Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo says to postman after postman went to the obsession limit ultra limit, with Fibo by putting fibo in guess where of where? For crying out loud what can you say about a fella who puts Fibo in his SIGNATURE? Obsession to the nth degree. They didn't believe when I told them many moons ago that fibo has this effect on women and Beta Males - Unfortunately, overtures from a BETA are worthless ......... I don't roll that way. Females 6+ welcome.

Fibo: Dyin ain't much of a livin, boy
Postman: I had to come back despite the terror in my stomach

Seeing postman take it in the ass, Timsk, a Mama's boy type T2W member bolts to sharky screaming, "Sharky, Sharky, this fibo is one mad motherf******, we best put him on Ignore and get the fck out of Dodge!!"

We have laws against that in this country, you are sick Fibo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fibo drives a double decker bus

After discovering the golden ratio, ... bus to market almost ready to resume:)

1592776643949.png

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

One day decades from now a forum traveler will dig up this thread and say to her/himself, "Who is this massively prescient trader that goes by the name of fibo. And they will wonder where he is now?"

Nice one Johnny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If these fellas do come and ask, "who is this massively prescient trader named Fibo? ............... before answering them, give them this double jolt of extassssy straight to the occipital lobes of the brain ................... they will scream and howl with deeee-light and go orgasmic when they see that NOT A SINGLE GURU/HEDGE FUND MGR worldwide had the foggiest notion that there was anything amiss with the greatest company in the Dow Jones 30 .........................

see posts #12 & #13 in this very same thread on Page 1 on my 2nd day at T2W aka LaLaLand as whatever I say goes clean over the heads of ALL Lalas here

B O E I N G = BA

Then grab your d**k and see the new definition of P R E S C I N E N C E = a picture of fibo and Boeing chart>

Slam Dunk!!!!!!!!!!!!

1592777892916.png

Fibo says to postman after postman went to the obsession limit ultra limit, with Fibo by putting fibo in guess where of where? For crying out loud what can you say about a fella who puts Fibo in his SIGNATURE? Obsession to the nth degree. They didn't believe when I told them many moons ago that fibo has this effect on women and Beta Males - Unfortunately, overtures from a BETA are worthless ......... I don't roll that way. Females 6+ welcome.

Seeing postman take it in the ass, Timsk, a Mama's boy type T2W member bolts to sharky screaming, "Sharky, Sharky, this fibo is one mad motherf******, we best put him on Ignore and get the fck out of Dodge!!"

We have to get rid of people like this.
@john jackson III - is this the sort of person you want to be promoting?

Nice one Johnny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If these fellas do come and ask, "who is this massively prescient trader named Fibo? ............... before answering them, give them this double jolt of extassssy straight to the occipital lobes of the brain ................... they will scream and howl with deeee-light and go orgasmic when they see that NOT A SINGLE GURU/HEDGE FUND MGR worldwide had the foggiest notion that there was anything amiss with the greatest company in the Dow Jones 30 .........................

see posts #12 & #13 in this very same thread on Page 1 on my 2nd day at T2W aka LaLaLand as whatever I say goes clean over the heads of ALL Lalas here

B O E I N G = BA

Then grab your d**k and see the new definition of P R E S C I N E N C E = a picture of fibo and Boeing chart>

Slam Dunk!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 282266

Boeing asking for bailouts from Donald Trump :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo f***ed 'em all and didn't even come once!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wait till you see Fibo's overall long-term target for Boeing ........................

see post # 1420 ............... Slam Dunk! at $101 see chart. Note: did not stop at 197 but fell right thru' to go to my next target ($101)

see chart for a stunner target call well in advance. And oh my oh my oh my, see the rally from the reversal ............. yikes, this is gong to enrage BRITS. Fck 'em ............ :cool::cool::cool::cool:

1592779804856.png

For the record ...................... guaranteed that almost not a single Brit here even knows their own HIstory - colial history that is. Ignorance is no way to live and live with such pride. Fibo is reading and reading and learning and learning about colonial History. These mofos are some cruel bastards, Man oh Man. The level of transgressions is staggering

Hitler was a nicer guy than Winston Churchill and killed far less. In fact Winston makes Hitler look like a saint and Saddam Hussein like an Angel dressed in white. JMO

Bloody scary stuff, such cruelty. But its in line with a country that does not believe in God. Mammon was clearly boss, along with Satan.

BEAR will deliver x-treme payback .................... happening already .................

fasten seatbelts .................. Britain always leads to the downside as it di in the great Depression in 2929 and this time too by topping in 2018. When the March 2020 lows are taken out, the gnashing of teeth will begin in earnest

Fibo is getting a heck of an education

Stunning, stunning, stunning education and point of view .............. London, London, London oh my oh my oh my ......................

BEAR is going to generate such vibrations ............................ yikes

Have a look at this lovely English girl. Smart, pretty, hungry for knowledge of her own country unlike these deadbeats at T2W.

I expect there are many like her in the UK, its just that here we have the bottom of the barrel.

Her analysis starts at 18:30. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Very impressive girl.

When the BEAR strikes in Wave 3, this girl ought to be spared. She has my vote.

Anybody noticed how quiet and defeated and withdrawn postman looks? Anybody can guess why? :)

Trader333 smacked him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A madman who loves six year olds! This really is too much!

Hey guys ................... consider this brain teaser ............. chew on it, dwell on it ............... its a trader's dream SHORT :) Not a single Brit at T2W knows anything about their own colonial past!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brits talk loudly about the Beatles and all their other accomplishments in HISTORY.

But not a goddamn word, total silence about their entire 100+ years long EMPIRE aka Colonial History. Something as big and huuuuuuge as this (controlled 23% of the world's populations) and not a word? Not even taught in their schools EVER? Absolutely forbidden to be taught in their schools?

Not a word, not a pipsqueak! So when asked about it, at least 50% of them say it was a terrific thing but know nothing about it, the rest say they don't know or don't care.

Welcome to Planet Earth!!!!!!!!!!! Getting away with murder and genocide and massacres - the Art of ............. is the theme.

Brits scored 100% in this regard. So carefully hidden from their own kind ............... but WE know the truth of it.

Go figure!!!!!

Hey guys ................... consider this brain teaser ............. chew on it, dwell on it ............... its a trader's dream SHORT :) Not a single Brit at T2W knows anything about their own colonial past!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brits talk loudly about the Beatles and all their other accomplishments in HISTORY.

But not a goddamn word, total silence about their entire 100+ years long EMPIRE aka Colonial History. Something as big and huuuuuuge as this (controlled 23% of the world's populations) and not a word? Not even taught in their schools EVER? Absolutely forbidden to be taught in their schools?

Not a word, not a pipsqueak! So when asked about it, at least 50% of them say it was a terrific thing but know nothing about it, the rest say they don't know or don't care.

Welcome to Planet Earth!!!!!!!!!!! Getting away with murder and genocide and massacres - the Art of ............. is the theme.

Brits scored 100% in this regard. So carefully hidden from their own kind ............... but WE know the truth of it.

Go figure!!!!!

Fibo the American is teaching them not only the Financial Markets but also their own Colonial History. One would say thanks are in order. hahahahahaha, not with Brits. Anything but thanks

Father, I get it, thanks for sending me to Mirth Central. :):):):):):)

Anybody noticed how quiet and defeated and withdrawn postman looks? Anybody can guess why? :)

Trader333 smacked him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ...................... dig this

Never before (Asia and elsewhere) have I observed a Brit admonishing a Brit - does it happen? Outside Britain among Brits its so rare as to be non-existent. Inside Britain, its coming apart since The TOP CALL of this thread, Jan 26, 2018.

Outside Britain, even a child moletor would not be admonished.

Therefore in light of the above argument, have a look at how rare it is for a Brit to hammer a Brit at T2W? Never happened before? Never? Happens only to Americans? Buuuuuuuuuuullllsh*t, postman is the first recipient of this massive TREND change. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And if you dig deeper, its gets even more hilarious ............. the cop who slapped postman on the bum and knuckles is Irish - his forefather too were raped, ravaged and starved and famine-ed by the British.

We live in interesting times. Its called a BEAR market of epic degree at 2 degrees of Trend.

Hey guys ...................... the ultimate crown ..........................

it used to be I'd log in and then have an ETA for postman

Not no more. Nowadays he's up all nite, waiting for me.

I told you guys, its hard to resist Fibo, once in the blood, its hard to shake him off :)

All postman's live notes in his Signature at the bottom of his posts - are gone, gone, gone

The Irishman socked it to him. :):):):)

Just been doing some light reading

I've visited Churchill's birthplace, and was in a sense of awe at the history that was made there. Such a great man with an unequaled legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.