Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I will. I don't trade as much as you think I trade. I'm not stuck to the computer trading. I have other work I do on the computer simultaneously. But during a 3rd wave I do real time otherwise its daily/weekly, so not as many trades on these larger frames as you think because they run for many many days/weeks sometimes.
:) bye (you are not who i thought you were)

the guy i know is a serious player but he also likes to fk around with the help so to speak

you AINT him :)

Johnny, you might want to review the losing trade I made the other day for 35k loss. This losing trade sent Postman into rapture. An Englishman cannot see an american's winning trades, but he sure as heck can see a losing trade. that's just the way it is.

Look a few days back for the trade. I lost $35k plus a $5k bet

Johnny, you might want to review the losing trade I made the other day for 35k loss. This losing trade sent Postman into rapture. An Englishman cannot see an american's winning trades, but he sure as heck can see a losing trade. that's just the way it is.

Look a few days back for the trade. I lost $35k plus a $5k bet
you placed a realtime trade witha 35K loss? i missed that, i'd love to see it!

Loss $35.3K but a the same time had to pay up $5k on a TRADING BET regarding the Nasdaq.

Total Loss = $40.3k

-----------------------------------------------------------

More losses to come? Perhaps! Strategy: trying to catch the expected trend reversal to the downside - I have one HORT in place at $210 but its not good enough for my standards. So will try again.

Fibo's Laws of TREND: when the TREND starts moving in one's favor all small losses are recouped very rapidly and then blow past into exponential gains even more rapidly as moolah is added to hort on confirmation.

Stay tuned.

Here's the losing trade, Johnny

Johnny, page 1 of this thread has a shitload of trades which had me sitting in unrealized losses of 660k. Its the very first post that I brought over from EliteTrader. I sat on those crappy positions for days. It was a very bad trading situation as I was expecting the short of shorts to materialize and got careless. Go forward a few pages to see the post where the market gave me a chance to bail and I took it and came out GREEN ......... nothing to write home about but defo no loss. Good green but too small for my standards.

Learned quite a bit from that mistake

see post #1, thread opener

May 6, 2019
Expecting a major BEAR market ............................

SPY short entry 279.2 today, March 12, 2019

Multiple short entries thereafter

2,000 more shares added short last week 293.42

All positions still open

Big losses ongoing.

Haven't changed a thing.

post #77 on Page 6 was when I got out and closed all positions and escaped with my d**k intact

All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees

here it is

the guy i KNOW would be putting up enough right now..
he wouldn't lay it all out..

but he would make it happen..

he'd show ya

Sharky did a great job locking you in this padded cell. And no visitors, not cos of Covid, Nobodies actually interested in anything you post. 🤭🤭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭🤭

Even the mods don't need to chase you round the boards.

Hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: can't sleep for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:ing.

What's it like to be the most self centered dullard posting to nobody on the internet. !!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭

>>>>>>>>> Sharky did a great job locking you in this padded cell. And no visitors, not cos of Covid, Nobodies actually interested in anything you post <<<<<<<

Sharky made the same mistake his forefathers made when they tried to lock up and enslave people. Sharky never expected in his wildest dreams that Englishmen like you and postman would come a-visiting me regularly in my padded cell. So would the others. Malaguti, new_trader, barjon, the whole lot of old lions. They all came. And they all read every single word I write.

And others still who claimed to have me on Ignore. No Sir, Sharky never expected that. And another thing Sharky never expected was that international traders would flock to Fibo. International traders have no vested interest in Brits or Americans so they are totally unbiased. If they come to Fibo to read its because they perceive value - whether you agree with it or not - its not your call.

Sharky did a great job locking you in this padded cell. And no visitors, not cos of Covid, Nobodies actually interested in anything you post. 🤭🤭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭🤭

Even the mods don't need to chase you round the boards.

Hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: can't sleep for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:ing.

What's it like to be the most self centered dullard posting to nobody on the internet. !!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭

33 international visitors at this very moment in time ............ 7:51 PM Pacific time USA :) :)

>>>>>
Even the mods don't need to chase you round the boards. <<<<<<

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your technical analysis is terrible no wonder you don't or can't trade .................. the mods don't have to chase me around the boards because they have 30 vigilantes who DO. counter-violent, postman, new_trader, Timsk, Trendie, postman, et al .............. approx. 30 rednecks in total :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The best thing I could do for any of these rednecks is to send someone over to mow their lawns and find a car

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ........ chapter 4 T2W/UK .... all in one royal thrashing by lone American :) :)
recipients: George Soros "he who took down the Bank of England" ......... now, Fibo "takes out the entire T2W Bank"
ET would love this. :)

(1) Open live challenge to ALL core 30 Brits T2W members to view trading records in person at meet-up in London, this year.

(2) Live call on T2W going under = out of business, now that Postman has accelerated the demise of T2W by posting FOMO evidence.

Welcome, welcome welcome ..................... expect many chapters to this book of books blowing the forum scam sky high ............

:):):)

Hey guys, I promised you a chart of the SPX which puts all of T2W into perspective and shows where they died en masse like the masses of the FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) traders who are almost always low level meomentum traders who get into the market very close to TOP because they cannot take the pressure anymore =- they see the market skyrocketing every damn day but they are not in it and see their opportunity to get rich slip away. They get so disgusted with themselves that they plunge in headlong in to the markets - but unfortunately as HISTORY has proven, they do so at the most inopportune time - at or near the top.

Then the market reverses and kills them all, their families too and the banks repossess their cars and houses and whatnot. Divorce and family breakup follows almost 100% of the time.

Yellow ellipses show where T2W died every single damn time. You can go back in time to all market tops and bottoms and will clearly see tht T2W was always on the WRONG SIDE of the trend, namely FOMO

Read all of postman's posts in my thread starting from May 20th, 2020 and observe that hs level of certainty is no different and actually very much greater than any FOMO one has ever seen. He makes the Put/Call ratio look tame. He totally blows away the University of Michigan's Sentiment data. IMHO postman is the very best contrary indicator at T2W. Go over the thread carefully and observe the anger, hate and total negation of anything I've done in calling for a short and you will get an idea of the internal emotion within him. That s FOMO

SPX weekly showing counter-violent and the T2W lions getting slaughtered in the yellow ellipses

1592536694803.png

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ........ chapter 4 T2W/UK .... all in one royal thrashing by lone American :) :)
recipients: George Soros "he who took down the Bank of England" ......... now, Fibo "takes out the entire T2W Bank"
ET would love this. :)

(1) Open live challenge to ALL core 30 Brits T2W members to view trading records in person at meet-up in London, this year.

(2) Live call on T2W going under = out of business, now that Postman has accelerated the demise of T2W by posting FOMO evidence.

Welcome, welcome welcome ..................... expect many chapters to this book of books blowing the forum scam sky high ............

:):):)

The SPX weekly chart clearly shows the T2W old lions like counter-violent and the rest of the gang that always die at market tops because they are part of the Small trader gang, the opposite to the smart Money and have been this way since antediluvian times - in T2W's case, since I believe 2000 or 2001. They have not changed on bit. Look at how dumb this is.

They lose and lose and lose at every top every year but they never figure out that they might de on the wrong road and need to try a different strategy ............... like for example, here's the best one for FOMO individuals .......... GO AGAINST YOUR OWN NATURALS INSTINCTS. If they did this, they'd be rich.

But they can't. Why not? Because its just too damn difficult. Look at Postman and you will have an idea just how difficult it is to go against your natural instincts. Just look at postman's 200 posts in the last 14 days in this thread and you will understand why FOMO is a disease that if not cured leads to bankruptcy of the individual and his family and destruction of their kids.

1592536764624.png

BEAR market of epic proportions will meter out justice commensurate with crimes during the previous bull market. this is why UK is paying a heavy price now ............. but its only the beginning ............... the end result price will be far higher, astronomically far higher ............... the Muslim aspect will be cheescake n comparison to what's a-coming

Six shameful aspects of Britain’s past

Slavery

Britain was a key player in the slave trade, with almost half a million slaves in British colonies by the 1790s. And British ships transported up to three million people into slavery in the Americas between 1562 and 1807.

Partition

Up to one million people died in sectarian violence after the border between India and Pakistan was created in 1947. The divide - along religious lines - resulted in more than 14 million people being forced to move. Muslims left India for Pakistan, and Hindus and Sikhs fled their homes in Pakistan to go to India.

Torture

Thousands of Kenyans were beaten, sexually assaulted or raped by British colonial forces during the Mau Mau Uprising in the 1950s. Between 20,000 and 100,000 Kenyans died during the uprising. And in 2013 the British Government paid around £20 million to settle claims made by more than 5,000 Mau Mau veterans.

Famine

Up to 29 million died of starvation in India during British rule, while millions of tons of wheat were exported to Britain. In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death after Winston Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece, despite there being a famine in Bengal at the time.

Concentration camps

More than 100,000 people were imprisoned in camps during the Boer War in the 19th century. Almost 30,000 Boers died in the overcrowded camps, as well as an unknown number of Africans.

Massacre

A crowd demonstrating against British rule in Amritsar, India, in April 1919 were fired upon by Gurkha soldiers under the orders of Brigadier Reginald Dyer. Between 379 and 1,000 protesters were killed and another 1,100 injured within 10 minutes. The shooting only stopped when the soldiers ran out of bullets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My my my, what an empire! And dig this, they don't believe in God. BEAR will straighten these sons of b*tches out left and right.

Yikes!!!! Staggering crimes against humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.