Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biblical Revelation of astounding import: .............. Vix Monthly parallel Channel

(check it out for errors. If there are any errors I want ot know so I can implement them. Like for example, DATA errors of going as far back as 1987. What if my DATA is wrong?) Bla bla bla

Nobody worldwide has a clue about this.

Parallel channel = 1994 low & 2007 low .... draw line & extend
draw parallel line or create parallel channel on the 1987 top

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 GREAT REcession CRASH stopped at the parallel line perfectly = on the money

Now try this: Connect instead of the above the 1994 low with the 2017 low & extend then draw parallel line/channel thru' the 1987 top.

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2020 Worldwide Crash stopped dead halt on the line of this channel

1589310525186.png

this one here shows the channel that gives the perfect hit for the Corona virus BEAR leg into March 23rd 2020

1589310635219.png

BEAR ................... you be a rascal of the nth order. That is some amazing sense of humor. Thanks amigo

I know-ed you had a magnificent sense of humor back in March 2009 when you halted the SPX decline at exactly the sign of the Devil

Nobody got it. I had to call CNBC and tell them about it! I was laffffffing my ass off.

And now, you're letting me bump into other equally funny stuff S E R E N D I P IT O U S L Y

This type of humor is going to confuse the sh*t out of Sharky. He might say, "fck this" and just pull his Smokewagon. All this heresy and blasphemy and SPAM from the reprobate Troll, Fibo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fibo in graduate class with a Brit professor: ...................... Brits & Americans. WTF went wrong? How can it be so f***ed up? Man it makes the Israeli-Palestinian conflict look as easy as cheesecake. :)

I've been at T2W for 1 year. And I can say this with certainty. Look at that magnificent chap named Trader333. A confirmed Brit, but does he hate Americans? Maybe but most likely NO. Does he hate Fibo? High odds, yes. But will he be unfair? NO f***in way, Jose. Now that is a Brit to reckon with. that is a Brit of substance. The only reminder of when the empire was great instead of the p***y it has now become

Is it any wonder that ISIS, a sworn enemy treats us better? :):)

The only way to put their (Brit's) wrath in abeyance is to kowtow, just be quiet and dish out LIKES like there's no tomorrow wehn they speak/post.

Prime example of this is American poster, wackypete2. Come on Peter, don't sell your soul so easily. You were born American. That counts for plenty. Wake up, Pete :):):)

Brit tries to nail the American but fails miserably ............................... :) :) :)

Fibo the new Karl Pilkington quick call Ricky Gervais.

"I saw a similar kind of theory but it was written on a wall in sh1t."

BETA MALES ........... pay attention now .................. how voice can take a "5" to a straight "10"

At 1:30 ............... Diana Fuentes

One of T2W's core 30 challenged me with, "your comments about AirBnB are bogus" ............... to that effect ..............

Where does T2W find its members? Islamabad? :):):)

I'd sell the whole lot for 5 bucks a kilo and feed the poor ............. for how long? Months.

Behold NVP's HOME. Jesus H Christ, when will NVP wake up, for cryin out loud?

AIRBnB ................ was called a disaster by Fibo a while back, a total disaster but Mr. Burke was so ignorant of what's actually going on ............................ shocking, staggering

Nicest guy at T2W .................. how nice? Soft, soft, soft, sweeeeter than sugar, even blows away Stevia. If Fibo could get this guy bottled in a big jar there would be no further need to buy honey/sugar/stevia EVER because 1/100th teaspoon is all that's required to sweeten my coffee

So, who is he? ............. drum roll pls .........................
T I M S K :):):)

Fibo will try to reverse that trend of ultra-sweetness. Why? To help Timsk. God knows this cat needs to get laid. To make it easy to digest I selected English people video ................ Timsk simply has to reverse this terrible trend he's been on for 60 years.

bullet points from the video for sweet, sweet, sweet, cuddly Timsk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::):)

The inverse of Timsk: = 1/Timsk :):)
commanding personality
incorruptible (so she knows that he will never let her down but a nice guy would)
Random, spontaneous, inconsistent, unavailable, mysterious
Elusive
Do not follow social norms
Fiercely sexually aggressive (all females like this)

Go get 'em Tiger Timsk and as a bonus ................. learn to growl at low low frequency. :)

A Fibo prediction:

Warren Buffet should withdraw himself from public interaction NOW and retreat to a BEAR cave and enjoy the rest of his Life in Peace. He's done a great job, is 89 years old and deserves rest and does not deserve what he about to get dished out. You see when the BEAR gets underway, bull market icons get hammered and criminalized.

Berkshire Hathaway looks like it has topped - will look into this manana. Also it is just uncovered that for 10 years he has under performed the SPX.

Also surfacing is therefore the value investing genius is now being questioned big time as value has not been working recently.

Pain for Warren on a big scale over the next months/years

:)I don't like it none. I like Warren. But the idiots will crucify him. Fibo will always love a guy who has billions but will carry exact change to pay for a burger at McDonald's. That's Warren. His wife gives him the exact change every day onhis way to the office. What a guy! :)

Read quote first ......... esp. red text

Poor Warren. Damn shame the The HERD is so rotten. Just as I said, bull market icons become BEAR market reprobates and get clobbered and ridiculed.

Its happening bit time now and accelerating ............ the Media is catching on and will jump on this train big time

Like I said, Fibo wants no part of the lynching. Warren is an outstanding performer, 90 years old, he's done it all.

You can give the HERD food and money for 50 years but then one year the goodies fail to arrive - what do these mofos do? They forget the 49 years of good times and focus only on the one bad year. Warren should drop kick the entire lot out the window.

Warren Buffett’s ‘outdated view’: One longtime fan is considering dumping his entire Berkshire stake
Published: May 12, 2020 at 5:21 p.m. ET

New revelations on the ultimate indicator, the indicator of Indicators, the ONE that even the author of the Bible of Technical analysis, Professor of Golden Gate University, editor of Technical analysis of Stock Trends ............... said to me, "Vix is worthless, it does not work" He be'd my teacher. He is the best teacher on the planet. All other technical gurus have trashed the Vix during the entire bullrun of the Dow JOnes 2009 - 2020 claiming that it does not work.

Circular motion with the right hand to all of them. These sons of b*tches know doodly about WAVES. Wave counts on the Vix are so compelling that my SOUL demands further investigation.

Reward: the inspiration I asked for last night from BEAR has been delivered. Thanks Chief. I have work to do now onwards, big work, It (the inspiration) arrived at 4:13 AM .............. alongside the inspiration and in parallel format was the validation from BEAR ......... the 2 concepts in the 2 pics below are the greatest strengths of Fibo. Build on them even more ............ was BEAR's trans-dimension whisper

View attachment 279784 View attachment 279785

Blown past him too, left him in the dust. VIX is my #1 go to technical tool for gauging the MIND = footprint of the HERD. Jesus H Christ are the waves so clear on the Vix.

What I love about it fits right in with the way thing are support to be = Mind over Matter. Thought generates actin on the physical plane. Vix has the potential to tell Fibo what the HERD is thinking and when the adrenalin is about to start flowing. Is it? I have my work cut out for me as I dig into this goldmine over the next months.

78.6% Fibo level has been smelled by VIX. As soon as we have Vix exceed the previous tiny sub-wave bar of May 11th at 29.51 closing basis HOURLY, we might be off to the races.

see quote first, esp. last para ...............

>>>>>> 78.6% Fibo level has been smelled by VIX. As soon as we have Vix exceed the previous tiny sub-wave bar of May 11th at 29.51 closing basis HOURLY, we might be off to the races. <<<<<<

Vix is trying to follow my instructions by attacking the treandline. See the previous 1H chart and then the updated one below. Look at the Fibo level 78.6%, then behold the Macd below trying to break out above trendie and the 0-line :):):):)

1589380613972.png

VIX stages of breakout:

higher close on 1H above the earlier tiny subwave at 29.51 (1H closing basis)
Hydrogen bomb the red trendline
blast thru' the green 200-period ema on 1H
Bolt like a rocket to the top at 84.56

right now in real time, hydrogen bombing the red trendline as stated above :):)

1589380731218.png

extract from post above, post #2713

>>>>>> right now in real time, hydrogen bombing the red trendline as stated above :):) <<<<<<

if the move does not give Big Joe the vigor of a WAVE 3, then it means that this move up from the 78.6% Fibo on 1H chart is a mere internal 4th wave and therefore Vix will retest the low at 26.94 closing basis to complete the pattern. I do see where/how it is possible to slightly alter the wave count to accommodate the possible retest if there is one as it will be an Ending diagonal Triangle.

h
VIX stages of breakout:

higher close on 1H above the earlier tiny subwave at 29.51 (1H closing basis)
Hydrogen bomb the red trendline
blast thru' the green 200-period ema on 1H
Bolt like a rocket to the top at 84.56

higher close on 1H above the earlier subwave at 29.51 (1H closing basis) .............. done!
hydrogen bombing of the red trendline is now complete .............. done!
blast thru' the green 200-pd ema 1H ............... in progress

1589386193973.png

New Ban Fibo thread long overdue ........................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4:18
No me pongas en lo escuro
A morir como un traidor

Hey guys ......................... the greatest feeling on EARTH during this BEAR market Corona Pestilence :):):):):):):)

Sending money to those friends of Fibo in underdeveloped countries that have no social net - who have stood the test of time ................. the feeling is sooooooooooooooooooooo exhilarating, its hard to describe. Credit cards give one points for purchases but GOD gives hefty points for what I am doing in sending money NOW.

I can't explain it but walking on clouds and feeling light as a feather come to mind. Not a drop of booze.

The response from God is overwhelming, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased"

Hey guys ......................... the greatest feeling on EARTH during this BEAR market Corona Pestilence :):):):):):):)

Sending money to those friends of Fibo in underdeveloped countries that have no social net - who have stood the test of time ................. the feeling is sooooooooooooooooooooo exhilarating, its hard to describe. Credit cards give one points for purchases but GOD gives hefty points for what I am doing in sending money NOW.

I can't explain it but walking on clouds and feeling light as a feather come to mind. Not a drop of booze.

The response from God is overwhelming, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased"

She said to me, "my best friend is suffering like in the IMF (international Monetary Fund) bailout times - they have no food, only plants and vegetation and occasional tiny piece of chicken or pork as its very expensive - lots of broth with boiled rice fills them up so they don't cry out in agony from the stomach pangs. There is no help from the government like we have in the United States. NONE!

This is way too much to hear for Big Joe.

Groceries start pouring in to this family from tomorrow when the money arrives to my girlfriend for weekly disbursement to the mother of said family. The whole family adults have been laid off from their factory jobs with no pay forthcoming.

I am acutely aware of how on the fringe of hunger they live anyway, even before the corona hit. But now its just way too much, way too hard.

Money's on its way ......................... how much money? Sweet fck all for an American, any American and we have it too damn good here. Its just not right.

God said to Big Joe ........................................ "go to Chiangmai, Thailand, the Angels say its a sacred place and it will be easy to bless you there"

So I did. Never looked back. Its permanent.

Sheer poetry

God said to Big Joe ......................... it takes just ONE American to move big mountains. YOU be that one, NOW. Forget about your trading - thought postulates are en route to take your trading to 100% automaticity. Inspiration on new techniques will automatically follow. But now, you have a new line of work. Do it. Start!

Old people around Big Joe go instantly 20 years younger and the smiles pour forth. God knows this. Trading, the best profession of EARTH in the realm of MAMMON, pales in comparison to this. This type of work pays nothing in Mammon terms but the gold train follows behind to finance everything thru' automatic TRADING success with higher RISK alongside a STOPLOSS provided by Divinity

:) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.