SOCRATES

Veteren member
This thread is about Avatars..... what they are..... what they are not..... what they mean..... what they mean not,.....what they might mean..... what they might not mean etcetera., for all of you to discuss between yourselves.

I may pop in from time to time to give it a prod...if I am not 2 bizzi....:LOL: ....but this thread is mainly for you to get the drift of what it is like to be stalked by an obsessed person.......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
laptop1
###########

Originally Posted by counter_violent
He would'nt answer my queries two years ago .........I doubt he will answer yours now ...

###################################################################
He has placed a symbol under his name for all to see. However, he cannot answer my question, why he likes this symbol and what he thinks it means. This should be an easy question for him.

SOCS is trying to be a somebody. All he wants is, to look smart in front of other's. He problely got bullied at School or he wanted to be somebody, "He new he could never become."

People with to much time on their hands are very good at writing fantasies and very good story tellers..

Are they not!
-----------------------------#####################################################
A rich person is not one who has the most,
but one who needs the least .

Here is something to kick off to keep you entertained......:rolleyes:

laptop1

Posts: 469 I give you 5 start today, resone I liked you post http://www.trade2win.com/boards/sho...9325#post309325

anything that proves socs wrong. I have 3 starts lol, because I am not frighten to speak out and some dont like what I have to say.

You see the mentality ? Imposssible mission as I am always right....:eek:

well I'll answer the guy then - that all seeing eye combined with a pyramid on the one dollar bill is not actually a masonic symbol - it is just an urban myth that conspiracy theorists get worked up about

Maybe the connection isn't as metaphysical as some think...

Attachments

• dollar.jpg
    dollar.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 402
Jack o'Clubs said:
Maybe the connection isn't as metaphysical as some think...
Yes, that's right.

Additionally it is a matter of trust.

Only In Ourselves We Trust.

laptop1

United Kingdom
What method do you use to Trade?:
DARKEST OF DARKSIDE AND IN 2007,EVEN DARKER STILL.
............................................................................................................................................................................................

"You must unlearn what you have learned." "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."

######################################################################

Your problem is that you are the victim of the torpor that pervades mainstream thinking, or the lack of thinking in its own right, more likely.....:rolleyes:

I will stop posting on your option thread. You have started this thread so lets chat here

I was going to ask you are you in the freemasons, but I know the answer to that. its a NO.

Did you know who ordered the symbol on the dollar bill.

did you know he was a 32nd degree freemason

can I have his name??

Are you a member Laptop1?

And you don't have to be a member to know the answer to your question.

options said:
Are you a member Laptop1?

And you don't have to be a member to know the answer to your question.

Yes most should know it.
I am starting off with an easy question. socs could not answer the more complex question I put forward to him on his option thread. I will take it step by step for him.

SOCRATES

You started this thread without my say have you not!. using my name on post 1...You have opened a new thread on Avatars.

Let's have you explanation on what you think your Symbol means?.

You sarted the thread now finish it with an answer

Last edited:
:LOL: where on earth did you cut and paste that garbage from?

DT said:
well I'll answer the guy then - that all seeing eye combined with a pyramid on the one dollar bill is not actually a masonic symbol - it is just an urban myth that conspiracy theorists get worked up about

Its only garbage to you. Dont be fooled my what the majority fool you with DT

long read is it not. Socs would love this

:cheesy:

laptop1 said:
The man who popularised the term philosopher, SOCRATES influenced philosophy so much that all previous thinkers have come to be known as Pre-socrates. Despite this he declared "All I know is that I know nothing".

You sounding more like SOCRATES by the day

You should become a philosopher. I'm sure this is your niche. You would make more money writing books on philosophy "than writing options"

:LOL:

SOCRATES said:
Its only garbage to you. Dont be fooled my what the majority fool you with DT

long read is it not. Socs would love this

:cheesy:

gb.gif
user_offline.gif

looks like Two Bars give you 1 star. That's when you notice you star ratings went down. I then give you a 5 star to knock you back up...So looks like Two Bars don't like you.

:LOL: