Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
posted by Inquisitor ............. see last post in link below
I don't visit the site that often and this is the first visit since the last post I made here. Not to worry I am sure we can work something out.

-----------------------------------------------------

Who would love the scammers here all exposed to their bare bottoms? The Indians would give their left nut to have T2W trading records. They would never be able to stop laffffffing. Not only that, they would contact Donald Trump and say, "give special concessions to the fellow named Fibo, we are in his debt forever" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For newbies and all international readers ....................... :):):)

You owe special thanks to T2W poster, postman for this education in the BRITISH COLONIAL HISTORY and the crash of their stock market.

Years from now people all around the world will remark, "Jesus H Christ, thanks to postman for this great opportunity at enlightenment about the treachery of the Brits and the demise of their stock market and banking system"

Showdown at London where all traders meet to compare and view trading records. Demo traders welcome. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For postman .................... who will soon meet Fibo face to face in a trading records duel in London ............. boy will that be some party!!!! I will arrange a camera crew and record the whole thing,

But in the meantime while postman is thinking about my offer and summoning up the courage to go face to face with Fibo, there will be gifts and nudity, esspecially after he had ribbons and bow ties on his bum flashing at me so the moderators could not see what he was doing. :):):):):):)

Gift for postman .... video below ........... Jesus H Christ, America would fall in love with this Indian fellow, so articulate, so sensible, so knowledgeable, such phenomenal humor.

Thanks postman for your posts that spurred me to search for such incredible content from the past.

Most grateful :)

Millions of such phenomenal people killed and slaughtered. When I was there the last few times I was shocked that even the fellas in the street wearing sandals were scientists, mostly computer engineers. And their behavior? Stellar. Kind, helpful, would even walk with you to give you directions. Most would just look at me for minutes and just smile and smile and smile and ask, "My good Sir, what can we do for you to make your stay in India enjoyable?" Often I would just say something jokingly, "show me some cool stuff to do on my phone, like tips and tricks" They would gather around me and each one would show me stuff - I might never have found out by daily usage.

What a country! Wasted on the UK!! They see no value. America has taken some and will gladly take them all and become superpower exponentialized.

Reminds me of what Trader333 said to me on a different note .............. Political correctness in the UK is even more politically correct than Political Correctness itself!"

In the same or similar vein ..................

16:44 to the end ...... "if IGNORANCE does not make one suffer .................. ?" "The greatest EVIL on the planet is not EVIL itself, its Ignorance!"

Reminder of the CALL from a few months ago on the HERD mind, the psychology of the move ...................... Vix monthly = Empire buster = Thunder Lips

Look for the posts back a few months ago on the Vix monthly

The red trendline above is from the 1987 Dow Jones crash thru' the 2008 crash and extended. Note that the trendline was broken by the disaster destruction this year and since then we have been in a recovery wave and the danger is now almost fully forgotten as banks and others tell everyone, "the danger of the crash is behind us"

Prepare for gut wrenching rape of epic proportions when that line gets too-ed out again. What are the chances it will get taken out? Have a good look at momentum in the panels below - Macd is giving almost no credence to the the entire greatest rally of all time. Looks like Macd is scoffing at it.

1592369353231.png

post #35

read the article and watch the video to gain insight into why I believe America cannot be defeated by China and therefore why America will continue to be THE superpower of the future - the answer is INDIA .............. despised and slaughtered by UK but loved and admired by America. And dig this, THEY FIT IN

India is quite likely America's EDGE for the next century!!!!

Fibo: "Hey everyone I'm a successful millionaire trader with lots of beautiful women around me and I live in California where anything is possible."
Everyone: "Oh magnificent Fibo your life sounds wonderful what do you do all day with the money and the women and the clubbing"
Fibo: "I spend all day shit posting on the internet"

Hey guys .............. Showdown in London .......... who are the top traders at T2W ........... all come forth with proof

I'm licking my chops in anticipation!!!! Is there really nobody at T2W who can/will challenge me out in the open? England, all of England cannot defeat just 1 American? :):):)

If nobody comes forth to accept the challenge, then the following choice vocabulary will be applied ..............

wimps, cowards, schmucks, softies, bs-artists, pretenders, losers ...............

Let the games begin ................... come to Fibo for some royal humma-humma

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trading contest at the YMCA ............. who ever heard of such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Thread call: NO CHANGE

waterfall decline soon? SPX rally off the recent drop has reached golden ratio 61.8% and triangulating. Triangle is a mini-wave 4? Or do we have a 1-2?

coin toss. But I'm staying as always ready for the short side to pounce. If it goes higher, I don't play

Its that simple

1592418586518.png

SPX daily: bounce was off the 200-day ema ............... no denying that ............ so once again the 200 proves respite. This time however, we are sitting on the cusp of wave 3. Therefore, break that 200-ema and all Hell breaks loose

Remember the theme song ....................

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the HOuse of Detention

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Jesus H Christ, these dumbphucks are playing with FIRE - as usual. My my my, if this News gets out all Hell will break loose in the daytrading world. Someone in authority should just call and let the wives know their husbands are going to get the family buried - college for the kids gone, gone, gone.

Newbies, if you go in there, go in only to see the folly of the FOMO gang, little traders = < 10 contracts per trader

Staggering what an education I am getting here at this EMPIRE that once was soo great and now verschwinden in pretending and allowing and condoning it.

Terrible terrible terrible :):):)

Hey guys .............. Showdown in London .......... who are the top traders at T2W ........... all come forth with proof

I'm licking my chops in anticipation!!!! Is there really nobody at T2W who can/will challenge me out in the open? England, all of England cannot defeat just 1 American? :):):)

If nobody comes forth to accept the challenge, then the following choice vocabulary will be applied ..............

wimps, cowards, schmucks, softies, bs-artists, pretenders, losers ...............

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trading contest at the YMCA ............. who ever heard of such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

I'm free anytime after July. Can fly to London on a 3-day notice. Others can help with a venue to meet. Any and all is OK with me. Hopefully there won't be another lockdown.

Here's why NOW is the best time to settle it! :):):) We'll make it a nice party.

Postman has handed to me on a golden platter the proof that he and T2W are firmly entrenched in the FOMO gang - see for yourselves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 200 posts purely defaming Fibo. Keep a chart handy so you can match his dates on the chart and pray that there is no further massive crash. If my thread is correct, Postman will have single handedly buried T2W for good and all sorts of reporters will be crawling up every orifice here. :) Terrible, terrible, terrible. Search engine, type in postman in member name, select this thread only and hit search .................... and you get this

In his signature is the following: dig this, its his signature :):):):) ....... on his profile :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Jesus H Christ, how bad does this Brit have it for me!!!!! No chick has ever pursued me to this extent and in case I'm not even f***in her!!!

I post trades: I am a trader. @fibo_trader posts little bits of shit: @fibo_trader is a little bit of shit!

A curious thing is that in 16 years he has only half the number of followers than I with just one year and I'm on Ignore by 90% of the site. Go figure!

This is going to cost the site big time if the crash of the thread does materialize.

They call this full disclosure!!!

Get the trading records disclosure party going asap! Keep me posted.

ITS TIME TO SETTLE IT!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::););)

London, London, London ................................... will enjoy the sights again, the Indian grub is hard to beat.

We will have fun, fun, fun and I will have all the girls shown in my posts with me for the holiday. You will get to meet them all.

Girls, after all, just wanna have fun, its as simple as that!

My my my the look on the faces of T2W will tell the whole story when we walk in and they see the very same girls. Then they will see the trading records. A deep silence will come over the room. It will be an occasion to remember for LIFE - why? ... because its never been done before. NO FORUM has ever truly exposed the liars and cheats and bullshit artists. NONE, nada, not ever.

WE can make History, guys. I urge you to lift up your balls and DO IT. JUst do it! :) :)

Fibo: "Hey everyone I'm a successful millionaire trader with lots of beautiful women around me and I live in California where anything is possible."
Everyone: "Oh magnificent Fibo your life sounds wonderful what do you do all day with all that money and all those women"
Fibo: "I spend all day shit posting on the internet"

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 4 ....... The BEAR market Devil picked Postman for oozing out HATE; but God alerted me to this today as one of the greatest learning tools as its one of FOCUS = right here, no TV necessary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Comes under the heading of BEAR-MARKET SENTIMENT
(Bear Market Sentiment of HATE escalation)

Light up a seegar, pour some red wine and enjoy. :)

Prepare for a lot more mentions of POSTMAN in my posts from now on :):):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: A whole lot more. :) :)

200 HATE posts directed at Fibo in a mere 14 days. Can you dig it? Can you guys dig how much this has already exceeded any ex-girlfriend's rage level? It leaves it in the dust and the best part? This relationship has not even been consummated - YET :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 4 ....... The BEAR market Devil picked Postman for oozing out HATE; but God alerted me to this today as one of the greatest learning tools as its one of FOCUS = right here, no TV necessary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Comes under the heading of BEAR-MARKET SENTIMENT

Had I not put postman on ignore, we might not have this opportunity because any discussion would be futile but it would prevent the HATE from flowing/boiling. Placing him on Ignore = not-ising is what brings out the anger which then seethes into rage and then HATE. We are now clearly in the HATE zone at 6.5. It might seem a lot but there is a whole lot of room to go to 10 and its a Richter scale.

Welcome to the bowels of HATE! You see, a warrior such as Fibo must go in there and meet it head on!

There might be months between now and the meetup in London where of course postman, if he shows up, will get buggered when the trading results/accounts are gone over. If he shows up, he will drop to the ground and worship me on the spot, mistaking me for God. :) But such a person can never show up for a challenge fight as he is a coward. I am nevertheless always happy to be surprised.

Lots more to come .............. stay tuned ................ God, do I love it so!!!! :)

200 attack posts against Fibo in a mere 14 days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No woman, even the one I had the worst fight with ever, a long time ago, has ever pursued me with such hate and vigor. Experience of this nature will be denied? No bloody way! I'm IN. this type of learning is not to be found in any schools, dofo not in the MBA ................. and not even in normal regular market corrections - but a BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND? Yeah baby, that's where you find HATE of the nth order.

Newbies, SENTIMENT ANALYSIS is Fibo's forte and this opportunity would cost a trillion dollars if it were offered at any University.

Why?

Its very rare for a warrior to have the honor of going up against a godless Angel of hate of BEAR! Happens once in millions of years.

:)Welcome to the bowels of the BEAR

200 attack posts against Fibo in a mere 14 days :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo is adept at handling stuff like this ....... but other Americans??? They will not tolerate it and just skedaddle out of the sh*thouse. Best thing to do as its quite obvious to all is to just BAN AMERICANS FROM T2W sign up as members - tell them up front they are not welcome - save everyone headaches and consternation. Its gone way beyond obvious now.
Kapiche? :)

Current latent strength of postman's attacks > mine by a factor of at least 4 but I got banned 8 times. T2W = a place of night without a day and a day without a night.

I'll drink to that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.