Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does all that crap mean? You speeke Eeengleeshhh?

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.
The darkest hour is just before DAWN.

It sounds like a horoscope deliberately vague enough so you can say you told everyone what was going to happen if the market goes up OR down.

Post your trades and please stop with the glory days stories about the one winner you had 18 months ago.

Every trader knows your only as good as your last trade and YOUR last trade cost you $40,000.

YOU are a stupid Mahn, Mr Burke.

YOU are wasting my time now - Monday next week onward I don't have the time for this anymore

YOU are on IGNORE as of right now

YOU are a stupid Mahn, Mr Burke.

YOU are wasting my time now - Monday next week onward I don't have the time for this anymore

YOU are on IGNORE as of right now
You can make 40 sh1tposts a day but you dont have time to explain your trades ..... hmmmmm ok.

I'm on ignore because I ask you about TRADES and you have no answers. :LOL:

Continues tomorrow at Market open

BEAR market thread call still in effect - no changes in Short stance. No new Shorts just yet

Hasta manana :):)

I'm under your skin now Fibo.
You wake up sweating in the night wondering if it was a nightmare or if it is really happening.

WAVE 3 down ............... can trigger any time now ............. any time ........... the scene is set

Sunday nite, May 10, 2020 ................ Los Angeles, California, Safest country to be in when Wave 3 down hits

What will be the TRIGGER from the Unconscious MIND of the HERD that will trigger PRICE and then trigger Media News that will then trigger the CRASH?

The trigger in the Reactive Mind of the collective HERD of INvestors is that the 3-wave rally from March 23rd lows is completing or completed. The rally i loaded to the hilt with bullishness as we all know by now having observed it since March. that bullishness must come to an end and then almost immediately the reversal into negative social mood occurs to accommodate the destructive force of Wave 3 down.

Guys, cover all your orifices well, this upcoming Wave makes a proctologist look like a Saint.

What is known about this type of Wave? Its a wonder to behold, packed with sheer horsepower of stunning depth ........... like the desert horse, it has levels of power that ain't ever been tapped in lesser Waves like Wave 1 or even what will come in Wave 5. Its relentless.

This WAVE 3 also has a stunning middle point ................ this will come much later and i will point it out to you when it i starting to get underway ............. but this midpoint is known as the "point of recognition" ........... recognition of what? That we're f***ed - that this is no ordinary wave but rather a killer rogue wave. Buying-the-dipper will die en masse and will not be heard of or from from 2 decades

Get ready!!!

WAVE 3 down ............... can trigger any time now ............. any time ........... the scene is set

Wave 3 down will have an internal 5-wave structure.

EVERY DOW THEORY trend rider is still waiting for the March Low to tbe taken out in order to declare a BEAR market. THEY are too slow. Not inept. Just too slow. These are experts that Fibo respects a great deal. But they are just way too slow.

Fibo will already be on horseback with beef jerky packed for the ride and a bedroll too for the internal waves 2 and 4 of the WAVE 3 crash. That is when I will get sleep. Plenty of rivers provide water.

I am trembling as I put on my jacket
It has creases as sharp as a knife
I put my hunting knife on my waistband, pistols in the holsters - always carry a 2-gun rig, load my rifle including long-range buffalo gun - the pack horse will carry other supplies.
They don't call Fibo a Trend Surfer for no reason
If outnumbered by any pistoleros during the surf, Fibo will ride to altitude and use the buffalo gun - can take out a target at 1,000 yards.

The G O A L is to ride the TREND to its natural extinction

For the dumbphucks here at T2W who keep chasing Fibo's posted girls ................ Lord knows what they do with these pics, esp. considering that they've been married for decades, have 2 kids at least and have not been laid for at least 10 years - but they are all still shelling out for the wife's whims and fantasies and college stuff for the kids :):):)

All = every single one of these gals are > 8 ............ but only one 10

BEAR's best joke thus far .................. see below in picture ... experts have seen it and commented on it but they do not know BEAR like I do - they therefore have no idea of the depth of the games-condition that BEAR is on ............. only Fibo knows this

Fibo was actually the one who called
CNBC and told them the SPX had bottomed at 666 in March 2009

666 = sign of the Devil

1589184511266.png

Fibo arrived at T2W on May 6, 2019 .............. a little over a year ago

This is what he saw during the first week here. Fibo was so shocked to see this rampant "collective" thought, he knew t would be a slog to deal with such an uptight HERD. Fast forward to today. He is correct. :):):):)

Fibo arrives in T2W Foyer ......................... a true space Station of galactic importance :)

You think we're all idiots here, yet you come back every day and make 40 trash posts. Why ? Because you're banned from all the other trading platforms for your trash talk and double speak.

Bear market almost ready to resume. :LOL:
From March .... 2019 :LOL:
SPY short entry confirmed 279.2 today ...... total short is $4.83 mil
6 tranches remaining to place short as soon as the nice uptrendline from Christmas Eve Daily breaks
Then the rest of the farm will be thrown at it when 200-day breaks. This time do not expect the 200 will be retested once broken.
All of the above is my own capital. No friends (client’s) money being thrown in yet even though they are begging me to place it. My reply is firm. “only when December lows for Dow/S&P/Nas/Trans are taken out”. 42 mil dollars to be placed then. This 42 m is just chump change for these international warriors - they are preparing more ammo to throw my way
Last count is that 96% investors are headed north. I love these odds.
You have posted elsewhere that you were short $4.83 mil from March last year. Is this fibo's 'Perfect timing' . :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also fibo ....

"Correct Sir, the very same Bear Market that started October 2007 - " :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hows that bear going 13 years later.
Maybe crap like that is why you stopped posting elsewhere, your running out of places to go.

You were laughed off other forums in April 2019 and started posting here in May 2019 where no one knew your ridiculous claims about $millions invested :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
We are going to laugh at you here too. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

There is one place you can post where no one will laugh at you ....

fi.jpg

From another website.
"Jazz is fibo_trader. He's been banned.... banned before he got stopped out once again. This doesn't even rate as fiction. "

By your own admission fibo you set up multi-nicks on other sites and they were so puerile they were discovered easily and you were banned.

Mods please dont ban fibo from here we need the lulz in these desperate lockdown times. Well at least dont ban him until AFTER the lockdown ends.

I particularly like this quote.
"Dear @fibo_trader, I don't think that you'll have trouble finding your previous threads. The carnage is immortalized. Your threads, like herpes, are forever. "

They come they puke they go. Put that on your family crest fibo "
Veniunt vomunt eant"

Hey guys, pay attention and then more attention ...
The Angel of DEATH swoops down in a DEFLATION and kills all but a very few, one of the spared ones will be Fibo.
Why?
Because Fibo has zero debt.

Fibo has zero anything (except imagination).

1589195027688.png

Fibo delivers the MAIL ................ again!!!!! ......................... timing off by 3 months ................ but revival from Death should dispense with the liability of being wrong by a mere 3 months ............ prediction that the presumed dead girl named Lesly Tarq Tow would respond to Fibo is now confirmed. She is back from the dead and dig this, dishing out advice. This is a good sign. :):):):)

See last posts of the thread below

Fibo delivers the MAIL ................ again!!!!! ......................... timing off by 3 months ................

Jan 10, 2020
post #165
Fibo has failed to revive this boy (girl). Significant loss for me as this is the best op I've ever seen or read or come across. Quite possibly the most honest and clean person EVER to inhabit this sh*thouse called EARTH.

What a beautiful opener!

Fibo delivers the MAIL ................ again!!!!! ......................... timing off by 3 months ................ but revival from Death should dispense with the liability of being wrong by a mere 3 months ............ prediction that the presumed dead girl named Lesly Tarq Tow would respond to Fibo is now confirmed. She is back from the dead and dig this, dishing out advice. This is a good sign. :):):):)

See last posts of the thread below

see quote first ..............................

Now take it easy. Do NOT expect too much from this revived DEAD PERSON. She will bounce around and have frequent bouts with her inner self and dish out all sorts of pychological advice in the months ahead. She might appear to be floundering and falling down and rising and falling again.

Ignore all the pychological throw-offs she wil generate.

SHE is in Minor Wave 1 UP. Her RECOVERY WAVE UP has begun. The Wave ought to last 15 years IMO. Then she will go into a decline for about 8 years which will mimic her DEATH = lose some money, but wait, she will make some too and be net positive on her account ................ then when wave 2 down completes, she is off to the races in WAVE 3 up for 70 years into her next lifetime. :):):):)

She will never ever look back from that point of wave 2 down completion (23 years from now). She will have made it to consistent profitability. :):cool: In Wave 3 up is where she will pour on the coal and leave T2W in the dust

see quote first ..............................

Now take it easy. Do NOT expect too much from this revived DEAD PERSON. She will bounce around and have frequent bouts with her inner self and dish out all sorts of pychological advice in the months ahead. She might appear to be floundering and falling down and rising and falling again.

Ignore all the pychological throw-offs she wil generate.

SHE is in Minor Wave 1 UP. Her RECOVERY WAVE UP has begun. The Wave ought to last 15 years IMO. Then she will go into a decline for about 8 years which will mimic her DEATH = lose some money, but wait, she will make some too and be net positive on her account ................ then when wave 2 down completes, she is off to the races in WAVE 3 up for 70 years into her next lifetime. :):):):)

She will never ever look back from that point of wave 2 down completion (23 years from now). She will have made it to consistent profitability. :):cool: In Wave 3 up is where she will pour on the coal and leave T2W in the dust

She will put a finger in Cantagril's bum anytime now. Tomorton will be slapped around like a wuss. That's what she will and oughtta do. The vulva known as Cantagril said she had left the barn and is never coming back.

Circular motion with the right hand for this prime T2W #clownshoes and his 30 oldtimer brothers - all belong in a circus.

Then when/if NVP wakes up and puts his boots on is the day they will all have to pay the Piper for taking the ship T2W to 80% submerged under water with a rogue wave on its way.

NVP will have to stop being a nice guy - all nice guys finish last and take it in the ass throughout their lives. Not a good way to live have entrants into what God designed as EXIT ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.