Me. Still waiting

:arrowu:......:LOL:

He has placed a symbol under his name for all to see. However, he cannot answer my question, why he likes this symbol and what he thinks it means. This should be an easy question for him.

SOCS is trying to be a somebody. All he wants is, to look smart in front of other's. He problely got bullied at School or he wanted to be somebody, "He new he could never become."

People with to much time on their hands are very good at writing fantasies and very good story tellers..

Are they not!

:arrowu:..........:rolleyes:

do, He will not answer to my Post #1026,

He has a symbol under his name,"THE ALL SEEING EYE" that he knows little about.

Confront him I must!

9 months to come, look as good you will not!

:arrowu: :LOL:

Socs

Its clear you don't want to reply to Page 103 Post #1026

At an end your role is, but not short enough it was!

So powerful why leave

Are you beginning to get the drift.....readers ?

Socartes

"Answered my questions you have not! "Dont be scared I can talk you through it. You do not know what you have got you self in to.

post #1027

Take the symbol down and "Ask God To Forgive you".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by laptop1 : 10-02-2007 at 02:36 PM.

laptop1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to laptop1
Send email to laptop1
Find More Posts by laptop1
Add laptop1 to Your Buddy List

10-02-2007, 02:26 PM

See what I mean ?

laptop1 said:
Yes they are I am taking the p,iss out of you! am I not!
No you are taking the p.iss out of yourself by showing how stupid you are. That is why I have copied all your posts above, before you delete them for all to see you are a bit doollally..:LOL:

Very unwise....

Last edited:
laptop1 said:
I will stop posting on your option thread. You have started this thread so lets chat here

I was going to ask you are you in the freemasons, but I know the answer to that. its a NO.

Did you know who ordered the symbol on the dollar bill.

did you know he was a 32nd degree freemason

can I have his name??
Recorded in case you decide to delete.

laptop1 said:
Yes most should know it.
I am starting off with an easy question. socs could not answer the more complex question I put forward to him on his option thread. I will take it step by step for him.

laptop1 said:
SOCRATES

You started this thread without my say have you not!. using my name on post 1...You have opened a new thread on Avatars.

Let's have you explanation on what you think your Symbol means?.

You sarted the thread now finish it with an answer

laptop1

Recorded in case you try to delete.

Last edited:
laptop1

Originally Posted by Charlton
Sorry Socrates - virtually every question I ask on this board is aimed at prompting discussion rather than eliciting information.
Charlton

SOCS plays manipulation to create a problem and hope that the public on T2W will react in the expected manner. Then when the public reacts as predicted, SOCS intention is for everything to get so twisted around, that the public ends up believing that the solution that was mentioned by someone else was actually SOCS idea in the first place.

The first principle of control like SOCS controlling CYOF is not to let them know you are controlling them. It is easier than you think to control people indirectly, to manipulate them into thinking what you want them to think and doing what you want them to do.

It's called mind control or what I call people who don't get out much.

And another one... :arrowu: :rolleyes:

laptop1 said:
Read all the above posts of mine again, this time with care, if you are ready for it and if not, you are not.

http://www.geocities.com/endtimedeception/seal.htm
Consume you it will.

oh dear - some people will believe anything

yes there are plenty of pages on the net that claim the US faked the moon landings, Elvis is still alive, the jews were behind 911, a plane didn't crash into the pentagon on 911 and all world leaders are actually shape shifting lizard men from a different planet.

I'd have thought that people on this forum would be intelligent enough to realize that these sites are full of ****

the reality is that the masons are a bunch of old men who get together and raise money for good causes and take part in a few ceremonies for the sake of tradition - you'll find more corruption and conspiracies down at your local golf club tbh...

Could I ask what the purpose of this thread is and what will be the conclusion?

DT said:
oh dear - some people will believe anything

yes there are plenty of pages on the net that claim the US faked the moon landings, Elvis is still alive, the jews were behind 911, a plane didn't crash into the pentagon on 911 and all world leaders are actually shape shifting lizard men from a different planet.

I'd have thought that people on this forum would be intelligent enough to realize that these sites are full of ****

the reality is that the masons are a bunch of old men who get together and raise money for good causes and take part in a few ceremonies for the sake of tradition - you'll find more corruption and conspiracies down at your local golf club tbh...

Scrol down a little and veiw this short Video only 14min long

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/ja...efellergoal.htm

I agree the freemsone knows nothing, they are used to hide behind, unless you are 32 and 33 degree they know a little more. but there are others running them. Yes its hard to belive is it not!

laptop1 said:
Scrol down a little and veiw this short Video only 14min long

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/ja...efellergoal.htm

I agree the freemsone knows nothing, they are used to hide behind, unless you are 32 and 33 degree they know a little more. but there are others running them. Yes its hard to belive is it not!

come off it - thats your source for this rubbish - have you read the rest of that website

http://www.prisonplanet.com/archives/london/index.htm

apparently the London bombings were carried out by MI5 :LOL: