Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Americans this f***** sh*thouse world would be a solitary confinement prison.

What made the empire great? B E N E V O L E N C E

The 2 top nationalities for tipping? Americans and Japs. There is no 3rd place contender.

Big Joe does it slightly differently - actually way much smarter .......................... I drop $50 to the manager and $100 to the server even before the meal. Never fails. I know that the tip at the end is going to go to the bums in the kitchen who don't give a rat's ass about me ................... so they get the minimum reqd. tip.

The waitress gets the front load and its dipped right into her pocket when nobody can see and I tell her, "if you share that, I will take it back"

Bartender gets a straight $200 up front when I arrive.

The service? D I V I N I T Y .......................... GOD smiles at Fibo! :)

I was sleeping on the bench in the sun at the mountain top overlooking the beach in a part of Los Angeles where lower middle class live ...............

I was awakened by 2 australian n girls in their mid 20s gently shaking my foot to wake me up. I must have looked like a bum because one said to me, "here's a $20 for some food"

The effect it had on me was huge. I was speechless. I gave it back and said, ""I'm not homeless, but I am a bum, a reprobate but I love it"

Fibo in Paradise

What a country!

You guys don't know doodly about Americans' effect on the world populations in mist places - if we were to take out our support for Israel, even the terrorists would love and kiss us. They have no reason not to.

Immigration office in Northern Thailand ................ long lines of Europeans and Brits waiting hours and hours to renew their annual visa ................. Fibo just walks to the head of the line, straight ot he window and cuts in front of everyone without any apology and says to the clerk, "Khun Saharat America, sanya hai rao dee tee suud rayo rayo, kap khun kap"

They take my passport and within 3 minutes or so my visa is renewed and handed back to me, no bribes required

As I walk away from the clerk window, the remarks from the Brits are deafening but I am used to it, "there' that asshole american bribing to get what he wants, fck him"

:):):):):)

The Hill Tribes in Northern Thailand are poor poor poor, uneducated, have no real opportunities and are discriminated against.

Every once in a while I might run into a brother/sister pair at a huge traffic light intersection selling flowers and some candy and whatnot for a pittance - their dedication is so intense, so impressive to fibo that I just watch in awe as they operate exactly as I do in real Life in Sales closing - intention like knife thru' butter, nobody can say NO.

Back up in the mountains which they have to climb that nite to get back to their village are family sizes waiting for that income so they can buy food and survive on a daily basis ........................

So this one evening a brother and sister stopped by my car window at the traffic lite and offered me flowers for 3 cents. I took the flowers and handed them 5,000 Baht. I had to reassure them it was Ok and that I was not drunk or a nut. As they walked away, the number of times they turned around to look at this fellow named Fibo was countless.

I didn't sleep that nite.

Just another day in the Land of Smiles aka Thailand where not a single cop has ever given Fibo a ticket for speeding and drinking an open beer in the car when pulled over.

God's country

From this comes the formula:

America + Thailand = 1st world and 3rd world = match made in Heaven and blessed by God and all the Angels

The Hill Tribes in Northern Thailand are poor poor poor, uneducated, have no real opportunities and are discriminated against.
...God's country
America + Thailand = 1st world and 3rd world = match made in Heaven and blessed by God and all the Angels
The hill tribes in vietnam are poor poor poor, uneducated, have no real opportunities and are discriminated against.
America + Vietnam= 1st world and 3rd world = match made in Hell and cursed by Lucifer and all the devils.

Trader333 has the following chart .................... on monthly and daily

USD vs SPX

aka Hydrogen Bomb

Trader333 has the following chart .................... on monthly and daily

USD vs SPX

aka Hydrogen Bomb
If its so good why didnt you post it here so we could all see.
Oh because it shows the SPX is going to explode higher yet again and you wouldnt want us to draw our own conclusions from actual data.

Nobody is likely interested in how I got myself into such deep losses but hopefully I'll learn something from my mistiming folly/stupidity

My assessment all along was that BEAR began Jan 26, 2018. That's 2018. Despite the marginal higher high in Octber 2018. So, when the crash hit into the Christmas 2018 lows with such power that BEAR markets were being declared left & right, I not only knew that it was THE epic BEAR since the 1700s, at least one degree of trend greater than Great Depression of 1929, but that the subsequent rally was a Bear Rally for SURE because no BEAR could be such a wimp as to maim and then revert to BULL so rapidly.

This is what got me into deep trouble that caused mistiming. And it gets worse. I sure as heck saw the clear perfect hit at Fib 161.8% on Christmas lows. That should have alerted me to be EXTRA cautious about future Short re-entries. Rest is history. Mistiming. Terrible, terrible. And the worst part is I consider myself to be a market timer. A solid kick in the butt is what I got.

😀

Everything you predicted was wrong.
Nobody in the world could do this but @fibo_trader

You only have to be right about global economic meltdown once in a lifetime to retire to your own private island :)
Only if you have the money left to trade after losing for years on end.

You could of course be right every other day and buy stocks.

For historians only ......................... 35% unemployment rate CALL is done done done already in Wave 1 .... for Hawaii

for the rest of the country we have to wait for the results to pour in over time, but I don't expect Wave 1 to have accomplished this for rest of the country. But in Wave 3, it defo will get there with ease.

extracts:
Hawaii 25% - 35%

The numbers are similarly ugly for hotels and almost as bad for restaurants and retailers. Statewide, the unemployment rate is estimated to be between 25% and 35%. Food distribution events run by the Salvation Army and other nonprofits draw lines of cars that stretch for miles.

Tourists down to a trickle of 200/day from the usual 30k/day

All this in just one mere MINOR WAVE 1 down

Vix daily corrective WAVE from March 16 - May 11 low (if still holds as the low) = 55 days = a Fibo number.

Coincidence? Yeah

Coincidences like this occur a lot? Yeah. Even the number of coincidence occurrences is itself a Fibo number :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vix monthly suggesting that the next Fibo number for a wave low will be July = 34 months from the historic low in Nov 2017

Vix daily corrective WAVE from March 16 - May 11 low (if still holds as the low) = 55 days = a Fibo number.

Coincidence? Yeah

Coincidences like this occur a lot? Yeah. Even the number of coincidence occurrences is itself a Fibo number :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vix monthly suggesting that the next Fibo number for a wave low will be July = 34 months from the historic low in Nov 2017
Is it a coincidence that the number of times @fibo_trader has been right in the last 18 months is a FIBO number (1) yeah.
Is it a coincidence that the number of trades Fibo got wrong in the last 2 weeks is 2 a fibo number - yeah.
Is it a coincidence that the amount of money @fibo_trader lost in those 2 trades was $46,368 a fibo number - yeah!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

For historians only ....................... now dig this; if you get it, your income will skyrocket because the energy of research will be focused and channeled into the zones of high exponential returns instead of just doing some small teensy weensy stuff and constantly bumping into the Law of Diminishing Returns.

Example outside Trading in my previous profession ............. SALES CLOSING ................. most closers drive 40 miles or more to an appointment and then their next might be yet another 20 miles away. Then they have to sit in a coffee shop and WAIT for the next appointment ..................... all the while such a low particle flow of action generates tiredness and boredom and keeps one in a sleepy mood. Not good for hunting ............... income might be Ok but the efforts are self-defeating and in direct contrast with the wild in Nature.

Blow the Law of diminishing Returns for small improvents out the friggin window by living right outside your hunting zone so you are at the first attempted kill in under 10 minutes top. Driving time cut to the bare minimum, no freeway required. Creme de las creme if/when you are going on appointment that YOU yourself made - as for yours truly. When I amke an appointment I know within 2 seconds of eye contact whether or not I got a deal. I do NOT go back on ones that have no indicator responses like "laydowns"

So therfore the principle is to milk the zone whre the maximum gain is available instead of f***in with the teeny weensy stuff.

For historians only ....................... now dig this; if you get it, your income will skyrocket because the energy of research will be focused and channeled into the zones of high exponential returns instead of just doing some small teensy weensy stuff and constantly bumping into the Law of Diminishing Returns.

Example outside Trading in my previous profession ............. SALES CLOSING ................. most closers drive 40 miles or more to an appointment and then their next might be yet another 20 miles away. Then they have to sit in a coffee shop and WAIT for the next appointment ..................... all the while such a low particle flow of action generates tiredness and boredom and keeps one in a sleepy mood. Not good for hunting ............... income might be Ok but the efforts are self-defeating and in direct contrast with the wild in Nature.

Blow the Law of diminishing Returns for small improvents out the friggin window by living right outside your hunting zone so you are at the first attempted kill in under 10 minutes top. Driving time cut to the bare minimum, no freeway required. Creme de las creme if/when you are going on appointment that YOU yourself made - as for yours truly. When I amke an appointment I know within 2 seconds of eye contact whether or not I got a deal. I do NOT go back on ones that have no indicator responses like "laydowns"

So therfore the principle is to milk the zone whre the maximum gain is available instead of f***in with the teeny weensy stuff.

Therefore in TRADING, applying the quote above .................... its small diminishing returns to try to just keep getting better and better at TA or FA or SA (sentiment analysis)..... Its all good and the income will come in bigtim but it pales in comparison to going one reality level up into the mind of the HERD and getting the signal there and then taking a postion welll before the trigger or action manifests in the physical universe.

This way you defeat every son of a gun in existence. Nobody can compete with you.

Is this an ability that is easy to acquire? NO, but its well worth it for even steam off the ability produces exponential gains. Imagine how great the ability would be when even 5% proficiency is accomplished?

Status
Not open for further replies.