Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course it applies to Forex. It applies to all markets. Even applies to small markets where one is shocked to find out that it works here too - Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong etc., no exceptions.
Yes of course it applies to Forex. It applies to all markets. Even applies to small markets where one is shocked to find out that it works here too - Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong etc., no exceptions.

Looking at this on my phone at my desk - question as this move plays out slightly more , I think C wave is not complete as this does not breach the A wave correction low?

Wick looks to have formed hammer on support TL, but wick has broken trend line.

I think price gets kicked off the 50fib to break bottom trend line and complete C wave.

GBP USD.

Playing with the waves and corrections as for the past few days, I make it the bottom of a 0 wave about to commence and kiss my trend line in blue. From todays lesson, counting 6 or 7 peaks on RSI, but who knows, maybe I am trying to make my mind see this.
S

How far can this slide I wonder - of course still bareish overall - but bull move upward to trend line, who knows, lets see what the charts have for us.

So in the golden hour - one hour between leaving work and second Jujitsu evening.

And for our SPY friends in here - please explain fibo.. do you make my 0 - 5 correct and ABC down to go on and complete fifth purple wave?

I know there is no hard and fast rule here, but all feedback welcome.

LONDON Stock Exchange tremors was where the Great Depression of 1929 began, not in the USA

Is London doing it again this time in 2019? (cannot exceed the top = very ominous and dangerous as it implies wave 3 down is next)

Should we give London more time?

I'm all for it. Give her more time to take out the top. Otherwise we blame her for 4 Depressions. Too much.

Now do you guys dig why I watch the London FTSE even more than the German DAX? London is the Original Empire that is crumbling now. Its reign is OVER. The SIGNAL gots to come from her bosom, not from the United States.

Hide and watch.

Bloody Hell just have a look at the Diamond pattern on the Dow Jones Transportation Average

And for our SPY friends in here - please explain fibo.. do you make my 0 - 5 correct and ABC down to go on and complete fifth purple wave?

I know there is no hard and fast rule here, but all feedback welcome.

View attachment 265096

Is that 4H? Keep that for currencies, commods, 24H markets. For the stock markets go 1H. Try the same chart with 1H and you will see the Macd derived 7 waves THUS FAR. If it goes back above the top it will be 9 waves

Where you have marked "3" is correct but since the trend is up overall we use the ABC for corrections - its a 3-wave so same as a 1-2-3 but sticking to traditional counting reduces confusion. This is the X wave.

GBP USD.

Playing with the waves and corrections as for the past few days, I make it the bottom of a 0 wave about to commence and kiss my trend line in blue. From todays lesson, counting 6 or 7 peaks on RSI, but who knows, maybe I am trying to make my mind see this.
S

How far can this slide I wonder - of course still bareish overall - but bull move upward to trend line, who knows, lets see what the charts have for us.

So in the golden hour - one hour between leaving work and second Jujitsu evening.

View attachment 265094

Follow the Macd waves for simplicity for now ...................

View attachment 265093

Looking at this on my phone at my desk - question as this move plays out slightly more , I think C wave is not complete as this does not breach the A wave correction low?

Wick looks to have formed hammer on support TL, but wick has broken trend line.

I think price gets kicked off the 50fib to break bottom trend line and complete C wave.

Will take up Euro manana, something interesting might be showing up.

Follow the Macd waves for simplicity for now ...................

View attachment 265098

Thanks for this Fibo - shall take a proper look on the train!

What is useful is that instead of just keeping numbers in a trade journal, I can keep the charts and my calls posted here.

Bad news for you is they block your feed on this thread, so happy to post in my trump thread or a new.

Thanks for this Fibo - shall take a proper look on the train!

What is useful is that instead of just keeping numbers in a trade journal, I can keep the charts and my calls posted here.

Bad news for you is they block your feed on this thread, so happy to post in my trump thread or a new.

Who blocks this thread?

Just curious Sam, we never talked about the 3rd factor in the 3 Ls

Liquor Ladies Leverage

I know you're OK with the first 2 but are you loading up big time on L-3?

Liquor Ladies Leverage

Leverage - my account has hard earned cash.
4:1 leverage max! I can’t be blowing up accounts.

I am about small bites of cherry,

Liquor Ladies Leverage

Liquor - anything bar sambucca.

But I love craft beers, I have the stainless steel brew pan and all the other fermenting kit.

I haven’t brewed in a year or so as haven’t had the room in the place before the house we brought, so I will get back on it.

Sierra Nevada pale ale you guys have is very tasty

Liquor Ladies Leverage

I see these Instagram traders cranking the leverage dial to the MAX, turning £500 quid into £2000 in a month but get done in the yazoo as soon as anything shifts against them.
Leverage - double edged sword.

Bigger the win, bigger the loss.

Is that 4H? Keep that for currencies, commods, 24H markets. For the stock markets go 1H. Try the same chart with 1H and you will see the Macd derived 7 waves THUS FAR. If it goes back above the top it will be 9 waves

Where you have marked "3" is correct but since the trend is up overall we use the ABC for corrections - its a 3-wave so same as a 1-2-3 but sticking to traditional counting reduces confusion. This is the X wave.

Yes this is the 4hour SPY.
Will take a look at MACD waves.

I think I should begin writing the guide to the Fibo strategy

I see these Instagram traders cranking the leverage dial to the MAX, turning £500 quid into £2000 in a month but get done in the yazoo as soon as anything shifts against them.
Leverage - double edged sword.

Bigger the win, bigger the loss.

:)
OK then, glad you are hep to it. Pros use 1:1. Fibo does too but with a twist. In a 3rd wave I bump up the leverage but for the portion of the run where the lev is used, I drop down to 1H and skiddadle fast if broken. Will show you how its done live when/if SPY gives me what I want. that was the purpose of this entire thread. To catch the ride south and use leverage iike a mofo in the 3rd wave with such fast rate of return as to make heads spin.

Right now my head is the only one spinning with 2 down trades in SPY :):)

Yes this is the 4hour SPY.
Will take a look at MACD waves.

I think I should begin writing the guide to the Fibo strategy

Keep 4H for 24-hr markets. Keep 1H for stock markets. In stock markets when you up the leverage you can even drop to 30-min for a few day run as long as the trendline is not broken. When broken, TP on the spot and then onward keep Lev 1:1 on the continuing short

Inte
:)
OK then, glad you are hep to it. Pros use 1:1. Fibo does too but with a twist. In a 3rd wave I bump up the leverage but for the portion of the run where the lev is used, I drop down to 1H and skiddadle fast if broken. Will show you how its done live when/if SPY gives me what I want. that was the purpose of this entire thread. To catch the ride south and use leverage iike a mofo in the 3rd wave with such fast rate of return as to make heads spin.

Right now my head is the only one spinning with 2 down trades in SPY :):)

Interesting observation on the leverage point - small account needs to grow, albeit slow.

So leverage must be used, in my case.

So good to know Fibo heads to the 1Hr crack den when the odds are higher,l as this gives maybe a slightly quicker insight into potential future moves.

Keep 4H for 24-hr markets. Keep 1H for stock markets. In stock markets when you up the leverage you can even drop to 30-min for a few day run as long as the trendline is not broken. When broken, TP on the spot and then onward keep Lev 1:1 on the continuing short

Another thing we haven’t discussed Fibo.

The weather, I am on the train, pretty warm and overcast - meant to be good as heading to the cricket this evening.

But, it has started to spit with rain - what kind of horsesh1t is that. I have no umbrella, no nothing.

Let me guess, (I can’t work in Fahrenheit) but you are in warmer climates where it never drops below 20’c. Shorts, tee shirt and vest 24/7.

IYR mentioned many times in this thread - when IYR starts crashing, its over for real estate.

So let's check this Fibo gem NOW. Posted in advance of any crash. Just shy of 423.6%. Let's see if it hits and reverses, hahaha?

Grid is a simple Fibo projection grid of the 1st internal wave on the Monthly. Youwill note there were no hits at 161.8% or 261.8%. Therefore the odds are high of a hit at 423.6%.

If it does not work, watch Des come in and remind me that Fibonacci don't work, but what he will failed to notice is that one could have set this grid back in year 2010 and just let your money run LONG on the horse and you'd still be in the trade.

This is a Warren Buffet style trade but don't got a clue about Fibonacci. Doesn't matter though cause he has billions by another road. Whatever the road its all good, they all lead to Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.