Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For postman ................. this ought to keep him really busy for weeks ...............
:cool:
go find the time when Fibo was out fishing with Vlade (Vladimir Putin). Its on the internet but go to the russian sites, esp. underground ones. Then compare with the same fella in the pics with all the girls on their own websites.

Then report back to me with character assassinations.

Send all messages thru' counter-violent :):):):):):cool::cool:

1592317794219.png

for postman ....................

dealing with an American is not only not close to dealing with Indians, Africans & 3rd world countries where its easy to shoot/bully unarmed people ............. No Sir, as you have learned already, 100s of you cannot even take out one lone American with his hands and feet tied and in solitary confinement and shot already 8 times in the back ...................

This American is hard to beat. He be a guerilla fighter who can cause considerable damage from the back of a horse :cool::cool:
And if he has a small sack of beef jerky he will draw your army into the high mountains, where you will have even less of a chance

Send replies thru' Violet, pls
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

for postman .................

look for her in the video, then contact the website and do your investigation. Report back to counter-violent when concluded.

:)
1592318475509.png

@fibo_trader can't come up with NEW ideas - he reposts the same thing every day multiple times a day. He can't come up with new trading ideas so he sticks to the losers every day multiple times a day.
What kind of idiot posts he has almost $5million riding on an s&p short which he's been holding for 12 months, no real trader would be allowed to get away with that stupid behavior. He lives in a fantasy land along with his multinic girlfriends that he creates when he gets banned.
I think it is possible that fibo trader is a very successful decades long trader. I think its possible that he has made many many millions. That he has put aside more $$$ than he will ever need to live a very very lavish lifestyle. The rest of the millions he trades. His "play $" so to speak, and he is sooooo confident in his trading success. I think you could really meet him in London (I think he'd show up!), and watch him makes 10's of thousands trading live for a few hrs on his laptop. I think trading is his passion, and he swings a big dick.

That's what I think :)I think its possible.

I think it is possible that fibo trader is a very successful decades long trader. I think its possible that he has made many many millions. That he has put aside more $$$ than he will ever need to live a very very lavish lifestyle. The rest of the millions he trades. His "play $" so to speak, and he is sooooo confident in his trading success. I think you could really meet him in London (I think he'd show up!), and watch him makes 10's of thousands trading live for a few hrs on his laptop. I think trading is his passion, and he swings a big dick.

That's what I think :)

Johnny, you are invited to be at the meeting/party in London. No trading records are necessary from YOU. There are a few others who are exempt. ALL NEWBIES are exempt. All traders who have openly declared themselves to have losing trades are exempt. Such traders are MY brothers. Ssam & Brewski are 2 of the cats exempt! Corona virus has hammered everyone's income but for you, Johnny, even if so, you need not worry. Airfare and hotel expenditure is on ME. A lovely holiday in London is in store for you.

As of today YOU are in charge of getting postman, counter-violent and all the core 30 of Sharky's Machine to arrange the date and venue for the party. LIst will be provided in the next post later today

At the party we will all log on to our T2W accounts to verify identity - then Fibo will ask questions to each of the members there about certain posts at T2W that they have made over the last year - this will eliminate any imposter who is standing in the place of the actual member. Then, once established, we can, on any laptop, take one person at a time and log into their trading account and see the results for 1 year and upto 10 years.

End result? FULL RESOLUTION - no pissing contests reqd. no more. ALL resolved!! PEACE at last!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Imagine solving in one shot what nobody ever in the trading business has ever solved, namely, what is the overall losing % of traders? Some claimed 90%, some 97%. WE WILL HAVE THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER!

Bonus: we will get to see who is swimming naked with a caca bum. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Newbies will be so exhilarated because they now will know for sure who is worth following. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

If I ever get extremely successful at trading I can see me extending my timeframe out weeks, months, even yrs.
I'd still daytrade for fun $$$, but i'd get a bit more interested in bigger trends.

Mark Cuban trades currencies from time to time...looking out YEARS.

The more $$$$ you have, the further out you look, i would think. fibo looks out DECADES on some of his trades.

edit: this IS fibo!!
fibo is the trading equivalent of Dr Gregory House :cool:

brilliant. creative. irreverent.

Last edited:
If I ever get extremely successful at trading I can see me extending my timeframe out weeks, months, even yrs.
I'd still daytrade for fun $$$, but i'd get a bit more interested in bigger trends.

The more $$$$ you have, the further out you look, i would think. fibo looks out DECADES on some of his trades.

Very observant, Johnny & absolutely spot on regarding the time frames for trading.

Here's some more meat on your terrific observation .............. right about Mark Cuban 100%

Weekly is my time frame of choice for stuff like American Express, EEM etc., see page 1 of this thread. Daily is my bread and butter time frame.

But here is where I supplement the Daily timeframe by doing exactly what YOU are saying about the real time daytrading .......... let's say we have an uptrend of long duration .... during each of the daily timeframe up-legs aka upwaves there is a portion within that is called the 3rd of wave 3 for that particular leg. Additionally every single 5-wave sequence has its subwave called wave 3. It is here where I make big piles of cash as I go in big, big, big, big, big, with rip roaring capital and leverage. But here's the thing: I only do this for short periods of time over a few days for the 3rd of 3rd of wave 3 which is when the TREND delivers maximum power.

I let the main position trades run, run as they are but with zero leverage and only look for a second or 2 per day at the daily positions and once a week for the weekly positions.

I'm quite happy with this setup.

My specialty is in the 3rd of 3rd wave. This is when the engine of the TREND delivers maximum horsepower and staggering gains. It is the fastest rate of return known to Man. No other WAVE can generate such motive force. This is where Fibo shines like a star. Why? The risk is great, the pain from a mistake can be therefore great, but this is the area where a trader can really make it big, take the big swing like Warren Buffet says, and really pour on the coal and make the big bucks.

I said many times already, Fibo ain't afraid of death, its livin that's hard. I know full well that I can go broke and bust finances. But after a few bottles of booze and licking my wounds, I'll be in the war zone again. that will never change.

I have yet to blow an account. Never have. But will I blow an account? Hey, anything is possible but this is not probable.

I might have passed that point and remain the only known exception to the blowing account phenomenon

Your last sentence underscores the main problem at T2W - you need nice juicy capital to give yourself space and breathing room when trading - you do not want tight stops, you want to give yourself a fighting chance to let your position breathe and grow. There is not enough ammunition to go big guns blazing at T2W. The site is the ultra-small, teesy weensy trader with trading capital under $10k, in many cases it might be just 2k capital. They therefore have no choice but to take giant risks with leverage aka debt so they can make a decent wage but leverage/debt can kill quick. When you combine their utter ignorance, pride in stupidity and unwillingness to put in the time and toil at their craft, leverage puts a rod up their ass all the way to the transverse colon and swivels the rod - the hurt is exponential parabolic.

UNDERCAPITALIZED is the CANCER at T2W.

Behold the Bible of TRADING TRUTH:

The ultimate resolution of all questions, riddles, mysteries, unanswered questions, bragging, lying, cheating, bullshitting, fakes, pretenders .................. all can be resolved with the thread above/below. One meeting/party with tons of beer/p***y/music/camaraderie and the question conundrum is settled and put to bed for eternity never to be brought up again.

But THEY will not come forward. They are too chicken, too cowardly, too yellow, too dishonest, too trivial .............. to put their c***s on the chopping block and be exposed to all for all to see the truth , which is, "successful trader or not" and "if successful, how successful and if ultra-successful, how ultra successful?"

You see, Johnny, since you mentioned a million dollars in one of your posts above ................. a million dollars today is f***all. Its not a landmark. Its too puny. There are businessmen who have their own business, small business who make a million with their eyes closed. I however am talking about leaving even such cats in the friggin dust with JUST TRADING/INVESTING, no employees, no offices, no this and that, just a one-man show and leave 'em in the dust in terms of overall money making. This is in line with our original goal when we got into trading

To blow the f***in doors off INCOME with molasses ease and verve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEN FRANKLIN CLOSE ..........................

The closer draws 2 columns. The left is titled "reasons for buying the product/service. The right column is titled, "reasons against"

Then he fills out the left column with all the benefits of buying. I mean, the closer really pours it on here and has 8-10 lines of great benefits plugged in. then he goes to the right column and repeats the auditing question, "reasons against?" ................................................... and then he hands over the pen to the customer(s) and says, "pls list the reasons against!"

Then he shuts the fck up.

So perhaps the customers might come up with just one or 2 reasons why not to buy

The closer then hammers in the closing question like TNT right smack between the eyes of the customer(s)

WHICH WAY WOULD YOU RATHER GO?

THE BEN FRANKLIN CLOSE ..........................

The closer draws 2 columns. The left is titled "reasons for buying the product/service. The right column is titled, "reasons against"

Then he fills out the left column with all the benefits of buying. I mean, the closer really pours it on here and has 8-10 lines of great benefits plugged in. then he goes to the right column and repeats the auditing question, "reasons against?" ................................................... and then he hands over the pen to the customer(s) and says, "pls list the reasons against!"

Then he shuts the fck up.

So perhaps the customers might come up with just one or 2 reasons why not to buy

The closer then hammers in the closing question like TNT right smack between the eyes of the customer(s)

WHICH WAY WOULD YOU RATHER GO?

Now apply the above concept to the Newbies who come in by the thousands per year in dire need and agony, their families on the rocks as they bleed, bleed, bleed, and they see, my God, Ben franklin has delivered the answer on a friggin platter for us

They call the wives and gasp, "honey we is going to be rich, my goal is going to be realized, God sent divine help"

Not a single T2W old timer will sign up for the Trading showdown. Not a single one!

Welcome to LaLaLand!!!!

That's how f***ed up planet Earth is!

That's why you newbies should get your kicks before the whole sh*thouse goes up in flames. Its doomed from day 1. Give the money to your wives for food and forget about trading altogether until you find an honest enclave. It will not be a stock trading forum or YouTube or Newsletter or any such thing like CNBC, CNN etc.,

YOur best recourse is to kneel before God in an alone moment and say, "I turn over my entire problem to YOU, I have exhausted my limits, I can do no more, you must step in and help - I demand it ................... for I am a part of YOU!"

Boom! then you wait pay-shuntly

That's what I think :)I think its possible.
If he is a trader show me a trade he has posted with entry and exit levels at the time he placed the trades! Come on there are >3500 posts on this thread (actually there are only 7 but Fibo keeps re posting them 5 times a day). Please show me where the great maestro actually makes money trading.

Your last sentence underscores the main problem at T2W - you need nice juicy capital to give yourself space and breathing room when trading - you do not want tight stops, you want to give yourself a fighting chance to let your position breathe and grow. There is not enough ammunition to go big guns blazing at T2W. ...
Thats right John you need at least $50 million in your demo account to cover the losses from holding a $4.7 million short for 15 months in a bull market like Fibo.

Nobody at T2W got the balls to go up against Fibo with real trading records. Nobody. Talk is cheap. In America we say, "money talks, bs walks"

Anybody can hide behind fake internet names and whatnot - but can they meet in person with their trading records for ALL TO SEE?

Who might be such a Man or Men? Let him or them come forth and shake hands with Fibo.

Postman has been prolific, which begs the question....how would you know unless he's been posting if he is supposedly on ignore? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: God do I love it so !!!

Everyone is allowed visitors, especially those in padded cells. In victorian Britain, visiting the asylum was considered a great day out, laughing at the lunatics. We do the same at T2W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Postman invited to TRADING RECORDS DUEL at DAWN, any dawn this year. Bring the full core 30 T2W as backup. :):):):)

YOUR Honor of Superior Court: this is the right way to do things, no? :):):)

A cab ride to downtown London for most but for me its a plane ride of several hours and jetlag and bs to go to shitty London taken over by Muslims :cool::cool: but I'll go..

Trading records, records records .......................... Jesus H Christ I am going to be laffffing my ass off for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.