Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sharky ...................... Providence has handed you a free gift of value ...... post # 2,972

SELL SELL SELL now and get out while you can. This is a BEAR of epic degree and things can only get far far far worse as the Media climb up every orifice. Clear out now while you can ahead of the stampede, get your price, pack your bags and go on holiday and don't look back. Businesses are crashing left and right. This place T2W is a disaster waiting to be found out.

post #2,972 should be your wake up call as to the level of proficiency of your members - it the same across the board for all other members too, no exceptions. Send that post to Warren Buffet and ask him why with 140 billion he has not bought anything? ;)

Wait too long and you might not get even 5 bucks for the place. Sell now and let some other schmuck worry about it

Good luck, Sharky :)

:)
For Sharky ....................... try to note Fibo's main point from day #1 I was here ............... May 6, 2019. Loser Central

Your entire gang, no exceptions, is no different than the HERD of wildebeest that jumps over the cliff as per HISTORY at every single market turn of major import = always on the wrong side of the turn. YOU now have a glaring admission by Rufus_Leakey. He still does not have the balls to put in a LOng or Short to back up his thinking, which as you know is worthless talk talk talk. Money talks bs walks.

Sit down Sharky ............... :):):)

Even CNBC has been advising clients and investors and traders that what's happening NOW with the rally in the markets is mimicking exactly what happened in the rally in Great Depression 1929 and recently in the 2008 crash. AS I have already proven by your own website history, not a single mother's son was ready to go short at the end of the bear rally in 2008 - they all saw it as a bull market continuation/

They are doing it again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They have been doing it for eons, History never changes - the evidence is clear, it repeats.

Your T2W is none other than the HERD = CROWD. My advice is to torch 'em and start from scratch :):):):):)

THEY are REPEATING THE ERROR of 2008, 1973, 2000, 1929. SAme-o, same-o

Dump these losers now, Sharky - go free - sell these mofos for 5 dollars a pound now while price still holds. Once wave 3 sets in you won't be able to give them away for FREE.:):):)

God, do I love T2W so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

:)
For Sharky ....................... try to note Fibo's main point from day #1 I was here ............... May 6, 2019. Loser Central

Your entire gang, no exceptions, is no different than the HERD of wildebeest that jumps over the cliff as per HISTORY at every single market turn of major import = always on the wrong side of the turn. YOU now have a glaring admission by Rufus_Leakey. He still does not have the balls to put in a LOng or Short to back up his thinking, which as you know is worthless talk talk talk. Money talks bs walks.

Sit down Sharky ............... :):):)

Even CNBC has been advising clients and investors and traders that what's happening NOW with the rally in the markets is mimicking exactly what happened in the rally in Great Depression 1929 and recently in the 2008 crash. AS I have already proven by your own website history, not a single mother's son was ready to go short at the end of the bear rally in 2008 - they all saw it as a bull market continuation/

They are doing it again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They have been doing it for eons, History never changes - the evidence is clear, it repeats.

Your T2W is none other than the HERD = CROWD. My advice is to torch 'em and start from scratch :):):):):)

THEY are REPEATING THE ERROR of 2008, 1973, 2000, 1929. SAme-o, same-o

Dump these losers now, Sharky - go free - sell these mofos for 5 dollars a pound now while price still holds. Once wave 3 sets in you won't be able to give them away for FREE.:):):)

Sharks, your #1 poster named new_trader has died a thousand times and has lost more than the entire capital of the United States by being LONG and insisting on being LONG at the market top of February 19. He lost not only all his money if real a thousand fold but also the entire bankroll of his entire generation. Ditto for his holdings in Gold which he has held thru' a BEAR market of montrous proportions and has just now just broken even - think about the time value of money, Sharky. And HE still will not sell. This time he will lose his entire net worth a hundred times over

ALL DEMO of course. But DEMO is the T2W way just as Hindsight Trading is the norm.

This was THE EMPIRE? America makes mincemeat of this shyster Empire in one ogonblick!!!!!!!

Wake up, Sharky! :):):):):)

The whole sh*thouse is going up in flames. I'm very tempted to just move to Africa and be with music and the wilderness ............. the Tanzanians and the people of Kenya and Uganda will welcome Big Joe as he loves their culture ....................

#1 hit at Santa Monica, CA college for a decade straight, no competition from the west in ight, not even the BEATLES ..............

No different from the herd that has been making a fortune going LONG the past 15 months while YOU were losing a fortune being SHORT and HODLING SHORT.
You have posted ONE trade in which LOST $45,000 - please practice what you preach and post MORE trades yourself. Oh but wait all your money is tied up in shorts and margin calls to cover those shorts.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

God I do love it so when you post shit fibo.

Donation a long time ago with the words in person, "pour on the coal, don't let me die, I want to live" 100k ..... she asked, "who the f*ck are you?" :) My answer ................ Nobody!

she responded and every Saturday knocked me off my perch on the high rocks off Zuma beach in Malibu .... the knees would buckle ............... DEATH would depart ..........................

then much later when Barack Obama became President I finally understood about Kenya and it ain't stopped since. FATE? You're damn straight

Donation a long time ago with the words in person, "pour on the coal, don't let me die, I want to live" 100k ..... she asked, "who the f*ck are you?" :) My answer ................ Nobody!

she responded and every Saturday knocked me off my perch on the high rocks off Zuma beach in Malibu .... the knees would buckle ............... DEATH would depart ..........................
This is what passes for language in California?
Its gibberish, the rantings of a lunatic high or drunk or both.

Jeez can you even SPELL 'Book' Fibo let alone have you read one?

Director Mira NAIR DID THE RESEARCH for her movie about Alabama and brought in the creme de la creme out of Uganda and f***in blew Big Joe out the window ...................

I see now the Dow is almost back to 25,000 the conversation from @fibo_trader has moved away from trading and Bears and crashes to 'I like this music'
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Dow has risen 7,000 points thats 38% THIRTY EIGHT PERCENT and this fool is still jibber jabbering away about a Bear market.

Forgive him Father, show him the error of his ways lest he loses whats left of his money. He may have to go and live in Uganda because he cant afford to live in California (even when no one is paying rent).

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole sh*thouse is going up in flames. I'm very tempted to just move to Africa and be with music and the wilderness ............. the Tanzanians and the people of Kenya and Uganda will welcome Big Joe as he loves their culture ....................

#1 hit at Santa Monica, CA college for a decade straight, no competition from the west in ight, not even the BEATLES ..............

Having checked out the song I understand why @fibo_trader likes it so much, it tells us his sentiments.

The song lyrics talk about a man who can no longer afford to subsidise his partners lavish lifestyle and so he asks to to stop spending or leave "SHAURI YAKO" translates to "It's up to you".
It has Beta male written all over it, he's a simp who has given everything he had to a good looking woman and is asking her to make the decision to break up!

The title of this song which is in Kiswahili language widely spoken in Tanzania and Kenya 'Shauri yako' simply means it is up to you. The singer is clearly telling his lover that he does not have money to sustain her lavish life. The man says he cannot steal or kill someone to get money to sustain her. He goes on telling the woman if I steal I will be imprisoned and it is sinful if I kill someone for money. Shauri yako- it is up to you. Please you can go

Beta male confirmed!

No change in stance. BEAR market rally continues. No Longs, no new Shorts. FLAT continues.

Dow Diamonds arrive at close to 61.8% (252.4)

1590516938442.png

Reminder: Bullishness in rally off the March 23rd lows is sooooooo strong as I said it would be ................. but it has done more .......... QQQ crossed 61.8% and left it in the dust. P just crossed 61.8% a few days ago along with the 200-day ema, Dow diamonds are just now arriving at the 61.8% mark but still under the 20--day.

Regardless the super bullishness ...................... the point I am stressing is the exact same a stated earlier many times ............

The Job of WAVE 2 rally is to draw them all back in LONG in a drunken state of super bullishness. That is the job of Wave 2.
Has it done it? I think it has. But here's the thing with bullishness - it can get even more bullish.

Wave 3 down is next. BEAR is licking his chops

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch :)

Reminder: ........................... Very very very very very few people are on the side of Fibo. I like it that way.

Why? Because if everybody or the majority is going one way YOU-nanimously at a major turning point, then by definition it is likely the wrong way. Fibo would reverse instantly

In our case now in late May 2020, Fibo is almost totally alone in calling the BEAR continuation, the title of this thread.

But wait ............... there s ONE OTHER chap-dom that is in my camp .... JP Morgan Chase

JPMorgan warns investors not to ‘overstay welcome,’ says market bounce will ‘peter out’ soon
PUBLISHED TUE, MAY 26 20209:26 AM EDTUPDATED 4 HOURS AGO

The mighty PRINCE of KINGS .................. arrives at the 50% Fibo mark today ................... The King of Kings is USD

Fibo called 'em both

who be HE? He be called THE GLOBAL DOW JONES ............. the granpappy of the American Dow Jones.

HE and only HE has the last say. And HE has already said to me in this very same thread, "Dear Fibo, congrats on calling my TOP in January 2018 ................. yes 2018 when everyone was asleep and nobody could possibly see anything coming, so preposterous it was to call a Top back then.

He has arrived at the 50% Fibo & winked at me

1590519388373.png

FIBO will of course try for a better SHORT entry but know this: when the trendline breaks Fibo will be short like a bat out of Hell and the moolah will come in at a massive rate per goddamn second - Fibo always after the speediest rate of return ............ to Hell with risk

Break that trendline and Fibo be short

1590519662921.png

Status
Not open for further replies.