Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dow Jones Transportation Index and the Baltic Dry Index.

The latter is rallying in 5 waves, it looks like a C-wave to me to complete the pattern. curious thing is that the best it can do is just rally to the 14.6% Fibo level? this is really weak. We should get at least 38.2%. Who knows, it might go there.

Alert! Alert! Alert!

Dumb Money confidence has reached the high zone. Put into Fibo language this means complacency is high. When does sh*t happen? When complacency is high and people are off guard.

Hide and watch

EurUsd: NOW Live in real time 4H more dramatic on 1H

In the morning Senorita and I - we'll go walkin :):):)

She's attempting to break thru' fibo's shown purple (4H) trendline and the 200-pd ema.

EurUsd: NOW

Looks like this on T2W's & ET's 5-min. chartists' screens

When EurUsd is breaking out, she is at her sexiest and the ultra-femininity oozes. Silky soft smooth skin. Nobody else has her affections. Her heart is given to the Captain of the Guard. His name is Fibo.

Even on 5-min. charts the rules of retracement will apply perfectly. When 5 waves up are complete there will be a vibration. that vibration will be felt in fibo's bones cause its a low frequency 10 Hz pulse. Who else can hear this? Only the elephants on the Serengetti plains. they too be friends of Fibo. Avatar can walk right up to any bull elephant and have it accept her within a minute of eye to eye contact and conversation. The baby elephants run to her to play. The matriarch will not stop them.

See the Macd on the 5-min chart look like a giant rogue wave of towering height? So far from the zero line of the macd? Look how far above the 200-pd on 5-min. Euro is.

On 5-min. notice the sheer near vertical upmove in the middle? that be the 3rd wave I talk about so much. And its only the 3rd wave of the 1st wave on a low time frame such as the 5-min. This monstrosity gets paralyzing on the higher timeframes where Fibo hunts.

EurUsd:

Now so as to not get cott in a trap, we apply basic Wave principles:

See 4H ........... we have 3 waves up since breakout from the low 2nd last to extreme right. So the wave looks like a 1, 2, 3. Why is this important? Becasue a 3 can often look like a C - in whichcase a 3 wave move is what we are getting and the market will collapse therafter and take out the low. that means if 3 waves up is all we get, then the breakout is only a 4th wave formation. We have to make a lower low to complete 5 waves down. No way around this currently. so the next correction on 4H will tell us if we have a 3 waver or if a 5-waver. We want the 5 waver becasue that means the trend is up

US real estate collapse called by fibo months and months ago .................. the evidence keeps pouring in NOW and the slowpokes are now coming to the forefront to claim their prize for the call. fibo plugged 'em all. :):)

No wonder they're pissed off with me at T2W and ET although the likes at ET have exceeded posts, hahaha. In real life its no different like here

Euro created such a big commotion at ET it was hilarious but the redneck cop was not laffing, he was seething with rage .......

all I said to a trader was,
"Where did you place your stop on date with Angelina Jolie?

this one question woke this trader up from deeeeeep apathy and came to play with verve - unlike malagutti uptight, tight ass :):):)

Then I posted the Euro to this same trader

She's fashionably lean and she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene, she'll never break a date
But she's no drag just watch the way she walks
Cause she's a 20th century fox

She's the queen of cool and she's the lady who waits
Since her mind left school, it never hesitates
She won't waste time on elementary talk

he came back at me with this post, "

can you post a few hundred photos like this, please, PLEASE ....... PRETTY PLEASE

poster named Growley Monster was going fevershly mad with desire and said he wanted to bite her panties off

Now the redneck cop was truly pissed off :):)

So in response to the trader's request I posted this and he went into outerspace for a day or 2.

Lesson: Americans are soooooooooo much fun. When you stir them up, they get up and run with it. :):):):)

Alert! Alert! Alert!

Dumb Money confidence has reached the high zone. Put into Fibo language this means complacency is high. When does sh*t happen? When complacency is high and people are off guard.

Hide and watch

View attachment 265162

Fibo produced too much content for simple Englishman full of ale and wine.

This will be digestion’s for my train home you will be pleased to know that the sun shone on lords this evening.

Fibo - do you focus on cash or pips.
I know ultimately these boil down to the same sh1t. But which do you measure a prospective move off.

You produce too many posts for me to read with too much beer in my head.

Happy Thursday. Friday tomorrow.

GBP USD.

Playing with the waves and corrections as for the past few days, I make it the bottom of a 0 wave about to commence and kiss my trend line in blue. From todays lesson, counting 6 or 7 peaks on RSI, but who knows, maybe I am trying to make my mind see this.
S

How far can this slide I wonder - of course still bareish overall - but bull move upward to trend line, who knows, lets see what the charts have for us.

So in the golden hour - one hour between leaving work and second Jujitsu evening.

View attachment 265094

Fibo - this wave counting has something going for it you know.
I called the bull move up to the trend line and start of the zero wave up to one (shown in purple).

Can I say a little thank you for showing me the light over the past few weeks!

I am still bearish on this pair.

Fibo - do you focus on cash or pips.
I know ultimately these boil down to the same sh1t. But which do you measure a prospective move off.

You produce too many posts for me to read with too much beer in my head.

Happy Thursday. Friday tomorrow.

Neither really although they are super important. What I look for is the move to the next Fibo level minimum

Too many posts? Yeah, that's Fibo when on a super high. Usually always on a high, but sometimes the high is in the clouds, not about money, its other stuff that happens with money as a byproduct.

Fibo - this wave counting has something going for it you know.
I called the bull move up to the trend line and start of the zero wave up to one (shown in purple).

Can I say a little thank you for showing me the light over the past few weeks!

I am still bearish on this pair.

View attachment 265182

I know you're doing well and getting the stuff. I can see it. don't fret about any apparent slow progress. Its a tough study.

The greatest thing about wave counting totally escapes the congnoscenti especially the TREND FOLLOWERS like Ed Sekota and gang.

These chumps have no idea when the trend will end, they just follow it. Not a bad deal, though. they make good money.

But what I do is count from 1 to 5 and when I see 4 happened, I know more or less where the TREND will END.

These sons of bit**es can't compete with Fibo.

What if GBPUSD has bottomed or close to bottoming for now? :):):)

I know you're doing well and getting the stuff. I can see it. don't fret about any apparent slow progress. Its a tough study.

The greatest thing about wave counting totally escapes the congnoscenti especially the TREND FOLLOWERS like Ed Sekota and gang.

These chumps have no idea when the trend will end, they just follow it. Not a bad deal, though. they make good money.

But what I do is count from 1 to 5 and when I see 4 happened, I know more or less where the TREND will END.

These sons of bit**es can't compete with Fibo.

What if GBPUSD has bottomed or close to bottoming for now? :):):)

View attachment 265184

Morning - mini hangover, but its Friday. YIPPIE KI YAYE.

IF your 5 is correct would we presently be in the A correction upwards, followed by the move up to B and a move down to C.

Personally - weighing brexit against trump, I think Brexit (maybe because the media pound my ears with this sh1t) plus the headlines were a recession if we yet done in the yazoo with a hard brexit.

may see a short term recovery, but I thinks more lows abound.

Neither really although they are super important. What I look for is the move to the next Fibo level minimum

Too many posts? Yeah, that's Fibo when on a super high. Usually always on a high, but sometimes the high is in the clouds, not about money, its other stuff that happens with money as a byproduct.

This again is interesting - I have started noting these little nuggets in a note book.

Too many posts is good, it also is a good track record for stuff to reference back and no body can call bullshiza on because of that time stamp.

the high is in the 'clouds' - amen. Especially when it is April 20th ...

This again is interesting - I have started noting these little nuggets in a note book.

Too many posts is good, it also is a good track record for stuff to reference back and no body can call bullshiza on because of that time stamp.

the high is in the 'clouds' - amen. Especially when it is April 20th ...

Things will slow down a bit now. I think we've reached some kind of End Phenomena. I feel it. The thread is now awaiting whether right or wrong in Top CALL. If the Expanding Triangle is wrong and the market continues higher decisively, then my CALL is wrong. If however the crash begins soon, then OK. But regardless it does feel like some kind of plateau.

You've got the areas of focus from what you've seen. I think there are some basic books or tutorials on wave counting. Nothing heavy. Just a basic 50 page booklet to show the patterns and basic counting techniques. then you can develop it on your own.

From the Sentiment angle you know not to run with the crowd at major turns.

Everything to get on the road to profitability is already here in this thread. Anything beyond this point is an overrun. Sort of like the point of diminishing returns.

I've already scrapped all my charts - all gone - totally clean. threw all my Metastock charts out the window. I have no charts left.

The concepts and understanding are all safe and sound. that is all I need.

I am now going to drop all the other crap and just do EurUsd. In reviewing my earnings numbers for last 3 years the giant bulk of income came from the Euro. So staggeringly glaring I'm shocked that I never gave it more notice, just sort of felt it but never really fully paid heed to God's tug, "stick with her, young man, she's the one, you two are a match made in Heaven" There were notable others like Crude, gold, et al. But the glaringly obvious signal which hit me today like a f**in boomerang is that my destiny is the Euro. Just one instrument. All others are worthless in comparison.

Well I am extremely greatful for Seniór Fibo taking time to explain concept to simple brit for all to see, share and benefit from.

Do you still have skin the SPY? Or orders set to trigger on the downturn of the plateau?

I look forward to seeing the ebs and flows of EURUSD in Fibos thread.

All of a sudden now I am left in a vacuum. I have nothing to do. All the instruments are chucked out the window. I'm left with just one, The mighty Euro. I've lost interest in the Dow, SPX, Nas, SPY. all bloody uselss entities. None can hold a candle to the euro.

All this happened just today. that's why I said its an End Phenomena. One never knows these things in advance. The phenomena happens when it does, that's all there is to it.

The amount of time savings is only now occurring to me - its staggering to realize how much more free time I will have.

A f**in vacuum in which I have only one instrument, one chart. bloody hilarious.

I might just bugger off on a perennial round the world travel trip with my faithful backpack that has seen considerable mileage.

Very glad to have done this thread. Enjoyment to the nth degree, sheer pleasure for me. Nuggets, if any, are on the house :):)

Well I am extremely greatful for Seniór Fibo taking time to explain concept to simple brit for all to see, share and benefit from.

Do you still have skin the SPY? Or orders set to trigger on the downturn of the plateau?

I look forward to seeing the ebs and flows of EURUSD in Fibos thread.

Sam, I am going to close out the Short orders on SPY. I've lost interest. I'm not going to bother with shorting the US market. And if the bull market continues, I'm not going to bother going Long either. I'm done. So if the market crashes and depresses I will not be able to say I was SHORT. The CALL will stand but there will be no skin in the game. That's my WORD of Life.

Its only EURUSD from now on - nothing else.

Posting is also going to drop off a cliff, Sam. The End Phenomena is too compelling to ignore. :)

Its been an absolute pleasure to help you out in any way I could. that you benefited is thrilling to me, could not ask for more.

Stick with it, Sam - there is no better road than TRADING, the 2nd place contender is not even in the ballpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.