Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For historians only ................................. Re reading this thread will provide hours of endless giggles when the Covid-23 lockdown is upon us.

The Chinks ass is grass .......... this was Fibo's wish ................ the message was sent ........... Donald is on it

Chinks caused 82 Trillion dollars losses in money terms and 320k deaths. They gotta pay and pay bigtime.

Get 'em now Donald, don't let the mofs get stronger, take 'em out NOW. We have provocation and attempted murder and actual murders done. NO explanations are needed.

Nail 'em now.

Historians will say ................................... had the usual feeble BETA MALE presidents of the past continued uninterrupted, CHINA would polish us off.

But Donald was a rare intervention. Despite the hatred towards him, historians will remark down the road apiece, "this was the only Man who could reverse it"

Scores high marks in Fibo's book

Donald nailing & grabbing p***y left and right. Good! That's what Alphas do. Its our birthright as per zillions of years of Evolution.

:):):):)

99.9999% of the complainers both men and women have not had any for a decade - jealousy rules

Even as far back as the 1980s this was advanced stuff for American Men. But for Brits? It was 2 centuries too early. For T2W if it existed earlier than 2001? IRRELEVANT because all BETA MALES.

The job of Wave 2 rally: draw them in :) why? because next is wave 3, there gots to be people to kill, the more the merrier.

Fibo's assessment of this Wave 2 rally that started from the March 23rd lows to current: Outstanding! ... but no excellent .............. th excellent grade would be given by Fibo only if another 2 months or so more are given to the countries to openly announce:

"We are passed the Corona Virus episode/disaster. It is now behind us 100%. Let's get on with Life"

Then the shit hits the fan! Only then will BEAR get an "excellent" score!

Wve 2 is akin to the seminar that is promoted and promoted and millions show up for the 2 hour pep talk like for example how to make money and get rich with zero down in real estate. Then when all are aboard, you fck 'em all.

Hide & watch

This is all way too advanced for T2W. These Brits are goners, out there! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even as far back as the 1980s this was advanced stuff for American Men. But for Brits? It was 2 centuries too early. For T2W if it existed earlier than 2001? IRRELEVANT because all BETA MALES.
Your calls are useless so you revert to name calling.
You are the joke fibo.

The End is coming soon ............... :);):cool::ROFLMAO: And remember this, amigos ............. BEAR markets never start from horrible conditions - they always begin from rosy conditions. Think about it - this is the way it has to be; this is why everything about Financial Markets is anything but logical, instead its counterintuitive.. Nobody suspects anything bad is going to happen or can happen when the economy is hunkydory and everyone is spending and having a good time. Evidence: 1929, 1973, 2000, 2007, 2018, 2020

BEAR market concept song:
It will rain on a sunny day. The sunny day is here - folks are out in droves, fed up of being cooped up at Home

The stage is set.

5 or 9 waves = signature of Bull

7 or 11 waves = signature of BEAR

application for the rally from the March 23rd lows: SPY = 7 waves ...... DIA = 7 waves .......... QQQ = 11 waves

Therefore the signature of BEAR is on the entire rally move from the March 23rd lows. Only Fibo knows this.

Additionally, do NOT forget that SPY is bogged down at exactly the Golden Ratio = 61.8% retracement.

BEAR fires yet another zinger at Fibo ....................

SPY:
not only is SPY bogged down at 61.8% but also taking the 1st upwave from the March 23rd lows and projecting, SPY has hit a perfect 123.6%. Will it hold?

The WATCH for the TRIGGER continues ................................. none thus far as of Wednesday May 20, 2020 @ 2:38 AM.

NONE spotted.

This type of intuition is native to Fibo as is easily seen by Fibo's call of the end of the crash into March 23rd lows and therefore the Corona Virus .................. called right here ........................

posted April 27th, 2020 in the corona virus thread on March 20th

• #628 March 20, 2020
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

For historians ............. BEAR's sense of humor

Markets TOP = Feb 19

Comments below came just a few trading days before the GREATEST TOP in 74 million years that nobody on EARTH suspected or had any inkling of how great the move would be. This example therefore is right out of the bizarre madness of crowds - the stupid crowd of T2W is the example shown here.

Feb 10
I can't help T2W is being irreparably trashed by the excrescent inanity of Fibo_trader.
This has stopped being funny.

Feb 10
I couldn’t agree more. Why we are putting up with him I know not.

Feb 10
Could it be that he diverged into other areas and has actually constructed a very advanced form of artificial intelligence which manifests itself as Fibo and we are the guinea pigs?

Feb 10
I, too, have him on ignore and occasionally “unignore” when other comments in a thread don’t make much sense. When I do that I’m mostly horrified at how the thread has been trashed by his outpourings of “excrescent inanity” (how I love that phrase, trendie, and so apt too). It doesn’t have to be reported to be seen surely?

Feb 10
Ideally, there would be more posts from the old posters like Skim and Mr Charts, and less of this idiot, but I expect those days are long gone.
(Fibo notes that the thread by Mr. Charts rated a top thread at T2W because it has live trading - but nobody has noticed and therefore remarked that there are NO entries to the trades - therefore all hindsight action, a trademark signature footprint of T2W) ............. if this gets out to the News Media this site will fold faster than Whoopie :))

Feb 10
@Trader333 & @Sharky
Given the general feeling above - which seems unanimous with no one coming out in support of fibo' - why not just get shot of him? Or, to put it the other way around, what benefits does he bring to the forum that warrant allowing him to stay?
Tim.

Feb 10
He's actually asked on numerous occasions to be banned and all his posts removed - why not do him the courtesy?

Feb 10
I've got FT on "Ignore" too (for the third or fourth time) so its a bit annoying that I might have to start reading his posts again in order to make any reference to Mods. He's driving a double-decker bus through this site and laughing all the way: he's not getting reported for driving issues because he's pushed other road-users onto the roadside verge...............
What is going to be done about this?

and more ................................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: A vessel for sea going snitches = BETAs to the nth.

Bears are having a tough time, tendies have gone to the bulls.
Today will be another rip roaring day for the bulls!
Another hungry bear will have difficulty sleeping tonight.

0_PAY-Bear.jpg

For historians only ............................ BEAR's humor post #2831 has purposely been put here at this specific time

Why? Because there are
30+ vigilantes who are now brazenly reading Fibo's thread. They claimed to have me on IGNORE from May 2019, a mere few days after I joined - they felt ashamed to state they had me on Ignore but then come out and admit they were reading the thread

But now they are ashamed no more - they have found the EXCUSE to unabashedly read the thread - they can now state to all that they are examining the thread for violations of the T2W constitution :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I expect there are 45 vigilantes in total - every single one a non-realmoney-trader

Yesterday, they must have fired off a volley of complaints about the previous post (#2831) to Trader333 to ban me on the spot, which is their goal. THEY will keep trying.

See next ........ for more of BEAR's humor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For historians only ............................ BEAR's humor post #2831 has purposely been put here at this specific time

Why? Because there are
30+ vigilantes who are now brazenly reading Fibo's thread. They claimed to have me on IGNORE from May 2019, a mere few days after I joined - they felt ashamed to state they had me on Ignore but then come out and admit they were reading the thread

But now they are ashamed no more - they have found the EXCUSE to unabashedly read the thread - they can now state to all that they are examining the thread for violations of the T2W constitution :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I expect there are 45 vigilantes in total - every single one a non-realmoney-trader

Yesterday, they must have fired off a volley of complaints about the previous post (#2831) to Trader333 to ban me on the spot, which is their goal. THEY will keep trying.

See next ........ for more of BEAR's humor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BEAR is laffffing his ass off ........................................ :ROFLMAO:

I would get banned for using the works "fck" "d**k" ................. etc., mere words ........................ they cannot get me banned for replying to their posts because Sharky plugged that hole - now to get abused they have to break into my house (thread)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But thus far they have been terrified to break into my thread

Imagine the odds of winning for 45 going against just one lone American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they still have not done it. They refuse to rush the stage and nail me the proper way. OR war it out with me over Technicals and Financial Markets BEAR plays ............

If they succeed it will be because the American made the greatest TOP CALL of not only the century but also millions of years. This is how low the Empire has sunk when it comes to their distaste for Americans :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why? Because there are
For historians only ............................ Postman's humor
I dont want to ban you, I haven't had such a good laugh in years!.
Keep it up Fibber_trader.

I think the people are only reading the thread to see MY comments not yours!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I cant imagine how stupid someone must be to bet against $5 Trillion and an endless supply of moar!

I cant imagine how stupid someone must be to bet against $5 Trillion and an endless supply of moar!

... Because there are 30+ vigilantes who are now brazenly reading Fibo's thread. They claimed to have me on IGNORE from May 2019, a mere few days after I joined - they felt ashamed to state they had me on Ignore but then come out and admit they were reading the thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Ah yes of course that would be someone who has a problem reading numbers.

Let me help Fibo : $5 Trillion is A LOT - its more than you lost on your last shorting thread on elite trader and you know how poor that made you.

BEAR's sense of humor ............................. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The T2W vigilantes have a native gift from the DEVIL but for some reason they will not use it. Is it because they don't believe in God and therefore cannot believe in the Devil? I say this because even with such a powerful stock market rally which make the odds of me being right on the BEAR ever so smaller and smaller on a daily basis with such a stunner of a rally ................. but they will not go up against me on this technical basis ..............

instead they will do like their forefathers used to do when fighting an enemy .............. but in this case the enemy is only 1 person. In that case back in History very often their enemies were in the millions but totally unarmed, but still were shot at and slaughtered by fully armed vigilante invaders

The vigilante's underground attack and attempt at slaughter of Fibo is of the same order of mentality as that of their forefathers' actions ............ see below ............

I

Status
Not open for further replies.