Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 38.2% (1st blue line, on Monday, June 21st) there was another TP call. It was also stated in that post (#331) that Bitcoin could easily go to 50% retracement (middle blue line in chart. All good, all good.

What's not good? Plenty. Pissed off that I did not see Bitty easily going to 61.8%, given that it is so bullish and that the level is a magnet. Fibo has considerable room for improvement. Told you cats I'm careless. This is a classic example. What a fckup! Could have cott the entire runup in Bitcoin with my f**cin eyes closed, just on pure skill, but no I had to fck it up

61.8% = Golden Ratio = millions of people got hammered when Bitty touched this level, killed them in one hour.

View attachment 264297

Read quote first then see updated chart below. No changes necessary, none have been made

The HERD just never gets it. they never want to understand. they just want to be told what to do. And sure enough, the BANK and the rich tell them what to do - study hard, go for further education, then get a job, married, kids and buy buy buy stuff - that's life. The HERD listens obediently. Breakout of the box and think for themselves? No way, Jose.

Like even to notice how nicely in Bitcoin the Golden Ratio Twin Towers (61.8% & 38.2%) contained the price movement. hahahahahaha, lafffed my ass off when some clown at ET tried to fck with me by stating the obvious that 50% is not a Fibo #. I shut him up and he never returned when I pointed out to him, as I am pointing out today on Bitcoin - that 50% sliced right thru' the AXIS OF THE PATTERN

Imagine what a date would be like with a girl so enthusiastic about the Golden Ratio? :) Fibo would dig it. Met one psyche female a while back - scintillating conversation. But would pale in comparison to a Golden Ratio girl. Now that's what I call the ultimate date.

Imagine what a date would be like with a girl so enthusiastic about the Golden Ratio? :) Fibo would dig it. Met one psyche female a while back - scintillating conversation. But would pale in comparison to a Golden Ratio girl. Now that's what I call the ultimate date.

This ratio, albeit less complex, reminds me of a 50/50 tactic taught in Jujitsu. You should try it, works well.

Basically - take any part of the body, and draw an imaginary line at the 50% point, you either have a pressure point or a joint break I.e. the arm, 50/50 is the elbow, leg 50/50 is the knee, the face is a nice one... 50/50 nose, side of head 50/50 ear....
spend a few seconds thinking about it. It’s pretty interesting.

This, in my jujitsu world is the golden ratio.

This ratio, albeit less complex, reminds me of a 50/50 tactic taught in Jujitsu. You should try it, works well.

Basically - take any part of the body, and draw an imaginary line at the 50% point, you either have a pressure point or a joint break I.e. the arm, 50/50 is the elbow, leg 50/50 is the knee, the face is a nice one... 50/50 nose, side of head 50/50 ear....
spend a few seconds thinking about it. It’s pretty interesting.

This, in my jujitsu world is the golden ratio.

Dig it. Fibo's friend taught this in a park. Great stuff.

Dow Jones: 1H squished chart so you can see the 2 grids in one glance

Similar chart posted earlier. This time I dropped to 1H to get a better feel for where to put 61.8%. voila! first grid is a perfect hit. Second grid we are right there now at 261.8% hit. Not perfect but very useful for TP. Let's see if it delivers the goods. The red trendlines are the lines of the larger Expanding Triangle on Daily

Here's what a 3-wave correction looks like generally speaking (there are more complex patterns but they boil down to 3-wavers no matter how complex)

London FTSE taken as example.

Why is a 3-wave down important to detect? Because it is telling you that the dominant aka Primary Trend is UP. Amen! :)

Sam,

Do NOT sign up for any services from Elliottwave.com. All my friends died there. Don't do it. You will be sucked in forever and will never be able to leave. Its like heroin. I kinda regret posting that link for the video by Jeffrey Kennedy because although very good it is surrounded by advertising that is so devious and specious that it draws the suckers in by the trillion.

You need not only trading skill, you need to develop life skills to circumvent minefields - there are many and some are so compelling as to hook you real good.

This is the danger with Elliottwave International. Beautiful advdertisng, very catchy stuff, very high power, forceful analysis but look at the stats - almost always wrong. so be careful. The HERD always forgets the stats in about 30 days and is ready to be f**ed again and again.

Don't fall for this trap.

My mistake for posting the video. My apologies.

Sam,

Do NOT sign up for any services from Elliottwave.com. All my friends died there. Don't do it. You will be sucked in forever and will never be able to leave. Its like heroin. I kinda regret posting that link for the video by Jeffrey Kennedy because although very good it is surrounded by advertising that is so devious and specious that it draws the suckers in by the trillion.

You need not only trading skill, you need to develop life skills to circumvent minefields - there are many and some are so compelling as to hook you real good.

This is the danger with Elliottwave International. Beautiful advdertisng, very catchy stuff, very high power, forceful analysis but look at the stats - almost always wrong. so be careful. The HERD always forgets the stats in about 30 days and is ready to be f**ed again and again.

Don't fall for this trap.

My mistake for posting the video. My apologies.

Worry not dear Fibo - I work too hard for my money to visit any of these types of things. I always think, if someone has a winning formula and they have enough time to monetise it, why would they not spend all their time using this competitive edge in the market to milk it dry. The more the information disseminates, the less potential to make money as surely the world and his wife use the same rules, which become diluted.

But worry not, I have only paid for 1 month of a signal subscription for which I used as additional confirmation from my trades. Safe to say even those guys get it wrong.

Here's what a 3-wave correction looks like generally speaking (there are more complex patterns but they boil down to 3-wavers no matter how complex)

London FTSE taken as example.

Why is a 3-wave down important to detect? Because it is telling you that the dominant aka Primary Trend is UP. Amen! :)

View attachment 264985

Thanks - I shall take a look at this on the laptop screen at home. ABC is the correction of the 5 wave trend. I was trying not to polite my brain with, ‘don’t trade the third wave’ or ‘third wave should be longest’ etc.

BEAR market notes

Travel = best medicine = best education = best fun =highly recommended 6-mo. trips at at a time.

This woman saw what Fibo saw. Then slow-poke 60-minutes Australia, always the last to know comes up with the news. Yawn!

Thanks - I shall take a look at this on the laptop screen at home. ABC is the correction of the 5 wave trend. I was trying not to polite my brain with, ‘don’t trade the third wave’ or ‘third wave should be longest’ etc.

More on third wave down the road apiece. For now just observe how after a 5-wave move, there follows a 3-wave move. The HERD brain is built on this implant. Its Earth's progress wave, 5 steps forward, 3 back.

(the third wave is the BEST to trade, its is the longest in almost all cases - but sometimes it turns out that the 5th is the extended wave. But you would know this. I will show you how to decipher these messages.

Worry not dear Fibo - I work too hard for my money to visit any of these types of things. I always think, if someone has a winning formula and they have enough time to monetise it, why would they not spend all their time using this competitive edge in the market to milk it dry. The more the information disseminates, the less potential to make money as surely the world and his wife use the same rules, which become diluted.

But worry not, I have only paid for 1 month of a signal subscription for which I used as additional confirmation from my trades. Safe to say even those guys get it wrong.

I'm relieved. I thought I f**ed up real good. :):) Your wisdom is noted and acknowledged and applauded.

In a nutshell, what you have already said and know so well, Fibo just puts it into words for those others who might be reading this thread:

(1) Those who can't trade, teach trading and sell systems. They make money from System Sales, not from Trading

(2) Those who can't trade write books on trading. they make money from book sales, not from Trading

(3) The Internet is full of traders showing their stuff, hoping to get revenue - most of these cats can barely pay the rent.

(4) Newsletter writers and website that provide analysis and signals and other stuff know that the HERD is very gullible. Once hooked they come back for more and more and more - forever.

(5) Elliottwave International is the #1 most successful trader/investor killer on the planet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entertainment purposes ONLY :):):)

Fibo's advice to the President of the United States of America:

Instead of WAR against a country, any country (Iraq,Iran, Syria, whatever .....) just engineer/CLOSE Elliottwave International to sign up the leaders of said countries to manage their investments/trading and finances. Soon all will be dead. No bullets fired. No innocent people killed.

One by one they all succumb to Fibo's CALL. I'm talking about worldwide real estate property bubble that has started to burst ..... one by one the countries are being named where the crash in underway - but look how slow they are. Fibo called all this crap a while back, way before any of it was suspected.

How did fibo know?

PRICE aka the only financial truth. that's how. PRICE is a language not dissimilar to English, German or Swedish, all of which are fibo fortes. But Price? On a scale of 1-10 and because PRICE is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bigger than English or German or piddly Swedish, Fibo grades hisself with only a 1.5. that's how much further there is to go. And its a Richter type scale.

Canada, Hong Kong, New York, LA, ........... alll will fall .....................

Othello (Australia) is taking it in the yazoo and we don't even have the 3rd wave in full bloom yet.

I'm relieved. I thought I f**ed up real good. :):) Your wisdom is noted and acknowledged and applauded.

In a nutshell, what you have already said and know so well, Fibo just puts it into words for those others who might be reading this thread:

(1) Those who can't trade, teach trading and sell systems. They make money from System Sales, not from Trading

(2) Those who can't trade write books on trading. they make money from book sales, not from Trading

(3) The Internet is full of traders showing their stuff, hoping to get revenue - most of these cats can barely pay the rent.

(4) Newsletter writers and website that provide analysis and signals and other stuff know that the HERD is very gullible. Once hooked they come back for more and more and more - forever.

(5) Elliottwave International is the #1 most successful trader/investor killer on the planet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entertainment purposes ONLY :):):)

Fibo's advice to the President of the United States of America:

Instead of WAR against a country, any country (Iraq,Iran, Syria, whatever .....) just engineer/CLOSE Elliottwave International to sign up the leaders of said countries to manage their investments/trading and finances. Soon all will be dead. No bullets fired. No innocent people killed.

5 points well made my friend! Elliot wave looks like alice in wonderlands rabbit hole..... you could get lost in a flash and end up having dinner with the maddest of hatters!!

Below was the trade I posted yesterday - had a rethink on the waves, but I am unsure whether it is valid as the 5 is below the 3 wick.

How does the A B C look? either way I should have triggered by TP!! but shut the laptop without modifying my bloody position!
Oh well. Interesting is has broken the blue trend line, RSI is still down - a break of this I would enter a long.

In the interests of me further over running Fibo's thread with junk!

I am laying my cards on the table, in the interests of full disclosure and comments, here is the update on the USD EUR chart I posted yesterday, with my pendings, you can see the short did not get triggered (thankfully).

I am expecting a break to the upside as shown on the RSI, but resistance around the 0.8893 level,and then progress to the downside.

Fibo - can you comment on the A B C, I think these are too close and I need P>A>T>I>E>N>C>E to let the pattern play out and not try to get the chart to fit my expectations... which I cannot control.

Guess what time it is - love island is on in the UK.

The HERD just never gets it. they never want to understand. they just want to be told what to do. And sure enough, the BANK and the rich tell them what to do - study hard, go for further education, then get a job, married, kids and buy buy buy stuff - that's life. The HERD listens obediently. Breakout of the box and think for themselves? No way, Jose.

Like even to notice how nicely in Bitcoin the Golden Ratio Twin Towers (61.8% & 38.2%) contained the price movement. hahahahahaha, lafffed my ass off when some clown at ET tried to fck with me by stating the obvious that 50% is not a Fibo #. I shut him up and he never returned when I pointed out to him, as I am pointing out today on Bitcoin - that 50% sliced right thru' the AXIS OF THE PATTERN

Here are a some fun Fibonacci facts:

"The (ab)surd golden ratio"
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4325 "The Golden Ratio Skeptoid Podcast #325"

5 points well made my friend! Elliot wave looks like alice in wonderlands rabbit hole..... you could get lost in a flash and end up having dinner with the maddest of hatters!!

Below was the trade I posted yesterday - had a rethink on the waves, but I am unsure whether it is valid as the 5 is below the 3 wick.

How does the A B C look? either way I should have triggered by TP!! but shut the laptop without modifying my bloody position!
Oh well. Interesting is has broken the blue trend line, RSI is still down - a break of this I would enter a long.

View attachment 264986

Your ABC is a correct representation ......................... but look to the left. that is not a 5-wave move. Its a 3. OR the last wave up is subdividing. We need to look to the left with more data to get the bigger picture of the waves.

In the interests of me further over running Fibo's thread with junk!

I am laying my cards on the table, in the interests of full disclosure and comments, here is the update on the USD EUR chart I posted yesterday, with my pendings, you can see the short did not get triggered (thankfully).

I am expecting a break to the upside as shown on the RSI, but resistance around the 0.8893 level,and then progress to the downside.

Fibo - can you comment on the A B C, I think these are too close and I need P>A>T>I>E>N>C>E to let the pattern play out and not try to get the chart to fit my expectations... which I cannot control.

Guess what time it is - love island is on in the UK.View attachment 264987

Is there a valid reason why you're doing USDEUR instead of the standard EurUSD? The former makes me dizzy. :)

Crap - late for work and need to post this chart!

Had a go at counting waves on CADJPY this morning - then attempted to lay a fib over it - and something magic happened... a couple of hits where I counted!

Looking short to the .618 on this pair to the 200 EMA - rejection off the 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.