Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inte

Interesting observation on the leverage point - small account needs to grow, albeit slow.

So leverage must be used, in my case.

So good to know Fibo heads to the 1Hr crack den when the odds are higher,l as this gives maybe a slightly quicker insight into potential future moves.

The 1H crack den is actually a Bombay Black hashish den where the chilum is passed around. Why the 1H is sooooo good on leverage plays is that the tiniest 4th internal wave in any part of a daily 3rd wave (which has itself 5 internal waves) will get you out with msx Profit. That's where 1 H shines. Everywhere else its a friggin disaster as its too claustrophobic.

Another thing we haven’t discussed Fibo.

The weather, I am on the train, pretty warm and overcast - meant to be good as heading to the cricket this evening.

But, it has started to spit with rain - what kind of horsesh1t is that. I have no umbrella, no nothing.

Let me guess, (I can’t work in Fahrenheit) but you are in warmer climates where it never drops below 20’c. Shorts, tee shirt and vest 24/7.

For weather you can't beat Fibo country - 80s F mostly except during heat waves, winters are 50-75 F - light jacket in winter and just a shirt or T-shirt in summer. Actually you can wear a tracksuit all year and never have to buy any clothes. Nobody gives a rat's ass how one dresses here. I like that.

Was here today

Your fish and chips, remember?

Well, this is mine, not fish and chips but Hot Dogs, esp. NY style. Went there today for one with sauerkraut and chilli fries. Heaven! Stars everywhere. I was the only bum. Cheap too for such quality. With a soft drink included, total was $12 per person

A sign of the Times? Remember I mentioned a while back that I refused to sign the petition to ban homeless people from our area?

Well dig this! Venice Beach, my all time fav location (right next door to Santa Monica and Marina del Rey) allows homeless people to sleep on the beach any time they want. Hahahahaha, I'm going to take my sleeping bag and join these bums and try it out. Drinking is allowed too.

A sign of the Times? Remember I mentioned a while back that I refused to sign the petition to ban homeless people from our area?

Well dig this! Venice Beach, my all time fav location (right next door to Santa Monica and Marina del Rey) allows homeless people to sleep on the beach any time they want. Hahahahaha, I'm going to take my sleeping bag and join these bums and try it out. Drinking is allowed too.

View attachment 265116

View attachment 265117

View attachment 265118

Very nice, this is a kind hearted thing. My once concern, with a slight breeze you may wake with sand in all cracks and holes. Not to mention eating fish and chips (or hot dog) when blowing a gale... extra crunch. But good for digestion

Your fish and chips, remember?

Well, this is mine, not fish and chips but Hot Dogs, esp. NY style. Went there today for one with sauerkraut and chilli fries. Heaven! Stars everywhere. I was the only bum. Cheap too for such quality. With a soft drink included, total was $12 per person

These look pretty impressive and at $12 bucks, cheap too.

I think I would swap the sauerkraut for fried onions.

Right, the work day beginith - lets hope the rain stays away for the cricket this evening.

Happy Thursday

London real estate bubble by Alessio Rastani. I don't have some of the instruments he's talking about but you probably have easy access to them

London real estate bubble by Alessio Rastani. I don't have some of the instruments he's talking about but you probably have easy access to them

Just finished listening to this - interesting.

From my experience and what I am seeing, this is like all things and there should be a level of relativity.

Yes, I agree house prices have undoubtedly dropped. BUT - personally there is only so far they can fall within price brackets I.e i don’t expect the first time buyer bracket of sub £400K houses to be effected that much, given the demand of people who want to move out of mum and dads and buy their own place. I am sure this is 10 fold that of people who are looking to upsize houses with family’s etc.

I think the shock is more at the £1m plus point, in certain locations in central London, less than 10miles from my house - the property I brought is at least 2x 2.5x cheaper than one even 6/7miles further into London. It is here where I think house prices are and will continue to tank.

As these first time buyer properties £600-700k are being brought by people who expect house price growth 3% a year and when they come to sell, the only people they sell them too can not afford the mortgage (young professional couples, like me and my lovely lady). Or they can, but they just want the rubber stamp to say ‘they live in London and pay +£2k a month mortgage for a cardboard box.

Whilst I am lucky enough to have an understanding of both the real estate world and finance, I had defined criteria for my house purchase, to ensure value add as well as 1% a year growth - whilst paying a fixed amount for 5years at faverouble interesr rates... for the time being.

View attachment 265093

Looking at this on my phone at my desk - question as this move plays out slightly more , I think C wave is not complete as this does not breach the A wave correction low?

Wick looks to have formed hammer on support TL, but wick has broken trend line.

I think price gets kicked off the 50fib to break bottom trend line and complete C wave.

Refer to my EurUsd CALL made approximately 2 centuries ago - feels that way - after I took SHORT profits and departed from Trading for the most part for the extended break. All the details are there. The target expected. Everything! All in one chart.

Will post it next and recreate some continuity

EurUsd: see reminders first then see this updated chart.

Euro continues to love the magnificent fibo, hahahahahahaha, never ever let me down, keeps bringing my toast with pure butter and grape jelly every damn day regardless what else is going on. A workhorse of such loyalty is my doll, the euro.

Breakout LONG took 7 days from the day I cashed out ALL ALL ALLL Shorts. Ain't that a thing of beauty that the Euro just won't let me make a mistake? Look at the way SPY treated me? Came out more than OK but kicked my ass real good. Not Euro. This babe digs Fibo. And here's the thing that makes me proud ............. EurUsd = greatest instrument in the Galactic
Confederation of 76 planets - SPY is Euro's butler. But wait there's more. The waves in Euro, Lord have mercy, they are just sheer poetry as Fibo can count them without skipping a beat, even in corrective patterns that are soooooooooooooooooooooo abstruse, Fibo nailed them all.

Say what? Fibo wants the European Union to fail? No bloody way do I want any of that crap to happen to my fav. Long live the Euro and the European Union. They are expecting USDCNY to become head honcho - screw that!

View attachment 263485

Here is the detailed chart all in one. From May and June

EurUsd plan for the entire countertrend move repeated. If wrong on countertrend then it still works as the start of a new bullrun.

EurUSD

now we can update this to today's (July 18, 2019) action. I have removed all the Fibo grids for simplicity and just used red/blue/grey/purple trendlines for monthly/weekly/daily/4H. So the 2 grey lines you see from the previous chart replace the original red ones. this way the timeframes are visible in one chart for simplicity and not losing sight of the forest for the trees.

Therefore after taking massive profits on the humungous long duration Short, we got the LONG signal back then in June as per the chart above. Look at the progress in this updated chart.

If/when the purple lines break topside, the LONG continues in earnest and accelerated speed. If the top blue line breaksout then the Euro has broken out of the wedge too = more evidence of the Long

STOP is under the 5/23/19 low. Will not consider raising this STOP until the blue line is taken out.

LONG continues unabated on daily timeframe.

EurUsd: Sunday morning, May 26th, 2019

Closing out all accumulated short positions on EurUsd at market open after this weekend. The trade is just so obscene in terms of profit its downright staggering to behold. Will have to give away some of it just to live with myself given the deteriorating conditions of my fellow beings around me. Giving food to the homeless is a given but the the problem needs a long-term solution. I don't have any answers except for one. This is a BEAR market worldwide and its going to get worse. There is no way to stop it.

Reminder: May 26th.

EurUsd: Sunday morning, May 26th, 2019

Next trade explained here in detail and in advance of ANY indication that the HERD is going to break a logarithmic trendline or any such jazz.

Make hay amigos but exercise care, follow your own systems. See chart for detail. See where I've market wave (2)? That's where we are going. See subdivisions marked 61.8%, 100%, 161.8%, 261.8%? Those are your rally heights or TP zones. Wave (2) retrace a full 38.2% - 61.8% of the previous move (sometimes 78.6%). Retracement grid shown in yellow/gold

View attachment 263114

EurUsd:
Reminder: The May 26th CALL

The mighty EurUsd melts in Fibo’s arms when the trade is initiated from the east side of Paradise. Waimanalo beach and Fibo a match made in Heaven - Euro fits right in. The peace and quiet. How can you go wrong? Batting average = 100%.

See my batting average on Euro has been at a constant 100%. Now remember what I told you Sam about SENTIMENT. Fibo is setting hisself up for some failed trades hahahahaha. Because from 100% there is nowhere to go but down.

Those are the odds against me. That's just the way it is, its the reality of Life. There will be a corrective wave of failed trades wherein my average will correct down. All normal operating procedure in the game of Life. Do I like that its inevitable? NO! :):):):):)

Thanks. Good Luck to you too

I know I replied to this poster but I must have been in a daze because it didn't register. Imagine someone from T2W or ET actually saying that Fibonacci works evenif only limited to Euro.

This must be Saint Peter. When the cock crows thrice let's see when the T2W mob rush him, if he will deny it! :) :):):)

EurUsd monthly

In the morning Senorita Euro and i will go walkin. Senorita lay her head on my shoulder and boom, C=A in chart, a perfect hit for wave C at 100% fibo extension. Then again another near perfect hit at 423.6% on the red grid. Kissed me again. But wait. She did more. On the rebound rally, she plunged and stopped dead stop at 61.8%, then came down, bounced off 423.6% and then 100% and then boom smack into 38.2% (projection grid olive).

This magnificent lady loves Fibo like there's no tomorrow.

But wait, she ain't done yet. Do you see the gold trendlines depicting the wave B triangle? Well then, dig this! The entire rally in the euro halted dead stop at exactly that lower triangle line and then retreated. I've marked that point of retreat as Wave A of (B) in blue as it is a weekly timeframe waver.

So pray tell, is there a magnet where she wants to go? She wants to go the axis of the wave B triangle and to the 261.8% and 161.8% levvels in the red grid.

I'll know more if I stare at it a couple more times over the next days.

This girl has the capability of bringing Dow Jones to his knees with a single glance. She must be respected and honored. there's nobody like her. GBP? Not even close, not even on the same planet. No amigos, Euro stands alone, a stone cold fox

Naturally then I am hoping and praying for the European Union to succeed. If they fail, wtf would happen to my bread and butter? GONE! Soon other clowns will take her place, all ugly fat internet bitches, Fibo wants nothing to do with them. Chinese Yuan? P*ss off, not interested. Australian dollar? A clown to the nth degree. F**k him too.

Its not for some bullsh*t reason that she is 57.6% of the US Dollar Index. She earned it. this has to be respected. Ignore it at your own peril. In America, her brother the Porsche earned it in spades. Fibo loves both. Ferrari, Lamburghini? Not even close. Take a hike

:) :) :) :) :)

El magnifico Dow Jones Transportation Index, the cat who calls the Economy very closely is nowhere near the all time top. In fact it is resembling the diamond mentioned posts ago.

View attachment 264914

Pric talks to Fibo first. Then months later statisticians tell what Fibo already saw by talking directly to Price

Right on time, see above for my Dow Jones Transportation Index, the proxy for the Economy - (refer also to my earlier posts on the BALTIC DRY Index) this just came in

Status
Not open for further replies.