Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postman invited to TRADING RECORDS DUEL at DAWN, any dawn this year. Bring the full core 30 T2W as backup. :):):):)

YOUR Honor of Superior Court: this is the right way to do things, no? :):):)

A cab ride to downtown London for most but for me its a plane ride of several hours and jetlag and bs to go to shitty London taken over by Muslims :cool::cool: but I'll go..

Trading records, records records .......................... Jesus H Christ I am going to be laffffing my ass off for years to come.

Reminder!! see quote. A duel is how its settled. Live face to face. Resolution in mere minutes or seconds. :)

How it will go down? See video. Don't believe me? Then show up for the fight. All spectators welcome!!!!

SPX waterfall decline delay is as usual teaching me a lesson in pay-sunce. But when it gets going it will be monstrous, a torrent, a gushing, a reckoning. But hurry the fck up, hehehehehe

More later guys

yippie kai yeh

Axiom: No Brit T2W trader got the guts to show up for trading records duel in London against gunfighter Fibo. Anybody? I thought so! :) Postman? The odds of Postman showing up?

ZERO% :ROFLMAO:

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ..........................

Fibotradingbook.png

Looks empty to me Fibo.
Ah that's because in over 6000 posts you've never put an actual trade on here, when you opened and when you closed. Traders post trades, shits post shit.
Could do one for us, just one, without all the ridiculous hyperbole. I'll stop posting here if you post a winning trade (that takes less than 15 months to go into profit).

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ........ chapter 4 T2W/UK .... all in one royal thrashing by lone American :) :)
recipients: George Soros "he who took down the Bank of England" ......... now, Fibo "takes out the entire T2W Bank"
ET would love this. :)

(1) Open live challenge to ALL core 30 Brits T2W members to view trading records in person at meet-up in London, this year.

(2) Live call on T2W going under = out of business, now that Postman has accelerated the demise of T2W by posting FOMO evidence.

Welcome, welcome welcome ..................... expect many chapters to this book of books blowing the forum scam sky high ............

:):):)

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ........ chapter 4 T2W/UK .... all in one royal thrashing by lone American :) :)
recipients: George Soros "he who took down the Bank of England" ......... now, Fibo "takes out the entire T2W Bank"

(1) Open live challenge to ALL core 30 Brits T2W members to view trading records in person at meet-up in London, this year.

(2) Live call on T2W going under = out of business, now that Postman has accelerated the demise of T2W by posting FOMO evidence.

Welcome, welcome welcome ..................... expect many chapters to this book of books blowing the forum scam sky high ............

First things first ....................................

Sharky, get out of dodge asap. This ship is sinking. Look at the lack of demand for your site to read - there are such few numbers of members even at high tide. The views of my thread are skyrocketing, now close to 110k and climbing and now with the2 new games, will accelerate even faster.

SELL SELL SELL this dump now Sharky and bugger off to an island and enjoy your life. You've squeezed all the possible sugarcane out of this stick. Leave Dodge asap and don't look back.

Leave these dumbphucks holding the bag - happens every damn day in the business world aka Serengeti :)

George Soros will receive this as a mighty laffff as he did exactly what I am doing to score big against the Bank of England. All he did was watch what the dumbphuck Brits were saying and doing YOU-nanimously, one-sided, and he took the other side of the trade. Booom! He made out like a bandit.

Here at T2W, all core 30 T2W have been always on the wrong side of any TURN esp. the Feb 12th, 2020 turn. They are all dead for sure. For damn sure. There are many threads I will list in this book for you to verify from their posts but for now enjoy yourselves reading the dumbest of dumb T2W slaughter-house thread:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ever .............

postman, inzimam, itspossible, dentalfloss et al are getting raped and raped and raped and love the punisher dearly = hooked ............ many of them have ceased posting for a day or 2 to nurse their bums but dentalfloss don't care, he continues with his video games in the Arcade.

What a place!!!!!!

Fibo is having the time of his life. Like Tomorton said, "Fibo is driving a double-decker bus thru' T2W and laffffing all the way" He spot on!!!!!!!!!! :)

Stay tuned. Next I will show you an SPX chart on weekly (so we can see a larger span of time) and mark all the places where T2W core 30 DIED every single time. Then as the creme de la creme I will mark on the chart the Feb 12, 2020 and the current alleged June Top to show you how they all died ignominiously on the Feb 12, 2020 crash, missed the entire bottom of March 23rd, and now are doing the exact same sh*t they always do at tops = ignore all danger and plunge in LONG with the rest of the FOMO mad traders who play with under 10 contracts - while all the Smart Money is on the sidelines.
:) :) :)
Welcome to T2W. Chart coming up soon.

What makes this particular top even more compelling for the stupidity of T2W is just have a look at the emotion in Postman's Fibo attacks and the # posts (200 in 14 days) by Postman and yelling and screaming how sure he is of the bull market run at this June juncture. HE is the most FOMO person I have ever seen and it is totally serendipitous that he came into my thread. I would never have been exposed to such outright bullishness/stupidity if it weren't for Postman. Many thanks. Keep it coming, Chief. Its all in writing now.

Chart comin up after some grub and beer :):):):):)

10:37 PM London ........... Thursday June 18, 2020 .............. only 15 members online, but 8 reading my thread. Jesus H Christ, burn this f***in place down and build anew :)

:):)(y)
CALL: within 6 months of the March 23rd low being taken out, Postman will be banished from his T2W peers permanently with loads of pain and scars. this is how the HERD operates and dispenses maximum pain on their own for letting them down and revealing their weaknesses.

Hardly matters because T2W will be sold/disbanded/abandoned within 12 months of the March 23rd lows taken out.

Call me last as the purchaser of last resort. I'll make it an American site and lift it to the HEAVEN! No more bottom of the barrel deadbeats.

Lonely teardrops, my pillow never dry, lonely teardrops .......................... she sings this to me and sends Postman into a tirade of jealousy - nobody can have Fibo. He ain't for sale. (y)(y)(y)

Behold a magnificent Indian fella, future ruler of the UK :):):):)

What George Soros will lafff at non-stop is that T2W core 30 is buying up and storm with the FOMO gang while the following Smart Money is sidelined .............. in their camp is Fibo. Already take-d profit on the rally and enjoying the spoils in a nice cave at ZERO RISK = FREE Market money = FREE ride to the 50% retracement level a guaranteed government stimulus check :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Warren Buffet
Charlie Munger
............. et al
............ et al

America, ain't nothing like her!!!

Sharky did a great job locking you in this padded cell. And no visitors, not cos of Covid, Nobodies actually interested in anything you post. 🤭🤭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭🤭

Even the mods don't need to chase you round the boards.

Hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: can't sleep for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:ing.

What's it like to be the most self centered dullard posting to nobody on the internet. !!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭

My specialty is in the 3rd of 3rd wave. This is when the engine of the TREND delivers maximum horsepower and staggering gains. It is the fastest rate of return known to Man. No other WAVE can generate such motive force. This is where Fibo shines like a star. Why? The risk is great, the pain from a mistake can be therefore great, but this is the area where a trader can really make it big, take the big swing like Warren Buffet says, and really pour on the coal and make the big bucks.

I said many times already, Fibo ain't afraid of death, its livin that's hard. I know full well that I can go broke and bust finances. But after a few bottles of booze and licking my wounds, I'll be in the war zone again. that will never change.

I have yet to blow an account. Never have. But will I blow an account? Hey, anything is possible but this is not probable.

I might have passed that point and remain the only known exception to the blowing account phenomenon
words of wisdom man i'm there! :cool::cool::cool:

"dyin aint much of a livin"
-josey wales

Sharky did a great job locking you in this padded cell. And no visitors, not cos of Covid, Nobodies actually interested in anything you post. 🤭🤭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭🤭

Even the mods don't need to chase you round the boards.

Hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: can't sleep for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:ing.

What's it like to be the most self centered dullard posting to nobody on the internet. !!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭

The Lord said to Fibo, "Challenge all 30 of them to a duel - Man to Man - face to face - of trading records for 1-10 years - go to their house = do it in London - then watch their rear ends puckering up as you have your hand on the chain and terrorize the 30 turds in the bottom of the bowl"

Thank you, Lord. I have done so many times but nobody got the balls to agree to show up for the duel.

The Lord replied to Fibo, "cowards will never show up for a Man to Man fight"

The Lord said to Fibo, "Challenge all 30 of them to a duel - Man to Man - face to face - of trading records for 1-10 years - go to their house = do it in London - then watch their rear ends puckering up as you have your hand on the chain and terrorize the 30 turds in the bottom of the bowl"

Thank you, Lord. I have done so many times but nobody got the balls to agree to show up for the duel.

The Lord replied to Fibo, "cowards will never show up for a Man to Man fight"

lol you are beautiful man ps not making an overature), a cut above the rest so intelligent, so creative :D

words of wisdom man i'm there! :cool::cool::cool:

"dyin aint much of a livin"
-josey wales

Good to see you again, Johnny. :)

More words of wisdom from Josey Wales ............... when he shot and killed 2 rascals who were trying to blackmail him and his friend asked Josey, "shouldn't we at least bury these 2 dead fellas we killed?"

Josey answered, "To Hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat too!"

fibo give us a couple live trades ok? show these morons THE BOSS. put them in there place:cool:

Count on it, Johnny. The thread is full of trades but as you know, these sons of bitches would not ever see a $100 bill if it was put right in their mouth - by an American. They just cannot accept this!!!!! Proven so many times its become stale

Trades trades and nudity, plenty comin up soon.

But remember this Johnny, we do have the best-est solution of all. I mean the solution of solutions, the solution that would put counter-violent and postman into a chokehold and my finger in both their bums ............... is if they agree to meeting in London for a trading records show and tell ++++++++++++ live trading for 3 hours on the 5-min. chart of their own currency, GBPUSD

Good to see you again, Johnny. :)

More words of wisdom from Josey Wales ............... when he shot and killed 2 rascals who were trying to blackmail him and his friend asked Josey, "shouldn't we at least bury these 2 dead fellas we killed?"

Josey answered, "To Hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat too!"
he also said:

"Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is. "

Status
Not open for further replies.