Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVP:

They (T2W old lions) tease and belittle and put him down by calling hm "NO Value Posts"

NVP could turn all this shit around by going FIBO for a mere week.

points #1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 10: NVP violates this to such an extent ..................... it downright scary for Fibo to watch

ALPHA MALE open channels of inflow ............................ Alphas are so valuable that God tips the odds in their favor as a matter of course ............

The Alpha Male known as Fibo has now received 5 checks in total for the United States of America Stimulus Check Program. We are supposed to only receive ONE. But THEY sent me 5 checks. I already donated the first one to a food kitchen for the homeless and destitute.

But now there are 4 checks. Why? An alpha such as Fibo has such huge open channels that money just f***in pours in.

But Fibo called the Treasury Department and alerted them to this clerical error and to have them correct it asap before it is abused.

Officer: Let me understand this right. You want to return 4 stimulus checks? Fibo: Yes. Officer: we do not have that facility set up yet. Please call 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Tomorrow Fibo will drive to the local IRS department and return the checks.

What a country! God bless America. Imagine our plight if the Chinks became the next superpower. The factor of
B E N E V O L E N C E would be a famine

Alpha Male Fibo .......................

Satan was seen lafffing with delight at America's plight. His laffter stopped abruptly when he saw Fibo sipping coffee in the background. Lucifer knew that GOD was close by along with several Angels.

Lucifer fucked off muttering, "Fibo is f**** up my scene - he's hard to trick, deceive and hoodwink"

I said exactly this to malaguti and took a lot of heat from especially one cat named Dowser. Thi cat Dowser was the very first cat at T2W to start the war with the new American - do you think Trader333 would notice this? Do you think Lightning Mcqueen would? What about sharky? Nah! They are blind to it, its soooooooo common and been going on for soooo long its shoved under the rug.

In the Dyna-Rod thread I proved it to Don (Lightning McQueen) - he asked me to prove it, but when I did, he just went silent.

All asleep as this has been going on for years and decades

FIBO always paying the price for the ignorance of others!!!! Always!!!! An occupational hazard!

T2W values are the values of females - the site is feminized ............... any alpha tendency shown has caused a BAN

Result 1: Only b*tches remain

Resul 2: only mommies remain, no daddys, very bad for newbie babies.

Result 3: UK is an island the size of Louisiana with super crappy weather - right off the bat you know God don't like 'em, yet their membership is 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% BRIT. Where is the rest of the world?

Favor to Americans: A banner that clearly states: Americans will not be tolerated

Bear market almost ready to resume. :LOL:
From March .... 2019 :LOL:

You have posted elsewhere that you were short $4.83 mil from March last year. Is this fibo's 'Perfect timing' . :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Are you still rolling over that $4.83 million dollar short from last March or did Theta eat it all up for you, or maybe it was one of your Fantasy Island trades.

Good boy FooFoo.
foofoo.jpg

Vix 1H ..................... waiting for the rumble in the ocean (at 1-2 HZ) + the rearing up of the wave :):)

The rumble and trendline breakout will occur within nanoseconds of each other

A-B-C complete or close to completion?

Correction not only arrived in the previou 4th zone but actually went past it.

On daily 200-day ema (not shown)

Divergence between the 3rd and 5th showing in Macd - this is expected.

1589242609117.png

Wave 3 killer wave on its way ..................... but will come from where?

Thought-ing:

Europe is so weak one could knock her on her ass with a feather. If he killer wave does originate from Europe the odds are super high it will be DEUTSCHE BANK

Another giant fckup is London. This is where the Great Depression started. Could happen again now for the killer wave. Keep in mind that London already was the first lower high in 2018, so is already the leader in the charge to the bottom

Corona Virus Wave 3 killer wave?

Chinks - US war in some form or other?

in progress thought-ing ......................

2008 Crash was handled by a BEAR cub

2020 Crash is being handled by his Pappy, a full grown adult male Alpha in his prime

Cub vs Pappy comparison thus far? Pappy did in 3 weeks what Cub did in 1.5 years. Pappy also knocks out GDP of -34%, which is far greater than the the Great Depression too. My my my. Pappy nailed 185 countries in one shot and brought the Planet Guardian (USA) to her knees, on which she still is

Where the fck will the salvo come from?

General George S Patton: Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!

Fibo: BEAR, you magnificent bastard I've read only 5 chapters of your book, 10 more to go but not enough time, have to wing it

Wave 3 killer wave on its way ..................... but will come from where?

Thought-ing:

Europe is so weak one could knock her on her ass with a feather. If he killer wave does originate from Europe the odds are super high it will be DEUTSCHE BANK

Another giant fckup is London. This is where the Great Depression started. Could happen again now for the killer wave. Keep in mind that London already was the first lower high in 2018, so is already the leader in the charge to the bottom

Corona Virus Wave 3 killer wave?

Chinks - US war in some form or other?

in progress thought-ing ......................

DB has been weak for yeas and has been kept afloat it wont go down ever, too much national pride.

London. This is where the Great Depression started. Could happen again now for the killer wave. Keep in mind that London already was the first lower high in 2018, so is already the leader in the charge to the bottom

FTSE is always the first to fall and last to rise, its not unusual and I personally wouldn't draw any inference from it.

My money is on the China / Us trade war, investment war whatever. But as you pointed out its going to happen and the news will ascribe a reason AFTER the event. The reason in the news is not important.

For BEAR: Come on Chief, give Fibo a hint.

The magnitude of the Wave is at 2 degrees of Trend - that is why it was impossible to know that the lieutenant for Wave 1 down would be a Virus. Fibo did not see that coming, not one bit, not for one moment. It came out of left field. Lesson? The 2 degrees of Trend is so deep that its too much out of my occipital grade to fathom it. That must be it.

Come on Chief, send in inspiration tonight. 10-yr Yield reveres and blasts north, causing Bonds to crash thus bringing US Treasury Bonds into the RISK realm? Real Estate crash? Nah! Too elementary!

Send inspiration now, Chief, I'm running out of deputies

For BEAR: you said you would put the weight on me so I could learn. But you also said, "when/if it gets too much, much too much for me, I could turn around and put the weight back on you"

I'm doing exactly that right now as I put the weight on YOU! Send inspiration NOW!

BEAR: Have I got this right? SPY daily time frame

Wave 1 down grid flies past 161.8% so the obvious next station would have to be 261.8%. Done! Halted the drop nicely. I got that, BEAR. I also validated the grid by observing that the 61.8% at the top of the chart, halted the bear rally. I also noted that the 161.8% halted yet another BEAR rally. All this was validation that my grid was correct.

So let's have a further look ......................................... I have the bear rally from the March 23rd lows in an A-B-C with the "C" wave as an Ending diagonal Triangle (wedge, expanding or contracting don't matter). Now notice that the 5th wave has not exceeded the 3rd wave YET and it is having a hard time doing so. But if it does not do so, then we only have 3 waves up for the "C" wave - that is a NO NO. So I am thinking that we must go higher than wave 3 so we have a real 5th wave. Then and only then will the wave count be correct

BEAR, but there is another bothersome thing: If wave 5 does not exceed wave 3, it would then as per your biblical, antediluvian teachings, be a FAILED 5th wave which is rare rare rare ..... but would satisfy my count .............. but here's the thing ...............

The entire rally has to mimic the great bull market from 2009 to 2020 ............. and it has done so in spades ........... the best and most powerful rally in all HISTORY. Sooooooooooo much bullishness in it and that is normal as it is a Wave 2. Therefore if we do have a failed 5th wave, how is it possible for the 5th wave to run out of steam and fall short of wave 3 by not exceeding it when we are flush with bullishness in Wave 2?

Send HELP now, I'm running out of deputies

SPY daily

1589272409764.png

Vix 1H ..................... waiting for the rumble in the ocean (at 1-2 HZ) + the rearing up of the wave :):)

The rumble and trendline breakout will occur within nanoseconds of each other

A-B-C complete or close to completion?

Correction not only arrived in the previou 4th zone but actually went past it.

On daily 200-day ema (not shown)

Divergence between the 3rd and 5th showing in Macd - this is expected.

View attachment 279725

New revelations on the ultimate indicator, the indicator of Indicators, the ONE that even the author of the Bible of Technical analysis, Professor of Golden Gate University, editor of Technical analysis of Stock Trends ............... said to me, "Vix is worthless, it does not work" He be'd my teacher. He is the best teacher on the planet. All other technical gurus have trashed the Vix during the entire bullrun of the Dow JOnes 2009 - 2020 claiming that it does not work.

Circular motion with the right hand to all of them. These sons of b*tches know doodly about WAVES. Wave counts on the Vix are so compelling that my SOUL demands further investigation.

Reward: the inspiration I asked for last night from BEAR has been delivered. Thanks Chief. I have work to do now onwards, big work, It (the inspiration) arrived at 4:13 AM .............. alongside the inspiration and in parallel format was the validation from BEAR ......... the 2 concepts in the 2 pics below are the greatest strengths of Fibo. Build on them even more ............ was BEAR's trans-dimension whisper

1589305093998.png
1589305474931.png

Blown past him too, left him in the dust. VIX is my #1 go to technical tool for gauging the MIND = footprint of the HERD. Jesus H Christ are the waves so clear on the Vix.

What I love about it fits right in with the way thing are support to be = Mind over Matter. Thought generates actin on the physical plane. Vix has the potential to tell Fibo what the HERD is thinking and when the adrenalin is about to start flowing. Is it? I have my work cut out for me as I dig into this goldmine over the next months.

78.6% Fibo level has been smelled by VIX. As soon as we have Vix exceed the previous tiny sub-wave bar of May 11th at 29.51 closing basis HOURLY, we might be off to the races.

BEAR .............. Fibo says, "thanks Chief" .... the best part is that Vix is not the conventional Indicator as it is pure Price but inversed to measure the Mind.

1589306373180.png

Fibo: Dear God, hope you're not upset that I asked BEAR for guidance and inspiration

God: Not one bit - in fact, remember that Lucifer was once an Angel. You can bring him back to me. He is the prodigal son. Look around you - at T2W they are convinced you are HIM. You are his brother.

:):):):cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

VIX stages of breakout:

higher close on 1H above the earlier tiny subwave at 29.51 (1H closing basis)
Hydrogen bomb the red trendline
blast thru' the green 200-period ema on 1H
Bolt like a rocket to the top at 84.56

Leaving all the idiots worldwide in the f***in dust with this:

Vix monthly Triple Towers = 1987, 2008, 2020 Tops (closing basis monthly) = 60 approx.

Those who forget History are doomed to get buggered by Fibo. :):) :ROFLMAO:

Remember the stuff that went on in the 1987 crash. Read up on it for cryin out loud. Get your heads out of the 1-minute charts (= smartphone introversion and oblivious of bigger realms) and have a look at the weekly and monthly for the 1987 crash. TERROR TERROR TERROR ................... then came the 2008 crash and the terror roe to the am level. Then came the 2020 crash and the TERROR rose to nearly the same level in just ONE Wave.

The 2020 Vix came just shy of this 60 level before going into correction

Vix monthly

1589309315170.png

Status
Not open for further replies.