Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slam Dunk decision! Bitcoin buggered everyone today. But Fibo escaped! Yeah baby!

Something to note ................. Bitcoin bottomed on the coronaVirus crash just 1 week before the stock market. So its a Leading Indicator? Let's check it out!

If the crash holds today and we get a stock market reversal within a week, then it is worthy of a thorough checking out with detective work. Why?

Fibo saves lives. Today, thus far I would say more people took a hit of death or dismemberment far greater than the coronavirus cumulative hit. i.e. in just this one day Bitcoin deaths surpassed CoronaVirus - and with far greater ease surpassed the death toll of the 911 bombings and the entire Pearl Harbor bombing.

Fibo saved the lives of anybody who listened and went to the sidelines and refrained from being greedy as it i waaay too obvious that Bitcoin is in a gigantic bubble. Bubbles invoke GREED to the nth - a killer disease.

These points add up bigtime for the Fibo and consistently keep him in first place as the most hated person at T2W. :):):):)

Backing up the Fibo is none other than Mark Cuban ....................... Fibo don't need no backing support but it can't hurt

The Fibo's Axiom #1: Saving lives from huge losses is far better than making millions​

The Fibo Axiom #2: If you are liked at T2W you are guaranteed to be going nowhere - fast! :)

Mark Cuban Says Cryptos Trade Is ‘Exactly Like the Internet Stock Bubble'—But Thinks Bitcoin Can ‘Survive'​

By Taylor Locke, CNBC • Published 29 mins ago • Updated 55 seconds ago​

1610393691971.png

Get a load of Fibo's BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend - could be 4 degrees but that's yet to be determined

US breaks record by adding more than 300k covid's in one day. Damn! Raise your hand if you disagree that we are in a 3rd Wave!!!

3rd Wave repeated definition for the uninitiated dilettantes here: sublime, majestic power that don't even tap into the reservoir of reserves of power.

Fibo says take note and pay attention to this one fact: Champ will rise to the occasion just as he did in the 2008 crash after being written off by every mother's son. They was laffffing at Champ. that gives him all the Edge he needs.

Champ = The king of kings after taking a huge beating (an expected beating but its length of downwave was underestimated by Fibo) - who be this king of kings? Why of course its the US dollar Index. Champ hit a cluster of Fibo's Fibo levels and is staging some kind of charge north. But its not satisfying to fibo YET. Needs work.

Some humor to enjoy at the expense of T2W's upstaged gurus .................. led by Tomorton, NVP and 3 other cats who said, "Americans only see the dollar, they see nothing else, everything is only and always the dollar and they expect the dollar to always go up"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What an insult!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo is a Man who is pan-determined = plays both sides of the game aka Long and short. To insult Fibo thusly is to state he don't know nada about trends aka what goes up must come down and so on and on and on ...............

No baby, the only thing of importance is that Dollar is the Reserve currency still and when it gets hammered like it has been last year, it is anything but DEATH, it is instead renewed Life coming up for those who KNOW such things that only can be classified as WISDOM

Sure the dollar might lose reserve currency status but now is not the time - not with 3 barrels on him and he still can dive deep underwater where the pressure is so intense as to burst any normal cat - No sir. Its not his time to die. the Chinks, ruskies and Venezolanos and Eye_ranians are lining up to call his death but they will all get f***8ed.

Fibo will f*** 'em all and not even come once!!!!!!

Wait and see!

The degree of deep sleep, unawareness of plight, explosion of conspiracy bull market highs for T2W as a whole is nicely characterized by this video from UK

Jesus H Christ!!! Such perspective by going back for 3 centuries - just like what Fibo does, aka loooong-term trends

This chancellor knows his sh*t. Shocking to fibo is that he survived the massacre of colonial times. UK needs more like these Injuns. Don't want 'em? We'll happily accept them!

:)

Terrible terrible terrible that UK slottered 50 million potential scientists during colonial times ................ sad, sad, sad

Absolutely downright beautiful stuff .............................. the kinda stuff that rockets Fibo into outer space in a jiffy

Injuns take to Fibo at the first instant of eye contact. They love fibo. :) In India they always say to me, "how can we be of service to you, My good Sir" And the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell, out of this world!!!! How friggin lucky can one be to have access to such outstanding food!!! And the service!!!!!!!!!!!! another stellar revelation!!!

United States + India = match made in Heaven

United States + Thailand = match made in Heaven

Indian food + Thai food ................ what else does a fella like fibo ever need? Mexican, Korean and Japanese and Chinese. But I can easily forego the last 4 and live on just the first 2.

see post #6666.

1610398186063.png

T2W's Postman and Rufus_Leakey already pissed one of the girls off by attacking fibo over the phone. suchstupid sons of b*tches, they could have it made on their next holiday with top-notch chicks, all one has to do is say "friend of big Joe"

Anjuna beach!!!!!!!!!!! Heaven!!! Just the walk over the hill from Baga Beach to Anjuna Beach is enough to send fibo into outer space in one click

The chicks fly down from Mumbai just to see the Fibo here at this hotel. corona has buggered everything up fo rquite some time now. Total screwup for fibo. I don't like Mumbai, too much traffic, noise pollution and density. But Goa is a whole different ballgame.

I book villas for my guests. But dig this, these guests don't need no handouts, they gots their own money in large amounts. but they come to see the fibo. He makes them lafff, dream, think, feel good and keep and maintain contact with the supernatural.

Girls, girls, girls. You Brits are friggin idiots for making an enemy of Fibo. Americans don't do stupid sh*t like the Brits in this regard.

Bobby is now in Goa during coronavirus time and he calls me daily and its always the same, "Joe, god bless you, I am divorcing Jean and marrying Sangeeta"

Bobby's words: Joe, I had no idea what I was missing. Such depth, such poetry, such devotion. You said to me, "when you are ready, DEVOTION will find you" .................. is so true. thanks buddy, I owe you bigtime

Bobby hit the nail right on its head with this .............. when asked what caused him to drop his entire life and go anew?

His words

Her lips are warm while my wife's are cold

London's Covid-19 Tsunami wave taken apart and tracked - full wave lambda will be revealed. Work is original, cannot imagine anyone else thinking along such lines.

American helps Sharky's defunct engine to understanding Covid-19 in London ................. Raw DATA grabbed off the CDC site and then transformed into TA magic by Fibo. It would never occur to anybody, defo not T2W to do something like this regardless we are in and even with Fibo praying for London to come out of this OK - nobody deserves this suffering - but one would expect that at least somebody here would dig in this direction since we traders are in the same field of operations and endeavor. We have the tools, nobody else has 'em. But such tools are wasted when given to Brits

So an American has to step in and take the reins of the chariot :):)

perfect formation of waves for London Covid-19 ............... monthly chart

1610426416635.png

London's Covid-19 Tsunami wave taken apart and tracked - full wave lambda will be revealed. Work is original, cannot imagine anyone else thinking along such lines.

American helps Sharky's defunct engine to understanding Covid-19 in London ................. Raw DATA grabbed off the CDC site and then transformed into TA magic by Fibo. It would never occur to anybody, defo not T2W to do something like this regardless we are in and even with Fibo praying for London to come out of this OK - nobody deserves this suffering - but one would expect that at least somebody here would dig in this direction since we traders are in the same field of operations and endeavor. We have the tools, nobody else has 'em. But such tools are wasted when given to Brits

So an American has to step in and take the reins of the chariot :):)

perfect formation of waves for London Covid-19 ............... monthly chart

View attachment 294211

I have not yet place a Wave 5 on the chart as the Wave ought to, should sub-divide. I believe the wave could be an Intermediate level wave which would mean that 5 subdivisions would give us a PRIMARY WAVE. If this turns out to be the case, we are all in deep sh*t and Shinola! Primary level waves are of stellar power and potency.

Of course, Fibo is just a lone warrior in the realm of going it alone against insurmountable forces with nobody to help - mistakes can be made and aplenty. But the best one can do is take what shows up, give it deep thought and anal-ysis and then do what an operating Alpha Male does - TAKE DECISIVE ACTION

So be it! I reckon so!

London's Covid-19 Tsunami wave taken apart and tracked - full wave lambda will be revealed. Work is original, cannot imagine anyone else thinking along such lines .......................

Covid-19, Salami, Sausage, Injun food, eye-talian food, it don't matter ................ BEAR's bone structure is built to channel the move.

So Fibo begins with what's available to view. Adjustments can be made along the way down the road apiece.

1610427180713.png

London's Covid-19 Tsunami wave taken apart and tracked - full wave lambda will be revealed. Work is original, cannot imagine anyone else thinking along such lines .......................

Taking the same wave and extrapolating further as the wave expands, we see that the 1st Fibo resistance has been hit at 161.8%. Now boys, go look at the NEWS on TV and you will clearly see that the #new cases in London has dropped down a bit. All normal operation. After correction completes we will go on to the next Fibo level.

We must however keep in mind the basic TREND LAWS of THE UNIVERSE we live in:

The TREND tends to continue

The TREND can reverse at any time and most often without any notice

The TREND can go into a BEND and coil and stock up on vitality aka Energy and then continue blasting north with renewed vigor

1610427525938.png

T2W's Postman in multiple:):) posts to Fibo: Bear market? What Bear market? The hospitals are empty.

extracts from CNN

UK entering 'worst point' of pandemic, top health official warns, as cases rise and bodies pile up

By Luke McGee, CNN
Updated 11:41 AM ET, Mon January 11, 2021

Hospitals overrun & morgues fill up. NHS under unprecedented strain
UK is 5th nation on Earth to reach the grim milestone of 3 million cases, is on the verge of seeing its hospitals overwhelmed.
In London, 1 in 30 is infected at this time - therefore there is a good chance that if you meet someone unnecessarily he/she has Covid.
sidenote added by Fibo: Americans are instructed by Fibo to forego any T2W gettogethers because now, not only you might get shot but more likely you will get Covid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

T2W's Postman in multiple:):) posts to Fibo: Bear market? What Bear market? The hospitals are empty.

Fibo uncovers yet another BEAR stunner and this is before they even occur on the ground .................. the first one was that Hotels would be housing homeless people and then Covid people. Done, done, done :)

The latest prediction by Fibo, though hilarious, hey its BEAR's humor ................. Morgues will be used as hotels for the living Covid patients who cannot be housed in hospitals or hotels. Room service in a morgue? Yeah baby, its coming.

BEAR twists ...................... more to come ............... not possible to keep up with and predict a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend ............ but what if its at 4 degrees of TREND?

Yet another new_trader gem in GEM capital, T2W
For Fibo Bangcock has ceased to be the GEM Capital of the Universe. Its been surpassed by the core 30 of T2W
She said on Oct 24, 2020 in this thread

I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS HAD COVID-19!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo facts: London 1 in 5 are infected, 1 in 15 confirmed infected.

new_trader: I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS HAD COVID-19!

Fibo: Yes, you do! Just look out the window. They are everywhere!

T2W upcoming event of a catastrophic nature ......................... sad, sad, sad

Already 1 in 5 of the participants in the Coronavirus thread at T2W are infected but "unignited" with Covid-19. So, here's the CALL. Its a 2-part CALL. (1) Soon the participating members will be dropping off like flies and will cease to post for obvious reasons. (2) When David Knight hissself contracts it or goes into full Ignition, the thread will go into dire straits without a driver and become akin to Tomorton's assessment of Fibo driving a double-decker bus thru' T2W forums.

Prepare for the road NEVER traveled! I thought the dumbphucks would have realized by the end of year 2020 that not only was the year unprecedented but is also the only YEAR that has done so much devastation in under 3 weeks of PRICE (Psychology driver) movement

Help them Father for they know not what they do!

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/asian-coronavirus-outbreak.237218/post-3169027

Fibo estimates 22% of the population of England has been hit with the Virus already and is infected already

Therefore an Englishman would have no problem finding an infected Englishman to have a beer with - just invite 5 fellas to a drink and you nailed it!

America soon to follow if not leading in this direction ............. but a bigger country

Now is a good time to get that Motorhome and bugger off into high country far from the sick crowds and lie low for a couple years and live off the land.

Hey guys ................................... I'm done. I've hit the End Phenomena. System is complete. Its complete for this plateau. The next plateau is of course NEXT .............. but I'm not starting it just yet.

It also ends my social media usage. Good thing I don't use any of the usual stuff like facebook etc., boring boring boring stuff

I'm off to Nature. Hope I don't get pulled back into social media as the drug has been powerful, has a powerful draw that's hard to let go. For me I might be lucky and that's only a guess - without having a specific reason to post, its best to kick the habit. Withdrawal symptoms? Would not surprise me if there are. All of social media, iphones and whatnot are a huge trap into gigantic introversion. I notice this everytime I used to fly in to an airport anywhere and come out to the curb - what a sight to behold .................. almost every mother's son staring into their cellphones, introverted to the extent of totally unaware of their surroundings ................ its the disease that separates one from Nature.

Can I be cured? I don't know, but I gots to try. Nature is too beautiful to settle for anything less.

Dow Jones call of this thread from starting point was where you see Wave 1 marked on the chart. Jan 26, 2018. Escaped the crashes, esp. the corona crash but overall the market is higher so my Top Call is wrong. Wrong by how much? Start from March 2009 low and you will see its a mere few percent. But wrong nevertheless.

I can live with that.

1610508367664.png

Status
Not open for further replies.