Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder: Why America is the Land of entrepreneurs and why the UK is not even on the same planet in this regard .........

T2W = only one fighter (Fibo) going up against the Dow Jones at every single turn, calling them turns or failing here and there but always ready to show up for battle

And note: this is a battle that WE ALL are trained for - if you are at T2W, then this is your profession

But only ONE American and NO Brit shows up to fight the Big BEAR.

Do you get it?

Another way to look at it: if war between UK vs USA ................... the USA would send Louisiana with Fibo at the helm

Behold Fibo, the contributor nonpareil at T2W = beating the entire site combined in terms of overall contribution to the name TRADE2WIN

Does any dumbphuck here get this? Understand this?

Your Honor, pls send the next dumbphuck in. I'm always willing to engage in technical discussion but pls keep this in mind ........... I've been here at T2W for 1 year now, I know the game here, I know the ins and outs of it, I know the culture, so without further ado ................

If you are ignorant + false proud, you will be shot off like a rocket to IGNORE and it will be permanent. No recourse. Make sure you dig this: if/when Fibo sends a cat to IGNORE, it is for LIFE - there is no coming back.

So if you want to learn and chat technicals with Fibo, leave the IGNORANCE/PRIDE SWORD at home.

1 casualty thus far = on permanent IGNORE = postman = sooo ignorant, it takes staggering gobs of time to talk to him. Gone for good.

Who is next? Send him in, Your Honor! :):):cool:

A site with 99.9999999999999% Brits and still this one lonesome, stand alone American is the only one who understands long time moderator, Trader333 ................................ Here he is .................... (shot me 8 times already and will do it again in a heartbeat)

High alert for KEY REVERSAL DAY + OUTSIDE BAR + BEARISH ENGULFING PATTERN + INVERSE H&S on VIX or DOUBLE BOTTOM

When the Ps valve opens, the static pressure will convert to Dynamic pressure .............. keep in mind that the Velocity is squared in the Dynamic Pressure.

Yikes!

Forgive them, Father, they are just way too ignorant and deadbeat to grasp the magnitude of what is transpiring ...........

T2W = only one fighter (Fibo) going up against the Dow Jones at every single turn, calling them turns or failing here and there but always ready to show up for battle

And losing every single time because you cant trade you just try to continually short a constantly rising market.

Does any dumbphuck here get this? Understand this?
No one else but me is listening do you get THAT dumbfuck! (Correct spelling).

Your Honor, pls send the next dumbphuck in. I'm always willing to engage in technical discussion but pls keep this in mind ........... I've been here at T2W for 1 year now, I know the game here, I know the ins and outs of it, I know the culture, so without further ado ................

No one else is coming no one else is reading this thread its just you and me and your losing badly.

If you are ignorant + false proud, you will be shot off like a rocket to IGNORE and it will be permanent. No recourse. Make sure you dig this: if/when Fibo sends a cat to IGNORE, it is for LIFE - there is no coming back.

So why do you keep reading my posts and commenting on them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So if you want to learn and chat technicals with Fibo, leave the IGNORANCE/PRIDE SWORD at home.

If YOU want to talk trading cut the ALPHA MALE Brit bashing shit!

1 casualty thus far = on permanent IGNORE = postman = sooo ignorant, it takes staggering gobs of time to talk to him. Gone for good.

I'm not a casulalty if you keep reading and commenting on my posts,

No one else needed I am more than a match for you little boy.

No one else is coming no one else is reading this thread its just you and me and your losing badly.

So why do you keep reading my posts and commenting on them.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If YOU want to talk trading cut the ALPHA MALE Brit bashing shit!

I'm not a casulalty if you keep reading and commenting on my posts,

No one else needed I am more than a match for you little boy.

bb.jpg

Vix daily has came-ed down to the 200-day ema. and dig this, the last drop i a clear 5-wave move. Just a question of odds amigos, nothing to write home about but every DGE Big Joe can take, he will take it because when the shooting starts, he takes out adversaries at breakneck speed.

Big Joe is a guerrilla fighter who does best from the back of a horse - esp. a horse who listens when Big Joe talks small talk with him - he digs it. With a friend like Big Joe, Champ knows he has a secure future so he digs down deep into levels of power that ain't ever been tapped - he do this just for Big Joe.

BEAR market warning ..................... BEAR markets are characterized by huge negative emotions, attacks and HATE

Expect the same to be directed at Fibo here in the next months. It will get progressively worse. How much worse? Stupendously worse. Tradeer333's integrity will be tried to the limit. The pressure will be so great, so abstruse, so fiery that it will appear that the Muslim hat threads at T2W are actually LOVE threads.

Fibo is ready for this but the general public is not as they do NOT understand such depth of HATE tht a BEAR can engender.

Fasten seatbelts and pray for Fibo. I will take all the help I can get. No apology from me for being American. This badge I wear with pride and responsibility and the willingness to excel at my craft even if it costs me my immediate LIFE

DEATH don't scare fibo none. Banned? Yawn! I don't want to get banned but hey if its gotta be, then so be it. DEATH stalks Fibo since day 1. Its an occupational hazard.

:):):):)

The money just keeps pouring in ................ and I'm pouring it out as fast as possible. MONEY is a FLOW. MONEY is also an idea backed by CONFIDENCE

Sending money abroad, when received by the recipient and their expression when they call me to thank me is beyond description - there is just simply nothing better in this Universe.

The parents? Lot their jobs already no hope in sight, factories might never reopen.

The dluge from fibo washes them with wherewithal

What a Life!

Only an American would understand. We are a generous lot by Nature. It no wonder we are known as the most generous and best tippers worldwide

DEATH don't scare fibo none. Banned? Yawn! I don't want to get banned but hey if its gotta be, then so be it. DEATH stalks Fibo since day 1. Its an occupational hazard.

:):):):)
You do fear banning Fibo here because no one else will let you post your drivel on the internet. You make a habit of being banned because of the rubbish you post. Its not trading talk its junk.
There are 5 Trillion reasons why you are wrong and you just wont admit it. God help anyone that listens to you because you lost $40,000 dollars on the last trade you posted and your only as good as your last trade.
Your a one trick pony and the glue factory is your next destination.
Pit-Pony.jpg

That's it? a thread about an imagined bear market and your posting junk videos about tipping?
You and this thread are a joke fibbs! We're laughing AT you not WITH you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.