so!! (y)

Big Joe's advantage and Edge: I speak, rad and write fluent Swedish? How good? My Swedish gf's sister said to me just 2 months after I started learning Swedish, "Vad fin Svenka du pratar!" (What fine Swedish you speak!") .............. all credit goes to the Swedish girl who took me to Sweden and after day one of language clases said to me, "no moreEenglish, no more German, you don't speak Swedish you get no humma-humma!)

Jesus H Christ, such beautiful people! Fibo know-ed Sweden was like this but this here is a revisit to the concept of beauty in Nature.

Shinrin-yoku 森林浴 = bathing in the forest literally & metaphorically ............... fck the trading, I might just drop all this sh*t and fck off to God. If one does not need money, why the fck would one still play the stupid game? I guess its because I never know-ed any better, it never really got Home to me in a big way. It has now!

The way of the supernatural is divine. The WAY know-ed I could not have it back then due to the fact hat I was shallow and guided by my c**k. But it planted the seed anyway! You see, the Supernatural never judges you, it only looks on in dismay when you're a fckup!

I'm going on a new road. Shinrin-yoku 森林浴 = bathing in the forest literally & metaphorically

I should have known this loud and clear when I sat in front of Papaya and Mango trees in Chiang Mai, Thailand and they whispered poetry to me. I should have known it loud and clear then. But Mammon still had his grip on me to at least some extent that prevented me from dropping the sh*t in one shabang!

I have to make some kind of move in this direction in year 2021. It is after all a Fibonacci year - "21" ............... read back for my mentions of the magic of the number "21" ...................... there is another and it was discovered by GANN not by Fibo ...... its the number "144"

Check up on it. I have not done so in a while due to this voracious bull market that just keeps thwarting Fibo's waiting to short. On all timeframes a cross of the 200 by the 144 apparently delivers the waterfall. Needs more observation.

Donald Trump:

Niemand can claim to know exactly how its gonna go down. Fibo is no fool. He don't know either. but he knows this: at 2 degrees of TREND Murphy's Law is already in redline zone. What about at 4 degrees of trend? Yikes! I cannae fathom such depth, its waaay too much for Fibo!

This is a BEAR market at 2-4 degrees of Trend. If you're not yet sure its a BEAR Market, just remember you've got to think outside the T2W box. The T2W box is always the last to find out, the last to know. For confirmation yet again after the 2000, 2008 tops and 2009 bottoms when they were unanimously on the wrong side of the market, just have a look at the coronavirus thread. They are still in the "hoax, conspiracy stage" while we are in reality in Tier 5 = REDLINE DANGERZONE

This site has escaped detection for so long that it is now a godsend that Fibo showed up to help Sharky make this a better place. England has the right to go back to her halcyon days

For Tomorton: yeah Johnny, go ahead and hammer the report button to Trader333. I have nothing to fear when I speak the truth. Its always been worth dying for! DEATH? yawn! Fibo been there done that! Yawn!

Sharky can turn this ship around. he has the smarts to pull it off but the load of deadbeats around him is dragging him down

Banned or not, long live Sharky!

Trader333 gone from this to that = from the first day I met him to the last day I wrote him off ...............

T3, YOU can turn this around before the BEAR gets too deep, after which your own negative internal emotion will preclude you from any sane action .................. I pray this does not happen to you, T3. After all you offered me counseling, this counts a lot for YOU in Fibo's book. Lord knows I am in perennial need of counseling.

Good luck, T3. Get it done.

Donald Trump:

They hounded him from day#1... Jesus H Christ almost all of T2W would suck c**k even if they were not faggots to get out of such a mess. But this guy is still standing. Look at it from that point of view. Such a MAN is defined in Nature's book as a true Alpha male. A dying breed, an ancient race? Yes. But we can't let it happen.

We can have NO chance of success but DEATH is preferable to inner betrayal. Integrity is all we got left in this sh*thole that Jim, said, " get your kicks before th whole sh*thouse goes up in flames!"

Look at the fat, dumbphuck, retard, dilipavende, jaxopist, duvienepite useless bum mouthing off whenhe has the crowd in his corner - at

4:09

Donald Trump:

Fibo said, "THEY lafffffed at him, that is what will make the differene!"

0:50

Donald Trump:

Champ got 80 million votes. These votes came-d from American citizens. A citizen is a citizen and has full rights. that's just the way it is! The people want him. Nobody has the right to deny the American people regardless what one might think of them! THEY be American. Our job is to respect and accept the outcome of a fair election. Then we all flow power to the chosen President.

In this election of 2020 one would have to be an outright idiot to not see that FRAUD to the nth has taken place.

Now we could just let that slide, but what does that say about the slider? His entire Eternity is shot for sh*t! Nothing is worth more than one's personal integrity. Nothing.

Remember the 300 Spartans who went up against insurmountable odds? Yeah!

Another thing to consider: with Bide/Harris, the Chinks will make mincemeat out of us. Beneficiary? Russia.

Who will protect the UK then? Say bye bye to the charming English girls and the TEA. All gone and replaced by Chow-Mein.

Circular motion with the right hand!

Dyin ain't much of a livin, boys !

Donald Trump:

One by one they are all leaving him. How many will remain? The Donald coming to full realization about Warren Buffet's definition of the lofty term, TRUST.

Warren was referring to a Jewish woman, a friend who had been in the concentration camps during Nazi times ............. when the subject of TRUST came up in conversation with Warren, all she said was, "when I want to determine if I can trust a person in present time, all I do is place us both in the time back then and ask myself if he/she would risk everything by being willing to hide me!"

Curious to see how long Kayleigh McEnany remains. Mike Pence is already gone! Ted Cruz remains. Hope Hicks gone already?

BEAR delivering stunning revelations to Fibo!

:)

Donald Trump:

For me its very simple ........................... out of everyone out there in any or either political party, who would it be most fun to have a bunch of beers with?

Donald Trump.

I rest my case :):cool::ROFLMAO:

Dow Jones resolution? Fibo has solved the puzzle? ............................ if so, we will know soon ....................

The entire pattern is an Expanding Triangle aka Ending Diagonal Triangle. Its a rare topping pattern and extremely bearish. The usual topping pattern when a triangle is converging trendlines not diverging. In either case there can be an overflow in the 5th wave.

Thing to note is that the entire pattern is ONE Wave but has 5 internal sub-waves.

Weekly view to see the pattern easily. Its a Yuge pattern and rightly so, as the topping phenomenon should be yuge for such a large wave (started March 2009).

At Tops/Bottoms there should be some sort of topping/bottoming phenomena. I think this is it!

Give it some time to FIRE = IGNITE

1610092134443.png

BEAR continues to entertain and thrill Fibo to the max. There is no better entertainment. HBO Max offering all sorts of stellar services but all pale in comparison to live LIFE on the worldwide Trump/UK/Corona stage. :):)

I've fallen and can't get up to call 911 ............ the laffter is keeping me pinned to the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For T2W's core 30 ................... Tomorton, Timsk, Trendie, Cantagril, Mr Charts et al ..............:) . hit the REPORT button now to bring Trader333 to the frontlines :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trader333 just issued the exact same reason for banning Fibo back then and Donald John Trump now today - that reason being "disrespecting" ............. both Fibo & Trump banned permanently = Lifetime ban :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Get your twats out and hit that REPORT button now, girlies!!

UK vs USA ...................... always the same, never changes, cast in stone, covert hostility that has no cure. Palestine vs Israel? UK makes them look innocent compared to its ongoing perennial hatred and disdain for anything American

As always with T2W the threads are YOU-nanimous! All one-sided. Nobody to take the other side of the trade. Can this be a discussion? Heck no, its HERD behavior to a T.

Plus sign here is that T2W member named counter-violent has woken up and is actually calling good shots - opposite that of the CROWD - and I gots to say making them all look downright stupid.

Somewhere during the 3rd of Wave 3 in 2021-22, they will say, "bring Donald back, let's beseech him to come back to lift America out of the muck!"

Fibo's BEAR market knocked down 180 countries, shattered the economies of the world, now put England into the highest tier lockdown ...................... and the BEAR ain't even gotten started in earnest .............. that honor occurs only when the mighty Dow Jones reverses and delivers a 3k drop in one day - then we will know HE has arrived. Then and only then will the real PAIN & ANGUISH start! Corona is only the fumes from the nostrils of BEAR. The mighty Hand of BEAR is yet to deliver THE first blow. The thud of that first blow will send vibrations to every corner of Earth and generate tsunamis sky high.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch!

For Historians: the way BEAR's approach will be described to the public in Year 3000
It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fibo's BEAR market has such a long way to go in the UK.

Why do I say that? Because UK is the one country with still so much fat, so much hot air, despite having lost so much and on the verge of going 3rd world - but the BEAR even ain't started yet. FTSE 100 has to drop like a stone from where she is now. Note that the Top is yet to be taken out although the Dow Jones has already done so!

Why do I say that?

Because when a BEAR is over, finito, completado, the unmistakable sign is there is no fat left.

Get a load of the fat still present - this guy could be anybody at T2W - all the same, one and all.

BEAR has a looooong ways to go

Fibo's BEAR market ...................... Nobody could ever accuse Fibo of being only self-determined. No baby, the essence of Fibo is pan-determinism ................. take the example below ..............

Fibo could provide commentary/analysis/opinion from Americans but it surely would be worthless to T2W's penchant for provincial thinking, collective thinking, cannot think out of the box = cannot be an INDIVIDUAL and stand alone and absolute inability to listen to anything an American says

So I chose a Brit to tell the story. It is a true story. By choosing a Brit to tell the story, eliminates the #1 impediment to a Brit's well-being ................ i.e. America/American

I am in Kindergarten with thousands of politically correct nannies, but god help me, I love every minute of it. This type of entertainment was not available to me at ET.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's BEAR market ......................

T2W is in her 21st year. Means nothin to nobody here. Heck, neither God or the Supernatural or even Mother Nature is respected here. All are scoffed at.

But there will be historians reading this a decade down the road or even later perhaps ..............

"21" is a Fibo number of such stellar import that it has the power to rock the world. Keep eye on things as they happen this year. Its no coincidence. There eis no such thing as coincidence, only Serendipity or Bad Luck!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Year 2021 has barely started and already "unprecedented" (2nd impeachment attempt) has dropped the hammer. The inauguration is Jan 20, just one day shy of the number 21

Heavy sh*t to go down on the 21st? :):)

Fibo's BEAR market ......................

Doctor Fauci said, "be prepared for the Christmas and New Year coronavirus surges at around about 14-days after the parties"

He of course be correct-issimo but poor fella, he don't know what the Fibo know-s & know-ed ...... its precisely 13 days. Why? 13 is the baby brother of 21
So, when it was announced on exactly the 13th day that the new surge had arrived, Fibo yawned and yawned because he know-ed it was arriving that day and had already arrived 4 hours prior to announcement as was visible on the coronavirus chart - looking at Los Angeles, NY, London and worldwide all together but separately.

Now we wait for the New Year surge on the 13th.

If 13 is the baby brother of 21, who then is the baby sister? Why of course its 8

8 + 13 =21

8 x ? = 13

13 x ? = 21? .................... "?" is none other than the stellar Golden Ratio (1.618 of Phi) of the Universe

Amen!

Why is Fibo the only one having such a fantabulous time in this BEAR market? All aspects of fantabulous include well-being, enjoyment, serendipity, fun, pleasure, helping others and in so doing, going into orbit every damn day etc., ......................... :):):):):)

Because BEAR leaves Fibo alone, knows I did the work and am quite likely the only one who has made a serious attempt to gauge and study his bone structure. This one feature about Fibo, BEAR will never forget. Loyalty figures bigtime with BEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.