Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: postman ..... go see his posts from 2005 onwards, all the evidence is clearly and easily available.

Postman has created, as I said in the above post, a new signature in his profile .............. mods must have kissingly (that's what Brits do to Brits even criminals) told him to wipe if off, its so clear cut evidence of Brit unfairness. P***ies! Had to wait till I brought it up. Circular motion with the right hand!! F***in losers.

@fibo_trader place a live trade for the world to see, go on just one, I dare you.

Fibo has a 3-part answer:

(1) of course, there will be many live trades, that's what a trader should do at a trading forum called Trade2Win. But it is cast in stone that Fibo is the only one who does so at T2W, not counting Lampooka and eritjuni, both of whomm are real time traders with spot on entries and exits.

(2) My entire f***in thread is a LIVE TRADE you dumbphuck. Go see page 1, post 1, MORON. The entire thread has called the greatest BEAR is American and world history and even called the bottom of the crash of March 23rd and the end of corona virus Wave 1. Also called the greatest rally thereafter.

Listen up c***suc**r: all the posts have DATE/TIME stamp of T2W. All done in advance.

(3) Want more trades called in advance, dumb c**t? Here, let me shove it up your ass ....................

GBPUSD ...... calls/trades/with analysis/entries/exits/reasons for the trade entry/exit/with charts .......... too many to count, all in chronological order, dumbphuck!

(4) Lots more to show, but you c**ksuck*** can't/won't read as is clear as night and day now. Read that one on GBP first, then you will get others. Take it apart, I'm responsible for it all, all of it.

Reality check for moderator, Trader333:

You failed miserably this time, Chief. After all the big talk about rules and constitution and attacking members bla bla, and banning me for attacking another. 8 times. Like I told you many times, you've been here for 20 years and due to your lack of initiative allowed this place to go to shits. Yeah yeah yeah, I know, "go talk to Sharky" that's your standard answer.

Zero initiative T3. Come to America for just a week, I'll straighten your timid ass out and make you a fighter who would steer this shithouse out of verschwindenLand.

I told you a year ago to let me have my way with these c***s and you said, "what makes you think that these c***s belong to me?" If not to you, then they belong to Sharky! Same difference.

Only moderator, Don (Lightning McQueen) understood it correctly and he is not even a trader and admits it freely ............ he said to me when I asked if I could go into the thread that Trendie started to ban me .............. "Joe I can't let you into the thread because it would be akin to letting the fox into the chicken coup" ............ (not an exact quote but it can be found in the Dyna rod thread.

Now he's gone too. Dig this: Don left on the exact day I called the corona virus fury end and the bottom of the crash, March 20. Actual bottom was March 23rd, I believe the very next trading day.

Wake up T3, this is a BEAR of epic degree, you will all die and lose this sacred placed you call your HOME!

Casting pearls amongst ...........................

At 9:46 is when Fibo will behold T2W ship, already half submerged, sink into the water and disappear for good - unless ........................ from 11:33 to 12:06 is the sound of T2W perishing in agony with Fibo looking on in dismay and sad and thinking to hissself, "tried my best but these motherf******** are just too f***in daft and slow"

For moderator Trader333:

RE: Journals
This forum allows members to create restricted threads
. Thread starters can choose to allow replies from members on their contact list, or disallow replies from members on their ignore list. Email [email protected] if you'd like to change the privacy setting on your thread.

I sent you and Sharky an email to not allow anyone into my Journals the same way that new_trader can prevent anyone. Same rules, same privileges, your rules. No reply.

First you and sharky shut me out of all threads all forums and even block some of my own threads so I cannot even do a QUOTE copy, making it very inconvenient ................. then you quite possibly figured, "let's get rid of fibo by allowing the gang in to his technical threads to get him to quit and leave" ................. You failed in this endeavor bigtime, T3.

You should be applying the rules equally to Brits and Americans and everyone else. No favoritism allowed, Chief. You ought to know that better than anybody.

I told you nobody fcks with Fibo in a fair fight by sending you this video but you took it personally and banned me for lifetimes. All I was doing was telling you how I am as a person but you would not appreciate the fact I was letting you in to my deficiencies. You slammed me for it. Not good, T3.

this chart say about everything i need to know.

nice ramp higher, higher higher higher higher now price "indecision", oh i wonder why??? my oh mee?? :)))))

Look at jobs, Johnny, technicals not necessary at this point except for timing precisely the shorts. Jobs tells the story. A MAN without a job = Man with no money = Man with no honey = Man with no d**k = deadbeat. contrary to Nature = a freak.

Any sane Man would jut beg his fiends to shoot him if such looked permanent. We can deduce that 40% of the jobs ain't coming back ............... and all we have so far is a starter crash wave 1 down.

then comes divorces aborning during wave 1 down due to the fact that the Mr. and Mrs. are spending time so much at home together - a recipe for disaster, kids too. And that's only Wave 1 down. When wave 3 hits, families will break up left and right.

Welcome to Hell.

Go LONG "Mistresses" and "extra-marital f***in" ..... both will go into bull markets and are already firing off north.

Look at jobs, Johnny, technicals not necessary at this point except for timing precisely the shorts. Jobs tells the story. A MAN without a job = Man with no money = Man with no honey = Man with no d**k = deadbeat. contrary to Nature = a freak.

Any sane Man would jut beg his fiends to shoot him if such looked permanent. We can deduce that 40% of the jobs ain't coming back ............... and all we have so far is a starter crash wave 1 down.

then comes divorces aborning during wave 1 down due to the fact that the Mr. and Mrs. are spending time so much at home together - a recipe for disaster, kids too. And that's only Wave 1 down. When wave 3 hits, families will break up left and right.

Welcome to Hell.

Go LONG "Mistresses" and "extra-marital f***in" ..... both will go into bull markets and are already firing off north.

The driving force of the bull market in extra-marital affairs will be
Husbands will tell wives, "Her lips are warm while yours are cold"

God help us.

Lucky for Big Joe, "No harm will come to Big Joe in this department - transcendental love of the higher consciousness kind"

Beneficiaries of the high incoming divorce rate in the UK, USA & west ............

the women of the 3rd world ............... finally god throws them salvation as american men rush out of america to find bribes at a ace reminiscent of a 1980 Porsche turbo escaping Police in a chase to conform the driver to local sh*t.

Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, singapore, Malaysia, Laos, Phillippines ................ and of course India. China will be dropped like a dirty bomb, which she is.

Expected winner: Phillippines, Thailand. this will mean that the thai economy will fare less adversely on a ratio scale compared to the dow Jones even though both will be going down.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ........ chapter 4 T2W/UK .... ignorant about their own colonial History. How ignorant? Stupendously ignorant! Forbidden to be taught in schools in UK

A BEAR at 2 degree of TREND will seek out and destroy this simultaneously

(1) High debt carriers .................. economic crash for the country and for individuals

(2) High crimes against humanity - crimes against those made in God's image .......... the psyche of the country will be destroyed by BEAR. The Brits think that by not teaching colonial History in their schools (Ignorance) they can put their hands in the sand and the crimes will be forgotten and/or overlooked. Not hardly. Vengeance will be severe by the Angel of BEAR. Get the fck out of London now, the equalizer is on its way.

What crimes? Let an American tell you, i.e let one of my own brothers tell you ............. look at his face and his expression at 5:51 & 6:10. Fibo had to sit down, the torment was just too great to watch and fathom.

For moderator Trader333:

. Thread starters can choose to allow replies from members on their contact list, or disallow replies from members on their ignore list. Email [email protected] if you'd like to change the privacy setting on your thread.

I sent you and Sharky an email to not allow anyone into my Journals the same way that new_trader can prevent anyone. Same rules, same privileges, your rules. No reply.

First you and sharky shut me out of all threads all forums and even block some of my own threads so I cannot even do a QUOTE copy, making it very inconvenient ................. then you quite possibly figured, "let's get rid of fibo by allowing the gang in to his technical threads to get him to quit and leave" ................. You failed in this endeavor bigtime, T3.

You should be applying the rules equally to Brits and Americans and everyone else. No favoritism allowed, Chief. You ought to know that better than anybody.

I told you nobody fcks with Fibo in a fair fight by sending you this video but you took it personally and banned me for lifetimes. All I was doing was telling you how I am as a person but you would not appreciate the fact I was letting you in to my deficiencies. You slammed me for it. Not good, T3.

Get it done now, Trader333. Now!

Block access to all my Journal threads to the core 30 T2W ......................... permanently = no recourse. The disease is contagious, worse than viruses. End it now.

counter-violent
new_trader
barjon
malaguti
dentalfloss
dbphoenix
ffsear
Atilla
panda
postman
Pat494
Nowler
timsk
trendie
tomorton
Signalcalc
MrCharts

For starters ............... more will follow if necessary ........................

Exceptions to blockage ............................

Heeeeeeeer's Johnny :) (John Jackson III)

ssam

NVP

NVP: 1st time your website loads .............. 3 prior attempts in the last months failed. Progress? Yeah. :)

needs to come up to professional status to be a good marketing draw. Currently screams, "25k/yr novice, asinine, hovine, bovine small time crook"

Do a complete redesign and for cryin out loud try not to bellow thru' a megaphone DEFLATIONARY subliminal thoughts by suggestions and offers of FREE FREE FREE FREE ................... dumb dumb dumb, NVP. Wake up!

You have value, you charge bigtime for it! PRICE is never the issue when the buyer perceives great value and benefit, they will raise the cash to pay and pay gladly and happily. Big Joe never had a problem in this regard and is currently the record holder in my ndustry (outside of Trading and pre-trading) for never dropping PRICE.

Bottomline: you want good stuff, prepare to pay handsomely. Free? Dream on!

For Trader333 ...................... :)

Wake up, chief. Have you not noticed the NEW aborning trend worldwide? Disdain for cops, disgust with cops, outright dislike? That's the problem with T2W. Dopey cats, fast asleep while their ship has been sinking the band plays on.

Your 20 years of free service will go up in smoke during this BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND.

Cop bashing is now in a bull market.

Wake up T3. Get the fck out of Dodge.

Before you leave dodge, try to install the blockages requested to my Journal threads. And as a bonus, bring back = reinstate all the other Americans you sent to Hell over the last 20 years. Its the right thing to do, T3.

Good luck, Chief, have not forgotten when you said to me, "I tried to help you but then you go and call someone a c**t and now I have to take action against you, I have no choice" You scored big points with me here, Chief.

Exceptions to blockage ............................

Heeeeeeeer's Johnny :) (John Jackson III)

ssam

NVP
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

One day decades from now a forum traveler will dig up this thread and say to her/himself, "Who is this massively prescient trader that goes by the name of fibo. And they will wonder where he is now?"

Last edited:

One day decades from now a forum traveler will dig up this thread and say to her/himself, "Who is this massively prescient trader that goes by the name of fibo. And they will wonder where he is now?"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There be several answers to that: :)

(1) Trader with a colossal EDGE. T2W's tomorton said, "Fibo drives a double decker bus thru' T2W laffffing all the way. What are we going to do about that?"
But its way worse than that. its more like, "Hell is coming to breakfast" .......... @ 1:30

:):):)

Behold Fibo, Mr. Chain Blue Lightning hisssself :) Then at 2:30 he asks postman, counter-violent, Timsk & tomorton, "are you going to pull them pistols or whistle Dixie?!

Fibo says to postman after postman went to the obsession limit ultra limit, with Fibo by putting fibo in guess where of where? For crying out loud what can you say about a fella who puts Fibo in his SIGNATURE? Obsession to the nth degree. They didn't believe when I told them many moons ago that fibo has this effect on women and Beta Males - Unfortunately, overtures from a BETA are worthless ......... I don't roll that way. Females 6+ welcome.

Fibo: Dyin ain't much of a livin, boy
Postman: I had to come back despite the terror in my stomach

Seeing postman take it in the ass, Timsk, a Mama's boy type T2W member bolts to sharky screaming, "Sharky, Sharky, this fibo is one mad motherf******, we best put him on Ignore and get the fck out of Dodge!!"

Trader333 & Lightning McQueen, 2 Texas Rangers sent to get the dope on Fibo, were told by Fibo's few, few, few friends that Fibo was dead. The rangers accepted this and told 'em to sign an affidavit. They did, and all the while Fibo was in the room as Mr. Wilson. Trader333, on the way out of the saloon wishes Fibo, Nice meeting you Mr. Wilson" ............. the rangers then leave for good. Then tomorton tells Fibo that he does not believe no 5 T2W pistoleros could take down Fibo and that he would go down to Mexico and try to tell fibo that the war is over. Tomorton could not miss the blood dripping onto Fibo's shoe from a shot by Sharky and Trader333 into Fibo's kidney.

From this stemmed the lesson that I have been trying to teach sharky and Trader333, "when they do you 2 cops in, pray its someone who knows where to shoot!"

Status
Not open for further replies.