Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR market humor nuance de la creme de la creme .................................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The outstanding humor of BEAR demonstrated in his Earthly friend Fibo:

Never before in the the history of stock market trading forums has a
TROLL accused of SPAM, sh*tposts, garbage, trashing forums, useless stuff, called so many markets correctly, been banned 8 times, then the superintendent of Police, a cat named Sharky starts reading his thread - yeah, the Spam thread and reads it everyday - but not looking for violations of forum code - that honor goes to the 45 vigilantes here who search everything the TROLL does so they can make a case to ban him.

Such shallow people. They let their own hate prevent them from making money.

So inexperienced they never understood that one's own hate kills one faster than anything else and leaves the recipient relatively unscathed. Imagine if they found out that their hatred directed at the american was killing them first but only tickling the American - at best. Jesu H Christ, one would imagine they would cease and desist. But no, these ignoramusses persist in this useless endeavor.

I happen to know that there are some lovely people here at T2W from Indonesia, India, Malta, Eastern Europe, United States, South America ................ very few in number but what they have in common is they do not carry the burden of hate and therefore are rolling in dough from my calls and analysis

Taking just
GBP alone, just one instrument, they have made a bloody fortune even with a 10k stake ............... how could they not? Look at the stunning calls

Newbies, get your Masters degree here and go into instant profitability with no downside. The tools used ALWAYS work. Read and study, its all chronological and has trades, history and everything related to GBP including for the most part GBPUSD

Fibo just gives and gives and gives .................. but its akin to casting pearls amongst ....................

Fibo complains to God but God replies, "My beloved son, your power comes not from things like Samson's hair, but rather from you giving to your worst enemies - therein lies your exponential power growth - keep at it - the Angels are in awe of you as our prime student EVER!"

Your Masters, Phd. and seasoned warrior await you with you dipping into the money maker of money makers ............

Go thru' it with a fine magnifying glass, pick out the errors, the good, the great, all of it and remember this - the errors if any will all disappear within the next 6 months as the improvement rages on in a Wave 3 of staggering proportions backed by the Anegel of Life and GOD himself

Big Joe cannot lose. He did the work. Getting a passing grade from God is tough but to Fibo he gave a 96% score, just 3% higher than than the score I got in Thermodynamics

Yeah baby, fibo is in Wave 3 up in Life. Do NOT allow yourself to be clouded by hate.

These Brits are the most useless cats I have ever seen and if you combine it with pride they are lost forever. Only the current BEAR market will cure 'em by killing 'em all.

Learn boys, learn

Never before in the the history of stock market trading forums has a TROLL accused of SPAM, sh*tposts, garbage, trashing forums, useless stuff, called so many markets correctly, been banned 8 times,...
Newbies, get your Masters degree here and go into instant profitability with no downside. The tools used ALWAYS work. Read and study, its all chronological and has trades, history and everything related to GBP including for the most part GBPUSD
Big Joe cannot lose. He did the work. Getting a passing grade from God is tough but to Fibo he gave a 96% score,...

The tools used ALWAYS work. - Except when they lose you $40,000 in your last two trades.
Big Joe cannot lose. - But he DID LOSE by his own admission $40,000 on his last two trades and no winners since then.
Stop drinking your own kool-aid.

Mini Newbie course ............... point #1

just a contribution to help you avoid the biggest traps at T2W so you can quickly bypass and go to the juice. But hey, what if there isn't any juice to be had? GREAT! You just simply pack it in and bugger off! Save yourself 20 years of chasing shadows with a 3k capital account expecting your dreams of trading riches to manifest

Violat this and the place is loaded to the hilt with liars

(a) Nobody at T2W has ever called a top or bottom and be right. Nobody, until Fibo and he is detested as a member, even though if sharky were to institute prices for membership like $5-50/month only Fibo would be left standing with Trader333.
That's the reality. Only Fibo would support Sharky. Why? Sharky gave me a chance to come back and so did Trader333. But that does not change the fact that Fibo has to tell it the way it is.

(b) The real trades in any place anywher anytime can be detected easily if there is an ENTRY date and time to the trade. If there isn't, its a DEMo trade by a pretender. T2 W is loaded to the hilt with pretenders

(c) Sharky and Lightning McQueen are excused from this expose as both are admitted non-traders or very basic traders. I have no beef with newbies or inexperienced traders. I love them all.

(d) Trader333 is excused from this argument. He is an unreciprocated friend of fibo with considerable integrity. He may go in peace regardless that he has shot me 8 times already and there are more shots forthcoming as sure as nite follows day.

NVP said ...................................................

"T2W is My HOME"

"T2W needs experienced traders" post #29

"We and other forums have a duty to help these guys get some knowledge under their belts before the wolves get to them.......at least give them a heads up .....we owe that as I suspect many of the old school here remember such mentors and contributors to forums that saved us from the wolves ......well until we chose to Be fleeced anyway!"

"t2win is home for me .... "

" must admit if I had seen such "boisterous" and outspoken members dominating threads back in 2008/2009 such as FIB (and others over the years) I would never have got as involved in T2w as i would have been very intimidated by what they were going to say at me and about me .......like nursery slopes .....I feel some people need some safe space to learn ...and T2win has always been very good at that compared to many of the sharktanks i have and do frequent now .... "

What NVP didn't say say ...................................................

he knows this place needs experienced trader by the boatload.
That even he had trades with n no entries and startd putting in entris after I showed up and pointed it out to him
He knows tht at best this trading site is a 1/10
He knows that Newbies don't got a chance because the moment they enter they are surrounded by pretenders, not a single real trader. They are doomed at the getgo. They will fail sure as nit follows day.

What should NVP do? Grab his balls and tell it like it is. Being a pu**y and sissy has no future. Go against your stupid crowd for once and tell it like it is.

Your personal integrity at this point in time by hiding totally SUCKS. Come out and be a MAN

How stupid is it to try to protect Newbies from the sharks when there is a raging Cancer already in your HOME? The Newbies need medical protection from these disabled veteran traders - all losers to the nth

--------------------------------------------

If this were my HOME I would get all the disabled, deadbeat, criminals, pretenders, posers OUT. Then I would have my females set the furniture right and really make it OUR HOME. New entrants to my HOME would be sooooo checked out its worse than an FBI scrutiny.

That's my Word of Life! :):)

Wake up NVP. m You've been asleep since 2001

Mini Newbie course ............... point #1
just a contribution to help you avoid the biggest traps at T2W so you can quickly bypass and go to the juice. But hey, what if there isn't any juice to be had? GREAT! You just simply pack it in and bugger off! Save yourself 20 years of chasing shadows with a 3k capital account expecting your dreams of trading riches to manifest
Violat this and the place is loaded to the hilt with liars
(a) Nobody at T2W has ever called a top or bottom and be right. ...
(b) The real trades in any place anywher anytime can be detected easily if there is an ENTRY date and time to the trade. If there isn't, its a DEMo trade by a pretender. T2 W is loaded to the hilt with pretenders

Show us YOUR verified trades fibo - that would be a laugh.

Mini Newbie course ............... point #2

Any trading post at T2W: No entry to the trade = fake, throw in the trashcan. Its the same as YouTube scammers, no real trades, they need your $50/mon. to stay alive.

example: I've been Long for 3 weeks, I will take profit tomorrow

circular motion with the right hand

The fury of the US Dollar will shock the world as he bolts out the gate northbound ............................ anytime now - soon

Emerging markets will crumble and fall. It will be merciless. Timsk will start a new thread to ban Fibo for causing the Gold market to crash.

View attachment 279956

There just simply is no person like Fibo - always delivers the News ahead of the News itself :):):):)

Timsk, come to daddy Fibo, Now :)

Overseas investors sell $300 billion of Treasurys in March as demand for dollars soars
Published: May 15, 2020 at 5:08 p.m. ET

Post your account Fibo, otherwise its all just...

fi.jpg

Sons of b*tches will never learn .......................... nobody can survive in the 3rd of 3rd wave

J.C. Penney files for bankruptcy, stock falls 29%
Published: May 15, 2020 at 6:53 p.m. ET

Wave Theory applied to the sex act ..................... how Alphas do it instinctively but they don't know the theory behind it, so Fibo has the EDGE among all Alphas.

Alphas empty the sacs in the 5th wave, never in the 1st or 3rd. This means they have utilized the full spectrum of power to satisfy the female in full and beyond 3 times over. Not uncommon for the female to climax 5 times or more. No female can ever forget such performance. EVER!

BETAS drop their load in under 2 minutes within Wave 1 itself - they never ever get to Wave 3. Such is their lack of control of their body and its nervous system and the command center in the brain that releases the final signal to empty the sacs - once the signal is issued, there is no reversing it or stopping it. The MALE is done for. So the expertise in the sac comes from solid control of this release. YOU MUST not let it happen before the 3rd of 3rd wave. If you do, the female has been sold a worthless experience, shallow to the nth.

For the benefit of the premature ejaculator traders who come 100 times a day from scalping ............. it is exactly the same in sex - the female never gets a chance to really get going and usually is permanently in a high state of frustration and exasperation.

The Alpha, when done with 5 waves goes into NATURE's normal road which is a recovery wave A-B-C which could last for 2-3 days. The female however is thoroughly satisfied for at least a week.

Next time you are out in public walking around, have a look at the BETA males with their girlfriends and notice the expression on the faces of the girlfriends

Alphas are rare, you might have to walk around quite a bit but you will run into one. Then take a look at his female's face. The glow and upbeat scintillation will rock your world into awe.

That's just the way it is. That's NATURE.

The Alpha Male is at his highest performance in the 3rd of 3rd wave - in this segment of the Wave sequence he pour on the coal with such vigor and brings all senses to bear - the voice + low frequency growl at 5 Hz right in her ear sends her to the Moon. This is something he can never forget.

A BETA Male does not growl. He squeals. She can do this and does everyday, so is not impressed and it does nothing for her.

But the low frequency growl of an Alpha Male does the number of numbers on the female.

As a matter of fact, sometimes when in the company of BETA males at a lunch or coffee I purposely let out a growl just to fck with 'em. The girls go into instant attention and get thoroughly disgusted when even the BETA males squeal with delight. That's how powerful the low frequency growl of an Alpha is.

:):)
Take my word for it

Happy trails amigos

Warren Buffet - best learning lesson - in real time - ongoing ...........................

The takeaway is that Warren is so utterly confused, so shocked and so stunned and so hammered by what has happened.

Fibo on the other hand is totally in control as having called it, and is administering it tep by step.

Can you cats see the difference?

Warren is henceforth nowhere near in my league.

Fibo has left Warren in the dust.

Warren Buffet's facial expressions and defeated look and dejected look ...........................................

is almost exactly the same as Fibo's look on pages 1-10 of this thread when my SPY positions had me hammered. I pulled out and escaped but it was not by smarts or genius, it was by divine intervention.

I've written elewhere in this thread or another thread here that there was this one other non-stock market related time when the pain and torture was so great, so overwhelming, so violent that I was on the brink of dying but my spirit kept taking me forward. I was getting a public flogging in front of the whole school - we were just boys .............. the tormentor was a full grown adult male in his prime and he kept whipping and whipping my ass, pajamas on only - there was not a ray of hope for me but then the miracle came - he got tired as he could not strike no more .............

The expression on my face at this time was similar to that of Warren's here in the video.

But the difference between Warren and me is that I recovered quickly and looked the tormentor in the eye and said, "you lose" .................. the whole school cheered like there was no tomorrow as I did not give up the names of the other boys who with me had committed the crime of watching female teachers undress - I was chosen for the flogging as I was their leader.

Will there be more lessons like these? Who knows .................. you sign up for this road and its never up to you ........... you just take it in your stride and keep going.

Warren is now at that juncture, that crossroads. He will now have to dig deep and choose the road.

"Warren is terrified. He has a heck of a lot to lose. "

He's not terrified, he's old and confused you can see it in the videos. And he's doesn't have a lot to lose, he will still be rich by anyones standards. He is and always will be far richer than either of us and he will die that way.
Warren Buffet - best learning lesson - in real time - ongoing ...........................
The takeaway is that Warren is so utterly confused, so shocked and so stunned and so hammered by what has happened.
Fibo on the other hand is totally in control as having called it, and is administering it tep by step.
Glad to see your learning something from me Fibo, I'll make a real trader of you yet. If you carry on mirroring my posts then mirror my trades you might make back some of that $40,000 you lost.

Attempting to predict the top or bottom of any market has continuously been proven to result in account wipeout. Even if you were fortunate enough to be correct on this occasion, then in my view it would result in confirmation bias which will also ultimately result in account wipeout.

Entertainment purposes only .....................................
T2W vs Fibo on my very first day at T2W in May 2019 .............................. :):):)

Their attack style .............. hasn't changed ............. still the same in 2020

They come at me like this: first 3, then 2. But look at who they sent at me!!!!!!!! NVP's lead horse, a BETA MALE who wanted to go even further south in the realm of BETA by cutting off his own balls. Who saved him? Fibo! How? By laffffffing so hard that even Trader333 could not stand the deafening lafffter and had to ban me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See likes by T2W core, Nowler, hatemypips & wackypete2

NVP, who wants to help Newbies from certain DEATH has overlooked the fact that with his army, Newbies are guaranteed instant DOA

The ball cutter

The lost BETA MALE at age 32 - lost in his prime of life already.:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.