Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For historians only ............ Sunday, May 17th, 2020 ....... Fibo now doing what NOBODY on Earth can!

But htf will Fibo know whether the Insurance Policy scenario is the one that is playing out? See charts below ....... Its soooooo simple, its childsplay for Fibo. You see, for the BULL market continuation scenario, the wave down must be a 3-wave move. That's how it will be ascertained. The 3-wave move is an A-B-C. Fakeouts can occur in that the "B" could be a triangle but it does not change a thing for Fibo as that pattern would still be an effective A-B-C.

So therefore if this 3-wave affair occurs, Fibo will know that we have a continuation bull market and this is how he will catch the entry as close as possible to the low .................. The A-B-C down move will have the last component as a Wave C - this "C" wave will be subdivided into 5 smaller waves. As soon as I see the 4th wave formed, I know immediately that the terminal wave in underway - I will catch this sucker like a champ.

What is the slowest way to get on the bull train? The slow slow slow but still good way is a trendline thru' wave B of the pattern A-B-C. Then when Price take out the trendline, BOOM, you go LONG for the bull run.

Scenario shown in the lower chart ...................

1589747207603.png

1589748207133.png

For historians only ............................... R-Factor .................................

Nobody here in this desolate desert is going to have any clue wtf I'm talking about .............. but I don't give a fck!!! That's just the way it is. I'm used to it! Here and thee there will be a chance visitor whos Angel guided him to the thread and he/she ees this and flies with it and makes a killing in profits. It is for these super few individuals that this is dedicated to - in fact the entire thread. If they win, Fibo wins too. Fibo is happiest when OTHERS are making money winning. Fibo is sad and hurts to see a single trader take a loss. Some stubborn traders with the cancer known as false Pride get whacked over the head with a saucepan but when all is said and done , I'm not happy if they lose money. Losing money is a debilitating disease

Win amigos win, win for yourselves. The money is out there, are you MAN enough to take it??

T2W explained in a nutshell:

We already know that there is no individuality at T2W. Every single member is a unique individual but when they are at T2W they act as ONE = group = Herd = majority ............. and are therefore always wrong at all major turning points in the market, whether Tops or bottoms. The LAW states that 97% are always wrong ............... we know this to be true already in the realm of TRADERS. But really guys, it applies to every walk of Life. Every damn place. Its been said over and over again that 97% of traders lose and lose consistently and still come back for more punishment and that only 3% take home the goods.

Why the majority is always wrong when it comes to high performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..................... begs an explanation that has never been forthcoming ................. this Joy-man (Jerry) says it quite nicely - he has in fact impressed Fibo.

For historians only ............ Sunday, May 17th, 2020 ....... Fibo now doing what NOBODY on Earth can!
The scenarios shown in clear chart form. Main 1 & 2 are my THREAD CALL.

Insurance Policy = Alternate Call
Main 1 & 2 are my THREAD CALL.
@fibo_trader Any idiot can make a call and then say oh by the way it might do something else.
Insurance is for Beta's.

Why dont you just post your entries and exits and your P&L like real traders do. This is not fantasy (trading) island.

We already know that there is no individuality at T2W. Every single member is a unique individual but when they are at T2W they act as ONE = group = Herd = majority ............. and are therefore always wrong at all major turning points in the market, ...
Back up what your saying with some evidence... oh wait you cant because your talking bollocks.

We already know that there is no individuality at T2W. Every single member is a unique individual but when they are at T2W they act as ONE = group = Herd = majority ............. and are therefore always wrong at all major turning points in the market, whether Tops or bottoms. The LAW states that 97% are always wrong ............... we know this to be true already in the realm of TRADERS. But really guys, it applies to every walk of Life. Every damn place. Its been said over and over again that 97% of traders lose and lose consistently and still come back for more punishment and that only 3% take home the goods.

Why the majority is always wrong when it comes to high performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..................... begs an explanation that has never been forthcoming ................. this Joy-man (Jerry) says it quite nicely - he has in fact impressed Fibo.

The choice for T2W is clear:

You either work to achieve excellence to join the ranks of the 3% or you remain in the 97% that works for the 3%.

The above concept applied to the noble gesture of NVP: NVP's mission is to save newbies from instant slaughter by showing them the scams on YOUTube, the INternet and whatnot .... But NVP inadvertently is subscribing them to a Life of the 97% majority aka always LOSERS by not shielding them from the biggest losers of all, namely the 97%, aka T2W.

Given that every single one of us traders came into the game to make serious big money, this is an outrage.

Wake up NVP. You're selling Newbies a Life of mediocrity at best by emulating those at T2W. ESCAPE from the confines of this ultra-limiting BOX and go for the MOON. Go for the 3%.

For historians only ................................. What the FED is saying now vs what they said in then

now
FED Chief, Powell says GDP could shrink more than 30%, but he doesn’t see another Depression

then

FED Chief, Bernanke said, The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.'' (June 2007)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here's the exact quotes, exact to a T ............ from the treasure trove archives of Fibo ............ in the JOKES section ....
:)

FED Chief = Ben Bernanke ............. Treasury Secretary = Hank Paulson .... both from London :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.''
August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy,"
October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."
May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ”
May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."
July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"
Only two months later both were nationalized.
February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo Axiom:

Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel, its way better for you to lose your own money than to have somebody else lose it for you .....................

and then not give a rat's ass as you suffer in agony after they took from you everything they could steal

SPY daily ................ Run Run Run ............ bull trap .......... optimism high ......... suckers are drawn in as expected

see SPY daily ....... A-B-C move north from March 23rd crash lows is almost over right at 200-day & 61.8%

1589811469529.png

For historians only ...

FED Chief = Ben Bernanke ............. Treasury Secretary = Hank Paulson .... both from London :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ben Shalom Bernanke is an American economist
Henry Merritt "Hank" Paulson Jr. is an American banker who served as the 74th Secretary of the Treasury

Don't let facts get in the way of a good fantasy!

The scenarios shown in clear chart form. Main 1 & 2 are my THREAD CALL.

Main 1 & 2 are my THREAD CALL.
View attachment 280010

View attachment 280011
Just wanted my own copy of this for when you delete yours.
Not just content with having one guess at the way the market will go, not even two guesses, but THREE guesses.
Wow thats something only Fibo could do, have three guesses at how the market will move and get ALL THREE WRONG.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

For historians only ....................... nobody has noticed the higher low n Vix, nor the trendline break, nor wave count .............. same chart as before but trendlines added for perspective. They call the higher low in Vix diverging from the higher high in SPY. But but can they call it so if they have not yet noticed it? :) :) :)

1589876071389.png

For historians only ............................ BEAR is licking his chops :):)

BEAR be watching the world returning to work
amidst many many countries going back to normal operations - granted they are scared to open fully - terrified is more like it. Have a look at California for example ............... was supposed to open on May 15, chickened out and now there is talk about July 31st. But many many states are reopened and beaches and golf courses are ready to roll.

Fibo is watching too and has noticed the huge increase in vehicles on the roads - and this in a county that has not yet reopened. This tells Fibo that people are totally fed up with staying at home watching stupid sh*t like NetFlix and whatnot all damn day long with their thumbs up their asses and fighting with the wife and upping the ante on divorce.

Its well on its way to normal but not quite - however, can normal be achieved so soon? I have my doubts. The intense fear was just way too much for it to just disappear so soon.

So, will BEAR strike now with the 3rd wave? If he does, what is the trigger he has chosen? It was Corona in Wave 1 down. Will it be another wave of corona as the scientists are expecting or will the trigger come out of left field and surprise the daylights out of everyone?

For historians only ............................ BEAR is licking his chops :):)

If there is no trigger accompanying any upcoming market drop/crash, then it would confirm Fibo's alternate assessment as shown the other day .................. we go down in a 3-wave move (B) and then rally up big again in a 5-wave move (C).

Then we will be ready for the 3rd wave down and then there will be the trigger for sure - more like a hydrogen bomb.

So therefore it will only be a delay of a few weeks from now for the 3rd wave to begin.

But if we get the trigger and the crash looks WOOOOOOOW, be damn sure that the 3rd wave has begun ..............

How will you know the 3rd wave has begun? 2k point drop in JOnes will be a walk in the park ............ The FED will be screaming and scrambling, Proctologists will have a field day, Morticians will see stock price jumps of 1000% ............. and more.

3rd wave = T E R R O R

Saddle up, boys, HELL is coming to breakfast!

1:26 .................
Trader's Edge ( so many newbies don't know what an Edge is)

1:54 ........................... Hell is coming to breakfast

T2W sends in the core 30 old decrepit lions to nail Fibo ............. you see, the old lions were banking on counter-violent's gospel, "Fibo has no mates"

They catch him alone and say, "you're all alone now!"

For historians only ...................... plan of action for the 3rd wave

3rd waves are monstrous affairs of sheer poetry and they sing to Fibo in 5 internal waves so HE can time the wave. Fibo has surfed such waves before but is still young to claim sufficient experience - but if he successfully surfs this 3rd wave, then he soy-tenly has arrived - why? because this CRASH of 2020 is the biggest crash EVER in 75 million years dating back to even well before the dinoasaurs...

Concentration will have to be intense as the 5-minute timeframe chart will be used side by side with the 1H and daily.

RISKS taken will be so huge that I could easily blow 10 accounts and end up at the YMCA. For example, the RISK on the 5-minute time frame with leverage reaching the sky for short bursts during the middle portion of the 3rd of 3rd will be so huge, that I will be running a profuse sweat and my heartbeat will be high and adrenaline flowing like a river - after the ession each day I will pass out on wine to bring myself back to normal operating temperature and calmness.

That's how intense the trading will be. It will be a reckoning

DEATH or LIFE ................... I'm in it for either one. The former don't scare me none, its the latter that's HARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.