Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we have it - before I get beaten up (for fun), my EURUSD chart... short continues. No positions identified on this chart yet, but looks like any engulfing daily rejecting off the 50 EMA looks to play into further downward pressure and C wave still to complete.

Thoughts?

View attachment 265037

4 hour below this for extra detail. Price still getting kicked off the 50 and 200 EMA.

View attachment 265038

Now off for Kumite (no not the karate stuff)

Great! Will take a closer look at it this afternoon. Have been out of it for a few, doing other stuff but the markets are never off my mind completely. :)

SPY update:

We continue to look for the SMALL 5-wave move down from the top that will tell us that BAR is ready to takeover. Here's an updated chart 1H

The lower RSI trendline in lower panel is the ONE that counts.

SPY

Going to throw a curveball at Sam - see the SPY 1H chart. Just look down into Macd and and count the waves there, its often easier. 7 waves thus far. If that's all we are going to get - and that's an "if" .......... then "7" is the signature of a corrective wave. Which would therefore confirm the previous wave from June 20 to June 26 as an "X" wave. :):):)

Don't worry, Sam, will explain later.

Sam, this is going to be the most formidable practice for you. We know the DSI Sentiment is >88. Froth, optimism, fearless, charging in to buy more stocks as theyproclaim SPX will go on up forever and ever = COMPLACENCY to the nth degree.

Sam, this is what you should train your eye for. I know you're already working on it so that's great. But even without Technical analysis, if you just got good at SENTIMENT gauging in Life in general you could do really well. Its a fantabulous tool.

COMPLACENCY is what killls the HERD at all major market tops. X-treme fear and terror is what keeps them from buying a market bottom. 2 sides of the same coin. This is why BEARS are nowhere to be found at market bottoms - they have already given up in disgust and gone on to other things having professed that they will never get involved in markets ever again.

How long has this psychology been going on? Trillions of years. Never changes. Best shown by the VIX. DSI is a paid subscription, very good, but Vix is FREE. Use Vix.

The keen eye for the 5-wave move down from this lofty level of complacency is what will set the ball in motion toward all out BEAR.

Are we good enough to spot it?

Obviously not I. My ass got kicked twice already. SPY v Fibo = 3 nil. Game to SPY. Fibo in doghouse. :):)

Baron, will be in FLA later this year, drinks? Want to meet that bum, Magna, have a good look at this specimen.

$1 bet guesstimate: Magna is 5 ft 6, 40 pounds overweight, wears thick glasses, makes $17/hr working 14 hours/day every damn day. No p***y in a decade.

And you have the gall to make somebody like this a cop that expels TRADERS with giant kahunas?

Wake up, Baron. Send out a pardon to all expelled traders especially the 2 girls, one being NoDoji. You know that Des was jealous and threatened by NoDoji so he caused her BAN.

Welcome Des :) What took you so long? I noo you'd come. Your mistake was ripping off clients who are relatives of Mark. big mistake. Baron could lose ET just because of YOU. Lawsuits are piling up. It would be funny for sure, but not what I want, to see you, Baron and Magna in orange suits with big numbers on your chests. I'll visit but its not a happy day for me. Just give the money back, clownshoes!

View attachment 265021

Tell Baron this ....................... when TD Ameritrade leaves as a sponsor, the others will jump ship so fast, Baron's head will spin out of control. Stop the TRADER bleed now before its too late.

I noo you'd come.

I meant no offense but just wanted to point out not everything one hears about Fibonacci is true. For example, the bear market almost ready to resume after March 12, 2019. It's still almost ready.

And I'm neither Des, Baron, nor Magna. Can you post evidence of the alleged lawsuits?

SPY

Going to throw a curveball at Sam - see the SPY 1H chart. Just look down into Macd and and count the waves there, its often easier. 7 waves thus far. If that's all we are going to get - and that's an "if" .......... then "7" is the signature of a corrective wave. Which would therefore confirm the previous wave from June 20 to June 26 as an "X" wave. :):):)

Don't worry, Sam, will explain later.

Holy sh1t this is a brain bender. One for the morning chart time me thinks!

But I can see the 7 waves!

I noo you'd come.

I meant no offense but just wanted to point out not everything one hears about Fibonacci is true. For example, the bear market almost ready to resume after March 12, 2019. It's still almost ready = ding ding ding! = Des

And I'm neither Des, Baron, nor Magna. Can you post evidence of the alleged lawsuits?

Nice try, Des. Your signature is unique. :):):) Nobody else in the Universe makes a b-line for Fibo immediately after registering at a new Forum. Only Des would do this. No, you are not Baron or Magna. You are only Des. Baron is your daddy and Magna is your bodyguard.

>>>>> Can you post evidence of the alleged lawsuits? <<<<< All already on Twitter. All already on ET but deleted as fast as it was posted. But volente_00 saw it all in my posts. He knows.

Avinash Desai, Jim Brook, Jim Cooper, Caulder Benson + others - just return their money, Des. You can't be screwing senior citizens of their nest egg and then charging them such exorbitant fees for the accounts that their Capital has all but disappeared. Nicely covered up by your trading losses, clownshoes.

Great, now that you see the 7 waves we'll continue tomorrow.

DEEP WORK HOUR BEFORE WORK. FIRST AND FOREMOST, no copyright intended, purely for education purposes only...
I have copied your chart purely to mark up, as it saved me time.

Rules of MACD waves counting - can 4 be lower than 2 and 6 higher than 4? Also, interesting why 7, no Fibonacci gold in the number 7?

I will see if I can get another chart up today with a potential position for y'all...

DEEP WORK HOUR BEFORE WORK. FIRST AND FOREMOST, no copyright intended, purely for education purposes only...
I have copied your chart purely to mark up, as it saved me time.

Rules of MACD waves counting - can 4 be lower than 2 and 6 higher than 4? Also, interesting why 7, no Fibonacci gold in the number 7?

I will see if I can get another chart up today with a potential position for y'all...

View attachment 265044

There is NO Rule in Macd wave counting, the wave can be lower or higher. But note this: nobody does it this way, NOBODY. :)

A 7-wave structure tells of a corrective wave. A 5 or 9 wave structure tells of a motive wave aka Impulse wave. The reason I bring up the "7" is because not only the example I showed you of SPY on 1H which you have marked correctly :) but it shows up again in SPY monthly. This is significant - if correct - because it would explain perfectly why everything on the ground is so f***ed up yet the govt. is telling us how rosy the economy is. That is, the stats are fake and do not stand up to close scrutiny.

This is the indication to Fibo that the entire wave from 2009 low to 2019 high is a "B" wave.

"B" waves a phony waves, they are hot air, their job is to bring all the suckers into the wave = pile onboard and buy buy buy buy-all-the-hype becuase the party is going to go on forever. Why would a "b" wave operate in this manner? the answer is obvious ......... given that the market kills and maims majority of participants and as philosophers have stated, "to make a fool out of everyone" - the wave "b" ropes 'em all in because the killer wave that follows, Wave C, kills 'em all. Now, Wave C cannot do its job if hardly anybody has entered - that's why "b" is the setup wave.

See SPY monthly .... see the 7 waves in Macd

SPY monthly chart above

see the pure and simple Fibo Extension of the 1st wave. SPY has arrived at 423.6% as per this super simple grid. How's that for simplicity? But wait, it gets better. Note wher 261.8% is - it is a perfect hit on the mini crash of 2015. Remember that crash worldwide? some thought 2008 was repeating right there. It was a significant mini crash and Fibo 261.8% was the trigger.

Key point here is that PRICE sends deadly signals during the early BIRTH stage of a monthly WAVE and it appears that only FIBO has found access to said signals. Nobody else who has published anythng suggests anybody is even looking here. Whereas if you think about human babies, we are discovering that at a very young age they really DO know what they want and where they want to go despite not being able to express it in a way that we stupid adults can understand and grasp

The BIRTH stage of a WAVE is the area of specialty aka expertise of Fibo. But it is a young development, still in its infancy but progressing nicely.

SPY

Even extrapolating the entire previous wave gives a similar result as the first Fibo grid. Such is the wealth in the Math of the golden Ratio. The Ark of the covenant. Secrets galore. Fibo walks the path alone and is on his own.

SPY

Fibo projection = yet another way to look at it ....... gives same result ............. confluence?

SPY

Fibo projection = yet another way to look at it ....... gives same result ............. confluence?

View attachment 265075

Interesting observation Seniór Fibo - would the same apply to forex?

I have a spreadsheet in front of my and everything is bluring in to one. Not because bad eyesight, I am 20-20 vision.

Because I have no interest in this job - I need to find the interest.

SPY

Even extrapolating the entire previous wave gives a similar result as the first Fibo grid. Such is the wealth in the Math of the golden Ratio. The Ark of the covenant. Secrets galore. Fibo walks the path alone and is on his own.

View attachment 265073

Even back testing about counting I think I can make 5 or 6 waves here. But only counting from my phone. I will have a few screens delivered soon enough.

Interesting observation Seniór Fibo - would the same apply to forex?

I have a spreadsheet in front of my and everything is bluring in to one. Not because bad eyesight, I am 20-20 vision.

Because I have no interest in this job - I need to find the interest.

Yes of course it applies to Forex. It applies to all markets. Even applies to small markets where one is shocked to find out that it works here too - Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong etc., no exceptions.

Des, tell us more how Fibonacci does not work. Don't leave so soon. Bring Magna with you for protection.

While you're at it, tell us how everything fibo uses - does not work. :)

My girls are already on alert for your next move - the same thing you did with poster Lucrum at ET - went after his wife and made her life miserable with threats and whatnot. Baron had to ban you both. Then you change your unsername from convexx to destriero and voila all of a sudden now you are the #3 head honcho at ET. Stinks! Scam alert of the nth order. Combine this with the fact that all decent traders are being banned - leaves only you remaining. so what have you and Baron got planned now? What Scam?

volente_00 has been alerted already. Securities and Exchange Commission will have a field day

Status
Not open for further replies.