Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fury of the US Dollar will shock the world as he bolts out the gate northbound ............................ anytime now - soon

Emerging markets will crumble and fall. It will be merciless. Timsk will start a new thread to ban Fibo for causing the Gold market to crash.

1589494478492.png

In 2008 crash ................... dollar plugged everyone, Yen plugged dollar. In 2020 crash dollar plugs Yenny for revenge

Re: dollar ...... there wll be a whole lotta pluggin going on

re-directing to back on track .................................

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%

Remember the word of Fibo: after the huge rally off the March 23rd lows with a 35% rally they are saying the danger is gone, the pestilence of the BEAR is over, they survived it.

They forget the words of Fibo

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Reminder for the zonked out Brits going thru' life in a daze when their ship is 75% already submerged underwater, yet the band still plays on ................................

In 3 weeks of drop in Wave 1 down into the March 23rd lows, BEAR surpassed all of 2008 crash and the first leg down of the Great Depression, making the catastrophic drop the worst EVER in the entire history of planet EARTH except for the wave 1 down in the Galactic Confederation of Planets 75 millions years ago that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs

I did tell Trader333 that only Fibo knows that the dinosaurs are alive and well and renting apartments at T2W. Fibo is sworn to secrecy. :)

As the medical community feverishly searches for a vaccine/cure for Conorna, Fibo has the vaccine/cure for Lesbians - Trycoxagain

SPY, DIA & QQQ all have rally tops = BEARISH ENGULFING PATTERN + can be considered key reversal day???

THE END IS COMING SOON

Too late for the CHINKS to bring down the United States by subterfuge. They tried. They failed. Now 180 countries hate these sons of b*tches immensely and are demanding reparations. Their shot at superpower is history.

Donald Trump has said he is very disappointed with the way the Chink handled the corona stuff.

My advice to Donald is to knock these mofos out NOW by delivering a serious blow in one sortie knocking out all the man made islands in one raid - and thereby bring peace to the countries who the Chinks are hammering territorially. Chinks have stepped up their clashes with India as they simultaneously court India's arch enemy, Pakistan. This is a b*tch move

Someone has to have the balls to do it - do it now. Pussyfooting with these Chinks is not the way to win.

Knock out the islands and simultaneously issue this order to the Chinks ..............

"Go ahead and pull your nuclear smokewagon now and we'll all go together"

when challenged to the real deal, a Chink will back down like a wimp

America needs Fibo to take on the Chinks full on ................... like so .............. same concept .......... works for individuals, group and countries. Guaranteed!

China ........................ Steve was right all along. (y)(y) China just does not know what to do about Donald Trump (y)

Steve scares the daylights out of the Communist party. If he rejoins Donald in the Whit HOuse, the Chinks will throw in the towel and it will b over. From the Chinks point of view, "in Trump they are dealing with one T-Rex but with Steve's reentry, there are 2 = too f***in much"

Hey guys ...................... have a look at the ECONOMY aka Dow Jones Transportation Index's Monthly momentum (MACD) .... burn it into your brain how even with the huuuuuuuuuuuge rally off the March lows, the histogram bar is pointing further down.

Bonus 1: Macd itself has almost reached the 2009 crash low already and we ain't barely got started!

Bonus 2: counter-violent exclaims, "this fella DowTransports is just like Fibo ......... no mates

Bonus 3:
counter-violent is my barometer for T2W to be used in exactly the same way as Vix ........... leading indicator

Hey guys ............................. here's the Dow Transports versus the Vix as a Leading indicator ..........

Dow Transports secondary top was Jan 23 or thereabouts with no technical indication about a turn ................ but Vix gave a definitive technical clue on Jan 24th, 2020 calling the impending CRASH in the Indexes. The Indexes themselves topped out a month later.

There's more, way more leading stuff but nobody will get it unless the HATE FOG OF FIBO is cleaned off their visages first so they can see. :):):)

History will be made when counter-violent becomes Fibo's first mate :):):):)

Vix following Fibo's call to a T ................ see earlier posts and charts on Vix

Haven't changed a thing on the chart ............... Vix challenged the 200-pd ema. Naturally he withdrew. Expected or high odds of withdrawal to build up "Chi" .............. my instinctive thought-ing is that Vix on the 1H timeframe is doing a Wave 2 down ........... why do I say this? Because he will need a 3rd wave aka wave 3 to blast thru' the 200-pd ema on 1H

Just one chart view - can stay unchanged for days and days and days ......................... such is the simplicity of Big Joe, a true mountain-on-horseback-boy :)

1589556396117.png

Hey guys ......................... the greatest feeling on EARTH during this BEAR market Corona Pestilence :):):):):):):)

Sending money to those friends of Fibo in underdeveloped countries that have no social net - who have stood the test of time ................. the feeling is sooooooooooooooooooooo exhilarating, its hard to describe. Credit cards give one points for purchases but GOD gives hefty points for what I am doing in sending money NOW.

I can't explain it but walking on clouds and feeling light as a feather come to mind. Not a drop of booze.

The response from God is overwhelming, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased"
She said to me, "my best friend is suffering like in the IMF (international Monetary Fund) bailout times - they have no food, only plants and vegetation and occasional tiny piece of chicken or pork as its very expensive - lots of broth with boiled rice fills them up so they don't cry out in agony from the stomach pangs. There is no help from the government like we have in the United States. NONE!

This is way too much to hear for Big Joe.

Groceries start pouring in to this family from tomorrow when the money arrives to my girlfriend for weekly disbursement to the mother of said family. The whole family adults have been laid off from their factory jobs with no pay forthcoming.

I am acutely aware of how on the fringe of hunger they live anyway, even before the corona hit. But now its just way too much, way too hard.

Money's on its way ......................... how much money? Sweet fck all for an American, any American and we have it too damn good here. Its just not right.

Your wrong again Fibo.
"The greatest feeling on EARTH " comes from helping out your fellow man and NOT bragging about it on a public forum. You are virtue signalling, a typical beta male trait.

Fibo said, "bull market icons become bear market pariahs" ................................

Dud stock picks, bad industry bets, vast underperformance — it’s the end of the Warren Buffett era
Published: May 15, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. ET

Hey guys, remember one key element of this BEAR MARKET THREAD CALL ............................... :)
THE GLOBAL DOW JONES ................. the ultimate King of Kings

Fibo nailed it!

Yeah, we all know that a crash occurred and a BEAR is in progress. We also know that the WORLD, the entire world topped as per Fibo's call January 26th, 2018 9 yeah that is year 2018, nobody saw it coming, but Fibo called it). London topped at my CALL but then did a marginal higher top. Even the Dow Jones Transportation Index was correctly called by Fibo

However the main 3, the Dow JOnes, Nasdaq and SPX eluded me and went a bit higher by a few percent. But regardless they failed in 2020

But the point here is .....................

THE WORLD STOCK INDEX obeyed Fibo to a T ........................... Global Dow Jones sang like a doll for Fibo. Imagine that! Calling the entire world in one CALL. Yeah baby, that's what the thread is about. Its an international thread. ALL countries are included!!!!!!!!!!

Behold the Global Dow Jones in all her majesty. Fibo nailed her real good. And dig this, continues to nail her real good. How so? Not only did I call the top, I also called the bottom of the crash and now look at where Global Dow JOnes has been stopped dead in her tracks - at exactly the Fibo resistance of 100% as shown.

This is so stupendous, historians will be shocked. But T2W? Their HATE levels will rise exponentially. Fibo has cuased these Brits to go into a bull market in HATRED! Good! That is a side major accomplishment.

1589565761702.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stonks going to the moon fibo, cut your losses now stop being a gay bear.
Stop being selfish, think of all the people you could feed with the money your throwing away on puts.
Todays letter is V, can you say V fibo.

Vvvvv.png

For entertainment only .................... T2W + Fibo = a match made in the Lafffffter dept. of Heaven.

God, St. Peter and all the Angels lafff their asses off on a daily basis at all the sh*t that goes down at T2W. And let's not forget BEAR himself - he is having a ROFLMAO on a regular basis watching the agitation of the Brits.

Barometer or Thermometer for measuring T2W hatred towards Fibo = hatred towards Americans + exponentialized with Fibo in the equation

How to gauge how much the hatred for Fibo is? This is a super important lesson in HERD PSYCHOLOGY

Permanent ostracism. How much? They would even kiss a Muslim or fondle an ISIS member .............. :):)
Happy when I do a losing trade. new_trader was the 1st one in this dept., made his decade but then it reversed as profits came-d in. There are 4 others, the latest thrilled cat at a Fibo losing trade is "postman"
Accusations galore when the evidence is already in the thread but they didn't read it
Claim they are dropping Fibo into permanent Ignore but keep coming back

Despatch complaints to mods and sharky like there's no tomorrow

Which member gets 1st prize for most hatred toward Fibo? There is a clear winner, soooo far beyond the rest that the rest might as well be far south as Argentina - in the dust so to speak.

He be ..................................... barjon (y)

;););):):ROFLMAO:

Watch these Muslims in action :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ........................ entertainment ...... my prowess in market calls is matched by my prowess in Psychology

On the subject of who hates Fibo the most, the answer is in the previous post - barjon

But if the crowd at T2W had to pick, they would as usual be wrong as they always are at major tops or bottoms in financial markets - always wrong and always late to the party. So, who would T2W have picked as the #1 Fibo hater?

counter-violent

I personally place counter-=violent as a border-line, threshold Fibo hater. One beer and he goes into reversal in a friggin heartbeat.

:):):):):)

BETAS interviewing an Alpha ................. things are so f**** up, multiply everything the alpha says by 1,000. that's how bad it really has gotten for Masculinity

Stop lying and change your signature to reflect your losing trades.
Lying is Beta.
You are Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.